Being Jeremy's Sexy Slut

Story Info
Wanting what I couldn't have... my ex's good friend.
2.8k words
3.94
25.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmrk44
tmrk44
1 Followers

Looking at a photo of this man in his combat gear, holding a machine gun with a cigarette hanging out the side of his mouth. Tall, dark hair, warm brown eyes, with a smile so charming it would make any woman melt. I met Jeremy during a trip I made to the Petawawa Army Base when I was dating CM. CM was having a going away party at the junior mess hall as he was leaving the army. I drove up through the craziest rain storm with my best girlfriend at the time.

Being at the junior mess hall, or "the ranks" as the boys call it, is always exciting to me because I enjoy so much the attention lavished on me due to the complete lack of estrogen in the place. Being two girls surrounded by about thirty or so young guys in prime shape is like the beginning of a good gang bang porn. You can sense the guys' arousal and the sexual tension goes through the roof.

This was the scenario the day I met Jeremy. For him to have stood out amongst all the attractive soldiers I met that day should speak somewhat to his charming nature.

I arrived to find my boyfriend, CM, completely annihilated and pretty well ready to be poured into bed. Jenny and I had begun drinking during the drive down, as we were an hour or so behind the start time of the festivities. We had both dressed sexy casual for the occasion, both of us showcasing our best features: Jenny in a low cut top showing off her gorgeous Cs, me in a mini-skirt showing off my long legs and tight ass.

The ranks have a couple pool tables and some picnic tables used for beer pong, a favourite game up there. Jenny and I found ourselves immediately pitted against my BF and one of his friends, with a bunch of other guys hanging out and watching the competition. We had a blast teasing the guys who challenged us, fondling each other and Jenny hanging her boobs over the cups to distract any of our competitors. I had the chore of bringing my boyfriend back to his room in the men's dormitories (referred to as "the shacks") and Jeremy was one of two friends who helped me carry him back. After putting him in his bed, the other guy bid a quick goodbye and left.

I felt really awkward standing there with my boyfriend's gorgeous friend and found it hard to take my gaze from his. He looked longingly into my eyes with his gorgeous warm brown eyes and said, "I wished you were the best friend."

Those words had the effect of making me weak in the knees. I could feel my temperature rise significantly, and I was burning with desire to get this man naked. When I broke our gaze finally, I'm sure I was biting my lip as I often do when I am sexually aroused.

"Why don't you come back for a few drinks and make sure your girl is okay?" He suggested, and I readily accepted. Totally justifiable to spend more time with this hottie to go make sure Jenny was okay.

We returned to the ranks where Jenny was continuing to kick some serious ass at beer pong, though she had never played before that night.

It was late August and it was starting to get a bit chilly at night. While we watched Jenny finish her game, I shivered in the gentle breeze that had set in after the sun had set. Jeremy placed his sweater over my shoulders without even being asked. I could smell his sweet cologne on it, and it was driving me crazy. I think we both knew that it would be inappropriate that night, but also that we needed to have each other at some point soon.

The night ended disappointingly with Jeremy escorting us back to my boyfriend's room to crash. Jenny and I were both drunk and giggly, but Jeremy was very much the gentleman and didn't try anything. I think if he had, I wouldn't have been lusting as crazily as I was.

A few months went by and CM and I had a terrible breakup in which he had a psychotic break and tried to commit suicide. To Jeremy, who had been overseas and seen the awful terrors of war, suicide was a coward's death and I believe that CM's attempt made him lose respect for him as a man. Although still having both served together at Petawawa for years, he was conflicted in pursuing me as I was still his friend's ex.

I had not been able to forget the handsome corporal during the few months since the party. Newly single, I saw him as fair game. I contacted him through Facebook and soon added him to my Blackberry Messenger. He was still serving at Petawawa, so he was a good two hours' drive and I didn't have a car when we first started flirting via BBM.

Jeremy: Seriously, why couldn't you have been the best friend?

Tara: It doesn't matter now, does it? ;)

Jeremy: Well, you're still his ex...wouldn't feel right without his blessing

Tara: So if I got his blessing, it would be okay?

Jeremy: ;)

At that time, CM I think was still not over me and wanted desperately to remain friends. Simple. I wanted his blessing to pursue Jeremy, he wanted to remain in my life and that was what would make me happy. He reluctantly told me and Jeremy that if we made each other happy, so be it.

