Being Normal

Story Info
Two women help normal guy walk on the wild side.
2.2k words
4.49
82.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene had did not seem odd at the time. When he reflected on it a few days later, he would admit that it was his own hormones that had blinded him to just how strange things had been. The club had been one that he had never been to before, and would have never went to if his friend had not pressured him into it. Seska was dark, funny, brooding and fun all wrapped into one. The bright blue hair and matching eyes were just an outward symbol of the soul of a woman who was the exact opposite of the norm.

Neil was the exact opposite of his friend. He considered himself a very normal, mainstream kind of guy. It had been Seska's constant teasing about his 'normalcy' that had prompted Neil to accept her invitation to go clubbing on a Friday night. He was intent on showing her that he knew how to party as hard as the next guy. It was Neil's desire to party hard that had brought him to his current situation.

The room reminded him of something out a horror movie. The walls were colored a deep shade of purple and were decorated with black and red curtains. The bed on which he was sitting was just as bizarre as the room's colors. The mattress, which was covered in a blood red satin sheet, sat upon what could only have been a custom made frame. The frame was made of heavy wood and was covered with dozens of carved figures of demons, satyrs and angels. The final touch of gothic strangeness was the wrought iron, clawed hands that were positioned at the four corners of the frame.

Seska had drunk way too much at the club and Neil had not thought anything odd when she asked him to drive a friend of hers home. The girl didn't live far from Seska, so he saw no harm in agreeing. The friends name was Lori, and she was so like Seska that Neil would have thought them sisters. Her hair was a shocking pink, and she dressed in the same kind of clothing that Seska did. They had both dressed in short, black vinyl skirts, with matching boots and blouses. Neil had chuckled at the fact that each was wearing fishnet pantyhose that matched the color of their hair. As odd as it was, he had to admit to himself that they both looked more than appealing.

His only intentions were to head home and watch a little television, but he accepted when Lori invited him and Seska up to her place for a quick snack. Things progressed quickly from that point. Neil was standing in the kitchen, looking out of the window and enjoying a slice of cold pizza while Lori changed her clothes. He didn't thing anything about Seska being in the room with Lori. It wasn't unusual for a woman to change her clothes in front of another. He had just finished his snack when he heard the door to Lori's bedroom open.

Seska came down the hallway and grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the room before he could say anything. She led him into the room and giggled as she pulled him toward the bed. Neil was trying to get a sense for the strangely designed room as Seska maneuvered him onto the bed. He saw the door being closed and Lori stepped into view from behind Seska. She had removed skirt and blouse, but was still wearing the stockings and boots. Neil wasn't slow and was now counting himself among the lucky. He had never made any advances on Seska, but he had always wanted to.

Both women were all smiles and giggles as they quickly stripped his clothing off. Neil was caught up in the moment. Lori's naked breasts flashed enticingly close, but were always just out of reach. He was soon naked and watching as Seska stripped down to match her friend.

It was naked, in a strange room with two naked women in front him that Neil found himself. He found that he was breathing hard as the two women slowly climbed onto the bed. He was fast lost in soft flesh, as the three became a tangled knot on the bed. A hand wrapped firmly around his cock, but the breast that he was sucking obscured his vision. A mouth soon replaced the hand, and he had moved on to another breast. When another replaced that mouth, his tongue was hungrily sliding between the slick folds of a tasty cunt.

Neil lost time as the swapping and twisting continued. His cock finally exploded in Seska's hot mouth, and he groaned as she swallowed his seed in noisy gulps. Seska kept sucking his cock while he lapped at Lori's cunt. Both girls were shaved and his tongue slid between rolled between the velvety folds. Lori had already cum twice, and her cunt was still oozing its thick cream across his lips. Neil didn't know if Seska had gotten off yet, but he vaguely remembered her thrashing about as Lori slammed her fingers deep inside her cunt.

Lori pulled away and left the bed, giving Seska an opportunity to have Neil all to herself. She positioned herself on her back and pulled Neil between her wide spread legs. His cock slid into her with one smooth movement and her arching hips encouraged him to fuck her deeply. Neil could hear movement from Lori, but he couldn't see what she was doing. She returned to the bed and he could only see a flash of what she was wearing, but he knew something was different.

Seska pulled Neil in for a kiss and wrapped her legs tightly around him at the same time. Everything happened quickly while he was preoccupied. He heard a clicking sound and then another before he felt Lori's hand around his wrist. He felt the cool touch of metal before it fully encircled his wrist. He broke the kiss with Seska to lift his head and find that Lori hand handcuffed him to one of the iron hands that decorated the bed. His body moved to protest, but Seska leaned forward to whisper in his ear. She encouraged him to calm down and enjoy everything, and he forced himself to comply.

