Being Instructed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,787 Followers

"So Ted what is so important you wanted to meet here?" his voice was low and had the cultured authority of a man used to getting his way.

"Well Paul it's about Amber..."

"Aw god what has she done this time?" he said pinching the bridge of his nose making the stress headache that was his daughter go away.

"I was approached by a girl in her class who is being bullied..."

"Say no more... I take it because she's my kid none of the other teachers will do anything about it?"

"Bingo... I am sorry Paul."

"Don't be, I am the one who is sorry the little bitch thinks she can get away with this shit because I'm her father. Are you willing to handle it for me?"

"Me? Well... if you can call the school I am working for and tell them you are sending me out during work hours for you..."

"Done... you have always had my back even when things haven't been easy and I appreciate it. I'll put in a good word for you; which school are you subbing at?"

"St. William's," I told him and he smiled brilliantly.

"Nice place and they are lucky to get a teacher of your caliber Ted. I will call them tomorrow and do me a favor... don't be lenient on her it's the only way she is going to learn her place."

"I didn't plan on it I know how bullies think."

"Refill," he asked and I nodded.

We passed the next hour catching up on more pleasant business. I hadn't seen Amber in a few years as she was with her mom on holidays and wondered how she had grown since then. She was a headstrong girl from an early age and I was thinking this is the key to her problem with authority. She had always had her way and I wasn't kidding myself thinking this task was going to be a walk in the park, it wasn't.

The next day I got a call an hour after arriving at work to go to the principal's office. Erika Watanabe was smiling when I entered and offered me a seat.

"I just got off the phone with the superintendant and he says he has spoken to you about a task he needs you to perform today during work hours. It pleases me to no end that our staff can be of help to his office so take all the time you require and make us proud!"

"Thank you Ms. Watanabe."

"Please call me Erika."

"Thank you Erika."

I wasn't 100% sure the permanent position at St. William's was mine but I was sure feeling better about it after my meeting with Erika. I drove over to the Stafford Academy where Amber attended school and was immediately impressed with the layout of the place. Though not as tall and grand as St. William's, Stafford was modern, sleek and screamed money. I am not sure how it ranked in the state but I suspected it was damn close to the top. The female security guard that met me at the parking lot looked like she could crack walnuts with the thighs on her and like Paul had that glint in her eye that brooked no fucking around.

"Mr. Baker?" her voice was soft and sultry despite her appearance.

She wasn't ugly at all just very severe in her attire and manners. I am guessing she weighed in about a buck and a quarter and that was due to her athletic build and height at five foot six inches. Her blond hair was up in a tight bun and her bright blue eyes assessed me for any signs of a threat. She had high cheek bones, a button nose and full lips that were curled in a sardonic smile.

"Yes I am Mr. Baker."

"You are here to meet with Amber Grace."

"I guess you could put it that way."

"What do you mean?"

"Her father sent me here to teach her a little discipline so I think it more appropriate to say she is here to meet me."

"Thank god!"

I almost busted out laughing as the guard lost all sense of authority and began to tell me all the horror stories that surrounded Ms. Grace. As her father and I suspected due to her father's position with the board of education teacher and student alike were scared to death of her. Amber and her posse caused nothing but trouble and chaos wherever they went.

"Which classroom will I find her in," I asked and Cheryl the security guard laughed.

"None, she'll be in the girl's bathroom on the second floor I'll show you the way."

It wasn't far to my destination. We reached the girl's bathroom and Cheryl offered to go in and get her but I shook my head.

"I'll take it from here."

"Good luck... you're going to need it."

"I know... I know."

I opened the door and immediately smelled the distinct scent of pot in the air; damn this girl was bold as brass! I walked in and I recognized Amber immediately but not her two friends.

"What the fuck! Get out of here!" Amber yelled at me.

"You two make yourselves scarce and pray I don't call the cops and have them pick you up for possession of a controlled substance."

Poof! Like smoke and mirrors they were gone. Amber turned on me with unchecked hate in her eyes until she realized who I was.

"Uncle Ted? What the fuck?"

"Amber, it's good to see you too. Now flush the joint down the toilet or I will."

