Being Emily: A Vampire Threesome

Story Info
Helen is willing to lie to get those sweet fangs in her.
7.3k words
4.67
9.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth here: I thought it was about time I went for the age-old vampire tropes and try to make them fun and refreshing. Plus, this one has a good ending, unlike some other stories I've seen which end on a rather depressing note that ruins the story. I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~ ~~~~

Two needles with suction cups, a Y shaped tube, a pump, and a bag: every 56 days, per the Red Cross donation guidelines, Helen spiced up her masturbation sessions by climbing in bed, getting naked, and hooking her neck up to her homemade machinery. Maybe it was safe, maybe not; she never bothered to check.

She would get on her bed, lay face up, and pierce her neck with the fang-like needles, letting the suction cups take hold on her skin, then she had ten minutes to bring herself to an orgasm with her two vibrators before the pint was drained. Helen was more visually oriented than most women in the city. So, a good image of a sexy vampire, whether male or female—gender didn't matter so long as they had fangs—was enough to do the trick. Fanart of a few particularly cute fictional vampires was surprisingly arousing for her, but the rare photo shoot of a pale, blood-splattered man or woman in victorian garb was just as nice. The procedure was a little mechanical, but the six and a half times a year she got to do it were without a question the only easy orgasms she could get. Her vampire fetish was that big. Real men and women just couldn't do anything interesting for her unless they were into bloodplay, and no eligible person she had met in her life was.

But even though it was exactly 56 days since her last session, she was not doing that tonight. In her medium sized, red-painted downtown apartment, twelve stories above the cold nighttime streets, the pale Helen shivered as she sat at her desk in the darkness. The light of her laptop shone against the red curtains behind her, bathing room and the pale skin of her arms in a reddish, slightly arousing glow. She was comfortable in her chair, thanks to the fuzzy, black sweatpants she wore, the cushioned seat, and the loose-fitting long sleeved shirt covering her bare chest. Underwear was mostly a thing she wore out in public.

Helen liked to browse many weird, obscure vampire themed forums. Even the deep, buried forums were bristling with activity, whether it was from a fanart poster or someone with a story to tell. But, people claiming to be real vampires or people who claimed to have met one were exposed all the time as frauds; nobody took them seriously on most sites. Most.

But Helen, through a friend of a friend of a friend of an online roleplayer she had communicated with for a while, was told about an obscure dark web forum with people who posted stories and images that were a littletoo real. There were lovely—lovely for Helen, at least—images of puncture wounds, graphic tales of ambush by beautiful men and women of the night, and even one selfie of a beautiful young man with his lips over the bloodied neck of a cute girl who wore a smug grin, as if she knew others would be jealous of her blood loss. That last one would have been Helen's image of choice for the night had she not stumbled across a startling revelation. And all this was just on the front page; Helen had not clicked through the rest yet.

The people of this forum, a website known only to a few hundred, were known to be In the Know, a term used by the people who not only believed in vampires, but who were actually involved with real ones. That was also what the forum was named: In the Know.

At the moment, Helen was chatting with a user who was introducing her to the group and who was about to livestream something to her that was supposed to prove that vampires existed, since the site didn't host videos to save server space, but still had a video chat service. This user, firebloodIV, had arranged it hours in advance out of kindness. The chat window was to the left, and a box on the right was for webcam footage, of which there was none at the moment. A new text message came in.

firebloodIV: give me 1 min i gotta set up the camera with my BF

Helen typed up a response.

cripplingfetishforvamps: no problem, take all the time you need, and by the way thanks for being willing to share this with me i've been looking forward to some real shit for a while

firebloodIV: thanks

Trembling in her seat, Helen waited for the video feed to turn on. She had doubts, of course, but given how real everything else on the forum's front page looked, and the unanimous agreement among the users that the content was real, they were quickly fading.

And the camera activated. A young, semi-attractive blonde woman waved at Helen through the screen, as did a cute black haired man with pale skin.

The woman spoke. "Hey! Can you see us alright?"

Helen quickly typed up a reply. The video feed was only one way.

cripplingfetishforvamps: yep, you two look cute: are you going to do the thing?

