Being Discrete at a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxbear
foxbear
5 Followers

Then I hear you let out a deep breath and a long, quiet moan, as I feel your pussy contracting strongly around my dick. It hits me all at once. Seeing, hearing, and feeling you cum, is all I needed to finish. I let out a groan, and you immediately clamp a hand over my mouth, even though your orgasm has not yet finished, and I can still feel your pussy contracting. I erupt inside of you, and you can feel wave after wave of pulsing from my cock. My body shakes from the intensity of it, and I can feel that your orgasm still hasn't fully subsided either.

We collapse into each other's arms, as much as two people possibly can while already laying down. My body continues to shiver in pleasure, with even the slightest movements from you. I kiss you once, twice, three times, and let out a long sigh that it is full of relief.

"I love you." I say, and kiss you one more time.

"I love you too." You reply.

After such an intense, long awaited, pleasure filled orgasm, I know I could fall asleep in your arms, still inside of you, almost immediately. However, we aren't exactly in the privacy of our own home, so I realize we need to dress ourselves.

We quietly search for our clothing and re-dress. As we lay back down, we face each other and I give you a kiss.

"I can't believe we just did that." You say.

"I know, it was incredible. You really did make it worth the wait!" I whisper back. And I can't wait to do it again, I think to myself.

foxbear
foxbear
5 Followers