Being Neighborly In Return

Story Info
Turn about is only fair.
2.7k words
4.49
53.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Angel Love for her editing.

After months of trying to catch a glimpse of the woman next door in her bathroom it was surprising that all of a sudden I had been able to catch her on multiple occasions taking a shower at night with the blinds in her bathroom open. With all the mirrors in her bathroom I was able to occasionally catch a glimpse of her nice round tits while she was in the shower. The real treat though was when she got out of the shower to dry off and dry her hair. She would step out of the shower and toward the sink while she was drying off. Once her skin was dry, she would stand in front of the sink and dry her hair. With her standing at the sink I had a clear view of her slightly plump ass and by looking in the mirror I could watch her tits rise and fall as she raised and lowered her arms to dry her hair. She had a gorgeous set of tits. What I wouldn't give to suck on them for an hour or two.

One night as I was watching her brush her teeth at the sink, her husband came into the bathroom and from behind her started fondling her big melons. After only a few minutes he was pounding his dick into her from behind. I could no longer see her ass because he was standing between us so I'm not sure whether he was fucking her pussy or ass but from the way he was ramming himself into her and from the look on her face that I could see in the mirror, he must have been in her pussy.

I was getting a woody just watching her big tits bounce and swing in the mirror as he was pounding her from behind. From his rhythm and the way his ass tightened I knew when he had shot his load into her. When he was done, he turned and looked out the window, directly at me, watching from my bedroom window, and said something. I would have sworn he said 'You owe me.'

I felt my cheeks and ears turn red hot as I realized he knew I was watching. As he moved to get in the shower, I noticed his wife was now sitting on the counter, looking in my direction with her legs spread as she was fingering herself. I could see that her pussy was wet with both her and her husband's juices. In no time her face and body language told me she was having an explosive orgasm.

Several weeks passed before I was finally able to figure out a way to pay my debt to my neighbor. During that time I didn't see either the woman next door or her husband much, only to wave as one would pull into their driveway. Even my regular opportunity to see her take a shower had disappeared. The more I thought about it the more I figured the price of admission to that show had gone up. I now had to put on a similar show for them. At least I hoped doing so would cause the blinds to be open for those night time showers again.

I wasn't ready to confess to my wife that I was a peeping tom, but earlier in our marriage we had enjoyed reading erotic stories together. I thought if I let her know I had found a never-ending source of stories on the internet I might be able to interest her in reading a few with me. If I picked the right ones I knew my redhead would be so horny she'd do just about anything. Our PC is set up in our bedroom and is situated on the opposite wall from the window that looks into our neighbor's bathroom. The placement was right but I had to do some experimenting with lighting for a couple of nights before I felt sure our audience would be able to see the show I was orchestrating.

Once I thought I had everything worked out I decided the only way to make sure there was an audience was to invite them. I wrote a short little note on a plain piece of paper. It read, 'Please enjoy tonight's show. It will start at approximately 10:00.' I placed the note in an envelope and walked it to their front door just after dark. I stuck the envelope between the door and the door jamb, rang the door bell and stepped around the corner so I couldn't be seen. I felt like a little kid, ringing the door bell and running. I heard the door open. The envelope hit the ground, it being picked up and then after a small pause the door shutting again. I waited a minute or two and then went back home.

My wife was watching TV in the living room but I told her I was going to play on the computer and headed to our bedroom. I began searching the various groups I subscribe to on yahoo for some stories that I knew would turn my wife on. Like a lot of people her sexual fantasies are about things she wouldn't ever do in real life. She doesn't like her sex rough, not even in her fantasies, but she always did like the idea of playing like she was resisting and some minor bondage would always get her hot. I found three stories I thought would get her good and horny.

At a few minutes before 10:00 I stripped off all my clothes and went over to the window and raised the shades. I looked across the darkness at my neighbor's bathroom window but couldn't see anything. I wasn't sure if the blinds in their window were open or if there was anyone watching. Not knowing made it a little easier to do what I did. As I walked back to the PC I turned on the light I had decided would allow our neighbors to see the show without having it so bright my wife would be suspicious. I sat down at the computer and pulled up a story that was a little more hardcore than my wife would have liked. As I read the story I took my dick in my hand and slowly stroked it. Once I had a hard on, I called to my wife in the other room and asked her to come into the bedroom.

When my wife walked through the bedroom door and turned toward the PC she found me sitting in the chair in front of the PC with my dick standing straight up. She looked at my swollen member and then at me and asked what I was up to. I reminded her of how much we used to enjoy reading sexy stories together and then told her I'd found a good source for them on the internet. I pushed the chair back from the PC desk, spread my legs and asked her to sit on my knee and read a story or two with me. She moved between my legs and then sat on my right knee, acting like she wasn't quite sure what I was up to. I pulled up one of the stories I thought she might like and started reading it to her.

The last thing I wanted my wife to be thinking about was the window and that the shades were up so I didn't make a move to do anything but read to her until after I had finished the first story. I could tell she was getting excited by the way her nipples were pushing through the T-shirt she was wearing and by the heat from her pussy on my leg. As I started the second story, this one was about a man strapping his wife to a bed and teasing her until she begged to be fucked, I reached up and started fondling my wife's 34B tits.