"Hell yeah!" she replied. The man accompanying her grinned, exposing his sharp fangs. The sight made Helen a little wet.

"So, my love, shall we begin?" he said in a sophisticated, sexy voice with mild British undertones.

The woman smiled. "Yep. Right on the neck, so they can see."

Helen watched closely. Her heart began to beat faster as the man closed in on the woman's neck, a woman who closed her eyes and smiled as if this was something she had done many nights before. The fangs drew closer and closer as the man searched for an artery, scanning with his eyes at first, then eventually feeling the spot he picked with his tongue. The lick made both Helen and the woman shudder simultaneously. Finally, he gently pressed his fangs to her neck, making sure they were in the right place.

Then he pulled back a half inch, and plunged the fangs down. Helen's neck twitched and she almost gasped in response; the woman barely flinched. Blood wasn't just drawn; it spurted from the tiny punctures, shooting into the man's open mouth at regular intervals. Helen's heart raced and she began to shiver and sweat as he placed his lips around the wounds, closing his eyes, and savoring every drop that flowed into his waiting mouth.

And he kept sucking as the seconds passed. Helen wondered just how much blood was being taken: with the speed of the initial squirt of blood, it was certainly far more than what was safe, and far more than she had ever lost. It was arousing, watching him drain her. She wished that was her, just imagining herself in that chair instead of the other woman, feeling woozy and slowly losing consciousness from the erotic drain of pints upon pints of blood provided by her ever quickening heartbeat until her mind went dark, for who knew how long...

But, that didn't happen to the woman. The man withdrew his lips some time later, and the bleeding had stopped. The wound, in fact, was actually almost nonexistent now save for two slightly redder circles on her neck amid the red, messy smear all over the side of her neck. The healing raised Helen's curiosity, given that it took far longer than that for even the tiniest cut to repair itself. The woman, paler than before, opened her eyes. She was fine.

The man spoke. "Still feeling alright?"

"Yeah," the woman replied. "Did you catch that?" she said, facing the camera as the man wiped off her neck with a paper towel he grabbed from offscreen. And, the video feed ended.

Helen's arms shook, half with arousal and half with shock. This was the evidence she needed. Vampires were real. The thing she fetishized the most was real. She wanted to type out those reactions, but kept her reply dignified.

cripplingfetishforvamps: wow, that was something new. can you, uhhhh... tell me a bit more about you two?

firebloodIV: gladly

Over the next half hour, Helen got to know more about vampires in general. Vampires were born, not made, and their bites were not infectious, they could stop the bleeding caused by their own bite wounds, victims regenerated blood at an astonishing rate, they were only mildly annoyed by the sun and not burned alive by it, they lived among humans and went on dates and had jobs like the one Helen just saw, they usually only took willing targets... Helen memorized every last one of the facts.

When their chat came to an end, Helen thanked her, closed the window, and returned to the main site forums to dig.

It was eleven thirty at night. The frigid air in her room did nothing to cool her down, and sweat stains gathered on her clothes. She had scrolled through pages upon pages of content ranging from innocent to informative to deliberately sensual. She absentmindedly rubbed her groin through the material of her pants in response to the heaps and heaps of real vampire pictures, stories, and everything she found sexy. But she was searching for something else.

Helen was looking for vampires near her. Even just one willing to share their address and who was willing to accompany a visitor for an hour or two would have satisfied her. Even if it wasn't an explicitly sexual meeting, in which case she'd keep all the arousing fantasies in her head and wear something dark around her waist. But fucking would be much better, and at twelve-thirty, she struck gold. Ten pages down, posted last week, was an announcement for a romantic meet-and-greet in a reclusive little library in an inconspicuous alleyway door. And it was in her very city. Single and dating men and women, vampire or not, would be there to find romantic partners for whatever it was they wanted. Turnout was expected to be about eighty people. And it was tonight; in one hour, in fact. The event was planned a month ago, and the post was resurfacing due to activity from excited forum users.

It took her a moment to process the time listed. Sixty minutes and it would start without her. The realization kicked her into high gear as she fumbled for something to scrawl down the address on. She found a napkin and a red crayon and copied the location down: 1813 W. Ensanguine St, maroon door down the alley between the two bookstores.

