Being Jumped is a Lot of Work

Story Info
Kristin surprises Nate at the door.
2k words
4.55
11.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to Kristin's door and knocked firmly. I hadn't seen her in two weeks and I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms again. The door opened and my jaw dropped; Kristin was standing in front of me in nothing but a large blue button-down shirt that I recognized, because it was mine. The top three buttons were undone so I could just barely make out the sumptuous curve of her left breast. Her long wavy brown hair tumbled down her back and her green eyes locked with mine. I barely had time to take this all in before she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me through the doorway. Her arms latched around my neck as she pressed herself against me. She leaned in and kissed from my collarbone to my earlobe; they were not soft kisses, but demanding ones. Her hands were busy unbuttoning my shirt.

It took me a second to catch my breath. Then I asked "why so excited?"

"It's been two weeks, and I need to get off," she whispered.

I could already feel myself growing hard under her urgent touches. Her aggression was so hot. I snaked one arm around her waist and the other hand behind her neck; I pulled her against me as hard as I could. I wanted to feel every inch of her body. That blue shirt had to go. Now. While she slid the shirt off my shoulders I went to work unbuttoning hers. I was halfway done and I could see the outlines of her rosy nipples and the sultry curve of her waist. I groaned; she had a gorgeous body. Her hands were busy running through my hair and exploring my chest. I heard her inhale sharply when the shirt fell away.

"Oh my god you are so hot," I moaned.

Her hands roamed down my stomach and teasingly floated over my crotch. I looked down; my hardening cock formed a large bulge. Her feather-light touches were driving me crazy. She took a step towards me and I stepped backwards slightly. She subtly walked me back towards her kitchen table. I didn't notice this until my butt hit it. Smiling, she pushed me backwards onto it.

"I want your dick now. I want to see it." She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. Then she slid them off me so I was left in nothing but boxers.

"Yes. You're so hot Nate," she said.

I smiled and ran my hands up her outer thighs then squeezed her perfect round ass. She grabbed the hem of my boxers and pulled them down quickly. My dick popped free and stood erect, fully 9 inches long. She moaned and cupped it in her hands. Her hands were soft and smooth. Kristin lowered her head until she was poised over the tip of my penis. I could feel her warm breath on the head. I moaned and tried to push myself into her mouth. She smiled and pulled back, teasing me. Then she leaned forward and enveloped me in her mouth. Oh god, her mouth was so warm and moist. She licked from the base up to the tip and back down again. I moaned loudly; it felt so incredible.

"Oh God yes." I was in heaven.

Kristin pulled away and smirked up at me. "I can feel your heartbeat in my mouth."

I groaned and pulled her head down. She smiled and wrapped her lips around the head. Her tongue flicked across the underside. I inhaled sharply.

"Oh shit. You give the best blowjobs in the world! Oh yes." Kristin was starting to get me close to the edge. I despairingly pulled her head up to mine and crushed my mouth against hers. I didn't want to come yet.

I reached down and teasingly rubbed my thumb across her clit; she was dripping wet. She shuddered and dug her fingernails into my back. I tried to focus on only her mouth; I was going to lose it if I buried myself in her like I longed to. I had to take action before I lose myself in how sexy she was. I sat up and lifted her in my arms. Then I turned around and laid her down on the table. Her beautiful, long legs were spread out on either side of me. Her pussy was laid out in front of me like a delicious meal; but I wanted to tease her a bit more first. I grinned and kissed down her neck to her collarbone. She was trembling with longing now and her nails were starting to break the skin of my back. I wanted her now, but I needed time to calm down a little. I traced the line of her sternum, pausing when I got to her breasts. My mouth wandered over to her nipples; they were standing as erect as little mountains. Tenderly, I took one into my mouth and clamped my teeth around it. Kristin gasped and arched her back, pushing her breast farther into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over her hard nipple quickly, while my fingers roamed down her stomach towards her vagina. Kristin was squirming and moaning. It was such a turn on to see her so taken in by the sensations I had caused. With each moan I could feel myself getting harder. I had to have her soon. I continued my path down her stomach to her pubic mound. Using the tip of my tongue, I licked along the creases where her legs met her torso and on either side of her clit. Softly, I blew a gust of warm air onto her clit. She let out an agonized cry and gripped my hair as hard as she could.

"Please, please. Oh God Nate! " Her voice was full of longing. I loved it when she begged me; the power I had over her right now was electrifying. It was so different from how it normally was; with her drop-dead gorgeous face and body I was most often at her mercy, but not now. "PLEASE NATE" she screamed.