The words were no sooner left on Jeremy's voicemail that he called me one Friday afternoon when he finished work. I believe CM had called him that day. He tried to conceal his excitement as he asked if I would come visit him in Pet that night. If I had made plans, I don't recall what they were but nothing would stop me from going up to visit if I could find a way to get there. I checked the bus schedule, and a bus was scheduled to leave at 7pm, but Jeremy didn't want to wait.

"Take a taxi, I'll pay for it," he offered.

"Are you crazy? That will cost a fortune!" I exclaimed, but was secretly excited that he would so extravagantly portray his want to see me.

"I'm serious. Call them now, you'll be here that much sooner," he said, his voice turning slightly rough and exposing his raw sexual attraction to me. "I am finally going to do what I have wanted to do since I laid eyes on you - ravage your hot little body all night long," he growled.

My body was ignited with his words. I quickly say my goodbyes to him and called Blueline. I could have saved some money and called a driver, but that would have taken more time while waiting up to 30 min as is normal for a driver during rush hour. During my ride, I kept in constant contact via BBM, a little nervous that he wouldn't come good on the cab fare, and that I no longer knew anyone in Petawawa should he decide to ditch me. But my worries were greatly outweighed by my intense desire to be pounded by this husky stud.

Jeremy: When you get here, I am going to take you by your wrists and hold you down so I can thrust my cock into your sopping wet pussy

Tara: Mmmm...My pussy is getting wet and my panties are gonna be soaked by the time I get there

Jeremy: Hope they're not expensive... Cuz I don't plan to take the time to pull them down, I'm just going to rip them off with my teeth ;)

Tara: They can be replaced, I'm not worried. I don't usual wear panties, but I'm wearing a skirt so they're a bit more necessary ;)

Jeremy: Nice...A skirt, eh... Easy access once I rip off those panties

Tara: Mmmmmmmmm...fuck...I can't wait to have your hard cock fucking all my holes

Jeremy: Can I fuck that tight little ass baby? That would be so hot

Tara: I'm all yours tonight, you can do whatever you want to me...I'll take it like a good little slut

Jeremy: Oh so you want to be treated like a little whore? Then you can get down on your knees and suck my dick while I hold your hair in my fist...I am gonna fuck your brains out tonight, babe

Tara: I can't wait to have you fuck my hot little mouth, have you cum down my throat as I swallow every drop of your load like a good cumslut

Jeremy: Fuck...My cock is so hard when are you gonna be here???!!

Tara: Just passed... Cobden?

Jeremy: Soon, but not soon enough!

I finally arrived on base and found my way to the parking lot at the shacks where Jeremy's room was. Since it was about 6:30 on a Friday, the parking lot was empty. Jeremy pulled out a huge wad of cash and paid the taxi driver. Total cost: $384.76. He paid it like it was nothing. As the taxi pulled away, I stood there, staring at this sexy as fuck soldier, still wearing his combats, and I felt light headed. We both smiled nervously at one another and he grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hot kiss, his lips slightly apart as he pressed them to mine. I could taste whiskey and cigarettes on his breath, and he smelled as well of that sweet cologne of his. Jeremy Browning is one of few men that actually made me swoon. It's this intense feeling of sexual desire mixed with a charming romance of sorts, when an extremely sexy man makes you intoxicated by the fact that he desires you so greatly. It actually makes you slightly dizzy for a moment, and you forget the rest of the world entirely. Which is exactly what I did as he put his arm around my waist to steer me towards his room.

The halls were also empty and quiet. We walked together in silence, thought my mind was far from quiet. How do we initiate this considering we have never actually spent time together? What will he think of me? I hope he likes my skirt. Should I say something? Why isn't he talking? My pussy had drenched my panties during the 2 hours of sexting since I had left Ottawa.

He led me to his room, holding open doors for me as we entered his mod. He had a single room (only one bed), with a large flat screen tv, a weight bench, and a leather desk chair.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked. He had a big smile on his face since I had gotten out of the cab, and it only seemed to widen at my acceptance of his offer.

He pulled out a bottle of Malibu Mango rum, and sneaked a glance at me as he opened it.

"You remembered," I beamed at him. I had mentioned at the party that bars never had my favourite drink, mango rum and coke. He was making quite the impression on me: expensive cab ride, having my favourite booze on hand, holding open doors. He really knew how to make a girl feel special.

