Being Instructed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

"Are you going to cum for me Diane?"

"Yes... so much better than masturbating..."

"Yes it is!"

"So close, I am so..." then with a cry her head was thrown back and she came hard her very tight pussy squeezed me like a velvet fist.

When she had recovered she looked up and smiled.

"My turn on top baby," Diane called out and I pulled out and laid down on the carpet.

Diane still hungry for cock stood and straddled me and slowly lowered her once virginal pussy down onto me. I felt her pussy lips open slowly as inch by inch I entered Diane once again.

"Oh god baby so thick! I can't wait to cum again!"

"Lean down so I can taste those nipples of yours."

"Mmm okay..." she leaned over and she gasped as my tongue flicker over her pebble-like nipples. "...oh god that feels great!"

I grabbed her hips and began to lift and drop her on my length and she began to gasp and groan. Her cries got louder and louder as another climax followed the first.

"Turn around and face away baby so you can watch the TV I can tell you like to watch," I told her and she smiled and without me leaving her pussy she spun around on me.

Now it was Diane who was in control and she was bouncing up and down telling me about how the woman in the video.

"You should see the look on her face baby... his cock buried deep in her pussy... ooh now she is sucking him off again but I like your cock buried in me like this..."

"Me too," I told her as I decided to surprise her by flexing my dick inside of her.

"Whoa what was that? That was amazing do it again!"

As she ground her hips against me I continued to flex my cock in her again and again. Then Diane went stock still and perfectly quiet. I leaned my head so I could see the TV and there in all her sensual glory Carol Young was getting ass fucked by that cock Diane was so enraptured by.

"Holy Shit! I thought taking it down her throat was impressive but up the ass!"

"I guess you're not ready for that eh kiddo," I muttered knowing she would stop mimicking the action on the video at this point but boy was I wrong.

"What, you don't think I have what it takes to have that cock of yours in my ass?"

"That's not what I meant... I just figured you wouldn't be comfortable with that sort of thing so soon after losing your virginity is all."

"Oh, I appreciate the sentiment but... well... do you want to?"

"Do I want to what," I asked smiling ear to ear.

Diane spun around again without my dick leaving her pussy and she looked down at me her eyes literally blazing with lust. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Hey Mister... would you like to take my anal virginity too?"

"Lube is in the top drawer of the nightstand in my bedroom."

Giggling Diane stood up and made her way to the end of the hall and with a whoop returned with lube in hand. She handed me the bottle and got on the floor with her head down low and her bubble butt high in the air.

"Lube me baby!"

Her mother was going to kill me, hell her mother and I hadn't had anal sex and it had never been mentioned. So here I was crawling over to her daughter, unscrewing the lid and adding a very liberal amount of lube to her very tiny puckered anus and my aching cock.

"The key to this is to relax... don't tense up okay."

"Okay but go real slow okay baby..."

"Absolutely, now I am going to do a little trick to help you relax okay?"

"I trust you completely."

I lubed up all four fingers on my right hand and slid my index finger into her ass ever so slowly and the little slut let out a low moan.

"I think I am going to like this..."

I began to finger fuck her ass slowly and felt her relax almost immediately. When I felt she was ready I eased the middle finger next to the index in her ass and when they were seated I slipped the other two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh yeah baby! That feels fucking awesome..."

I began to finger both holes slowly and she relaxed all the more. She was grunting and before too long was pushing back against my hand.

"I like your trick lover... both holes filled so nice... are you going to stick your cock in me soon?"

"When you're ready," I told her.

"Oh I am going to cum with just your fingers in me... oh god so good..."

True to her word Diane let out a yelp and both holes spasm around my fingers as her climax hit her hard.

"Best... one... so far..."

"I think you're ready Diane."

I slowly pulled my fingers from her ass and pussy with a wet pop and took the slick head of my cock and lined it up with her anus. But before I could push forward Diane pushed backwards eager to have her ass full. With a series of breaths the large head of my cock popped into her ass. Then when she had acclimated she pushed back again and her butt swallowed me to the base.

"Lover, you're all the way in my ass! Fuck me baby... fuck my ass..."

I grabbed her hips and began to very slowly move and she growled as the pleasure flooded both of us. Her noises got louder and louder as she began to move with me and I was fighting back my orgasm with all my might.