The location was fifteen minutes away, and she wanted to arrive five minutes early. So, she had forty minutes to pick out something to wear, focus on looking good, and most importantly, to shower before leaving, since the night had already put her in a nervous, aroused sweat.

At twelve-o'-five, she chugged down a jug of potent coffee, left her apartment, locked the door, and sailed down the cold, night streets in her gray dress, shivering from both her anticipation and exposed skin. The street was brightly lit and filled with nighttime activity, and the distance from her apartment to the event was right at the edge of where she would consider calling a cab for, so sh walked. The caffeine, cold, and excitement all kept each other in check.

On Ensanguine Street, she breathed a sigh of relief when she found the two bookstores which occupied the first floors of their three story buildings.Red Desires andBooks That Bite, a romance bookstore and a horror bookstore, were positioned, decorated and named as if to say, "hey, we're owned by vampires, all the sexiness is in this alley come on in Helen get that good succ like you've always wanted". As Helen peeked into the inviting gap between the buildings, she saw a woman in a long coat enter a red door inside the alley: the third door down, in fact. Her heart pounded as she approached the alley, looked both ways to make sure nobody was watching—not that anyone would have cared—and went into the slender, unlit passage.

The maroon door, almost purple in the darkness of the alley, stood in front of her at last. Her hand trembled from the nervousness and shivered from the cold as she reached for the copper knob, turned, and pulled the door open.

Helen was greeted by a wonderful, warmly lit interior. The bitter cold was absent, and she delighted in the warmth of the hardwood floored and beige walled room. An umbrella stand next to the front door was half-full. She had entered a mostly empty holding room; there was a hallway going down to the right, a staircase on the left, and a door in the back. By the back door, a tall, pale gentleman with a leather coat stood with his arms folded.

Helen closed the door behind her as he spoke. "You're here for the gathering, aren't you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Where did you learn about it?"

"An online forum; they called it In the—"

He interrupted. "-Ah, good to see that old forum's getting some attention. So, whichkind are you?" he asked, putting deliberate emphasis on 'kind'.

Helen understood. "Human. Definitely."

The gentleman scanned her. "Yeah, looks about right," he said. "Come on in. Everyone always shows up fifteen minutes early, so the speaker we brought in for the night already gave their presentation, but there are still a lot of things going on." He nodded, opened the back door, and Helen walked through into a busy room. The door was closed behind her, and Ellen was left in a moderately large ballroom, filled with about eighty or so people. Alcohol was served in abundance at tables, and there was enough for easily a hundred people. Some people were significantly paler than the others, and Helen shuddered as she caught a glimpse at the fangs of an older gentleman who was downing a shot of whiskey. People were dancing in one corner, others were chatting at the tables in the center, and some sort of speed dating event was being arranged in another. A sign by the door she entered from read, "What happens in the dark, stays in the dark." How such a large, vibrant gathering could happen in secret was beyond Helen's understanding.

Helen wandered around, in awe at the very thing she had been craving for years. Every one of the vampires looked so young, vibrant, and charming, and she wanted to be a part of their world.

And it occurred to her that she actually had to talk to them. So, she approached the blonde human woman at a desk in front of the speed dating tables, who perked up and smiled at her.

"Ah, here for the speed dating?" the woman asked.

"Maybe," she said, trying to hide her nervousness. "So, is this human on vampire, vampire on vampire, or—"

"We mix them up at random," she said. "We like to bring as much variety into these dates as possible; we even let that vampire couple in who was looking for a threesome, because, well, we're supposed to only allow one-on-one sessions, but it's not like we have anywhere else in town where two vampires can look for a threesome with a human. But other than that, it's guy on girl here. LGBT night is next month, by the way."

"A threesome? With two vampires?"

"Yeah. Those two over there," she said, casually pointing at a circular table in the back of the speed dating section. A pale, busty, black haired woman with lots of eyeliner was leaning on the shoulder of a cute, cleanly shaven gentleman. Helen didn't even notice the blonde woman in front of them with whom she shared a striking resemblance, waiting to begin the event, and Helen stared at the beautiful couple for as long as she could without looking suspicious.