"The fuck you will!"

I crossed the distance between us and before she knew what was going on I had her in wrist lock and was dragging her to the nearest stall. When her hand was over the toilet I squeezed and her numb fingers released the smoldering hand rolled cigarette and it fell into the bowl with a soft hiss. I used my foot to flush the toilet and then released my hold on her.

"No permanent damage," I told her as she rubbed lift back into the offending hand.

"When my dad hears about this," she threatened.

"Your dad sent me Amber."

That took the wind out of her sails and all her blustery attitude died still born in her throat.

"What? Why would he send you here Uncle Ted?"

"You want it sugar coated or the unvarnished truth?"

"Just tell me what's going on."

"Well precious you have turned into a Grade A bitch."

"How can you say that," she asked while standing in the bathroom smoking pot instead of being in class.

"Take a look around you. You are in the girl's bathroom smoking dope and that doesn't sound a little off to you?"

She shrugged and I could see the wheels turning but nothing came out of her mouth so I continued.

"I had the school email me your grades for this year... you are going to fail senior year again. Amber you are nineteen and still in high school does that sound like things are peachy keen?"

"No..." she said her head held low.

"The only reasons you haven't been arrested or kicked out is because of your dad are you proud of that?"

"No..." her voice was softer still.

"You're a bully and a petty criminal what's going on?"

"I don't want to talk about it!"

"Okay I make a deal with you; you and I go out for the day and you open up and fill me in with this self destructive course you've chosen for yourself or..."

"Or what," she said looking up with a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Or I take my phone here and dial 911, your decision."

"You're not serious... what about dad?"

"Your dad wants you to succeed and turn your life around and so do I. But if you don't tell me what's bothering you, you don't leave me much alternative."

"That's blackmail!"

"Not the first or the last time for me sweetie," I told her with ice in my voice.

"But..." her voice began to break.

I reached into my pocket and took out my cell phone.

"...okay! I will talk god damn you!"

"Good," I smiled and put my phone away. "Now follow me to the principal's office and we will get you cleared to leave the school with me."

An hour later we were on the highway and heading in no particular direction. I had a full tank of gas and she was sitting in the passenger's seat pouting.

"Okay Amber... talk," the last word spoken with a clear note of authority.

"I hate them!" Three simple words but they defined her entire universe.

"Your mom and dad," I asked.

"Yeah... ever since the divorce they don't talk and can't be in the same room for more than a minute."

"Who do you blame?"

"Well isn't it obvious?"

"Not to me."

"It's all my fault!"

"How can their divorce possibly be your fault?"

"I don't know but it seemed like since I came along they grew apart and..."

"Sweetie... I know all those Disney films talk about happily ever after but truth be told the majority of relationships just don't last. That's not to say we shouldn't try but what happened between your mom and dad had nothing to do with you. It was them."

"Uncle Ted..." Amber said with tear stained eyes, "...thanks."

"Don't thank me yet," I told her.

"Why?"

"Because you still need to get your shit together; I expect you to be in class, every class, from tomorrow on. You will do every bit of homework and pass every test or else."

Her tears were gone and the cold calculating Amber was back.

"Are you threatening me Ted?"

Gone was uncle now I was the enemy. I was the force of implacable authority and I would not bend on this.

"No, a threat may not be followed up on. This is gospel Amber and if you don't follow it to the letter there will be repercussions."

"What are you going to do spank me?"

"If that will straighten your ass out then so be it."

"You're not serious! I'm nineteen years old."

"Then start fucking acting like it!"

"You ain't got the balls old man," her voice was low, cold and full of venom.

"We'll see Amber. I gave the principal my cell number and if you don't comply then you'll see who wins this situation."

"Let me out of this car!"

"As you wish..." I said taking the next off ramp and then getting right back on the highway heading straight back to school.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Back to school," I said coldly.

"Wait, you said we would spend the rest of the day..."

"That was a reward for good behavior, it's not like you are cooperating."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you are out of control, you lack discipline and if you keep up like this you are going to end up in jail."

"Give me another chance," she begged.

"Okay... if you can keep from cursing for an hour we will continue our little drive if not straight back to school... agreed?"

