Being Helpful Pt. 03

Story Info
Xylander takes steps to fuck his big sister Octavia.
7.7k words
4.69
39.3k
90

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes incest and some reluctance, (no period this time). This one moves a bit slower...

Ever since I had decided I wanted Octavia, all I felt was pressure to act on my desire. Days passed since her red well had dried up and I was still afraid to make my move. My free pass to her body seemed to be confined between the time she began bleeding until the time she stopped, and even then she had to initiate contact or be in exorbitant amounts of pain before I'd touch her.

The closeness and openness we had gained was relegated to awkward movie nights where I would steal awkward glances over to her and say awkward things. It seemed in order to accomplish my goal of fucking my big sister before my little sister came to live with us, I had to recapture ground I had already taken. I had to forget about the endgame to become myself again, and from there take baby steps in the right direction.

It took a couple days to turn the rudder in my mind away from the intended destination, but the tension finally dissolved and we talked and ate and laughed and watched TV like normal. We became as close as ever. One day, I spotted the perfect opportunity to take one of those aforementioned baby steps. Octavia was sprawled across the couch watching TV when I walked in. She was wearing short gym shorts so her feet, legs and thighs were out. I nonchalantly lifted her legs up and sat underneath them, setting her feet in my lap with my hand on top of a shin. She smiled over to me and turned back to her show. Slowly, I began moving my hands on her supple skin, first just a light brush of my thumb, but soon enough I was massaging her feet.

Though I had touched my sister's body many times, it had always been with the mutual understanding that it was for her cramps. So after the foot rub, it was like new territory had been taken and we were now free to touch each other wherever our underwear didn't cover. She became more touchy-feely than I'd ever known her to be, needing to touch my arm while laughing at a joke, laying her head on my chest or across my lap during movies. I felt comfortable enough now to rub her feet whenever I wanted or put my arm around her waist with a hand full of curvy flesh.

Days after the initial foot rub, Octavia was out and I was mowing the lawn. We have a rather large yard and it was well above 80 degrees so I began to get hot and sweaty and took off my tshirt and finished bare chested. Midway through, Octavia returned home. She seemed to be surprised by my toplessness and kept stealing glances at my sweaty bare chest as she walked past me into the house. When I was finished, I put way the lawnmower, came inside and poured myself a cold glass of ice water.

I stood in the kitchen downing the cold water when Octavia came up from the basement and seemed a bit startled as she viewed me. "Hey," I said after I drank the cup.

"Hey," she replied with a slight smile painted on he lips. She wasn't looking at my face but at my chest and abs which I realized was glistening with sweat when I looked down. When my gaze rose again to her face, she had her lower lip pinched between her teeth. She fixed her face again when she saw me smiling at the way she ogled me. I was ecstatic but she was a little embarrassed and walked past me abruptly.

I stayed topless the rest of that day. After I showered, I 'forgot' to dry my upper body, leaving it wet on display for Octavia. She stole glances here and there all day and found any excuse to touch my chest and abs as she brushed past me. I resolved that I would no longer wear a shirt at home, at least until Priscilla came.

The next day I stayed in my short boxer briefs instead of donning jogging pants and a tee. The underwear were the kind that are designed to show off your package and I was nervous at first, but I knew I was running out of time so I forced myself to exit my room wearing the bit of red and grey cotton. When Octavia saw me her eyes got wide briefly and she stifled a gasp. She played it off well, walking past me into the bathroom saying, "good morning."

The rest of the day, just like the day before, she couldn't keep her eyes to herself and was forced to speak when I caught her staring and blushing. "Those look..., comfy," she said smirking.

"Yeah, got too lazy to get fully dressed, especially if I'm not going anywhere," I said nonchalantly.

"I see," my sister said thoughtfully. "Makes sense. It's warm enough for it, even with the AC on." In truth, the AC made it almost too cool to be four fifths naked.

"Yeah," I agreed.

Later that night, I was watching TV and Octavia came and sat down next to me with her back in the corner of the L-shaped sofa and her bare legs in my lap. I laid my hands on her crossed ankles and she began to wiggle her feet side to side while we watched Netflix. Suspiciously, her heel kept creeping closer and closer to the bulge of my crotch. When it touched, my cock twitched. I panicked and pushed her feet forward some. "Oops, sorry," she said, stifling a laugh.