"You're getting bigger in my ass baby..."

"I am so fucking close Diane... where do you want me to cum?"

"Fill my ass baby... shoot your load deep in me."

We never reached a fast pace but I was amazed at her capacity to take a cock in her ass. I doubt it was a full minute later that my toes were curling and I cried out as my cock swelled and swelled until... I rammed my hips forward and buried myself as deep as I could and a flood of sperm was released deep in Diane's ass.

"Yessss I can feel your cum in my ass lover!"

It was at that exact moment I heard the front door close with a metallic click and we both looked behind us to see Diane's mother standing there white with shock.

"Hi mom!"

Diane gathered up her clothes and I told her where the bathroom was so she could clean up. I heard the shower and a contented sigh as Diane slipped under its hot water. When I turned Ellen, Diane's mother, was in my face.

"Have you lost your goddamn mind? I sent Diane over here for support not... can you turn off the TV that is very distracting."

I looked over and Carol Young's epic stamina was obvious as three guys were now in the scene one in her pussy, one in her ass and the last down her throat.

"Sorry."

"Is it your habit to show porn to seduce young girls?"

"That was an accident..."

"How do you accidently show porn to someone?"

I explained how I had borrowed the I Pad from the school and asked her to check the TV not to actually touch the tablet computer.

"So Diane took it on herself to open the files and display them on the TV?"

"Yes..."

"Sounds like her... headstrong... curious... just like her mother."

"So you see it was all an accident."

"All... so your cock just accidently ended up wedge in her ass?"

"That was her idea... she saw it on the video and wanted to see what it was like."

"You never told me you were into anal sex Ted..."

"You're a suburban housewife... I never dreamt you'd want to..."

"Shows you what you know about women. But I am still livid about you taking my daughter's virginity... both of them."

"I'm not it was amazing!" Diane appeared in just a towel hair plastered to her back.

"You young lady, get dressed and head on home I will deal with this situation."

"Yes mom..." Diane turned, dropped the towel and wiggled her ass at me before disappearing down the hallway.

"Just like her mom," I said with a wicked grin on my face.

"You are a bad man you know that."

"I'm not the one who taught her to suck cock so well."

"Of course she told you that."

"Hey somebody's got to do it, might as well learn it from someone you trust."

"So what site did you download the porn from?"

"I didn't... it belongs to the teacher who owns the I Pad."

"You're shitting me?"

"Nope, I found it along with a lot of toys in her desk at school."

"Why did you bring it home... oh duh... you were going to watch it and..."

"Yep got it in one," I told her.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"You know me... what do you think is my next move?"

"I'd blackmail the slut and force her into some very gratifying sex," Diane chimed in now dressed and hair semi-dry.

"Young lady!"

"She's absolutely right of course," I said with no sign of guilt whatsoever.

"You're not kidding," Ellen said shocked.

"No, I am going to download every file on her tablet and use it as leverage."

"Why?" Ellen asked.

"Why not..." Diane and I said in tandem.

"You two are incorrigible," Ellen said smiling.

"She's a freak I doubt she'll mind having my cock in her ass, down her throat... fill in the orifice of your choice."

"Can I watch?" Diane asked.

"No!" Mom practically shouted.

"Maybe..." I said just trying to annoy Ellen who spun on me and glared with parental claws fully extended.

"She will not be involved in your little scheme and that... is... that. Now get home right now Diane and we will discuss your punishment when I get home."

"Yes mom," she said aloud and when mom wasn't looking she mouthed... 'call me.'

Once Diane was gone Ellen glared at me torn by some sort of internal debate.

"Let me guess," I started, "part of you knows you have to go home and deal with Diane. However there is the other part that saw the video and wants to drop down to her knees and worship my cock and have it in her ass. Am I close?"

"Damn you Ted!"

"That's not a denial is it?"

"NO... I haven't gotten fucked in weeks and it is tearing me apart. I walk in on you and Diane and god help me I am soaking wet between my legs right now. Am I a bad mother?"

"Ellen," I said walking over to her, "you are doing the best you can since that piece of shit husband left you guys. Tell you what... how about just the two of us go out to dinner tomorrow night and you can blow me under the table and afterwards I'll fuck you rotten in our favorite spot."