"Agreed," she said solemnly.

For the next hour we drove on in silence; she ignored any and all attempts at conversation and looked out at the road lost in her thoughts.

"Getting hungry," I asked her.

"F... I am starved."

"See you're learning."

"You weren't serious about spanking me were you?"

"Absolutely... bare bottom and all," I said smiling.

"Have you seen my butt? You'd break your hand on it."

"Then I guess I would have to wear leather gloves to protect myself."

"You are so silly! I don't know why I do it..." her tone shifting suddenly.

"That's what I am here for. Whatever you say or do remains in confidence."

"Do...?"

"Done... the drug smoking stays between us; but that doesn't mean you can continue that habit that ends today. It would break your parent's collective hearts if they knew about that and you know it."

"Yeah and you'd have to stand in line to beat my butt..."

"Take a number..." I said joking; "now serving number three for swatting Amber's backside."

"That's not funny... dad would whip out the belt with no hesitation."

Click! A piece just fell into place.

"I'm sorry I didn't know..."

"I shouldn't have said anything."

"Yes you should... how about pizza we can stop and we can use the bathroom?"

"I love pizza..."

We stopped and ordered a large pizza, relieved our bladders and sat opposite each other in silence. I let her have her quiet time while I pondered my next course of action. My gut told me that tomorrow I would be receiving a phone call from her school and I would once again have to intervene and this time with greater consequences.

"You look deep in thought Uncle Ted," Amber had returned my 'uncle' title to me.

"Yeah... just worried sick," I told her.

"About me," she asked.

"Yeah, I have never had kids and you are the closest thing I have to a daughter. I was there when you were born, took your first steps and all those other great milestones; and I am here for this one too sadly."

"Uncle Ted this isn't your fault... I am the one making all these decisions. Good or bad this is my life to lead."

"That's the most grown up thing you have said today."

"I guess it is..."

The pizza arrived and we dug in and joked and made small talk while Amber made her decisions. I just had to be patient and see what the outcome was going to be. I hate waiting! We refilled our sodas and headed back out onto the highway. We still had a few hours before I dropped her off at home.

"Do you have a destination in mind Uncle Ted," Amber asked.

"No... we are just out to see where the road will take us."

"Very philosophical of you," she remarked.

"Hey, it's what I do."

For the next two hours we talked, listened to the radio and enjoyed the snow covered landscape. We arrived at her father's house right at two o'clock and I let her out.

"Remember our deal I don't want to see you tomorrow but I will if I have to."

"Okay Uncle Ted... I promise."

At three minutes after nine o'clock the following morning my cell phone rang, it was Amber's school. I told them I would be there as soon as I could. I went to Erika's office and explained that business from yesterday had not been finished and she waved me away with a smile, I was not smiling. I cursed under my breath the entire drive to the academy. Cheryl the guard was waiting for me with Amber standing next to her.

"I'll take it from here," I told Cheryl.

"Good luck... she is suspended until we get word from you that she can come back."

"Her father," I asked and Cheryl nodded. "Okay Amber, get in the car... now."

With backpack brimming with her personal belongings she obeyed. She flung the backpack into the rear seat and sat in the passenger side brooding. My door slammed shut and I buckled up and drove directly to my home in silence. I parked and opened her door and pointed to the front door afraid to speak until we were inside. The front door closed behind us and my temper got the better of me.

"What the hell happened?"

"What do you mean," she asked.

"I mean, what happened to your promise?"

"You didn't really believe me did you?"

"Yes I did Amber... I took you at your word but obviously you didn't take me at mine."

"Oh come on... I knew you weren't serious..."

"Drop 'em..." I said cutting her off.

"What?"

"I said drop 'em... lose the slacks and assume the position over the arm of that chair," I said pointing to the closest leather recliner.

"You are not going to spank me..." but before she could finish that thought I grabbed her by the waist, bent her over the chair's arm and began undoing her slacks. "Have you lost your fucking mind?"

I didn't answer her as she lost the fight to keep her slacks up and I was not shocked to see the black t-bar she was wearing underneath.

"School dress code," I asked.