Neil soon found his other hand cuffed to the iron hand on the other side of the bed. The cuffs had a long enough chain to allow him to maintain his currant position, and he found that the situation had made his cock even harder. His first orgasm had left him with a better staying power and he was enjoying the tight wetness of Seska's cunt. He had almost forgot about Lori until he felt her hands running down his back. She spurred him on by running her nails down his spine, before soothing him with her fingertips. She slid a hand between him and Seska and slowly rubbed his balls, causing him to grunt in appreciation.

Neil stiffened slightly as Lori's hand slid up his balls and she began to tease his ass with her finger. She worked in small circles before backing away. Neil was uncertain as to where this was leading, but knew when her finger returned, coated with a cool slippery gel. He had no way of getting away, so relaxed as she worked the wet finger into his tight hole. She moved it in slow circles and pushed a little deeper after a couple of seconds. Neil couldn't deny that what she was doing felt good and He was surprised when she hand finally slid her entire finger inside.

The room was warm and Neil could feel the sweat beading on his forehead as he continued to pump deeply into Seska. His pace had slowed, but Seska did not seem to mind in the least bit. All the while, Lori had been paying the utmost attention to what she was doing. She had slowly slipped a second finger into Neil's ass, and was easily sliding them in and out. Neil became accustomed to what she was doing and had begun to enjoy the fullness her fingers were providing. She would occasionally press against a spot deep inside that would cause his cock to twitch and make him feel as if he were about to climax.

Lori removed her fingers and Neil caught his breath at the sudden emptiness. He thought he had caught on to what was going on, and expected Lori to use dildo or vibrator, but he was only half correct. Seska had buried her face in his neck and was planting slow, wet kisses and bites. He was prepared when he felt a soft object pressing against his ass, but was surprised as he felt the smooth object begin to slide in. It was wider than Lori's fingers, but her prep work had opened him up well. The head was the largest part, but it slipped in easily. The shaft followed, and it was the spreading and fullness the caused Neil to groan.

The dildo stopped moving and Neil could not judge how deep it was. He had stopped thrusting into Seska, and was about to begin again when he felt Lori shift. He groaned when he felt her breasts press against his back and could swear that she was burning hot. He finally understood what was happening as he felt Lori's body flex, and the dildo pressed deeper into his ass. He had seen a few pictures of women fucking guys with strapon dildoes, but had never thought he would try it.

The three had become a tangle of flesh once again. Neil wasn't sure how Seska was dealing with the extra weight on top of her, so he did his best to support Lori as she pressed against him. It took a while for him to get the rhythm, but he finally settled into a slow pace. Lori was also performing her own balancing act and trying to keep her full weight from off of Neil. She locked her legs and steadied herself in a modified pushup position. All of the action came from Neil, and he sound found himself moving smoothly between Seska's cunt and Lori's dildo.

The experience was more intense than anything Neil had ever experienced. Even after already climaxing, he felt himself quickly approaching another. The closer he got, the more erratic his movement became, and both of the women could tell. Seska wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him down on top of her and he could feel Lori shifting her weight. She repositioned herself and began to fuck him at a vigorous pace. The sound of her thighs slapping against him pounded out a steady beat and Neil felt his cock slam into Seska with every thrust of Lori's cock in his ass. His orgasm was building like never before, and Seska urged it along. She bit his neck and kissed him with such ferocity that he knew would leave marks for days, but he didn't care. Every thrust pushed him closer to the edge until he couldn't hold out any longer. His muscles burned and he did his best to not simply collapse as his cock erupted. Seska bucked her hips and tightened her muscles in an effort to milk every last drop out of him.

Neil could feel his cum leaking out of Seska's cunt as he tried to catch his breath. His whole body was stiff and he was thankful that Lori had stopped thrusting. Lori had only stopped because she was too tired to continue. Her pink hair was plastered to her sweaty face, and she lay heavily against Neil's back.

Seska bore the weight for a few minutes before complaining. Neil could only hold still as Lori stiffly shifted her weight and pulled back. She inched backward a bit before lifting her hips and pulling the cock out of his ass. Neil winced and knew he would be sore in the morning, but had loved every minute of it. He was forced to push himself upward as Seska wiggled out from underneath his sweaty body, and then collapsed back to the bed.

Neil was unaware of Lori removing his cuffs, and drifted off to sleep. He had only dozed for a half an hour when he felt a hand shaking his arm. He was groggy and sat up sleepily and it took almost a full minute for him to come to. When he did, he found lounging on the bed, and Seska sitting behind him. Seska was applying something wet to his hair, and she smacked his hand away when he tried to check.

Neil soon found out that she was applying a black hair dye to his normally blonde hair. Seska confessed that she had wanted to fuck him for quite a while, but was unsure if he would participate in the kind of things she liked. Neil had apparently passed the test. Neil had to admit that participating in the abnormal had made him feel good, and was looking forward to the change. He already liked his new self and was looking foreword to whatever else the two women could show him.