Being Neighborly Ch. 01

Story Info
Thankful neighbor appreciates friendliness.
856 words
3.94
58k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma moved in next door to me a few weeks ago. We're both friendly and I'm good with a hammer, so I've been helping her get settled in.

She shows her appreciation in lots of ways, including cooking me breakfast, lunch, or dinner. After my very minor chores and some french toast, I stepped behind her, kissing behind her neck. She leaned into me, raising her hands to reach for my neck.

I gently cupped her breasts while teasing behind her neck with my tongue, as I slid my hands down her stomach.

Her ass moved over my crotch, teasing along my hips. My thickening cock rubbed along her crack.

She was so gooey, I could not resist bending her slightly as I eased to my knees behind her, spreading her thighs, lapping her delicious pussy; licking between her wet lips, sucking each one, as I dragged my fingers up and down the back of her thighs.

She groaned in delight, knowing more delight would follow, as sucking sounds and groaning filled the air.

I kept eating her yummy, soaking wet pussy, gently tongue-fucking her, pushing in and out, as my thumb found her hard bud, rolling it lightly under my thumb.

She moaned in pleasure as I fed on her dripping pussy, and took her hand to lead her to her bed. She eagerly followed as I sat down and guided her between my legs. She slid to her knees in front of me as I supported the back of her head and rubbed my dripping cock along her mouth.

She murmured "tasty," as she licked the head and gently cupped my balls with her hands, opening her mouth over me. I spread my thighs open as she leaned over and pulled all of me into her mouth, her tongue gliding along the back of my shaft.

"Oh baby, yes," I murmured, and when I popped out, she licked my shaft slowly, starting at the tip, then kissing it gently, as she worked her tongue farther down along the back side of my shaft, then around the base.

I groaned as her hands gently massaged my balls; laying back on the bed watching her, my hips rolling as her tongue found my right ball, her hands massaging the left, pulling it into her mouth, tongue circling it, kissing it, as I squirmed.

Her hand moved to the right ball, her mouth to the left one, as I inched my butt closer to the edge, my feet up on the bed.

She released my balls and worked her way back way toward my ass; as I presented it to her, her tongue followed. I lifted my ass off the bed slightly, cooing softly, as her tongue licked and probed its way back to my balls; then my ass, my rim so sensitive as she kissed it and I rolled my hips, oh, so slowly. She pushed her tongue around as I grabbed my knees and pulled them to my chest.

She moved her hands under my ass, spreading me a bit, as her tongue went deeper, flicking in and out.

My feet dangled in the air as I squirmed in a ball on the bed, my head rolling from side to side.

Her eyes closed, her hands moved back toward my balls, while a little puddle of pre-cum formed on my lower belly.

My legs pulled close to my chest, her tongue grasped my balls, sucked them into her mouth, as she then licked the sack between them.

She moved her head back over my cock and pulled in gently. My back arched; just my butt and shoulders on the bed, I started to fuck her mouth, rolling my hips in lust, grinding into her.

Her hands slid over to my ass, pulling me in tighter, as her tongue moved along the back of my cock and her head bobbed up and down, my toes curling as she circled my shaft, first with her tongue and then one of her hands.

Her mouth met her fingers every time I thrust, faster and faster, and when she squeezed my balls gently, I started to squeal, writhing on the bed, as she pressed her fingers against that spot under my cock head, the one that's so sensitive.

My feet shook as she licked me. She leaned back a little, so she could feel me fill, bucking on the bed, her tongue flicking faster, she pulled me in deeper, as I hit the back of her throat with each thrust, my legs crossed behind her head. We were holding each other tighter, when she relaxed her throat as I went even deeper.

She breathed deeply, as I released my cum for us, and she sucked in every drop.

I pulled on her long, dark hair as she swallowed hard, knowing more is coming. I delivered my thick semen as she tasted it, swallowing greedily.

She crawled up, her, mouth full of me, as my lips parted, she leaned over me to deliver my load to my tongue.

We collapsed into each other, knowing the day had just begun.