"They're probably not your kind of thing," the woman said, missing all of the excited cues that Helen was giving off, from her badly suppressed grin to the shaking of her arms. "It's going to start in about a minute and a half."

"I'd like in as soon as possible," Helen said, and the woman waved her in with a smile.

With her two prizes in mind, Helen sat across from an energetic young man about her age. He was pale, but Helen had to be sure. When the bell rang, she checked his mouth when he spoke for the first time. Not a vampire. So, Helen stalled for time, giving him some filler about herself while not at all paying attention to what he was saying. Two minutes later, it was the next round. Also not a vampire, and they were forgotten as soon as she stood up.

It took a lot of willpower to get through the third date without making any commitments. She was matched with a real vampire this time: less pale than the others, but still bearing the trademark fangs, he captivated Helen with his charming attire and his brief summary of his mysterious lifestyle. His name was Eric. She wanted him to take her home to his penthouse suite where he'd charm her and bring her to his bed and sink his teeth into her as they fucked, the pain and pleasure mixing as he drank his fill, but Helen was holding out for the top prize. Just in case Helen's primary option didn't go smoothly, she made an effort to charm him, then took his phone number after he showed interest, not making any promises, as hard as it was not to.

When the woman operating the speed dating event shifted the participants around again, Helen was finally matched with the pair she was fantasizing about. She smiled at them and took her seat as they smiled back.

"Hey," Helen said, waving at them. "I'm Helen, and you are..."

The woman spoke first. "Lucy," she said. "I assume you're human?"

"Yeah," Helen replied. Her hands trembled under the table as she wondered if she had picked the right greeting. "And you are?" she asked, facing towards the gentleman next to Lucy.

"Clement," he said. "So, we know not everyone's not into a threesome, but—"

"—I am," Helen said. She scolded herself for seeming too eager.

Lucy spoke again. "This may be a little disappointing, but truth be told, we were kind of hoping you'd say no, since we lined up a partner at the start—"

In the middle of her pause, Helen spoke again. Maybe she misheard them. "-Come again?" she asked.

Clement continued where Lucy left off. "We, uh, decided it would be first come first served for this, and that Emily woman five tables over got the spot first."

Helen turned around and saw a blonde woman talking calmly with another human man. Only now did she realize that not only was this woman in a white dress was the one who was paired with the duo at the start, but also had a striking resemblance to Helen. Apart from the hair, she was almost identical in every way to her.

Clement awkwardly trailed off, and Lucy picked up for him. "It's nothing personal, you know? It's just, we made a promise, and, yeah..."

Helen, with her hopes shattered, was wondering why one vampire partner didn't seem very appealing anymore. It was what she came for; she was only expecting one. But the second a threesome came up, Helen's mind fixated on it, and she was perfectly aware of how sudden her shift in attitude was. She wondered if she could be satisfied with that vampire guy from earlier.

But Helen refused to accept it. As she made small talk with the pair to fill the rest of her time, she already began formulating plans. Helen's mind was clouded with emotion, and she wasn't a genius, but she was determined. It was difficult to come up with a plan, as flaming jealousy towards Emily—whom she had never spoke to, or known at all—fanned itself to the front of her mind.

When the round ended, Helen was staring at Emily with a blank expression on her face, realizing a few seconds late that she had to switch tables. So, she switched to the next table, and it was another human. Helen made her lack of interest clear to him, and the man across from her understood and played on his phone for the rest of the date.

But Emily had ended up at the table next to her. Emily's date with the vampire man in front of her never got off the ground, since both of them had dates already. Helen wondered if she should say anything at all to her. She knew she had to confront her somehow and get her to stop her date with Lucy and Clement. And as her mind flickered through possibilities, Helen thought it would be much easier if she were Emily instead.

If she were Emily instead.

Helen perked up as she finally decided on a course of action. Any other human in the building would not have seriously considered the idea, but Helen was the only one horny and desperate enough to try it. Since Emily and her date weren't talking, Helen decided now was the perfect time to propose her plan.