"The top level of the parking garage," she asked.

"Yep."

"It's a date." She said closing the distance and kissing me fiercely.

My cock was hard in seconds and it took all my self control to break the kiss and direct her to the door.

"You have a daughter to punish and I have research to do."

"But look you are hard as a rock baby... let me suck you off at least."

"As tempting as that is... you're daughter would know and that would set a bad example."

"You're right..." she said sounding like a teenager again, "I will just have to go home and masturbate thinking about that long, thick cock of yours."

"GO, before... just go..."

Slam when the front door and I regretted sending her home almost immediately. But I had gigs of movies to go through as well as the other files on the I Pad to look through. I didn't watch them all and skipped from scene to scene in some cases but a definite pattern was becoming clear. Carol Young was a complete and total sex addict. Most footage seemed to come from a single location, her home I assumed, but the other scenes were from outdoor locations such as parks, the sides of roads and even a church. Watching her fucking on an altar both disturbed and excited me at the same time; as did the nun costume she wore at the time. I was sure I would dream of a beautiful nun sucking me off tonight and looked forward to bedtime. She also had three email accounts dedicated to hooking up with local men and she was very prolific slut of that there was no doubt. From the emails and her digital diary I counted her partners over the last two years number well into three digits! Who said sports stars were the only ones who had a lot of sex?

Being Instructed: Lesson the Second

I finished out the week while Carol Young recuperated from her bout with pneumonia and made, polished and implemented my blackmail plan. I had copied everything I required from her I Pad and returned it to her bottom drawer but removed all of her toys and arrived Monday morning with a bounce in my step and a whistle on my lips. I wondered how long it would take before she noticed the toys were missing and of course she couldn't say a damn thing to anyone, anyone that is but me. I never planned on keeping my part secret. My plan was simple and straightforward and was foolproof. I was tutoring some of the students for exams when Carol Young arrived at my newly appointed office. She looked flushed and just a touch of fear in her eye, excellent! She knocked on the open door to get my attention and when I looked up I had on a mask of perfect calm.

"Can I help you," I asked.

"Mr. Baker," she asked her lower lip trembling.

"Yes, you must be Ms. Young. Are you okay you look a little pale maybe you should still be at home recuperating?"

"I am a little dizzy..."

"Please have a seat..." I turned to the two students, "can we finish this at another time please?"

"Oh sure!"

Ms. Young sat down as the students rose and left. I stood, walked over to the door and closed the door.

"Now what seems to be the problem," I asked her playing ignorant.

"Some items were removed from my desk and I was informed you were covering for me while I was away."

"Yes, I was the substitute teacher... what sort of items are missing?"

She narrowed her eyes and glared at me.

"You fucking know what things you took!" she hissed at me.

"I don't know what you mean Ms. Young..." I said cracking just the hint of a smile, "are you accusing me of theft; do we need to go the principal and discus this matter with her?"

"NO," she bit back a shout.

"Then how do we resolve this situation I am open to suggestions."

"What do you want," she asked looking me over.

"Well... from the photos and videos I have seen..."

"What?"

"Your tablet computer had some very 'interesting' material on it. Pity you didn't add a password protection on it."

"You've seen ... you watched... oh my god..."

"If I may put things into plain English... you my dear are a freak and a slut."

Again she glared at me with unbridled hatred.

"How much," she asked.

"How much what?"

"Money of course..."

"Do you really think this is about money?"

"I assumed... if not money then what... oh... I see..."

"Your ass my dear Ms. Young literally belongs to me."

She lowered her head to the table and wept.

"Why are you crying," I asked observing her demeanor change, "I have no plans on telling anyone anything if you agree to my simple and elegant rules."

"Rules... what sort of rules..."

"If you check your email account you will find them attached to a document."

"Which account?"

"Slutslave69..."

"You went through my emails too?"

"Ms. Young there are no files on your I Pad I didn't go through and download."

"You have copies of..."

"Every damn thing," I said smiling wickedly now. "You are going to leave your vehicle here at school and take a little drive with me after school... afterwards I will return you to school to pick up your car."

"A ride?"

"Yes... it has been forever since I have had decent road head... don't disappoint."

"Oh I won't..." she said with a smile understanding I was going to exploit her slutty nature to it's fullest.

"Good... now slave get the hell out of my office."

