Being Neighborly

Story Info
A story of fantasies fulfilled.
2.3k words
4.12
116.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
685 Followers

It was a beautiful summer evening and my wife and I were sitting out on the deck enjoying the balmy weather. We talked about the day and how wonderful it was to be enjoying the night. We had a couple of drinks and were settling in to enjoy some more when our next door neighbor came out into her back yard. She noticed us sitting on the deck and waved. We waved back and we watched her as she worked in her yard. We had, up to this point, not had any interaction with our neighbors so we continued talking and watching the woman next door. Soon, I noticed, she had taken her top off and was amazed to see that all she had on was a skimpy bikini top that showed off her breasts. I was going to mention it to my wife but when I turned to tell her, I noticed that she was staring at the woman and she had a lustful look on her face while she watched the woman working. She spent a lot of time bent over, her breasts hanging down, and facing us as if she knew we were watching. My wife was getting a little antsy as she was squirming a bit in her chair. All our conversation had stopped as we continued watching our neighbor.

Finally the woman stood up and looked over at us, smiling, as she cleaned up the tools she had been using. She slowly walked over to the house and before going in, she again looked at us and smiled. After she was gone, my wife looked at me and said, "I can't believe that we haven't noticed Samantha before." I agreed and noticed that I was getting an erection just thinking about what we had just watched. Just as my wife was going to say something, our neighbor reappeared, this time in only a bikini. It was very skimpy, a thong really, and of course she got our full attention. She moved around her yard, giving us a good view of her body, especially her butt, as she bent over, it seemed, as often as she could, with her back to us. I looked at my wife without turning my head too much and she was enthralled with what she saw. I was surprised by the look on her face as she seemed to be enjoying Samantha as she was drinking in the woman's beauty. She had a small grin on her face as she watched Samantha and I couldn't help but start to think of the possibilities that could come out of the situation.

I finally came out of our stupor and asked my wife if she would like another drink. She answered, hoarsely, yes and I got up and went into the house. My erection was full by now and it was straining against my jeans as I moved about in the kitchen getting us both a refill. I decided to change and put on a pair of shorts, very carefully I might add, and took the drinks back outside.

When I got outside, I was greeted with a beautiful sight as my wife was leaning over the railing of the deck, talking to Samantha. I could see the firmness of my wife's butt as she leaned over the railing and as I love fondling my wife's butt, my erection grew even harder. I was a little embarrassed because it was sticking out of my shorts as I carefully walked over to the two women. I tried to settle down in my chair again but my wife called me over and introduced me to our neighbor. She said to call her Sam and as I leaned over the railing to say hello, I noticed her nipples were sticking out and I could see just about all of her breasts, held in by the skimpy top. I tried to be sensible and not stare but Sam's breasts were too beautiful not to stare at. I couldn't take my eyes off them as she and my wife continued talking. Soon, I heard my wife asking Sam if she would like to join us for a drink and to no one's surprise, she quickly accepted. We watched as Sam went back to her house and took off the gloves she was wearing and walked over to her gate. My wife went into the house to let Sam in and in a few minutes, the two of them emerged from the house onto the deck. I had quickly gotten another chair and I had my back turned to them as they came out on the deck. I turned around and was greeted by a full view of Sam. She was gorgeous, her breasts firm and round and her nipples were large and still sticking out under her top. She shook my hand and I offered her a seat. She sat in the middle one and my wife sat down on the other side of her. I asked her what she would like and she said, "Whatever you two are having." I went back into the house and my mind was afire with thoughts about what could come out of all this.

I returned with the drinks, giving each of the women one and settled down beside Sam. I listened as the two women talked about the area and other topics. I was happy just to listen to the two of them and keep watching Sam as she moved and talked. After about an hour, Sam said that she had to go and both my wife and I escorted her to the door and said our good-byes. We talked about Sam for a little while after she had left and that night, I noticed that my wife was a little more amorous in our love making than she had been, but I thought it was just me she was enjoying. I would find out later that she was thinking about something else.

The next weekend, my wife had gone out and I was starting to do some work in my office, when there was a knock on the door. I went and answered it and a delivery man handed me a parcel, addressed to me. I signed for it and after closing the door, carefully unwrapped the parcel. Inside was a video tape and a short note. In a hand writing I didn't recognize, the note said to enjoy the tape and that whoever would see me later. My first thought was that the tape had something to do with work but as it didn't have a label, I wasn't sure so I went over and turned the TV and VCR on, inserting the tape. It was a sex tape and right from the beginning, it featured two women making love. I settled down in a chair and started watching the tape.

