Being Mindy Ch. 01

Story Info
Mindy starts living as a girl - full time.
2.4k words
4.55
36.4k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindyrose
mindyrose
152 Followers

You can read this as a standalone story, but it might be best if you read my "Becoming Mindy" series and the non-erotic random though piece I wrote. This is a continuation of my journey.

*****

The next two weeks were crazy. I put my two weeks' notice in at work.

I contacted my doctor and told him I wanted to go full-time. He sent me a document of t-friendly places (i.e. salons, stores, gyms, etc) and we set up my appointment for discussing everything.

I put my house on the market while I bought a new little place close in the gay area of LA. I moved the weekend after my two weeks at work were done. I got busy furnishing and decorating my new place in the girly stuff I had always loved but never was able to decorate with since I had been living as a guy.

I took a significant amount of money ($10,000) and went on a clothes and shoes shopping spree. I now had a walk-in closet and dresser full of female clothes. I saved only a suit and a few other guy clothes.

A few weeks after that, my house was sold and closed. I also sold my BMW and bought a denim blue VW Beetle convertible.

While I broke up with Steve (he wasn't very happy about my new found love of topping), Jeff and I had seen each other 7-8 times in the month since we met. In the craziness, he had become the only guy I was fucking. I was now living only 4 blocks from him.

Once all the details were done, including a nerve-wracking, but ultimately fine, discussion with my financial manager, I was ready. I had made an appointment at a beauty salon that catered to t-girls for Monday morning. However, I was nervous.

I called Mike, my doctor, that Sunday about everything and he put me in contact with one of the other t-girls he had helped. Britney and I had dinner together that night and she put me at ease. After all, I had come this far.

That Monday, I woke up and got ready. I made sure to go full-out on makeup since I was nervous and wanted them to think they had something to work with.

Once I got there, my beautician immediately complimented me and told me that if she didn't know better, I was a girl just looking for a haircut.

She got to work. She told me that hair was long enough to do some bonded extensions. We picked a color, she died my own hair that color and applied the extensions. After she was done with my hair, she waxed my eyebrows to give them a feminine look. Then it was off to put on some acrylic French tip nails and gave me a pedicure with French tip nails also.

She then pierced both of my ears and we picked out some earrings for me. She also pierced my naval and we picked out a stud for that as well. Once we were done, I looked in the mirror and realized that the "fake" look I had been using for the past year or so paled in comparison to the "real" look that I would be walking out of the salon with.

While I had grown in confidence with my fake look, my real look was not only hot, but also made me very comfortable. In fact, as I walked out of the salon that Monday afternoon, it was the first time in my life I was comfortable with who I was and how I looked. I send a text to Jeff as well as some pictures of my new look.

It was 2:30 in the afternoon, but I didn't have anywhere to be, which was one of the advantages of having no job but being a trust fund kid. I went to the bar I had originally met Jeff to have a drink in celebration of the new me. I was happy when I found it was Dean behind the bar. In fact, it was just he and I in the bar.

"It's official," I said to Dean as I sat down. "I'm now a full-time girl."

"Awesome," was his reply. "Every gay guy in the area and a lot of lesbians a well have been lusting over you for the past few months. Now you're always going to be around. I'm going to like that as well."

"I guess now I'll have time to fuck them all," I said laughing as he brought me a chocolate martini and a Vegas bomb. "Do a shot with me."

He made another shot and we did a celebration shot together.

"That's on the house in celebration of you now always being Mindy," Dean said as he took the shot glasses away.

We sat and chatted for the rest of the afternoon. When his shift ended at 5, he joined me and we sat and drank together.

"I need to meet some new friends," I told him.

"The easiest way to meet new friends is just hanging out. In fact, why don't you work here as a waitress on the weekends? You'll meet a lot of new people that way. We need the help on Fridays and Saturdays."

"Seriously," I said. "I have no experience and don't know the first thing about being a server."

"Don't worry about that," he said smiling. "You're pretty, a unique girl and have a fun personality. You'll be fine. Besides, you can always offer blowjobs to those customers that you screw up their order."

"If that's the case, I might just screw up their orders on purpose. You might need to know you've just hired a slut. I've been dressing as a girl for about a year and have been full time only since this afternoon. I've got some catching up to do."

"I wouldn't have thought to hire you if I thought you were a prude," he said smiling as he moved his hand to my bare thigh, just below where my shorts stopped.

"You know what I'm thinking," I asked as I put my hand on his.

"What?"

"What's the bar's policy on employee fraternizing?"

"We don't have one. We're a gay bar. Hooking up is what people come here for. That goes for employees too."

"Then I want to finish this drink, have another one as well as a shot, then I want you to take me home and fuck me," I said, moving my hand from his to his crotch.

"What about your friend that you've been in here with the last month or so," he asked, but his voice didn't sound convincing as I felt his cock harden in his pants.

"He's working late tonight. We're going out tomorrow. Don't you want to be the first to fuck me as a girl?"

"I just don't want any trouble."

I told Dean I'd text Jeff if he wanted me to, which he did. I sent a text to Jeff that read, "Sitting here drinking with Dean at the bar. He offered me a job waitressing here on the weekend. I'm going to. I want him to fuck me tonight."

As we waited for the reply, Dean and I ordered new drinks and shots. After we did the shots, my phone beeped with Jeff's reply. It read, "That'd be the least you could do to thank him for the job. Have fun. Promise me your ass is mine tomorrow."

I showed Dean the text before replying, "Of course babe. Talk to you tomorrow."

Once he read the text, Dean's hand began to roam a little more and began to rub my tucked cock. I was turned on beyond belief. I quickly downed my second drink and whispered to Dean that I was ready to be fucked.

We paid our tabs, which were ½ off since Dean was an employee.

"Jeff and I often switch," I said as we stood up and headed to the door. "But tonight I want to be 100% the girl. You can use me however you want tonight."

"I am usually versatile, but your wish is my command tonight," Dean said as we left the bar and started walking to my place. It was about a minute into the walk before his hand began to caress my ass as we walked.

It took all of my willpower to not just have him take me on the way home. We did, however, stop a few times and kiss passionately.

When we got to my door, however, Dean didn't hold out any longer. As I went to unlock the door, he pushed me against the door and pressed against me from behind.

He was kissing my neck as I felt him unbutton my short and push them down. Next was my gaff and I heard his zipper on his jeans. He still had me pinned against the door with my keys still in the lock. I heard him open a condom, which he must have been able to put on with just one hand.

The next thing I knew, his cock was in my ass and he was fucking my on my front porch against the door. It was only about 10:00 and I knew there were going to be people still walking down the street. I managed to get the door unlocked and opened.

Dean fucked me through the threshold. Once we got inside, his cock never left my ass, and the door shut, he continued to fuck me just on the other side of the door now.

"You know when we close the bar on Saturday nights," he whispered in my ear still pounding away in my ass. "I'm going to fuck you on the bar, on the tables, on the pool table, in the kitchen, in the backroom, wherever I want, okay?"

"You can have my ass whenever you want," I said as my first orgasm swept over me and blew a load out of my boy toy all over the front door.

"That's a good slut," he said, still pounding in my ass. "You're going to be such a popular waitress. You should increase business a lot. The hottest tranny slut in the area."

"I'll fuck whoever you want me to," I said. "I want to be the best waitress your bar has ever had."

"That's a good slut," he said. "Now the best sluts swallow cum. Are you the best slut?"

"Yes," I screamed. "Oh my god, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum."

He pulled out, pushed me to my knees, pulled off his condom and began to stroke his cock. Like a good girl, I opened my mouth as he shot a considerable load into my mouth. Once he was finished, I sucked the rest of his cum out of his cock, showed him the load in my mouth and then swallowed.

"You have any beer," he asked once he recovered.

I did and I got him one as he sat on the couch, still naked. I got two beers and joined him, also naked, on the couch. I threw my legs over his lap as we drank the beer, watched television and mindlessly chatted. After a little time passed, my hand began to play his cock, which started to harden again.

"You know, I'm not going to make you fuck customers," he said, his tone turning serious. "That was just in the passion talk. You can choose which customers you want to fuck, if any. And, I am sorry about the tranny name."

"I know," I said. "The tranny thing doesn't bother me really. Besides, dirty talk is my favorite. As far as the customers, I know that was in the height of passion, but if I don't find someone to fuck, you'll still want to fuck me at the end of the shift?"

"Of course."

I maneuvered myself on the couch to next to him and we kissed. I then moved to the floor and started to suck his cock, which was hard again.

"Let's go to the bedroom so you can fuck me again," I said after about five minutes of sucking him.

I got on the bed, on my back, and after putting on a condom, he got on top of me, entering me in the missionary position. We fucked that way for a while before I rode him reverse cowgirl. We then switched to doggy before returning to missionary.

While in the final missionary position, I came again as I shot cum all over my stomach. Seeing me cum was enough to put him over the edge. He pulled out, removed his condom and shot his load onto my stomach as well.

After cleaning up, we snuggled on the bed as sleep began to call our names.

"You know Mindy," Dean said softly into my ear. "I've been with a couple of cross dressers and one other trans girl, but there is something different about you. You're almost more of a girl than genetic girls."

I roll over to face him.

"I've always felt uncomfortable as a guy. Today was the first day in my life I've actually felt alive and real. I think I really am just a girl. I just happen to also have a special toy. And, thank you for fucking me on my first night as a full-time girl."

"I guess I should say you're welcome," he said laughing. "At the bar, you might want to consider always wearing that transgender necklace. It'll just make sure everyone knows. Otherwise, people will think you're a woman and surprises can lead to bad situations. Just be careful."

"I will. Besides, you'll be there at the bar to protect me."

I kissed him and my hand brushed across his cock, which was growing again.

I rolled over to my nightstand and pulled a condom out of the drawer. Rolling back over toward him, I held the condom in front of his face.

"Let's fuck again," I said.

He didn't need any further instruction. For the next hour, we fucked in several positions. I came once out of my toy and had several other internal orgasms before he filled his condom.

Exhausted, we collapsed on the bed and sleep came quickly.

Not a bad first day as a full-time girl I thought as I fell asleep.

mindyrose
mindyrose
152 Followers