Being J Lo's Pet Ch. 06

Story Info
We go to a private club after the Grammys.
5.2k words
4.25
18.4k
12
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night was the Grammys. J Lo had me drive her and Janet there and stay outside. I waited on them and finally after the show was over and they came out. There was a third woman with them this time as Mariah Carey was with them. I opened the door of the limo and they all three got in.

I closed the door behind them and got in front. J Lo gave me a set of directions and I put them into the GPS. We went along the coast then turned away from it on a long secluded driveway. We pulled up to a locked gate and was stopped by a guard.

I rolled down J lo's window and the guard said." Hello Ms. Lopez. Go right on in." And opened the gate.

I drove thru the gate and proceeded up the hill to a huge mansion. There were several limos parked outside. I parked the car and let the women out from the back. I got the bag that J Lo had me put in the back of the limo earlier.

"Come slaves." J Lo said. We all three fell in behind her. We walked thru the door and there was a two naked slaves there waiting. "Come in Ms. Lopez and I'll take you to a room so you can get ready for the party." said an amazing looking blonde.

She dropped to her hands and knees and started thru the house. We followed her to a room down the hall. As she got up to open the door she asked J Lo." Do you need anything Ms. Lopez."

J Lo replied." No thank you slave."

"Well then, Mistress Madonna is waiting on the guests in her dungeon. Do you need me to wait to escort you there?"

"No. We will be fine."

The blonde dropped down on her knees and started to crawl back to the front door. We went into the room and J Lo ordered us to strip. We took off all our clothes and waited on J Lo to change. She put on a skin tight black leather cat suit. She reached in the bag and took out three collars for us. She put the black collars with the golden J Lo on them.

"Don't want anyone to get any ideas and think you dlaves don't belong to anyone." J Lo said as she buckled my collar on last.

She attached a leash to each of our collars and opened the door. "Come slaves." She said as she started thru the door. We dropped to our knees and started crawling behind her. I couldn't believe where I was and what was happening. I was naked on a leash crawling beside a naked Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey following J Lo down the hall of Madonnas house headed to her dungeon for a party.

We went down the elevator and to the basement. When we went inside the dungeon it was absolutely huge. It had all kinds of toys restraints and devices scattered around. There were several groups of Doms with their subs scattered around.

When we came in Madonna came up to talk to J Lo and had Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera crawling behind her. Madonna said." Hello Jennifer I see you have a new slave, looking at me."

"Yes I do and he's learning very well."

"Well I may have to use him later." Said Madonna as she ran her hand down my back. "It looks like you've been playing with him and Janet by the stripes on their backs."

"Yes I had to punish them yesterday for indiscretions." J Lo responded. "Of course you can use him later."

I looked around the room and it was full of star studded women that anyone would love to fuck. There was Rihanna with Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé on their knees. Shakira had Miley Cyrus and Kesha. All the Mistress's also seemed to have a male slave with them also. There were several more groups that I couldn't see who they were in the crowded dungeon.

After a few minutes Madonna got up on a stage in the middle of the room and got everyone's attention. "Hello Mistresses and slaves, we are here tonight for more than just a party. We have a Dom who wants to join our club." Madonna said. "As usual she will have to prove she deserves to be admitted."

After a pause she continued. "Each of you are asked to put the name of one of your slaves in a pool, and one of them will be drawn out to be used. In order for her to be admitted she has to make that slave tap out."

She paused again and continued. "If she fails she must submit to me, since I am head Mistress of the club. She also has to bring two slaves and have them demonstrate their submission."

All the Mistresses decided which slave they thought would be the hardest to break as membership to their club was a very elite group. After putting the names in a box Madonna went back to the stage.

"Ok." Madonna started. "Now that we have the names of the prospective slaves I will bring out our prospective Dom."

There was movement to the left of the stage and up on the stage walked Miranda Lambert with Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift crawling along behind her naked.

"Ok Miranda, we have placed the names in the box and since your going to be trying to break them, we are going to let you draw the name." Madonna said." But first tell us about your slaves."