He poured my drink and passed it to me before pouring himself a rye and ginger. Whiskey of choice: 40 Creek.

He raised his plastic cup in a toast and as I raised my glass, he said, "To a wonderful weekend with a gorgeous, intelligent and wonderful lady, I'm one lucky bastard!"

"Cheers, and thank you," I replied. I had hoped he'd invite me to stay the weekend, but wasn't going to assume.

"You're welcome, anytime," he said after taking a swig of his drink. "And I do mean, anytime."

I had a look on my face that I know now men have a difficult time intepreting. I'm happy and my lips are close to a smile, but something (usually nerves) is holding them back from fully forming a smile, so they are pursed in a way that doesn't express my happiness. He boldly came to sit close to me on the bed, and wordlessly took my drink from my hand and placed it on the coffee table. Then his hand reached out to run along my shoulder to my neck and then into my hair. As his fingers laced through my locks, he pulled my face gently to his to kiss me hard and long. When we pulled away, he his hand slid down my side to rest around my waist.

"I have been waiting a long time to do that," he murmured.

"Me too," I whispered. My heart was pounding, and my entire body longed for him to do all the things we had been sexting to each other. I could sense his arousal rivalled my own, by the look of sheer desire in his gaze as his eyes travelled up and down my body. It was as though he was undressing me without actually touching me, the way he was so obviously checking me out. He meant for me to watch his eyes roaming with raw lust over my entire body, a nonverbal cue to initiate some serious physical bonding.

His eyes travelled back to meet my own and then we both suddenly reached for each other. His arms opened and encircled me and mine wrapped around his shoulders as our lips met and we started making out. Our kisses were wet and sloppy, lustfully exploring each others' faces and necks. I spread my legs to straddle him and as I rubbed my sex against his groin, I could feel his hard cock through his pants. He had not even taken off his boots yet, and I had no desire for him to. I wanted him to fuck me in his uniform, boots on, like a dirty little slut to be used for his pleasure.

His hands grabbed my top and he broke our liplock for only a split second to lift it over my head. His big, rough hands felt amazing as they connected with my skin. The sensation of his touch was making my clit begin to throb against my already soaked panties. He expertly unclipped my bra with one hand, and as it fell, his head dropped and his lips covered one of my nipples, sucking hard on it and making both my nipples erect. While his mouth worked at my tit, his hand groped up the inside of my leg to find my pussy. He pulled my panties aside, rubbing his thumb on my clit as he slipped a finger up inside. I was so wet, his finger slide in easily and I let out a soft moan. I pulled his face up to mine and kissed him hard, ending with a slight nibble on his lip. His face too, was rough with a 5 o'clock shadow having set in.

He took his hand away from my hot wet pussy, and picked me up like a rag doll and threw me down gently against the bed. He unzipped his pants and exposed his hard cock. He thrust it close to my face and I eagerly grabbed it and began to suck. I played with his balls while I deepthroated his cock and he let out low, guttural sounds of pleasure as my lips wrapped around his dick. He tasted clean and he was beginning to leak precum.

He hastily reached into his nightstand for a condom and passed it to me. I pulled it over his throbbing erection and he then grabbed my wrists in one of his big hands, pulled my hands above my head and reached for my panties with the other.

He pulled hard and my panties tore against my pussy, inciting my arousal to extreme levels.

I was about to let out a loud scream of ecstasy when his mouth covered mine. He lowered himself on top of me and slide his cock up inside of me and I moaned loudly against his lips. It was a welcome satisfaction to finally have his dick rock hard inside me. He pounded me hard while holding my wrists down with one hands and teased my nipples with the other.

I came within minutes of him filling me with his dick, a wave of tingles flooding through my body for several minutes, and sending him over the edge. He grabbed my hips and slammed his cock hard into me as he climaxed. He collapsed on top of me, us both breathing hard.

"Wow," he whispered in my ear,

"You are every bit as amazing as I thought you would be."

"You're even more amazing than I thought you'd be," I breathed.

He pulled himself to the side of me, my body naturally curling up beside him. We lay there for a few minutes before he got up and went to the washroom to clean up. My body felt like it was on fire and I was content to let it burn.

tmrk44
tmrk44
1 Followers