Being My Brothers Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm still my brother's prisoner, but I'm not complaining.
1.8k words
4.15
42.1k
27
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke, I was in the dark. My hands still bound to the bed rail. I must have stirred in my sleep because I'd managed to turn onto my back. The rope and become tighter, around my wrists.

I struggled, turning myself onto my front. Once I'd managed to flip over, my hard cock pressed into the bed. I started to thrust, stroking my cock against the mattress.

With each movement, the metal bed base rattled. I thrust harder, making the bed bang against the wall. The friction caused my cock to leak.

I paused out of shock when the light turned on.

"What the fuck are you doing?" John said.

Once my eyes had adjusted to the light, I looked around the room. John was standing at the bottom of the staircase. I gasped at the sight of him.

He stood there, just staring at me. He was topless and wearing torn skinny jeans. His torso seemed to glisten, in the light.

"I couldn't help myself," I said.

"You will have to be punished." He said.

My cock jumped at the thought.

"Whatever," I said.

"You cheeky, bastard," John said, storming toward me.

He raised his hand and brought it back down, slamming it against my butt. My whole body clenched through the pain.

"Fuck!" I said.

He slapped my ass again and again. The pain intensified with each smack. Every time his hand connected, my throbbing cock pushed into the bed.

"Look at the red ass," John said.

I could feel how raw it was, my butt was burning.

"Are you going to behave now?" John said.

"Yes Sir," I said.

"Good boy," He said.

John brushed his hand over my sensitive ass.

"Will you free me arms please?" I said.

He looked down at me as if he was waiting for something. It didn't take me long to figure out what he wanted.

"Please, Sir," I said.

"That's better," He said.

John reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a flip knife. He revealed the blade and leaned over me. I watched as the knife cut through the rope, effortlessly. He folded the blade away and placed the knife back into his pocket.

"Thank you, Sir," I said.

John pressed on my back, holding me in place.

"Are you going to do as you are told?" He said.

"Yes Sir," I said.

"Good," He said.

He took his hand away from me.

"I need a piss," I said.

"Pardon?" John snapped.

"May I have a piss, Sir?" I said.

"You can, but you aren't leaving this basement," He said.

"Where should I piss?" I said.

"Get up," he ordered.

I climbed off the bed and stood beside John.

"On your knees," He said.

Without question, I kneeled.

"Stay there," He said.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

John walked away from me, heading toward the other side of the room. Standing next to an old wooden trunk, he looked back at me.

"You like being my bitch, don't you?" He said.

"Yeah," I said.

"You're a great sex toy for me," He said.

I smiled at him.

"Even better because you're my brother," He said.

He opened the trunk and reached into it. He pulled out an item that I'd only seen in great porn, a chunky collar. The black collar had a long leash fastened to it. John walked back over to me, smiling. He wrapped the collar around my neck, buckling it tight. Holding the end of the leash, he pulled hard. I fell forward, landing on all fours.

"Follow me," he said, tugging on the leash.

I tried to stand but failed when he pulled on the leash again.

"No, you crawl like the bitch you are," He said.

On all fours, I followed John across the room. While crawling across the stone floor, my cock began to stiffen.

John stopped walking when we got to the corner of the room.

"You piss there," John said, pointing.

I looked, to see a metal grate that covered the drain.

I sat up, about to take hold of my cock.

"Down." John snapped, tugging on the leash.

I fell back on all fours again.

"Stay like that," He said.

I adjusted my position, lining myself up with the drain. While doing that, I heard John shuffling behind me. Just as I started to piss, I felt something hit my back. John was also pissing, aiming his stream at me. The golden fluid poured onto my skin and started to flow onto the floor. We both finished pissing, at almost the same time.

"Get your mouth around this," John said.

I looked over my shoulder, at him. He was Holding his thick cock, slowly stroking his shaft. I quickly turned to face him. Leaning forward, I wrapped my lips around his solid rod. Instantly, my tongue was coated with the last few drops of is piss.

"Good boy," He said.

With both hands, he took hold of my head. He held me in place and started to slide his cock further into my mouth. I stated to gip when he slipped down my throat. This didn't stop him, he forced his cock as far as it would go. I gagged, unable to breathe.

"That's it." He said. "choke on it."

He thrust hard, fucking my throat.

"Look at me." He said.

