Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,753 Followers

"Feels so nice," Alan almost sobbed as their bodies, slick with lotion and sweat and cum, slid together so sweetly that the senior thought he could cum himself just rubbing against the furry teen but Mark had another idea.

"I want to suck your cock," Mark whispered into the old man's ear. "You were the first man I ever saw naked - peeked in the window one night when you were about to make love to Mrs. Murray - and even since then I've dreaming about tasting your cock."

Gracefully Mark managed to roll the senior off of him and onto his back, and then he swooped down, lifting the sleek rod to his mouth and sliding his lips down nearly the entire length of the uncut tool while his fist churned the over-sized ball sac.

"Too rough?" Mark asked as he lifted his mouth up to the tip and after Alan assured him that wasn't possible his mouth slid back down to where the silver curls tickled his nose, the younger man looking up through the grey bush to Alan who was clearly enjoying this.

Up and down the young man's mouth went, deep throating the entire slender spear while his hand kneaded the old man's balls, and after a few minutes of this Mark raised his head.

"Either you have excellent control or I'm not doing this well," Mark suggested, his hand sliding up and down the saliva-soaked prong.

"No, you're amazing," Alan said, he voice catching as he spoke. "I just don't want this to ever end, and when I cum I want to cum like you did."

"Really?" Mark said excitedly as he raised himself up and started to straddle the old man. "Omigod, I love frottage - don't want to hurt you. Is this okay?"

"More than good," Alan said, barely feeling the weight of the Adonis as he straddled his hips, Mark's semi-turgid manhood hanging down over his dick.

"How's this?" Mark asked as his greased hand pressed his cock against Alan's rigid pole and slowly started to rock while his fist stroked as best he could.

"Amazing," Alan croaked as he looked down at their cocks grinding together courtesy of the lad's fist, shaking his head when he saw than despite having cum just before Mark's monster was slowly coming back to life. "It might look even better than it feels too, although that's impossible."

"I can feel your cock throbbing - you're so hard," Mark said as he fought to keep a grip on the two greased organs.

"There's a whole lot of meat there for one person to handle," Alan said. "Mostly thanks to you and that incredible weapon of yours. Can I help?"

"Oh yeah!" Mark crowed as the old man's weathered hand joined his fist, and now the two

men were squeezing as one and the crushing sensation was intoxicating to both of them. "Feel our nuts rubbing?"

"Yes," Alan gasped, he was feeling everything and it all felt great.

As if Mark's pulsating cock against his own and their balls grinding together wasn't enough for Alan, seeing the muscular hairy lad's body dripping with sweat in front of him was also amazingly erotic to the old man.

"You're going to cum, aren't you Mr. Murray?" Mark asked, sensing as he watched the senior's head rocking from side to side as he seemed to be resisting what was inevitable.

Alan Murray's response was something unrecognizable, and Mark squeezed harder and worked their hands faster.

"Cum for me Mr. Murray," Mark said excitedly. "Empty those big balls of yours all over us. You know you want to - I want to see it."

Letting out what sounded like an anguished cry, the senior's body squirmed as his orgasm roared through his loins. The boy riding him was cackling with glee when after the old man's cock spat out a little seed, ropes of cum flew out of his arching prong, landing all over his pale chest and even up to his collarbone before Alan finally went limp.

"I never," Alan Murray said, shaking his head as he struggled for words.

"You came so hard," Mark said as the senior's dick withered so it was impossible to hold onto. "I almost came from watching you."

"I wish you had," Alan said as he stared down at the eye of Mark's crimson glans. "I want you to cum again. Here."

"That's it," Alan said as he pulled Mark down onto him. 'And no, you aren't crushing me either. You feel so good against me."

"Oh man," Mark sighed as he humped against the old man, his rigid cock savaging Mr. Murray's flaccid tube as he suspended his upper torso up a bit with his arms and let their stuff duel naturally. "Not going to last long like this."

Alan Murray nodded, his hands going up to massage Mark's chest, his fingers raking though the soggy fur and the muscles beneath it before tweaking the boy's nipples.

There was a time, Alan mused as he looked at Mark's face and neck straining while his muscles bulged, when he would have rolled over and had the lad take him anally, but those were safer times and besides he doubted that he could handle anything the size of Mark even in his youth.

"Cumming" Mark cried out, and Alan savored the feel of the boy's hot seed spurting onto him while his hands went up to Mark's sides to support him, his thumbs gently stroking the soggy tufts of hair under the lad's arms until Mark finally stopped cumming.

"We're a mess," Mark said as he hung over the old man, his sweat falling like rain on the senior's pale body.

"A wonderful mess," Alan agreed while Mark lowered down softly to the old man's side and they embraced.

"You know I played this day out in my mind a hundred times," Mark mused aloud. "All different scenarios, but none of them were like this. We just feel so good together."

"Agreed," Alan said as he lowered his face against the lad's neck.

"And it was even better than I hoped it would be," Mark added as the two savored the feel of their fluids and bodies.

Alan just sighed, the contentment expressed in his embrace of the muscular young man, and it was a long time before the hug ended.

"I hope you find time to come over again before you leave for college," Alan said as Mark prepared to leave. "I promise not to put you to work though. Just to talk."

"Oh, we can talk too," Mark said with an impish grin. "I can think of a lot of other things than need attention around here."

Alan smiled as the lad embraced him but then gasped when Mark's hands cupped his buttocks, and the young man smiled when he saw the reaction when his finger slipped between the senior's buttocks and probed gently.

"What do you think?" Mark said as the old man's mouth opened while he practically lifted the little fellow up with little effort. "You've got such a cute little butt, and it's still firm too."

"Don't know," Alan wheezed as the boy's finger probed deeply but softly while treating his frail body like he was a child. "I think you would be too much man for me to handle."

"Takes a real man to handle a real man," Mark suggested as he slowly retracted his digit and set Alan Murray down. "I think you fit the bill, but you think about it, okay?"

"I will," Alan replied, and then Mark was gone, leaving a lot behind besides his sweat and cum which was all over the drenched bedding.

The senior citizen looked at the bed, trying to picture himself on all fours while Mark moved behind him with that throbbing monster in his fist.

"Couldn't do it," Alan Murray said aloud as he pulled the sheets off, although the thought would give him something to fantasize about until the lad returned.

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,753 Followers
12