Being Janice's Toy Boy

Story Info
First time for Pete.
2.2k words
4.05
16.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing a couple on a boat trip up the river Dart from Dartmouth to Totnes I encountered a certain body language which indicated they were not just mother and son as one might think on first sighting - but very much lovers.

The guy was possibly in his early twenties but the woman maybe in her late thirties so one could easily put the toy boy romance tag on her.

I can see what the young guy saw in her, she was no glamour puss as such, just the ordinary girl next door sort of woman who was dressed in a smart tight knee length wool dress that really complimented her pencil slim figure, her smile which I caught when stepping onto the boat was warm and nice and she looked so happy and contented. She struck me that she was in her element, looking up at the tall figure of her young companion with the eyes saying everything, certainly that she was not a mother but a lover.

And it was the way the guy looked at her too, the touch of his fingers strolling her thigh as he whispered something that was probably saying he loved her.

Romance was in the air, it was a perfect late spring day and the river was calm and soothing to the soul.

With my memories running away with me I was reminded how it was just a few years back when I was a toy boy for a woman who oddly looked very much like the one eon the boat. She has moved on now, or rather I have, I guess what I thought at the time to be the most beautiful thing in the world couldn't last maybe because of the age gap.

But we left on good terms, Janice even thanked me for being so sweet and said it was right for me to find someone my own age, that she loved me that much she was willing to sacrifice me. For a younger model, which to date I still have not found - because I tend to compare a possible pairing with Janice and she was certainly a hard act to follow.

Just her kiss every time we met was magic and the feel of her in my arms - she wanting my all and always so calm and soothing, the smell of her perfume from Argos and the deep and intimate privacy we shared in the confines of her beautifully designed bedroom, smelling of flowers and endearing things upon her dressing table, scents and perfumes and all feminine, and her favourite oils which she rubbed into my muscles many times and more.

I remember the first time we bedded, me the shy young guy who hade never been with a woman before, and she adored that idea, said she was so thrilled with the idea of teaching me.

She was so lovely and perhaps I saw some of my mother's warmth in her I don't know, but whatever it was I felt completely submerged in her loving and it all seemed so very right and natural, because I guess she made it that way, I never felt awkward or embarrass that she was that much older then me and she always expressed it wasn't the age that matters but who and what you are.

She was frank, told me of a very dramatic and hurtful divorce after being married for seven years. That was two years back she said and admitted one of the things she really missed was the warmth and touch of a guy next her. That she had always been attracted by the younger guy, especially someone like me because I had a happy disposition, a great attitude and was very sexy and attractive to her.

She laughed that when she first saw me she knew right away she wanted me, she said she wanted to rip the pants off me and just sink into my being like already we had been lovers.

I had never imagined myself to be attracted to the opposite sex, not until I met Janice, but she tells me that is because I never notice how girls look at me, and I guess that's true and Janice is helping me to build confidence in myself in many ways.

When we first went out together, before we bedded or anything like that, we set off on a day cruise off the Devon shore and just sat on deck basking in the sun.

It was quite hot and Janice removed her over -skirt and I realised just how good she looked in a bikini style outfit, she had a figure that many women would die for I reckoned and that was very evident, in noticing how some obese female looked at her in a very enviable way.

I felt so good, if at first I was worried about the age difference thing I wasn't now, because here I was with a real woman to be proud of, a woman that was giving me so much joy and just the thought of bedding her was fantastic and took away any self consciousness I may have had at first when she delicately kissed me in public and whispered those magic words " I think I am falling for you big time, Pete so watch out!"

And that was really the start of everything, the so intimate things she would teach me, telling me always to remember that a woman sees sex differently from most guys, that it is not just what is below the waist but is what in the head too.

"Not that I mean that is not important, Pete - you will see that I promise, but we like to be loved emotionally too, it is nice to gradually build up to the sexual thing and I can tell you it is so much more beautiful and complete when it happens, when you and I will reach our waterloo and you learn just how much I can love a wonderful guy like you."

I'd not had much experience with the opposite sex, mainly because I was shy of them I guess, but the urge beneath the waist was always strong, sometimes to the extent that I locked myself away for an afternoon and looked at pictures of girls who attracted me.

I always got so hard and throbbing, the urge was something I could not control within those four walls and I guess I was really rough with myself. But in awhile I wanted the real thing, and that is when I met Janice playing bowls at a local; bowling alley, one of her balls ran off the track and I got it for her, she thanked me and the rest is history.

But I was now at last able to express my natural urges in the most perfect way and already, in her bedroom, when we got back from the cruise and had a bite to eat, she was so wonderfully initiating me.

