Being Instructed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,787 Followers

"Catch your breath I am not done yet," I told her.

"More," she asked shocked.

"Yep... I have you for the day and I am going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

"That is my punishment?"

"No... it's my perk for trying to straighten your life out silly girl."

"What about what you said the other day?"

"You're not the only actor here kiddo."

I rolled her onto her back and slid my semi-hard cock back into her.

"Unnn..." she moaned.

I slowly thrust into her savoring my second go at her tight young pussy.

"Unnn... unnn... unnn..." she grunted with each thrust of my hips.

"So damn tight... just the way I like 'em."

"I'm just a piece of ass to you?"

"Bingo... if you don't care about your life, why should I?"

My cock hardened to full staff inside of her and her eyes rolled up in her head. I thrust harder and faster now loving the feel of her warm tightness around me. Her grunts got louder and she lost herself in the pleasure between her legs.

"Fuck me... harder... deeper..." she moaned now.

I tossed her legs over my shoulders and drove into her to a whole new depth. Amber let out a little yelp of surprise before grinding herself against me.

"I love your cock in me baby..."

I set a nice pace and depth and soon the pillow was over her head muffling another scream as her body convulsed in orgasm. I leaned down and lifted her up off the bed and her legs went around my waist automatically as I walked her over to the nearest wall and pinned her there while I fucked her standing up.

"Oh god! So fucking deep!!"

I used my legs to drive my cock up and deep into her and her pussy gripped me tighter than before. I felt my second climax coming on faster than would have believed but her pussy was milking me so nicely. She felt me swell inside of her and I lowered her down so her feet could touch the floor.

"Where do you want me to cum," I asked her.

"On my face!"

I yanked my cock from her and told her to get on her knees. When she was in position I stroked the shaft of my twitching cock and aimed the head at her sweet young face. With a grunt and a cry of release my sperm painted her features and hair in spurts of liquid lust. Amber licked what her tongue could reach and wiped off the rest.

"That was amazing," she told me.

"Yes it was... but I'm not done yet... go start a shower..."

Humming a tune Amber stood and did as she was told. Soon a cloud of steam was billowing out of the bathroom and I heard her tell me her and the shower were ready. We fucked in the shower twice, in the bedroom once more and in each of the other remaining rooms of the house until as I predicted she was begging me to stop. I fucked her twice more just to get my point across, this was a punishment for her and a perk for me. This was going to be repeated until she either graduated or decided her life was worth something after all. It was ten days later that she finally relented and swore off drugs and bad behavior. But it was twelve days before she proved it to me.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,787 Followers