The camera work was amateurish and the quality was a little dark but it definitely had quantity. The two women were in bed, kissing and fondling each other. I could see their tongues intertwining as they kissed and I could hear the moans coming out of the two of them. They proceeded to get into a 69 and were soon lapping at each other with a lustful thirst. The camera zoomed in on one of the women and I could see her tongue, lapping at the other's clit and sticking her tongue as deeply as she could, inside the other's vagina. By now, I was fully erect and was thinking about letting my erection loose from my pants. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen as the two women continued making love to each other with abandon. Shortly, a third woman joined the two on the bed. She was wearing a strap-on dildo and it looked huge. She positioned herself behind the woman on the top and slowly inserted the monster cock into the woman. She hesitated a moment and then started slowly thrusting in and out of the woman's cunt. She began to increase her speed and was soon savagely thrusting in and out of the woman. There was a lot of moaning and groaning and the woman being fucked by the huge strap-on was yelling at the woman fucking her to fuck her harder and faster. This went on for about 10 minutes and then they changed positions so the woman with the strap-on was fucking the other woman who was trying to eat the cunt that was directly in front of her. They fucked each other in many positions before the end of the tape. Even though, I couldn't tell who the women were, they put on a great show and by the end of the tape I was coming and coming, making a mess of my shorts and pants. I had just cleaned myself up and put the tape away when my wife came home. She asked if I was ok as I was flushed and breathing a little harder than usual. I told her I was fine and went back to my office to try and do some work. Not a chance.

The next weekend, my wife announced that Sam and a friend were coming over later in the day. My interest was immediately piqued with the mere mention of Sam. I started thinking about the day we spent on the desk with her and her body that I had thought about many times since. When they arrived later that day, I was working in the office and they both came in to say hello. The other woman, whose name was Jill, was another knockout with big breasts and a nice butt, firm and rounded. They left me alone and went into the living room to have some coffee. I could hear them talking and laughing for a while then there seemed to be silence coming from the living room. I continued working for a while and decided to refill my coffee. As I went by the living room, I was shocked to see all three women, nude and making love to each other on the living room floor. They were intertwined, lapping at each other's cunts, moaning and groaning. I stood there for a moment before anyone noticed me. Finally, Sam looked at me in a lustful glance and stopped what she was doing. She stopped the other two women and they all sat on the floor watching me as I stood there with a funny look on my face from seeing the three women making love.

My wife finally got up and led me over to a chair and told me to watch them. My head was spinning and my erection was hard and full against my pants. I watched as my wife got between Sam's out spread legs and started to lick and bite her clit. Jill soon got into the act and was lapping at my wife's cunt, sticking her tongue deep inside her as she worked up and down my wife's slit. Soon, I was out of my clothes and had my hand wrapped around my erection, pumping up and down, watching the three women in their throes of pleasure. They were using anything they could to fuck each other from candles to a huge strap-on. It suddenly dawned on me who the three women were on the tape I had watched earlier in the week. It was my wife, Sam and Jill and it looked like they had been fucking each other for a long time as their moves were very practiced and they were very familiar with each other's body. The three women continued making love to each other for about an hour and finally ended up in a heap on the floor, panting and laughing. I had ejaculated at least three times watching the three women and after a little rest, my wife came over and kissed me. She asked if I had enjoyed what I had seen and I hoarsely and hesitantly answered that I had. She asked if I would like to join in and I didn't hesitate.

For the rest of the day, the four of us, fucked each other. I got to fuck all three of the women and watched as one of them fucked the others. My wife was the most active of the three women and she enjoyed wearing the strap-on, fucking the other two with alarming savage motions. She seemed at ease, thrusting in and out of the other two women and was enjoying herself immensely.

After we all got dressed, Sam asked if I had received any deliveries in the last week. I told her I had and had enjoyed the tape very much. I also added that the real thing was much more enjoyable to watch than the tape. They all laughed and promised to put on another show for me soon. Sam and Jill left shortly after that and my wife and I couldn't wait to get at each other. I ripped my wife's clothes off her right in the middle of the living room and fucked her as hard as I could, both of us coming together. I then turned her over the arm of the couch and fucked her from behind, thrusting in and out of her as I had never done before. For the rest of the day, we fucked each other in almost every room in the house and in many positions. I even fucked my wife with the strap-on.

Our life has evolved into a fucking frenzy since with Sam and Jill joining us many times. I have fucked the three women in many positions and in many places inside and outside the house. My wife loves to use the strap-on and she has fucked me many times with it, both when we were alone and with the other women beside us. We enjoy our sexual freedom now and it seems that most of my wife's fantasies have been fulfilled. I still have a few that need fulfilling but maybe in the future, they too will be fulfilled.

rjohnson
rjohnson
685 Followers