She resumed wiggling her pretty feet in my lap, three inches away from my half hard cock. I tried to keep my focus on the screen and off my sister's sexy legs. "Could you rub my feet, Xy?" she asked, looking over to my face, then down to my slightly larger bulge.

"Yeah, ok," I said.

I began to rub her feet and she let out an almost sexy sounding hum, "mmmm."

I couldn't help but grow almost fully erect. I glanced over to Octavia with a tentative, questioning look. She was staring right at it, smiling. I was so embarrassed. "I, uh, it's just...,"

She giggled, "It's not like I haven't seen it before."

"I know..., I just. This is not even..., its like, a platonic thing and I'm all...," I gestured toward my erection and shook my head.

"Oh, I know but, it's ok. I'm your sister. You have touched my pussy plenty of times, y'know, to help me or whatever, and I've given you like... a bunch of blowjobs. You have nothing to be ashamed of," she soothed. "And don't let it keep you from massaging my feet. It feels really good."

I smiled and continued to massage her. She moaned softly at my firmer squeezes and I relaxed too, though my cock never did. Her moisturized legs became uncrossed as I worked them in my hands and the right one began to graze against my cock. I started to ascend her juicy legs, massaging the shins and calves of each leg and dared myself to go higher, to her thighs or possibly even higher! But when I got to her knees, I wanted to check her expression and when I did, I realized that she had fallen asleep. I gently slipped from underneath Octavia's legs and went to my room to go to sleep as well. Baby steps, I ruminated as I drifted off to sleep. Baby steps.

I woke up to the smell of food. Octavia was cooking breakfast, like she sometimes did. I walked towards the kitchen and was pleasantly surprised by the sight. I could see her back from the side. A pair of white cotton panties hugged her hips and a red lace camisole covered her top. On further inspection, I noticed that the top was cropped to show her midriff (kind of like a bra and half a top) and the tight panties could almost pass for a thong, showing most of my sister's portly ass cheeks.

I stood for a few seconds, contemplating what to do. The safest option was to simply ignore her near nudity. A bolder one would be to do what my raging libido wanted to do which was to take her then and there, but I wasn't brave enough for that. Baby steps, I reminded myself. What's a baby step beyond a hard cocked, underwear clad foot rub?

My heart beat sped and thundered as I walked toward the kitchen, my sister unaware of my presence. She jumped as I placed my hands on her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "Good morning, babe," I said as casually as possible, immediately regretting the 'babe' part. I awaited a reaction as her confusion turned to a big smile in less than two seconds.

"Hey, good morning sweetie," she said and returned a kiss to my cheek. Relieved, I sat down at the table and after a few minutes Octavia set my plate in front of me and sat cater corner to me at the adjacent side of the table.

We talked causally as we ate, both our eyes bouncing from each other's faces to our chests and then back. "Man, I swear you got magic hands. I was watching the show and suddenly I was out cold," she giggled.

"Yeah, I looked up and you were sleep. Too bad you didn't stick around for the happy ending," I half jested, laughing. Octavia burst out laughing too, blushing shyly.

I freely and frequently glanced at my sister's cleavage between her half covered breasts. She didn't seem to mind as she was busy eyeing my chest. "I see you decided to go without clothes today...," I said.

"Just following suit. If you were gonna be half naked I figured what the hell, y'know. It's a lot more comfortable, and we don't need to have the AC as cold. Win win."

"Yeah, it is comfortable. And you look good like that too," I dared to say.

"Oh, thank you," Octavia blushed. She then looked down at herself. "Doesn't really match though. I don't even know where the matching panties are for this top."

I chuckled. "None of your panties and bras match." I saw her give me a look. "Still cute though. Might even be better not to match."

"Hm, it definitely feels better. The panties that come in a set with the cutest bras always cut into my ass, and my crotch. With these, I only have to worry about wedgies," she giggled as she stood and used her left index finger to pull the back edge of her panties and get them out of her ass. "They're still super comfy though."

