Being in the Right Place and Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,307 Followers

After serving about ten customers it was time to pick up Emily.

"Well, did you make enough in tips to buy some more clothes?"

"Not quite. More appropriate shoes would be a good start. That's tough work. I have a new appreciation for those ladies."

Dropping to one knee I pulled a ring box from my pocket. It was costume jewelry, for a reason. I borrowed some lines from Meatloaf.

"Alisha, do you love me? Will you love me forever? Do you need me? Will you never leave me? Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life? Can I take you away? Can I make you my wife? I gotta know right now, before we go any further, do you love me? Will you love me forever?"

With that devious twinkle in her eye "Let me sleep on it."

"Will you love me forever?"

"Let me sleep on it."

"Will you love me forever?"

With a bone crushing hug "Nacho, Enough of this. I would be delighted to be your bride and wear this amazing ring."

I picked her up and carried her to my car. After Emily and friends were asleep, Alisha and I had one hell of a night celebrating.

Epilogue:

We signed the pre-nuptial agreement without any hesitation. Emily was her bridesmaid. Vicki was my best man. The shock wasn't when Ben rolled in with his honey. It was when Alisha walked me over towards him.

"Daddy, this is Nacho."

Ben winked "Nice to meet you Nacho. Call me Ben."

"The pleasure is all mine sir. Your daughter is one special lady."

After the ceremony I chatted with Ben.

"My grandson told me about Alisha taking them to a bar. My spidey sense was tingling. She's my baby Nacho. I try to not leave anything to chance. I'm thrilled to have you as part of my family."

"Thanks Ben. I feel lucky to have found her."

Alisha's ex was livid and claimed she had been unfaithful. He said there was no way she could have found someone so quickly without having sex with them while she was married. Didn't happen. Alisha played it by the rules.

Alisha and I spend many days visiting and performing at nursing homes or hospitals. The more we play together, the tighter our bond becomes. I won't let her resume her little rich girl activities. No more country clubs. No more trips to Monaco. Not only do we support some very fine fund raising activities, we've performed at some of them too. Deep down she wants to write songs. Who knows, maybe some golden lyrics will roll off of her tongue someday.

We are in the process of setting up a school for music appreciation. It will lose money but we don't care. We found each other with music and want to expose others to musical instruments and singing. You can see Alisha blooming as she'd never used her fortunes for a good cause.

I gave Vicki a fifty percent ownership in the bar. We go back to visit often, especially when there's open mic night. Alisha and I perform together, sometimes with Ben, sometimes with the kids, and as often as we can with all three of them. It's always bragging rights to see who ends up with more slips of paper. That damn competitive spirit in her. I can't compete with cleavage. Well that and the glare stare she gives any cutie who approaches me.

When the kids have sleepovers, Alisha and I sing songs for their friends. I signed Scott up for guitar lessons. I won't be teaching him as I'm smart enough to know I wouldn't know where to start. He picked up on it quickly, that pretty ladies liked guitar players. Emily is honing her shopping skills. She's going to be a problem.

Halfway to our first anniversary we agreed to expand our family. In a few more months we'll have another little girl.

Daddy's monthly allowance, as Alisha calls it, is more than the bar makes in a quarter. I'm a kept man. If you ever get a chance you should try it. It's a lot easier to get used to than I thought it would be.

Alisha still wears my costume jewelry engagement ring. Our wedding rings were bought after extended negotiations. She knows what I like.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,307 Followers