"Yes sir."

Another incredibly slow day at the school but at last the final bell sounded and I collected my things and headed for the parking lot. True to her word and not having any choice in the matter Ms. Young was actually waiting for me. She followed me to my car without a word and once in the passenger seat I could see she was nearly bouncing there she was so eager to suck me off.

"It appears your demeanor has changed since last we spoke," I said.

"All I could think about for the rest of the day was your hard cock in my mouth. I kept trying to imagine what it looked like, how long... how thick..."

"Well once we get on the road you will find all of that out, now be a good slut and buckle up."

"Yes sir."

We drove for a couple of miles before I reached over and cupped a tit; she moaned like a whore in heat.

"Get to work slut," I said and she unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over to free me and suck my cock.

"Thank god..." she moaned once my cock was exposed, "I was praying that you'd have a nice long thick cock."

"Less talk more sucking..."

I felt her lips wrap around the tip and her tongue begin to tease the sensitive flesh. I let out a soft moan and then I felt as she took a few inches more into her mouth and her tongue swirled around tip and shaft and her cheeks caved in as she applied suction. After a bit her head began to move up and down and remembering her videos I grabbed her by the hair and made a tight fist and started to guide her speed and depth she started to moan deep in her throat sending delicious vibrations through me. I moved her head down until her nose brushed against the base of my cock and held her there for a bit before pulling it up again.

"I do love a slut that can deep-throat, now impress me..." saying that I let go of her hair and spurred by my words Carol's head began to move up and down the entire length from tip to base with no sign of a gag reflex at all. "Mmm that's it cunt you are beginning to impress me..."

She licked, sucked and pleasured me with all her skill and I had to admit it she definitely knew her way around giving head. Fight though I may I felt my climax building and felt the inkling in my toes and told her so.

"My toes are starting to curl slave, do you know what that means?"

She did and doubled her efforts to please me and when my cock swelled in her throat she moaned all the louder and sucked all the harder until...

"Oh fuck! Get ready to swallow slut!" and hardly had the words left my lips that pulses of hot cum shot down her eager throat and she gulped them down greedily.

"Sir that was delicious! Thank you for letting me suck you off!"

"You're welcome slave; have you read the email I sent you yet?"

"Indeed I have," she moaned as she licked me clean and tucked my cock in and carefully zipped me up.

"And..."

"I will gladly follow the dress code and behavior guidelines you have set down. Is that how I will earn my toys back Sir?"

"That's the idea... look in the glove compartment."

Carol sat up and opens it and smiled like a kid in a candy shop.

"My ball gag, it is very useful when fucking in public places because I tend to be very loud."

"I know. Now be sure to wear a skirt tomorrow and you might earn your dildo back."

"Darn... I was hoping for my butt plug."

"All in good time," I told her.

Before too long I dropped her back off at school and her car was the only vehicle left in the parking lot.

"See you tomorrow Sir."

"Goodbye Carol."

Being Instructed: Lesson the Third

Christmas vacation was quickly approaching and Carol had earned back a few of her toys but the butt plug was the last one she was going to get. We never had sex on the school premises but that didn't stop me from teasing her with her remote vibrator buried in her pussy. After school we had fucked in the car, in the park, and even in a restaurant bathroom. For all the partners she had been through her pussy was still damn tight. The one act she refused to perform was fisting and I don't say as I blame her that would ruin her pussy or ass for good. I told her a few days before Christmas break when she was going to earn her plug and she was delighted; fucking her ass was going to be my present to myself and we were both looking forward to bending her over the Yule log.

As I promise Diane I spoke with my friend the superintendant about his daughter. The coffee house was quiet after the lunch crowd had come and gone. It was small affair that could hold maybe fifty people at capacity and it was a spot that Paul and I had frequented quite often when we were younger. Paul Grace was a man in his forties with carefully coifed hair and impeccable taste in clothing and women. He was taller than I standing a little over six foot with dark hair and eyes and features that reminded me of the old Roman emperors with his hawkish nose and firm chin. When he looked at you it was like staring down a bird of prey and I learned early on not to blink. He respected that and I did small favors for him from time to time. On that day he was wearing a steel gray suit with a dark tie and mirror bright shoes that he had polished himself; ex-military got to love them.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers