Being Late

Story Info
She is punished for being late.
1.1k words
3.98
27.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands started to shake as i put down my phone. You were not happy that i was late to an engagement we had the night before. You had sent me home without saying anything about it. i knew You would, when the time was right.

You told me to shower and shave and that You would be here in an hour. i realized that i was dripping wet as i undressed myself. i knew You would not be happy if i touched without asking, so i tried to ignore it and got in the shower. As i shaved i fondly recalled the time when You shaved me. Needless to say, it did not help my throbbing pussy.

I dried myself off and put on a pair of cotton boy-cut panties and a tank top that showed my small, hard, pink nipples through the light fabric. i checked the clock. You should be arriving anytime. My stomach did butterflies as i nervously waited for You so i ran to the bathroom and snuck a hit just as my apartment buzzer went off. i knew that i was going to be in even more trouble now.

I opened the door and You pushed me inside. Calmly, You turned around and locked the door behind You. i didn't move; i stood still, waiting Your instruction. You looked me up and down, walked around me, and sat down to take off Your boots. i stood still, staring at the door. i could hear You unzip Your backpack, but i couldn't see what You took out. The not knowing was killing me and my panties were started to get wet. i could feel You behind me and just as i turned my head to look at You, You grabbed my hair and pushed me down over the back of an oversized cushioned chair.

First You tied my arms tight behind my back, making sure my chest was thrust outward, which You ensured by holding me up by my hair and pinching my nipples as i let out small moans. Once You were satisfied with my arms You spread my legs and tied each one to the legs of the wide chair. Then another rope was tied from each of my elbows to my ankles to make my body rise off the chair.

You moved around me to study Your work. i heard Your backpack again and then the flash of a camera. i arched my back as You clicked away. Then You tell me You have a present for me. You weren't going to give it to me yet because i misbehaved, but It would so complete this picture. You told me to close my eyes and open my mouth. i was expecting Your cock in my mouth as i heard You move in front of me; You know how much i like sucking on You. i was surprised as my mouth was impaled with a large plastic like ball. My eyes sprang open as You pulled it tight and fastened it around my head. It was unlike anything i felt before. Yes, You had tied me up before, but not like this. i was bound and open and gagged. Yours to do with what You wished.

After another round of pictures, You decided to attach nipple clamps to me. Your nipple clamps always scare me a bit and we have only used them a few times. They are very sturdy and very heavy. The times that we have used them i was sitting up or on my back. Now the full weight of the metal was pulling down on my sensitive nipples. You flicked them around while You watched me squirm and make muffled moans.

I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing, as You have taught me to do. i realized that You had stopped playing and were now behind me, gently stroking my panty-clad ass. Smack! Then rubbing. Smack! More gentle touches. This continued for several minutes. You pulled my panties up into my ass to get a good look at my pink butt. You chuckled and, in one swift motion, tore them off. You started with fairly light hand spankings on my bare ass. When my ass was hot and pink You moved on to Your flogger.

The soft leather stung as You rhythmically whipped my ass and thighs, moving up my back then finally over my pussy. My hips bucked back against the flogger. You laughed once again as You shoved two fingers into my dripping wet sex. You asked me if i was enjoying myself and made me beg for more through my ball-gag.

You slapped my ass a few more times with Your bare hand. It was then that i felt the light tapping of Your cane on the backs of my thighs. i squirmed and moaned as best i could. You had only used the cane on me once before and it really hurt. You told me that i knew why i was getting the cane and that maybe next time i would be on time. i was thirty minutes late; therefore i would get thirty lashes.

Each stroke was slow and purposeful. He started with a couple strokes on my back to ensure that i was arching so he would get the best access to my ass. He then focused on the backs of my thighs. When tears started dripping from my eyes, he softly stroked my hair and looked into my eyes. 'It will be over soon, toy. Be a good girl.'

He had saved twenty of his strokes for my ass. As before, each stroke was slow and purposeful, but now he was not holding back. Each stroke tore into my flesh. Somewhere around the tenth stroke i started to beg for him to stop through my gag, which only caused him to hit me harder.

When he finished, tears were soaking my face, spit was dripping out around the gag, small droplets of blood were forming on the welts on my ass, and yet my pussy was soaking wet. You took out the gag and kissed me deeply. Telling me what a good toy i was. Still tied up, You used my favorite toy to make me squirt all over.

After You untied me, You carried me to the bathroom and held me under the shower, my body still shaking from the beating and the hard orgasm. You softly washed my body and the welts forming on my backside. We didn't talk as You dried me off and scooped me to put me in bed. You held me close and kissed my forehead. i felt very safe and happy with You as i drifted off to sleep...