Being J Lo's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
How I became J Lo's pet.
2.6k words
4.46
14k
11
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the key card to J Lo's room and headed back to the MGM Grand to wait on her. I kept running the events of the night thru my head and just couldn't believe how the evening had unfolded. I had gotten to eat the woman of my dreams to multiple orgasms and was now headed back to her room to wait on her.

I went to her room and let myself in. The suite was huge and had a marble floor and stone columns, with an amazing view of the city. There was a cart from room service full of fruit and a bottle of wine on it. I explored the suite and it had the main room a master bedroom and two bathrooms. The master bath had a hot tub and a king size bed with posts and a canopy top.

I went back into the main room and made myself comfortable and turned on the Tv. I had been there about an hour when I heard the door to the suite open and close. I got up and started towards the door. When I saw her I was awe struck. There she was in a little black dress that was hugging her amazing body and a pair of six inch heels.

"Hello, Kevin, I hope I wasn't too long?"

"No, I've just looked around the room and watched a little TV," I responded.

"Did they deliver me room service yet?" She asked.

I told her they had and that it was full of fruit and a bottle of wine. "Excellent!" She said " I could really use a glass of wine."

I stood up and went and got a wine glass and poured her a glass of wine. She had followed me over to the cart and took her glass of wine and sat down on the couch.

"Come her and sit beside me." J Lo said.

I went over and sat beside her and she raised up and sit down on my lap facing me. She took a drink of her wine and looked at me and said. "Mmm that really hit the spot. You don't have any but that's not a problem."

She took another drink in her mouth and lowered her mouth to mine and put her lips to mine and when I opened my mouth to kiss her she put the wine into my mouth. I swallowed and said. "That's the best wine I've ever had.

She giggled and got up off my lap and handed me her glass to hold. She took her black dress off and she had no bra or panties on. She was standing before me in nothing but her black leather six inch heels.

She took her glass from me and drank the rest of it down. She walked over to the cart and put her glass down and picked up the wine bottle. She came walking back towards me with a seductive look on her beautiful face, like she was going to completely devour me.

She straddled me on the couch and put her knees on both sides of me and raised hersel completely up,putting her tits right at my head level. "You liked the wine I gave you earlier, try this." As she poured the wine across the top of her chest and it started running down her body.

The first bunch of wine ran perfectly between her tits and I caught it at the bottom of her cleavage. I caught it with my tongue and licked up between her breasts letting my tongue lick as much of the wine of her body as I could get.

She took the bottle and poured some above her right breast and I started underneath of it with my tongue and licked up and met the wine at her nipple. I opened my mouth around her nipple and caught the wine as it ran over her nipple. When there was no more running into my mouth I closed my mouth around her nipple and licked and sucked it until there was no more wine taste. I popped my mouth off of it and it was rock hard.

She moaned a deep lustful moan and we repeated the process on her left nipple. She then stood up, putting her pussy just inches from my face. She then started pouring the rest of the bottle across her mid section with it making a path down to her beautiful shaven pussy.

I immediately put my mouth down there and tried to drink and lick all the wine up as it ran across her pussy lips. After she emptied the bottle of wine she threw the bottle to the side and shoved my face hard up into her pussy. I started licking her as deep inside her pussy as I could get my tongue. While I was doing that she was rubbing her clit up and down my nose and it was just a matter of minutes before she orgasmed squirting her pussy juice down my throat and all over my face.

She jumped down off the couch and started towards the bedroom. "Come on, I said I wanted that cock in me and I've waited long enough."

I jumped up behind her and followed her across the marble floor watching that amazing ass swing back and forth. Those heels had her legs and ass looking perfect. The clicking of the heels on the marble floor matched her ass swinging side to side.

When she got to the bedroom she walked over to the bed and turned around to face me. "Get over her and get out of those clothes and into this bed."

I walked over to the bed and pulled my shirt up over my head. When it cleared my head she was there pushing her lips up against mine in a deep kiss. Her hands were up against my chest with her nails lightly scratching my chest. As we continued to kiss she ran her hands down to my belt and unfastened it. I reach around behind her and grabbed each of her ass checks in a hand and squeezed.

She moaned into my mouth and unbuttoned my pants and started shoving them down. As they fell off my hips she grabbed my underwear on both sides of my body and jerked them down, freeing my cock.

My cock sprang to attention and she grabbed it with both hands. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed. "It's absolutely huge. I knew it was big when I was grinding on it but this is unbelieveable."

She shoved me back on the bed and swung her hips up and over my face putting her pussy right on top of my face. As I started to immediately eat her juicy pussy she grabbed my cock and put her lips right down on the head of it and kissed it. She opened her mouth and put her lips around the head of it and ran her tongue all the way around the head of my cock.

As I was licking her deep in her pussy she took more and more of my cock into her mouth. She was moaning around my cock and the feeling of that combined with her tongue and sucking action had my cock getting harder than it ever had. All of a sudden she started going up and down on my cock then stopped and began moaning like crazy.

I could tell she was getting close to orgasming and went wild on her pussy I licked down and found her clit and took it into my mouth, sucking on it hard making blood rush to it, causing it to swell and get super sensitive. I then attacked her clit with my tongue. She jerked her head up off my cock and screamed out as she exploded into my mouth.