She desperately pulled my face into her, and I took her into my mouth. A low groan escaped her lips. I fastened my mouth around her labia and gently pulled my head backwards. Her breathing got harder and faster. Using my fingers, I spread her open. A trail of wetness dripped down to her asshole. I licked from her opening up to her clit. Kristin whimpered and started grinding her hips into my face. Her taste was amazing, sweet and tangy. I lifted my right hand to Kristin's mouth and she wrapped her lips around my index and middle fingers. She sucked on them for a few seconds, getting them nice and wet. I groaned and imagined her warm mouth around my cock. My penis was throbbing now. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and placed them against her opening, applying a little pressure. She squirmed and ground herself into me even more. I chuckled inwardly and slid my fingers an inch inside her then stopped. I wiggled my fingers slightly and felt her vagina tense up. There are a lot of nerve endings near the opening. My breathing got harder; she was so wet and slippery and tight. I wanted to be inside her right now, but I also loved going down on her. I continued to flick my tongue across her clit as I slid my fingers in deeper. Inside her was hot and silky. I pumped my fingers in and out for a minute while I continued to devour her clit. I could feel her orgasm coming before she even knew it was coming. Her vagina began to clamp down on my fingers as her clit swelled up inside my mouth.

"Oh my God! YES! Oh don't stop!" Kristin was shouting now and had her hands tangled in my hair. Her legs were wrapped around my head so I couldn't pull back. Growling, I forced myself to stop, so I could torture her some more. I pulled my fingers out of her quickly and stopped moving my tongue across her since I couldn't move my head. She screamed in frustration. "Noooo! No don't stop! I was about to come."

I pried her legs apart and stood up. My cock was pulsing and I couldn't wait any longer. My penis pointed at her vagina like an arrow. My breathing was coming in ragged bursts. I had to have her now. I reached up and shoved her arms down onto the table above her head. I leaned my face in above hers.

"Don't think I'm done teasing you yet." I placed the tip of my penis against her hot opening and applied gentle pressure. I could feel her vagina swelling to accommodate me, giving way slowly. The heat and tightness was overwhelming. I grunted as the rest of the head slid into her. Kristin fought against my restraining arms, but I was unyielding. I pulled myself out of her without warning and she gasped. Smiling, I once again slid just the head in slowly and jerked it back quickly. Each time I did this Kristin let out a small gasp. Once more I slid just the head inside, then I thrust myself as deep in as I could go.

"Oh yes" Kristin gasped.

My breathing got more ragged. She was so warm and soft. Her tight pussy was like heaven. I pulled back out completely then thrust back inside her quickly. A loud groan escaped my throat. I released Kristin's arms and pulled her into mine. I lifted her off the table and grabbed her ass. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her mouth against mine roughly. Our tongues danced around in each other's mouths as I lifted her up and down on my cock. Her fingernails were digging into my back and I knew she had to be close.

"Oh Nate yes. Keep going! Keep going!" She was very close now. My excitement grew. I wanted to get her off so badly, it was incredibly sexy.

"Oh my God! YES! YES! Oh Nate I'm coming!" Kristin's nails drew furrows down my back as her pussy contracted around my dick. I could feel each wave of the orgasm as it overtook her. Her back was arched and her chest was pressed against mine. Her nipples were hard against my skin.

"God!" I bit my lip and focused on holding back my own orgasm. I would get her off at least one more time before I indulged myself.

Once the last wave had passed, I sat her down on the table and pulled out. My cock was dripping with her wetness and throbbing even harder now. Kristin stood up, turned around, and bent over. I groaned in pleasure; I loved doggy style. I pressed my thumb against her asshole and heard her sharp intake of breath. I pressed myself against her opening and shoved myself in. Penetration always feels the best. Her tight pussy gave way to my hardness. I reached my right arm around in front and pressed my index finger lightly against her clit. A shudder wracked her body and her knees gave way. I kept her on her feet as I pounded in and out of her. I was getting closer to the edge, but I focused on waiting.

"Shit yes Nate. Oh right there. I'm starting to get a little close." Kristin arched her back and turned her head to see me. I let out a long, low moan. She was so sexy; the way her hair cascaded down her back and the way her breasts bounced with each thrust. I was dangerously close to losing it. I massaged her clit and pounded into her as hard as I could.

"OH YES! NATE!" Kristin was screaming and convulsing. Her pussy clamped down around my cock. I gasped and pumped harder. She felt so wonderful. A few drops of her come dripped down my legs. I could feel my orgasm building; I was seconds away at most.

"Oh I'm gonna come too." My breathing was coming in short ragged gasps and sweat coursed down my back.

"Yes, come inside me baby," Kristin said. Her eyes locked with mine and I exploded inside her. I growled and bent over her. I slowed my thrusts as each wave hit me. I was gasping for breath.

"Haha, winded?" Kristin joked.

"Being jumped is a lot of work," I replied.