Being Neighborly

Story Info
For our neighbor's benefit.
1.8k words
4.29
90.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Angel Love for her editing.

When my wife and I moved to a new city, I didn't really think much of the big window in the master bathroom of our new house. The glass wasn't frosted but the previous owner had installed plantation shutters on all the windows in the house so we were able to shut them when we needed to. The window was in the front corner of the house but faced our neighbor's house rather than the street.

After we had been in the house for several months, I noticed my wife was in the habit of opening the shutters in the morning and leaving them open all day. I didn't think much of it since she had convinced me a few years before that during the day it was hard to see in a window during the day time, at night when there were lights on inside was when someone outside could see in clearly. In fact, once we had convinced ourselves we didn't have to worry about exposing ourselves to any kids that might be walking by we frequently walked around the house completely naked. We had even made love in front of the windows on the front of the house knowing we couldn't be seen. The idea of being caught in the act had even been adding a little extra excitement to our sex lives.

One Saturday afternoon I was in the bathroom and looked out the window at my neighbor as he was mowing his yard. I noticed he seemed to be looking in the window every time he was pushing the mower toward our house. I could tell he was trying not to be obvious but his eyes never left the window. I'm quite sure he couldn't see me but I waited until his back was turned before I moved and left the bathroom.

From time to time after that I would notice whenever he would walk between the houses, he would look in the window. Directly below the window is the bathtub and across from it is the counter with sinks. The entire wall on that side of the bathroom was covered with a mirror. Directly across from our bathroom window was a large window that looked into our neighbor's bedroom. They, like us, had their shades closed at night and open during the day.

My wife seemed to be making friends with the man next door. They frequently talked out in the front yard or across the fence in the back. My wife makes friends easily and loves to talk. Given a few minutes she'll tell a complete stranger everything that is going on in our lives. The neighbor seemed to mostly listen but always seemed eager to talk with my wife. I'm sure the fact she is attractive and has big tits has something to do with it. Since we were married, my wife has put on a few pounds but even though her ass has grown some, so have her tits. She would normally be a C cup but with the weight she had put on she was up to wearing D cup bras.

I'm not sure why I started taking notice but at some point I realized the shutters in our bathroom window would remain open at night. When I would look out the window before closing the shutters I could see the lights from our bathroom shining on the back of the shades in our neighbor's window. Occasionally I would notice our neighbor's window shade moving when I looked out. One time I could tell the shade wasn't all the way down and it looked like someone was looking out the window under the shade.

It didn't really come together in my mind until my wife changed her normal habit of taking a shower in the morning and started taking one at night before going to bed. Every time I went into the bathroom around my wife's shower time all the lights in the bathroom were on and the shutters were open. As I had said, we were in the habit of walking around the house without clothes on but at night we normally kept the shutters closed. Even though the shower was against the same wall as the window, because of the mirror our neighbor could see my wife as she showered. And when she got out of the shower and dried her hair he would be able to get a good look at her completely naked. The fact that he would want to watch my wife was no surprise. The fact that she was intentionally showing off for him was a surprise.

The idea my wife was showing herself to our neighbor was actually a turn on to me. I hadn't brought up the idea of her exposing herself to other men in a long time. After I had suggested it a few times and my wife had quickly shot it down I decided I had better not bring it up anymore. I guess over time the idea had started to appeal to her. Either that or she just needed to take small steps in order to get to that point. Whatever the reason, I was glad she was.

One night as my wife was about to take her shower I decided I'd help our friendly neighbor get a good show. My wife was at the sink brushing her teeth, completely nude of course, and the shutters were wide open. I walked in the bathroom wearing only a smile and a raging hard-on. As I walked up behind my wife, she bent over to rinse the toothpaste out of her mouth. I reached down and around her and took her large tits in my hands and started massaging them. My wife let out a moan and put her hands on the counter in order to steady herself. I bent down and kissed her on her back as I continued to fondle her tits and roll her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers.

My wife spread her legs apart and then moved one hand between her legs and back until she found my stiff dick. She took it in her hand and guided it toward her pussy. Once my head was up against the lips of her pussy, she moved her hand and let her fingers move to her clit. I put a little pressure on her inner lips and they parted and allowed my rod to enter her. I kept a constant pressure and my dick slid slowly into the depths of my wife's pussy. Once my pubic bone was firmly against my wife's ass I slowly withdrew until only my head was inside her. When I pushed forward to go deep inside her again, I looked in the mirror and saw that she was rubbing her clit with the fingers of one hand.

My second stroke, aided by the lubrication my dick received on the first stroke, was a little faster and felt like it went a little deeper. My wife had taught me how painful it was for me to enter her without being well lubricated. After my second slow penetration my dick was wet and slippery with pussy juice. I again pulled out to where the head of my dick was the only thing inside of her pussy. I hesitated a second and then rammed by dick into her wet pussy as hard and as fast as I could. I withdrew, hesitated and rammed it home again. Every time I slammed myself into her she let out a scream and her titties bounced.

I could see her hand working feverishly on her clit. After three of four hard thrusts deep inside of her I changed to a more rhythmic fucking of her pussy. I put my hands on her shoulders as I moved my dick in and out of her. Our neighbor should have been getting a good view in our bathroom mirrors. One corner of the bathroom had mirrors on both walls so he should have been able to see her from the front as well as from the side.

My wife's screams had turned to moans as I pumped my dick into her increasingly wet pussy. I could tell from her breathing and moaning she was about to cum. Her fingers were working hard on her clit as my dick was assaulting her pussy. Watching my wife in the mirror and knowing our next door neighbor was watching as well had me as hard and as horny as I had every been. My balls tightened up and my dick became just a slight bit harder. This is how both my wife and I knew I was about to lose my load.

I slid my hands down my wife's arms to her elbows. I took hold of her arms in my hands and pulled them toward me. This pulled her one hand away from her clit and the other hand no longer supported her upper body. I held on tightly to her arms so she wouldn't fall forward onto the counter. I used the new leverage to ram my dick into her pussy as fast and as deep as I could, my wife's tits swaying and bouncing in the mirror. I couldn't hold back any longer and I shot my load of hot cum deep into her cunt. I continued to fuck her until my balls were completely empty.

When I had stopped cumming and my dick was going soft I pulled out of my wife's pussy and helped her stand up straight. I turned her around and kissed her, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth. I pulled away and told her to sit up on the counter. She raised her ass up and did a slight jump to get on and then slid back a little bit. Sliding back wasn't hard considering my cum was running out of her pussy onto her legs and now on to the counter top.

I moved her legs apart and said, "You know how I love to watch you masturbate? I think our neighbor would like to watch too. I'm going to get in the shower but you can't come in until you've brought yourself to an orgasm. And I want to be able to hear it in the shower."

As I stepped away from my wife I looked out the window and said, "You owe me." Mouthing the words slowly hoping our neighbor would be able to read my lips.

I started the shower and stepped in. As I turned to look at my wife she was leaning against the mirror, her legs spread wide, fingers of one hand going in and out of her pussy and then moving to her clit and the other hand fondling her large melons while she pinched her nipple. As I grabbed my dick and started to wash the pussy juice and cum off of it I thought about watching my neighbor fuck his petite little redheaded wife and I could feel the first sensations of another hard-on.

To be continued . . .