She lowered her head back down on my cock and tried to deep throat it. She got about eight inches of it in and started to gag a little. I reached up and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart that enabled me to see her perfect little rosebud asshole.

I reached up with my tongue and licked her asshole. When I did she initially jerked up and away from my face but then immediately slammed her ass back down on my face. She raised up bringing her head up off my cock and putting more weight on my face.

"Oh my god,yes. Eat my ass." She shouted. "You are my kind of man."

I licked hard around and on her asshole then forced my tongue up in it pushing past her sphincter and causing a deep gutterall moan to come from deep within her belly.

As I was tongue fucking her ass she reached down and began rapidly fingering her clit. Bring herself to another orgasm. After orgasming she climbed off me and laid on her back telling me "get over her and put that cock in me, NOW!"

I got up and positioned myself between her legs and put the head of my cock up against her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and dug her six inch leather heels into my ass urging me to put my cock into her. I slowly eased forward and watched as the head of my cock started into her pussy.

"Oh yes put it in me, fuck my pussy" she said as she started working her heels in my ass like a cowgirl would use spurs on a horse.

I shoved about half my cock into her and as it stretched her pussy out to allow access for my cock, she threw her head back and screamed out. That slowed her heels digging into me. I then shoved the rest of my cock into her burying all ten and a half inches of my cock into her all the way to the very base and putting my balls against her ass.

When I buried it all the way in she arched her back up off the bed and grabbed both hands full of the sheets beside her. "OOOOOH God that feels so good" she moaned. "Don't move I want to feel it all in me for a minute."

She laid there with my cock in her pussy and her hands kept clenching and releasing beside her body. Then she dug her heels in my ass and screamed."FUCK ME..Pound my pussy."

I started thrusting in and out of her pussy, pulling about six to eight inches out of her then pounding all the way back down. Every time I bottom out it knocks the air out of her. After just a few minutes I can feel her pussy start to spasm around my cock getting ready to orgasm as she is about to orgasm I reach down and grab both nipples and twist them and pull them out away from her body sending her over the edge, making her orgasm.

When she started to relax from her orgasmic bliss I pulled my still hard cock out of her pussy and roll her over on her belly. "Get on your knees and bend over, I'm going to fuck that ass." I tell her.

She says worriedly "I don't think I can take that monster in my ass."

"I'll be gentle and take my time and be very easy. I've fantasized about fucking your perfect ass for twenty years."

She got up on her knees and lowered her head and breasts down on the bed. "Please be easy." She pleaded looking back at me before she laid her head all the way on the bed.

I spread her ass cheeks and take my finger and stuck it up in her pussy coating it with her juices. I eased my finger up to her asshole and begin to shove it in. It was completely covered in her pussy juice. Between that lubrication and the juices on my finger it easily slid inside her. She cooed into the mattress. I worked my finger in and out a few times. Then I eased another finger in causing her to moan into the bed again. I fucked her ass in and out with my two fingers until she started rocking back to meet my thrusts.

I pulled both fingers out and tell her "Ok baby I'm gonna fuck that ass."

"Be easy." She pleaded.

I put the head of my cock up against her asshole which is still stretched out a little from my fingers being in there. The head slipped in pretty easy but as I slowly pushed more inside it started to stretch her asshole out wider than it had been. I could feel her tending up from the pain so I stopped pushing and just set there with about four inches inside of her.

I waited a few minutes and could feel her relaxing and getting use to the fullness in her ass. " Ok I'm going to put some more in."

She replies "Please be gentle" she pants in reply.

I slowly put about two more inches inside her and she starts digging her nails into the bed. She starts tensing up and trying to ease away. I pause and her breathing slows down and she starts relaxing again.

I start pushing in a little more and get almost eight total inches into her ass. I look down and see her asshole stretched out around my cock. She is tensing up again and really breathing hard so I give her a few more minutes to get accustomed to having my cock in it.

After a few minutes I feel her ass relax again and I pull it ever so slightly then pushing back in but not going any deeper than I had already been. I fucked back and forth and started pulling more and more out making longer strokes. She started moaning and shoving her ass back to meet me.

"Oh yeah baby fuck my ass with that big cock." She said.

I started fucking her harder and then slapped her ass with my right hand. She grunted and throwed her head back and screamed "Oh yeah. Pound my ass and fuck me."

I started fucking her faster and smacking her ass. I reached up and grabbed her hair with my left hand and pulled back on her head raising it up off the bed as I shoved my cock all the way in, pushing it deeper than it had been the whole time I'd been fucking her.

Her mouth flew open but no noise came out. I wanted just a few seconds and started pounding into her ass and pulling back on her hair. She took her right hand and put it back between her legs and started rapidly fingering her clit. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm and picked up speed and pulled back harder on her hair.

She started screaming. "I'm going to cum. Oh my god yes. I'm going to cum from you fucking my ass."

I could feel her orgasm thru her ass and it caused her ass to squeeze my cock and I couldn't take anymore. My cock started pulsing and pumping hot cum deep inside her ass. After I had pumped a huge load of cum in her I let go off her hair and she collapsed on the bed.

My cock started going limp and slipped out of her ass. She flattened out on the bed and rolled over. I could see my cum leaking out of her ass.

She said "That was absolutely amazing. Stay here with me tonight. I want to have that cock in me again in the morning."

I replied "absolutely. I can't imagine anyplace else in the world I'd rather be."