Being Neighborly Ch. 02

Story Info
He keeps an eye on the neighbor's daughter.
1.1k words
4.27
57.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave woke the next morning to his stomach rumbling and a mild headache. He had never gotten around to grilling that steak last night opting instead to polish off the rest of the six-pack in his fridge while watching a ball game on TV. He felt a mild shame at what had occurred the night before remembering the taste of her young pussy. Kelsey had gotten off of his lap and strode naked into the kitchen silently pulled on her shorts and top, tucked her bra into her purse and left thanking him for the Coke on the way out the door. She had left him staring at the closed door naked in his kitchen confused and wondering if he had done something wrong.

He relieved himself and padded down the stairs into the kitchen to make coffee. Popping three Advil into his mouth to combat the headache he pulled eggs and bacon out of the fridge and made himself breakfast. Shaking the cobwebs out of his head and pushing the memories of last night aside he ate his breakfast silently and placed his used dishes in the dishwasher. His bare foot brushed something soft on the floor against the counter and he bent to pick Kelsey's panties up off the floor. He couldn't help but smile at the mental image of her legs spread with his face buried in her pussy. You're a sick bastard. He thought and brought the panties upstairs with him tossing them in with his laundry as he shucked off his boxers and showered. Showered and shaved Dave dressed for his day. As he backed out of the driveway he noticed Kelsey's car was not in her driveway and felt a mild sting of disappointment.

Dave completed his list of errands stopping at the dry cleaners and then completing his weekly grocery shopping. As he cruised the Health and Beauty section he stopped and added a large box of condoms to his cart. High hopes. He thought with a smile. If nothing else he'd be prepared if he had another opportunity with Kelsey. He'd been satisfied with last night's oral activities but if he got another chance he was definitely going to want to fuck that tight little hole. He had a million fantasies about her now, and he hoped every one of them would become a reality. He silently chastised himself for getting greedy. After all what the hell did a beautiful 18-year-old want with a dried up old fucker like him. Dave pulled into his driveway still fantasizing about Kelsey's pussy and carried his groceries inside. He opened the box of condoms and began stashing them here and there around the kitchen and living room, if he ever had the opportunity he didn't want to be more than an arms length from one.

Satisfied he had enough stashed down stairs he jogged up the stairs with the rest of the box and placed it in bedside table drawer right next to the astroglide he had used while jerking off yesterday. The tube was mostly full, he only used when he was watching porn, though he thought if he got the chance he probably need to lube Kelsey pussy just so he could slide in without hurting her. The thought caused his cock to stir and he automatically stepped to the window. Gazing down at his neighbor's pool his breath caught in his throat. Kelsey was lying on her back on a purple beach towel draped over the lounge chair.

Sweet Jesus...

She was completely naked except for her sunglasses and she had moved the chair to give him a full frontal view of her nakedness. Instantly his hand was in his shorts pulling his cock free, he stroked himself once, then twice and silently wondered if he was dreaming. Her perfect body was shiny with oil from the tanning lotion, we watched as she reached to the table beside her and picked up a square blue object he guessed was a cell phone. She pressed some buttons and then moved the phone to her ear just as his landline squealed a ring. Reluctantly he stepped away from the window and answered.

"Hello?" he hesitated.

"I can't see you anymore, come back to the window." Kelsey was calling him.

"Okay." He obliged taking the two steps back to the window.

"That's better," she said, sighing into the phone, "Do you like the view?"

"It's perfect." He answered, his hand wrapping back around his cock as he let his shorts fall away. "Absolutely beautiful."

" Not too bad from here either, though it could be better if you lost the shirt."

Dave stripped the shirt over his head in compliance.

"Nice." Kelsey replied, "Tell me Dave, did you have fun last night?"

"I had an incredible time." He was stroking himself now, wishing he still had the lube out.

"Think you'd like to do that again sometime?" She teased.

"Oh, I think I could handle doing that a couple of times a day for the rest of my life." She had spread her legs slightly now, her fingers working their way down her stomach.

"Really? I could go for that." She said as her index finger reached the cleft in her pussy, Dave watched as she teased her own clit rubbing and spreading her lips with her fingers.

"Maybe you could stop by later?" Dave asked, his breath quickening as he watched her dip her fingers into her pussy.

"How about 5?" Kelsey's voice had taken on a husky quality while she fingered herself and talked to Dave at the same time.

"Uh...sounds good." Dave was having trouble concentrating on the conversation as he worked his hand up and down the shaft of his throbbing cock. Pre-cum was glistening on the head of his cock now making it slippery as he pumped his fist up and down. He was breathing heavily into the phone now watching as she finger fucked herself. She was whispering into the phone now, moaning softly.

"I forgot to tell you Dave," she teased, "I loved the way you licked me last night."

He moaned again, he couldn't seem to form any words as the pressure built in his cock, "and," she continued "I loved the taste of your cum."

It was all Dave needed to hear, "Fuck!" he exclaimed as cum shot out of his cock all over the rug again.

He could hear her giggling as she disconnected. The phone clicked softly in his ear. Funny. Dave thought as he lay back across his bed, cock still dripping, Phone sex wasn't one of the fantasies I had.