Her kisses were so warm and alluring, I felt my spine tingle as her hand clasped my head, her fingers stroking my neck as we kissed and kissed so deeply and I knew than what a real wet French kiss was all about.

"Just relax my Adonis. You are a beautiful guy and I so want to pamper you."

The taste of her kiss was still with me, those lips so warm and gorgeous mingling with mine. The thrill in my body was out of this world with the realisation that there I was being enjoyed and discovered by a very eager and passionate woman. The touch of her fingers upon my chest, teasing in small circles as her lips stroked my nipples after she'd open my shirt.

"This is the way to make love Baby" she said with eyes of passion, "nice and slow and wanting, I want you to know just how very special you are to me and how very much I am going to enjoy you."

I chilled and stretched out on her soft bed and the thrill of her removing my jeans was divine, all the time her eyes searching mine, whispering for me just to relax end enjoy, because that is what she was going to do - and that I had a lovely masculine body she had missed so much.

We shared a little laughter as she struggled a bit to remove my tight jeans but with a little help she managed and I saw her cheeks flush.

Then I felt the warmth of another deep exploring kiss as her fingertips ran up from the back of my knee the inside of my thigh. I knew then I was getting a severe erection, she just whispered for me to shush as her finger tips came so near to touching over my boxers shorts. Then she suggested she remove them too and then I was really feeling so good.

"MMM! So good" she whispered , "so very splendid. Have you never been touched by a woman before, ,Pete?"

"Never! I said struggling to speak because my mouth was dry."

"I shall get you something to wet your whistle" she chuckled and as she left to go down to the kitchen she squeezed me there. Wow!

"I was aching and just had to have a quick massage whilst she was away. It was very stiff and upright and I wondered if I should lay on my side to hide it But she seemed to approve so I just gently squeezed it until she returned with a glass of sparkling water.

"This should cure your thirst, but what will cure your lust?" she smiled and straight away she did something I never ever imagined could be so utterly delightful. She stripped down to her lovely black and red underwear, stockings, suspenders and all and looked so wonderfully feminine that I knew I wanted her more than anything in the world.

She just stood beside the bed looking down at me, swayed a little in the most delightfully sexy way, then her hand touched mine. She smelt sweet like honey, her figure tanned and glistening. So beautiful.

"You like baby? She whispered

I nodded sipping the water and felt her guide my hand to her breasts. They were lovely to feel and mould, that's what she urged me to do, telling me she adored the feel of a man doing that, she showed me how she wanted me to tease each lovely firm brown nipple in turn, around and around, a little delicate squeezing, and the she closed to me, pressing my face into her bosom as I quite instinctively sucked each nipple in turn.

Then she came down beside me on the bed still urging me to suck as I felt the most wonderful touch of her hand take hold of my stiffness, the sound of her cry as she felt me, stretching me back to reveal my all. We just sort of enjoyed each other that way for a while and it was so nice, I loved what she was doing to me, the feel of her exploring me down there, beneath and underneath to she was enjoying it so much and I was really getting to want her so much then.

"Darling, would you like to see me? " she said and it was magic. "Just a quick glimpse first you naughty boy" she chuckled changing to a kneeling position, and I was soon immersed by the sight of her femininity, just a little peak as she gently stretched her black laced red panty aside.

"It glistens for you., look" she said stretching the panty more away now so I could see her full lips, so red and beautiful; like silk and the feeling in my groin was reaching a crescendo and she knew it as next she roughly took a hold of my length, placed it between her breasts and squeezed them around it., massaging me underneath as she did so.

I looked at her and now her eyes were closed, her expression told me she was so much enjoying.

"Let me taste you first" she said" and then we can fuck, okay?"

She'd said the word. But the way she said it was perfect and I was soon enjoying my very first oral with a woman so expert. I watched her as her head bobbed up and down as she hungrily sucked me, her right hand cupping around my balls as she squeezed them and moaned so delightfully.

This was really heaven of earth, I so wanted her fuck now. Then she was on top of me like a raging animal and I knew she was ready for a real stiff hard fuck as she clambered on top of me, like time couldn't wait and I was guided into her, it felt warm and moist. I was fucking my woman for the first time and I wanted for it never to stop.

We fucked for ages. I came quickly but she soon remedied that and got my hard on again with some more very deep sucking.

Next time she showed me how to fuck her on all fours. She had a beautiful bum I wanted again and again and she said if I was a good boy next time I could have that too.

It was so beautiful and exhilarating, She said she loved me after that, she said she felt she could never get enough of her toy boy and I returned that I felt the same.