Miranda looked across the crowd and said. "Hello Mistresses, the two slaves I brought today I think will be well liked. Slut number one." She continued as she pulled Carrie up on her feet. "Is a total nympho and loves to eat pussy, suck cock and take cocks dildos in toys in both her ass and pussy."

"Slut number two." As she pulled Taylor up. "Is a total cum slut. She will drink all the cum she can get, she will eat it out of pussies and lick it off of anybody or anything."

Madonna walked over to Miranda with the box and told her to draw a name out. Miranda reached in the box and drew out a name and handed it to Madonna. Madonna took the paper and looked at it and smiled.

"The slave that will be Miranda's test will be." As she paused for dramatic effect." Will be Britney Spears."

The smile that had been on her face broadened just skittle more because Britney was her slave and absolutely loved to be punished and the more pain the better. Miranda was going to have her hands full to break her.

"Let the party begin." Said Madonna.

Some of the mistresses walked away and took slaves, both theirs and others. Britney crawled up the steps to the stage and came over to Madonna and Miranda to begin the test.

Britney stood up and Miranda eyed her up and down. She had heard how much pain Britney could take and her mind was racing to figure out how to break her. There was so many slaves here that she couldn't wait to get her hands on. She also would love to get her hands on some of these Doms also. She knew that they had contests and usually the winner got to dominate the loser.

After a few minutes she had came up with an idea. "Ok I'm ready." Miranda said as she took one of Britney's hands and hooked it to a chain from the ceiling. After doing the right hand she took the left hand and repeated it.

She reached over and hit the remote and the chains started tightening. As they tightened they pulled Britney's hands up above her head. She kept pushing the button and Britney's entire body came off the ground and she was suspended by her arms.

She turned around and got three tubes and a suction device out of her bag. She put one of the tubes up to Britney's mouth and told her to lick it so it would stick to her skin better.

Britney sexily brought her tongue out and licked the tube. Miranda placed it over the nipple on Britney's right tit and hooked up the suction device. She turned the device on and it started sucking Britney's nipple up into it. Her nipple grew hard then as the device continued sucking her nipple pulled up in the tube farther and became disclorored and and distorted. She repeated the entire process on the left tit and when she was finished you could see Britney was beginning to feel the effects of the tubes and hanging suspended from her arms.

She reached down and ran her fingers up and down Britney's slit and was instantly covered in her pussy juice. "Damn you do like this slut." She parted the top of her lips and pulled the hood back away from her clit. When she touched her clit Britney moaned lustily.

After playing with her clit for a few minutes Britney was working her hips trying to get more contact with Miranda's hand. Miranda placed the third tube over Britney's clit and started to suck her clit up into the tube.

Britney was really moaning and groaning. Madonna laughed to herself thinking that there was no way this wanna be Dom was going to break Britney.

After pulling her clit a good inch and a half into the tube Miranda turned the pump off. Britney's clit was totally engorged and was turning a purplish color from the suction and huge amount of blood that had been rushed to her clit.

While this was going on J Lo walked up and grabbed Taylor and Carrie and said " Come on sluts time to put you to work."

She turned and lead them back down to where we were.

About that time Rihanna walked up and asked J Lo if she could use Janet for a while. J Lo gave her permission and Rihanna grabbed her leash and started to a big wooden cross against the wall. Mariah leaned over and whispered to me that the mistresses had a very strict pecking order and Madonna was at the top with our Mistress J Lo second in line. No one would just come and take us without J Lo's approval.

J Lo came over and say down on a chair and unzipped the crotch of her catsuit. "Come here slut and eat my pussy." She commanded Carrie. Carrie crawled over and buried her face in between J Los thighs and started attacking it with her tongue.

Taylor was sitting on her knees by J Lo and was looking around the room. Not far away Nicki Minaj was on her back with Shakira sitting on her face watching what was going on on the stage. She had her hands on Nicki's ankles and was pulling them up by her head. As she was doing this her male slave, a white guy about my size but younger and with about an eight inch cock was plowing into Nickis pussy which was leaking fluid all over the floor.

About that time the guy who was fucking her tensed up and filled Nicki's pussy with a hot load of cum. When he pulled out you could see his cum and her juices leaking out and Taylor was looking at it like she was dying to get over there.