"Oh, I thought it was a thong," I stated.

"Uh uh, these are cheekies," she said and spun around, showing me what she was talking about, "they don't go all the way in between the booty, but show off a little bit. A thong would be more like," she scrunched the panties tight between her bouncy ass cheeks, "this. See?" She smiled over her shoulder mischievously.

"Oh," I said absently, taking in the beauty of my sister's panties pulled up her butt. "That must be..., uncomfortable."

She giggled, removed the panties from her cleft and turned back around. "Not really. Sometimes they just ride up there and I have to deal with it. If the material isn't really rough, it's not so bad. See these are super soft. Here, feel," she said, standing a few feet away from me. I hesitated. "Here," she said again, holding out her panties by the thin, lacy band so I could finger the texture.

I stood and stepped to her, my gaze dropping from her smirking eyes to her crotch. She held out the front of her panties between the center and her left hip. I could see some of her bushy pubic hair as I reached in and pinched her panties between thumb and forefinger, rubbing them together to feel the texture. My knuckles brushed her an inch below the belly button and I could feel her supple skin as well as the silky material that was a little warm from her body. "Oh, that is soft," I agreed with fingers still trailing on the inside of her white panties.

"Told ya," she said and then pinched some of the cotton at the side of the tent my erection had created. "Yours is pretty soft too."

We stood there feeling each others underwear for an awkwardly long time. I wanted to escalate. Grope her! Kiss her! Pull her panties down! Do something! I screamed to myself internally until I chickened out and reneged. "I'm gonna go shower," I blurted nervously, letting go of my sister's panties and walked away to the bathroom. No option I could have taken would have been a baby step, I told myself. I spent the rest of the day regaining confidence and hoping I could redeem myself at the next opportunity.

The next morning, Octavia walked in on me preparing to brush my teeth, wearing nothing but the white panties from the day before. She immediately covered her tits with her left hand as she nudged me aside to grab her toothbrush from the medicine cabinet. I squeezed some toothpaste on her toothbrush and we began brushing our teeth beside each other, silently, awkwardly. She kept one arm across her chest, really only covering a small area of her breasts around her nipples. Her tits were big and soft but firm, conforming to her restricting arm and puffing up like pillows. I still lusted to see the fully naked flesh. Say it. Say it. Say it, say it, say it! I was screaming at myself for most of the awkward time.

"Y'know, you don't really need to cover those, nothing I haven't seen...," I finally said, sounding indifferent. She looked at me in the mirror and smiled cutely, though she tried not to, then rested her left hand on the side of the sink, baring her breasts and letting them drop to their natural height. I spied them in the mirror, unabashed. Her pinkish nipples hardened rather quickly from the cool air. Once I finished brushing, I put my arm around my sister's waist and gave her a sloppy smooch on the cheek, leaving a foam of toothpaste on her face before she pushed me away giggling. "Good morning, by the way," I laughed and started to rinse my mouth.

When I looked up again Octavia was fingering the foam from her cheek into her mouth. I was a little stunned as she continued to brush her teeth, smiling at herself. "That's kind of nasty," I chuckled.

"What? You're my brother, not like you got hep C or something," she said with a smile. I chuckled at the familiar words, trying to remember when I had heard them..., or said them.

I turned on the shower and Octavia stepped past me, dropped her panties to the floor and sat on the toilet. I looked at her, a bit startled. "Nothing you haven't seen," she parroted mockingly and began to piss. Even her urinating was lovely to watch. I started talking to her about something or other just to keep staring at the goddess on her porcelain throne. I could even see the stream of urine pour from between her thighs, beneath the untamed patch of thick, curly hair.

I allowed her privacy to wipe herself when the stream had slowed, turning to pull my underwear off before stepping into the hot shower. But before I think she even had time to wipe, she pulled back the shower curtain that I had just closed and stepped in behind me. "What are you doing?" I chuckled, nervous to turn and face her beautiful body and charming eyes. It seems she too was taking steps of her own, hers much bigger than mine. Toddler steps, I coined them. Whatever she may have called them, they were big enough to leave me petrified, halting my own advancement for the day.