"No... please Uncle Ted..." but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

"Well the butt floss will make my job easier; I don't have to yank down panties to get at your ass cheeks you little liar."

"Liar, what are you talking about?"

"Your butt... you lied about it."

"..."

"Doesn't matter it's still getting spanked."

She tried to cover her ass cheeks but I pinned both of her hands in one of mine and began to swat away. Crack! The sound that my open palm made on her cheek was loud and sweet. Amber howled as the flesh began to take on a ruddy color. Crack! The other cheek blossomed red and soon after a dozen or so strikes on both cheeks tears were flowing and her ass never looked better. I could see that her t-bar was absolutely soaked once I took time to examine my handiwork. I ran a finger along the material and she nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Uncle Ted, what are you doing?"

"I am checking to see if you pissed yourself or..."

I sniffed my finger and it definitely didn't smell like urine; Amber's pussy was completely soaked.

"Did you cum," I asked her softly.

"What..."

"I asked you a question young lady, did you climax while I was spanking your ass?"

"Yes..."

"Why..."

"Why what," she said half moaning half crying.

"Why did you cum while I spanked you?"

"I get off on pain god damn you!" she roared at me.

I gripped the sliver of material between her butt cheeks and pulled upward... hard! The effect was immediate and dramatic; I watched her face contort into a mask of pure pleasure as she came again.

"You like that?"

"Yes..." she whispered.

"I asked you a question," I said as I slid two fingers deep into her pussy.

"YES!" she howled as her pussy gripped my fingers like a vice.

"You want your pussy punished too don't you?"

"YES!"

"Get undressed Amber... let me see that young body of yours."

Without a word I extracted my fingers and she stood up and turned to face me. Her face was streaked with tears and she took off her sweater with the school crest and tossed it to the floor. Next she slowly unbuttoned her white blouse and it I learned she wore no bra and her large firm breasts were topped with rock hard nipples. The blouse landed on top of the sweater; she kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her slacks and stood there in all her naked glory. I examined her and saw that her pussy needed to be shaved before we went any further.

"Follow me to the bathroom... that pussy of yours needs some serious attention."

She shadowed me to the bathroom and sat on the toilet as I directed. I ran warm water and lathered up the gnarly patch of pubic hair and held up a brand new razor.

"Spread your legs for me Amber."

"Yes Uncle Ted."

She opened them for me and I knelt before her and made the first stroke along her furry mound revealing skin free from hair. I rinsed the blade and once more ran the razor over her pubic area clearing more and more smooth skin. I could see from my vantage point her glistening sex as it lubricated itself in preparation for a fierce fucking. At last her pussy was as bare as it could be and when I looked up into her eyes the lust there was barely contained.

"You know where my bedroom is..."

"Yes Uncle Ted."

"Go climb up on it... be on your hands and knees with your ass right at the edge of the bed."

Without another word she stood and walked away. I rose, cleaned off the razor and emptied the sink before following her. I stood before the bed and there was Amber head down and ass up waiting for me. I stripped down and my cock was pointing straight away from my body eager to be plunged into her tight depths. I walked up to her and took cock in hand and began teasing her pussy lips with the head and she moaned and groaned at being denied. I promised to punish her pussy and I would. I let the head slide between her pussy lips and then without warning rammed my hips forward burying the entire length into her. Amber cried out but not in pain but in bliss as her pussy gripped me in an orgasmic fist. I guess the waiting did its work after all. She had barely recovered when I grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting into her as hard and deep as I could. She was grunting in time with my movements and short of Diane's virginal pussy this was the tightest thing I had felt in many years. I thought about fighting back my orgasm but thought fuck it I had her to myself for the entire day. When I was done with her she would be walking funny and begging me to stop. I adjusted my pace and slowed a bit but thrust all the harder ramming with all the power I could manage. After a few minutes of this Amber was screaming into a pillow as her third orgasm crashed over her. I felt my toes begin to curl and so did she as Amber started to thrust her hips back at me driving me headlong into my first climax of the day. When I was close I pulled out and came all over her back and ass. She collapsed onto the bed a panting mass of girl flesh.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,787 Followers