After just a few minutes I raised my wife's arms over her head and slipped her T-shirt off. I really like that she seldom wears a bra around the house. As the T-shirt went over her head, I looked out the window but still saw no signs that anyone was watching. My wife has the skin you normally associate with redheads, very fair, milk white in fact and freckles wherever her skin is exposed to much sun. Her breasts are perfectly white with sensitive pink nipples. As the T-shirt came off of her head, my dick did a little twitch from the excitement. My wife noticed its excitement and took it in her hand and slowly stroked it as I had before.

Normally I would have been very close to cumming by now with the stories, my wife's bare breasts and her hand slowly sliding up and down my dick, not to mention there was a couple next door watching us. But I found myself thinking about the view from the window. My back was to the window. With my wife sitting on my leg, the view of her was more from the side. I was trying to figure out if her breasts could be seen or not. Wanting to make sure I paid my debt in full I was worried the audience might not be able to see very well. With all this running through my head I was not responding as quickly as I normally would. But my wife didn't seem to mind.

I read a little more of the story, the wife was begging to be fucked but her husband was playing with her, making her wait. I reached around my wife's waist and hooked my thumb in her shorts and pulled them down slightly. She took the hint and stood up so I could pull her shorts and underwear down and off. Once I had them off, I swivelled the chair around so that my wife was standing with her back to the window, still standing between my legs.

My wife has the most beautiful tits but without a doubt her ass is her finest asset. Just like her tits, it is milky white, smooth and perfectly shaped. I really hit a home run when I married her. I put my hands around my wife's thin waist and pulled her to me. I told her to read the rest of the story to me. She started reading, looking behind me as I brought one of her breasts to my mouth and began sucking on it. The other hand started at her other breast but then moved down her stomach to the small patch of bright red hair above her pussy. I spread my legs farther apart so as I slid my hand between her legs she was able to spread her legs as well. I began sliding first one and then two fingers in and out of her pussy and I could feel her knees slightly buckle.

Even though I was busily sucking on her nipples, I could smell my wife's sex as she was getting more and more turned on. She was bracing herself with her hands on the arms of the computer chair so my dick had been left alone since we had changed positions. Still thinking about 'directing' the show, my dick had started to go a little soft even with all that was going on. As my wife got to the part of the story where the bound wife was begging to be fucked she read the other woman's lines with so much enthusiasm I wasn't sure if it was the woman in the story or my wife who was begging to be fucked. I preferred to think it was my wife so I told her I needed some help from her tongue to get me hard again. I couldn't reach my wife's pussy when she bent over to take my dick in her mouth but she left her legs spread wide anyway. If one or both of my neighbors were watching they had as good a view of my wife's ass as they could get without being in the room with us.

After a dozen or so times of taking my dick deep into her mouth my wife had me fully hard again. Her soft lips sliding up and down my shaft never failed. With gentle pressure I had her stand back up and turn around. She was now facing the window. If she noticed the shades being up, she didn't think anyone could see or else she didn't care. I once again put my hands around her dainty waist and lowered her onto my stiff rod. As my dick came in contact with her outer lips she reached down and pulled it forward slightly. Holding it against her she bent her knees and lowered herself slowly and then came back up.

She loved stimulating her clitoris with my hard dick most times we made love. With her saliva and the pre-cum that was running down my cock I slid up and down her clit with ease. Occasionally she would keep this stimulation up until she had an orgasm but after just a few strokes she raised up and I knew she wanted me inside of her. She used her hand to guide the head through the outer lips to the inner lips of her pussy.

As she rested herself on the top of my shaft I could tell she was trying to lower herself as slowly as she could, my swollen head parting her lips ever so slowly. She could feel the resistance as my head pushed to enter her and she wanted that feeling to last as long as it could. My head slipped through and my wife let out a groan as she sat firmly in my lap.

From across the dark expanse between our bedroom window and our neighbor's bathroom window they watched as my wife sat heavily on my lap, her titties bouncing as she did. She grabbed the arms of the chair and pulled on them to force herself down so my dick would penetrate her as far as possible. She used her arms to raise herself up and then relaxed to drive me inside of her again. Each time she landed in my lap she let out a moan. As her pace quickened, she reached a rhythm where she was in constant motion moving up and down my shaft, her titties bouncing and jiggling with every movement. Her mouth stayed open as she bounced and twisted in my lap.

As I reached around her and took her breasts in my hands I pinched her nipples. This always drives her crazy and will usually propel her over the edge. My wife started screaming, "Oh! Yes! Yes! Oh I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Don't stop!"

My wife shortened her strokes on my dick and at the same time took one hand off the chair and began rubbing her clit with her fingers as my dick worked the inside of her pussy. She was screaming out as I felt my balls tighten and my dick get just a little bit harder. Just a second before I shot my load into her pussy, I grabbed both of my wife's nipples between my thumbs and the side of my index finger and squeezed as hard as I could, pressing my thumbnails into her sensitive nipples.

She let out a scream I'm sure they could hear next door and maybe even down the block as she began bucking wildly on my rod as it shot my hot seed deep into her. I've never had a hard time knowing if my wife had an orgasm or not and this was no exception. Her pussy continued to spasm around my dick even after I was done depositing my load.

My wife lay against my chest with her legs spread wide and her arms hanging limp by her side. I gave her a hug and she could only respond with a "Mmmmm."

After a few minutes she slowly got to her feet and said, "I guess maybe we should have closed the shades."

Trying to act innocent I said, "I didn't even notice they were up."

She looked at me with a strange smile and said, "Right."

She walked up to the window, looked out and said, "Paid in full" before closing the shades.