Being Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmmmmm I love your hot cock in my tight little ass hole, tell me how much you love it! I commanded."

'Oh Katie your ass is so sweet, so hot, so tight, I never wanted anything so bad.'

When he finally pulled from me we lay in each other's arms cuddling like we had been lovers for an eternity. We slept, and each time we woke I wore another pieces of Katie's sexy lingerie and we fucked our way into the small hours of the morning until woken by the little girl and then the three of us slept cradled together until late morning. Before I fell into a deep satisfied sleep I mused at how different our lovemaking had been. It was as if the clothing I wore drove me to do things like Katie or was it just that Pete saw me as Katie and just sub consciously responded how he expected. Either way I didn't care he was a cute gentle guy who was one of the best fucks I had ever had I was happy to be Katie for a little while longer at least.

12