I glanced up, looking at him through watery eyes. My mouth filled with saliva and Johns pre-cum, making it more difficult to breathe. I continued to gag on his meat, while he slammed it deep.

"Swallow it like the whore you are," he said.

I gagged, feeling like I was going to hurl. John pulled out of my mouth. Streams of juices followed, hanging from his rod. With a firm grip of his cock, he slapped it against my face. I was covered with the saliva and pre that my master had produced.

"Don't move," John said.

He dropped the leash and went over to the trunk. He picked up a bottle and squeezed some of its contents onto his palm. He walked toward me, rubbing the liquid onto his hard cock. My dick began to throb at the sight of him. He stood beside me, waving his wet rod.

"Do you want this cock?" He said.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

"Beg for it," He said.

"Please Sir, fuck me raw," I said.

John smiled.

"Make my ass yours," I said.

John moved, to stand behind me.

"Show me your slut hole," He said.

I reached back and took hold of my butt cheeks. Pulling them apart, I revealed my opening.

"That's it." John sighed.

John went to his knees at my rear end.

"Fuck me, Sir," I said.

His huge helmet pressed against my ass, forcing its way into me. With a strong push, he buried his cock deep inside me.

"Fuck yes." I gasped.

He gripped my waist and started to thrust harder.

"Pound my ass, Sir," I said.

John picked up speed, slamming his throbbing cock into me. My knees rubbed against the ground, which would have hurt at any other time.

"Fuck." John moaned.

He slapped my butt while pulling out of me.

"Please don't stop," I said.

John leaned forward, burying his face in my ass. I gasped, feeling breath on my crack. The tip of his tongue teased, lapping at my opening.

"Oh yeah," I gasped "eat my ass."

His tongue pushed into my ass over and over. John moaned, while tongue fucking me. He had me on the edge, my cock was overflowing with pre-cum.

"fuck, your ass tastes good," John said.

He took one more lap at my crack, before sitting back up.

"On your back," He said.

I rolled over, laying in the pool of piss. In a flash, John had my legs in the air and he'd placed himself between them. Pressing his rod against my ass, he slipped right in. Relaxing his weight on top of me, he wrapped his arms around me. After a couple of slow thrusts, he started to pound my ass.

John pressed his plump lips against mine, giving me a quick peck. I took full advantage of this and slipped my tongue into his mouth. We kissed hard and deep, our tongues wrestling within our mouths.

"You cock feels so good," I said.

We continued to make out, while his fat cock slammed into my ass. Johns whole body began to clench, gripping me tightly. His teeth sank into my neck, biting at my skin. I recognized the signs.

"Yes, fill my ass," I said.

John gasped hard when he started to cum. He pushed his cock as far as it would go, spraying his load deep inside me. I moaned, feeling his juices fill me.

"Fuck, that was amazing," John said.

"It was," I said.

"You like your ass full of your brother's cum, don't you." He said.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

I smiled then gently pecked his lips.

"I need to cum," I said.

"You can't." He said.

John pulled his softening cock from my ass.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You can't cum" John said. "not yet anyway."

"I'll just have a wank when I get home then," I said.

"You aren't going home anytime soon." He said.

"When am I leaving?" I said.

"When we've had enough of you," He said.

"We?" I said.

"Yeah." John said, "we have company coming."

I became filled with intrigue and excitement.

"Can't wait," I said.

I turned onto my back about to reach for my cock. "You went soft quickly," John said. "Well yeah." I said, "you said that I wasn't allowed to cum.

"Keep your hands off it," John said.

He turned and went back into the trunk. He pulled something out then slammed it shut. It wasn't until he got back to me, that I saw what he had. He was holding a metal chastity cage. He kneeled beside me.

"This will make sure that you don't cum," he said. He placed a metal ring around my cock and balls, fastening it tight. He then pushed the cage into position, over my cock. He locked the two pieces together with a small padlock. The cage was only just big enough to hold my flaccid cock. I wasn't going to be able to get hard in it, never mind cum.

"I think that will do," John said.

He pulled on the cage, it didn't move at all.

"Get up," he said.

I climbed to my feet, splashing in the piss.

"Get back on the bed," John said.

Without argument and walked across the stone floor and sat on the bed.

"See you soon," John said.

He turned away from me and switched the light off. He climbed the stairs and left the basement. I leaned back on the mattress, losing myself in my thoughts.

John said that company was coming. Who was it? What were they going to do to me? I can't wait to find out...