"I don't want you using all the damned hot water," she said. "You shower super long and I don't wanna have to wait for you to finish, and then wait an hour for the water to warm up again. And it's no big deal, really. You've seen me naked, I've seen you naked..., it'll be like when you and Priscilla used to bathe together," she offered innocently.

Yeah, but more like when you and I showered together just a few weeks ago, y'know, when I came on you I thought but didn't say, agreeing to share a shower with her nonetheless. We really didn't shower like we did the first time though. We did jostle a bit, however. Our bodies brushed when she slid past me to hog the showering water, then some more as we wrestled each other for position. Her wet tits slipped into my arm when she passed me, nipples fully erect. My hard cock had slapped her hip a couple times, and got accidentally (I swear) sandwiched between her booty cheeks for a second or two when I picked her up by her waist to place her back behind me. Soapy wet, stark naked and giggling like children, we tussled under the water almost until it ran lukewarm. And we also managed to clean ourselves... eventually.

My sister and I toweled off in front of each other, completely unfazed by our nudity. We had just spent the last hour naked together and so we simply got used to it. My cock receded back to about a third its potential, still pretty impressive looking but hanging down rather than pointing forward. It was simply comfortable at this point. And Octavia made it known she felt the same way.

"See this is just nice," she exhaled with a stretch as she freely tiptoed through the house, "just walking around, in the open air, naked as God intended..." I stopped at the entryway to the kitchen as she walked all around it, then came back past me and spun in a circle in the living room. "Isn't this awesome!?"

"Yeah..., it's nice," I said in truth.

"We should stay like this, like all the time," Octavia suggested, smiling with her twinkly blue eyes. "I don't know why families have to wear clothes at home anyway."

I could think of at least one reason...

"So you want to be naked all the time?" I asked for clarification.

"As long as we're home alone..., and you're not like, grossed out...," I realized she left it open for me to answer.

"Oh, no, no, not at all!" I said with an air of disbelieving amusement.

She smiled. "Ok, then its it's settled, no clothes on in the house unless we have company! It's a new house rule!"

That one wasn't left as a question. I would be walking around the house naked with my naked sister every day from now...

"Wait, what about when Priscilla comes?" I asked.

Octavia's expression drooped just a bit. "Shit..., should have thought of this sooner. But we gotta make the most of it while we can."

"Or..., maybe..., when Priscilla gets here, we can convince her to go nude too...," I said, simply searching for a solution.

"That's gonna be difficult," she scoffed.

"Well, you convinced me to do... more than that. And Priscilla is a little bit more adventurous than you remember. I bet I could get her naked in less than a week," I said.

"Why would you want to get your little sister naked?" she confronted my misspoken words sharply.

"Not I could get her naked, not..., like she could, would, because she's eighteen now and-" my words were a nervous disorganized mess.

"Oh,she's eighteen now. I see. Well, good luck getting your little sister naked when she comes," she spat sharply and headed straight for her room. "Pervert!" she hissed as she stormed away.

I stood for a while processing what the hell just happened. For one thing, I realized how much of a creep I sounded. Octavia had moved away when she went to college, only returning on holiday weekends, less frequently as the years went on. And Priscilla would sometimes be away for those holidays, so she may have been fourteen the last time the two sisters had seen each other in person. To try to 'get her naked in less than a week' was the worst choice of words.

The other issue, which I was unsure about, is the fact that Octavia seemed jealous, which would mean she had feelings for me and was maybe worried that I would be into either sister. How could I convince her I only had eyes for her? That is, if she even felt that way. As I contemplated this, Octavia returned fully dressed from her room and stormed out the door, got in her car and left. Did I screw this up? I feared.

*****

Late that night, Octavia returned home and I had put on a pair of gym shorts and an A shirt. I was watching Netflix in the finished basement den, lit only by the TV screen. She sat next to me in a tense silence for a long while. I figured she was still mad until she spoke up.

"Hey, Xylander, um, sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have stormed out without giving you time to say what you really meant...," she left space for me to respond.

"No problem, sis. I get why you were mad. I mean, you still think of Priscilla as a little girl so it sounds weird that I want to see her naked, NOT that I want to see her naked... I just, I didn't mean to say what I said."