J Lo looked at her and patted her on the head and said "Go on slut go clean it up." Taylor rushed over to Nicki on her hands and knees like a happy little puppy and her hair was bouncing back and forth on her back as she crawled. She dove right in and began licking and sucking the cum out of Nicki's pussy.

J Lo had two handfuls of Carrie's long blonde hair and was grinding and shoving her face into her pussy. "Your quite the pussy licker slut." She then looked at Mariah and said." Slut get him ready to fuck this blonde cunts pussy and ass. We will see how much she likes a cock in her holes."

Mariah immediately dropped on down and took the head of my cock into her mouth and started to swirl her tongue around the head. It felt great and with all the things going on around me my cock sprang to attention

Mariah was going up and down my shaft and was working on getting more and more of my cock down her throat. "That's enough." J Lo said as she saw my fully erect cock. "I don't want him to cum yet."

Mariah raised up off my cock and as she did she brought her mouth up next to my ear and whispered." I can't wait till mistress lets me sit on your face and get that big cock in all my holes."

J Lo told me to get behind Carrie and to fuck her pussy first. I got behind her and slid the head of it up and down her slit. It was already wet from being face fucked by J Lo. I slowly started to insert my cock into Carrie Underwoods sweet pussy. I eased it in and after I got about eight inches in her pussy was completely stuffed.

I started fucking in and out and Carrie was groaning and moaning into J Lo's pussy as she continued to fuck her face. I had only fucked her a short period of time when she orgasmed hard around my cock. J Lo pulled her head back with her left hand and slapped her hard with her right across her pussy juice coated face." I didn't tell you you could cum cunt. You will be punished for that later but for now get back down here and make me cum again."

J Lo then told me to fuck her in the ass. Carrie whimpered at the thought of my big cock in her tiny hole. Mariah leaned over and stuck her tongue against Carries asshole trying to get it lubed enough to take my cock. She took her tongue and shoved it into her ass and left as much saliva as she could. As she brought her head up she left a trail from her mouth to carries asshole, then she spit it out, pooling it on top of her rose bud.

I put the head of my cock up against it and Mariah wrapped her hand around It to help me get it in. I pushed against it and the head started in and she moaned into J Lo's pussy and tried to pull away.

As the head went in I could see her sphincter stretching out to accommodate my cock. After the head went in Mariah came up and whispered "Shove it in hard, I want to hear this bitch scream."

I shoved forward hard and about seven inches went in at once. I could feel her ass tearing as I went in. She screamed loudly into J Lo's pussy but all we could hear was a muffled sound.

When she screamed J Lo orgasmed all over her face and down her throat. She squirted so much down Carries throat that she got choked on it.

J Lo moaned."Oh I love when a slut screams into my pussy. Now fuck her ass and I want all that cock buried in there."

I pulled back just a little then shoved forward again. I got about another inch in and her ass resisted me and she screamed. I repeated that process and each time I got a little more cock into her tight ass. Every time I went forward she would scream into J Lo's pussy making her fuck her pussy into her face even harder.

I finally got it buried all the way in. When I did I let it sit there a minute for he's ass to get use to it but also her ass clenching and releasing around it felt amazing. I finally started fucking in and out again and Carrie's screams became moans of pleasure. Over the moans she began shouting something into J Lo's pussy.

J Lo pulled her face away and asked." What is it slut."

CAN I CUM MISTRESS." Carrie begged.

"Yes you can slut."

Carrie came squirting her juice out on my thighs and the floor between us. When she was cumming her ass really started working my cock over and I could feel my cum building up to a massive eruption.

"May I cum Mistress." I asked.

"Yes but I want you to cum on her face." J Lo said as she pulled Carries face out of her pussy." Get down there and let him cum on your face slut."

I pulled my cock out and Carrie spun around and grabbed my cock and started sliding her hand up and down my cock trying to coax my load out of me.

"Cum on my face please. I need your cum." Begged Carrie.

My cum started spurting out of my cock, one spurt after another splashing all over face. She came again when the hot cum first hit her face. The last spurt was just a little short and it splashed down across her tits.

