Being J Lo's Pet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney threw her head back and her mouth flew open but no noise came out. She orgasmed again. Miranda hit the power again and Britney screamed in orgasmic bliss as another orgasm ripped thru her.

Miranda caused orgasm after orgasm to rip thru Britney's body until she was finally broken. "Enough." Britney finally said.

Miranda said." Beg me Bitch, beg me to stop."

"Please please stop mistress,I can't take anymore, please please stop."

Miranda looked at Madonna and asked." You satisfied."

"Yes, you have broken her, you can join the club." Madonna answered. Then she continued." Leave her there for now I'll let her down later."

They left the stage with Britney hanging there impaled on the dildo with her clit against the hitachi, clamps on her nipples with the machine set to pulse electric shocks they her nipples at set intervals.

Britney hung there either head down and body covered in sweat as she flinched and quivered as orgasm after orgasm wrecked her body.

Mistress grabbed mine and Mariahs leashes and some "Come pets I need to pee."

We started crawling thru the dungeon toward the bathroom. There was sex acts and BDSM happening all around the dungeon. Mistress led us over to a corner of the dungeon with a sign that said toilet. On her knees under the sign was Miley Cyrus. As we walked up Madonna was standing over her pissing in her mouth, on her face, and covering her nude body.

J Lo looked at me and saw I was in shock. "Oh yeah pet Miley's a little piss slut. She will drink it all night. If you'll look she's fingering herself to orgasm after orgasm ashes being pissed on."

Madonna finished and reached down and pulled Miley's face right up into her pussy and used it and her hair to wipe her pussy dry. She turned to leave and saw us there. "How about I borrow your slave now Jennifer." She asked.

"Of course you can use him." J Lo replied. "Just brought him over here to piss."

She pulled me up by my chain and grabbed my cock and held it in front of Miley's face.

Miley looked up and saw my cock being held by J Lo and started to beg me to piss on her. "Oh my god please use that big cock of yours to piss on me, please cover me in your piss, make this piss slit cum."

I started to piss and J Lo was guiding my cock back and forth across Miley's face hitting her in the mouth, eyes and covering her chest. She was working her hand in and out of her pussy in a blur. She started cumming and covering her hand in pussy juice.

I finished up and J Lo turned and handed my leash to Madonna. She pulled Mariah up and had her straddle Miley's face and she started pissing on her too.

Madonna tugged on my leash and said. "Come on slave, you can walk instead of crawl, I'm horny and in a hurry to get off."

We went across the room. As we passed Britney Madonna grabbed her by her long blonde hair and pulled it back to look at her. Britney was quivering in her chains with a constant moan escaping her lips. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and glazed over. There was a puddle of her pussy juice on the floor beneath her feet.

Madonna turned both vibrators off and removed the nippl clamps. "Let this stupid cunt down." Madonna said to some of the male slaves that were there. "Do whatever you want to her."

We went to a closed door and Madonna entered a code and we went in. "The queen of the group has her own private dungeon pet, she gets her privacy if she wants it."

She lead me to the middle of the room and put me on my knees. She removed her outfit and turned away from me. She bent over and reached back and spread her ass cheeks. "Eat my ass slave.

I eagerly buried my face into Madonnas ass and started licking her rosebud. She started moaning as soon as my tongue made contact. I licked around her ass and covered it in my saliva. I forced my tongue past her sphincter and shoved it as far up her ass as I could.

She moaned." Oh yeah slave tongue fuck my ass."

I continued to fuck my tongue in and out of her ass. I could smell her pussy getting wet. She turned to face me and shoved me on my back. "Your good with your tongue, now I want it in my pussy."

She straddled my face and lowered her pussy down onto my mouth. I started licking and as soon as my tongue touched her her pussy juice started flowing. I was licking her up and down slipping my tongue past her lips and sticking my tongue up and in as far as I could.

She was grinding her pussy against my face and covering me with her nectar. I attacked her clit with my tongue and she exploded in orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes slave eat my pussy I'm cumming." She screamed.

She kept grinding against me and was having squirting orgasm after orgasm. I kept eating, trying to swallow all her juices but she was squirting so much it was running down my throat and all over my face. After numerous orgasms she raised up off my face and slid down my body.

"I want this cock in me now slave," she said as she raised up and placed the he's didn't cock at the opening to her hot pussy. She lowered herself slowly down. After about seven inches she paused and said." Your cock is huge. I love the way it feels inside me."

She slammed herself down totally impaling herself on my cock. My cock was completely buried in her hot pussy. She started going up and down slowly at first but as her orgasm got closer she picked up speed. She was slamming her pussy up and down my cock getting wetter and wetter.

As her orgasm hit she buried my cock as deep as she could and screamed out. " I'm cumming oh my god I'm cumming." She exploded all over my cock and her spasming pussy was going to bring me over the edge.

"Can I cum Mistress" I asked." Please let me cum in your pussy.

"Go ahead slave fill my pussy with your cum."

I started shooting my cum into her pussy. When the first spurt hit deep inside her pussy she orgasmed again. I spurted three more times into her pussy and she collapsed on top of me. My cock grew limp and slipped out of her pussy.

There was a buzzer went off and Madonna got up off me and went to the door. She opened it up and there stood J Lo with Taylor Swift on her knees beside her.

"I thought you might need cleaned up." J Lo said.

"Come in and yes I do," Madonna said." You have got a very impress slave right here. I had so much fun and so many orgasms. I'd love to use him again sometime."

"Of course you can." J Lo replied.

"Thanks." Said Madonna and reached and grabbed Taylor's leash. "Come on slut I need cleaned out." She put Taylor on her back and sit down on her face. "Eat his cum out of my pussy slut."

Taylor started licking and sucking on Madonna's pussy trying to get all of my cum out. J Lo grabbed my leash and pulled me towards the door.

"Time for us to go." J Lo told me." Let's get my other slaves and go."

We went thru the dungeon and collected Janet and Mariah and worked our way to the exit and left. J Lo said as we were leaving." Time to go home and have my slaves please me, you all three did very well tonight."

We went back into the room and gathered our clothes. J Lo told us to put ours in the trunk because we were going home naked. We loaded up and I drove us back to J Lo's mansion.

12