Her face was covered in a combination of my cum and J Lo's pussy juice. J Lo hollered at Taylor telling her to get over here and clean up this mess. Taylor came rushing back over with a huge smile on her face. She started licking the cum off Carrie's face and tits then took my cock into her mouth and sucked and licked it clean. She then put her face to the floor and began licking Carrie's pussy juice off the floor..

While this was going on Miranda had been getting her things ready to finish trying to break Britney. She walked back up to Britney and had an eight foot bull whip, a wooden rod that had a ten inch dildo attached to thread of it with a hitachi wand taped to it about three inches from the bottom, a butt plug and a set of alligator clips attached to a tens power box.

Britney was still hanging there and her nipples and clit were starting to turn purple from all the blood being sucked into them. Miranda, being from Texasknew how to use a bull whip. She walked around behind Britney and dragged the whip back across the floor and brought it behind her and brought it down across Britney's ass.

WHACK!! Britney screamed loudly at the initial hit. A red welt came up immediately. Miranda started swinging relentlessly. WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK. Miranda crisscrossed Britney across her back from between her shoulder blades to the back of her thighs. After the first initial hit Britney just jerked against her chains and squezzed her hands open and closed.

Britney's body was covered in sweat but she had grown accustomed to the whip on her back and Miranda knew it was time to increase the punishment. She walked around in front of Britney and grabbed her chin and pulled her face up to look her in the eye.

"I'm going to break you Bitch. You might as well make it easy on yourself and give up now."

Britney just shook her head no and Miranda said." Ok, I'm glad you feel that way because I'm really going to enjoy this."

Miranda reached down and grabbed the suction tube on Britney's right nipple and popped it off causing Britney to jerk against her chains and gasping for air. Miranda grabbed her engorged nipple and twisted it hard but this only got a small gasp out of Britney. She pooped the tube off of the other nipple and walked away.

" I'll give you one more chance to beg me to stop slut." Miranda told her.

Britney just shook her head no. Miranda drawer the whip back and let it fly. The whip whistled thru the airand landed across both tits with the knotted end hitting perfectly on Britney's left nipple.

"AAAIIIEEEAAAEEE." Britney let go a blood curdling scream.

WHACK WHACK WHACK. Miranda laid her whip across Britney's tits over and over leaving angry red welts. Britney was screaming every time the whip would hit her. Miranda then started laying the whip up and down the front of Britney's beautiful body.

She was taking such a beating that the whole crowd had pretty much quit everything they were doing and was watching. Miranda decided it was time to change tactics. This bitch truly loved the pain as she noticed Britney's pussy was wet and leaking juices, running down her thighs.

Miranda walked over to the remote and pushed the button. The chains tightened up pulling Britney up and off the ground. She was hanging there off the ground with her arms holding all her weight. Her body was glistening with sweat running all over her welt covered body.

Miranda got the wooden rod and placed it on its pad underneath of Britney. She lowered Britney down on it. Her wet pussy slid right over the head of it. Miranda lowered her down until her clit was just inches above the hitachi wand. She popped the tube off of Britney's clit causing a wail of pain to escape Britney's mouth.

Miranda lowered Britney on down the shaft of the dildo until the hitachi was directly on her blood engorged clit. She put the butt plug up to Britney's mouth and said." Get it lubed up bitch I'm shoving this up your ass."

Britney took the plug into her mouth and she started licking and sucking on it like it was a hard cock. She was leaving all the saliva on it that she could. Miranda pulled it out of her mouth and walked behind her. She took her left hand and spread her ass cheeks and placed it against her asshole.

She pushed just a little and as soon as it got past the opening shoved it all the way into the base. This caused Britney to jerk against her chains again. She turned the butt plug on and it started to vibrate causing a low moan to escape from deep inside Britney.

Miranda smiled just a little as she thought I've got her. She reached around and turned the hitachi on. As soon as it started vibrating against Britney's clit she orgasmed "AAAHHHHH." Her juices immediately started to ooze down the shaft of the dildo.

Miranda reached up and pulled on Britney's tender nipples getting a low groan from Britney. She attached the alligator clamps on her tender whipped nipples and then turned on the power supply sending an electric shock thru her nipples.

12