Being On Santa's Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the first taste of peppermint she almost recoiled, it was so powerful. But yet she immediately wanted more. She took it in her mouth and sucked it, snaking her tongue around it.

When she felt the slender stick of sugar start to grow in her mouth her eyes widened in surprise. She couldn't resist bobbing her head and sucking it like a little dick.

But before long it wasn't little anymore, it was the size of a real man's cock! And the tip was thicker than the shaft!

Amy moaned with pleasure as she sucked on the magical treat. "That's it little girl, suck it!" Santa murmured in her ear. "Oh yes, just like that."

She sensed that she was giving Santa pleasure, and she wanted to please him. She wanted to please him like she'd never pleased any other man.

She could see the curved end of the candy cane in Santa's fat, stubby fingers. It thrilled her to see that as the long end grew in her mouth, the curved end curled up tighter, and the end split. Like the ears on her vibrating rabbit!

She groaned around the fat shaft in her mouth at the idea of Santa using this candy cane on her pussy. She sucked harder, faster, trying to make it grow more.

Santa of course knew that she realized what the candy cane had become, and what she wanted. He knew what all naughty girls wanted.

He slowly pulled the candy cane from her mouth and asked her, "You want this in your naughty pussy now, don't you little girl?"

"Oh yes Santa, I really do!" She whispered. Her pussy was so wet she could feel the juice running down her ass. She knew she was soaking the red velvet pants underneath her. She had a vague memory of speedos, but it flitted away when Santa continued.

"What's the magic word?" Santa asked her as he teased her puffy lips.

"Please?" She whimpered, rolling her hips against the fat end of the candy cane. But Santa held back, he wouldn't give her the pressure she so desperately needed.

"Please what, little girl?" He said. "Tell Santa what you want." He said it so lovingly, yet it sounded obscene.

"Please fuck me Santa! Please fuck me with your magic candy cane? My naughty pussy needs it!" She cried. She was feeling so desperate for it, she'd never needed anything in her pussy so badly in her life.

"Very well, little girl. Maybe if I give you some relief, you will behave enough to finish your list."

Santa then inserted the magic candy cane into Amy's naughty pussy. He did it quickly, and she felt herself exploding in orgasm.

"AAAAAEEEEEGGGHHH" She wailed as the sparkling Christmas lights seemed to light up her mind. It was the most intense climax of her life.

As she was riding her orgasm the magic candy cane transformed yet again. The curved end tightened up, bringing the bulbous tip at the long end against her Gspot, and the ears of the short end down on her clitoris.

Santa left go of the magic candy cane and it seemed to take on a life of it's own. The ears worked together on her clit while the bulb at the other end rubbed rhythmically against her Gspot.

Amy could no longer even scream. Her voice caught in her throat as a million Christmas lights twinkled in her mind. She wrapped both arms around Santa's neck and curled up in his lap.

After what seemed like a lifetime, but could have been only a few minutes, or a few months, Amy had lost all sense of time, Santa reached under her ass and tapped the candy cane once.

The throbbing and tweaking of the magic candy cane decreased. It never stopped completely, but it slowed enough to let her mind focus on what Santa was saying.

"Now that you've had some relief little girl, do you think we could get back to your list?" Santa stroked her long hair lovingly and soothed a hand down her leg.

But Amy didn't want to talk about Santa's list. She'd just experienced the most magical orgasm of her life, and she wanted more! "No Santa, make it happen again! Please?" She was like an addict who wanted another fix.

"You are revealing your true naughty nature now little girl. Santa just gave you a special treat. That should have been enough for a lifetime. And yet you want more." He told her softly yet sternly.

"Oh yes Santa, I do want more! Please?" Amy pleaded, crying. She tried to talk Santa into giving her more by appealing to the man in him. The man who was hard and throbbing under her ass.

"Please Santa, you can fuck me too. Or maybe I could suck you off? Just turn it back on!" She pleaded. "You have the biggest cock I've ever felt, don't you want to do naughty things with it? Don't you feel naughty sometimes too? When you see naughty girls like me doing naughty things, don't you want to be naughty with them, with me?"

Suddenly she was lifted in the air by his strong arms as held her, "NO! WE AREN'T HERE TO TALK ABOUT SANTA BEING NAUGHTY!"

She felt herself flip around and come back down on her stomach across his knees. The raging erection now poking her ribcage.

She let out a shriek of surprise, followed by another as Santa's big hand came down on her ass.

"We are here to talk about you being naughty little girl, and you are not in the least sorry for your behavior! You are now going to have to be punished!"

Santa then started to spank Amy. She squealed at every blow to her ass. She had been spanked before by Neil, but never like this! Each swat gave her a thrill and a feeling of both discipline and deep love and understanding. Understanding of what a naughty girl really needs.

Being manhandled this way was turning her on even more. It was so exciting, memories of coming down the stairs on Christmas morning to see all the presents Santa left for her flooded her mind. She cried out with pain and joy.

Somehow her naughty mind equated her childhood excitement with the erotic excitement she was feeling now.

Santa paused his assault long enough to pull her panties up into the crack of her asscheeks, leaving her fine ass exposed. Then the assault began again.

The magic candy cane in her pussy rubbed against Santa's fat, velvet covered leg. It stimulated her pussy and clit even more with every movement she made as she took her spanking.

Amy could feel her pussy juice flowing out of her, she knew she would be soaking the red velvet pants under her. She no longer questioned why Neil's speedos were now pants. She understood, and she was okay with it. She knew she was a naughty girl and she was getting what she deserved.

After what seemed like a millennia, the spanking stopped, and she felt Santa's warm, loving hand soothing her ass. She knew it was painful but his hand felt so good!

"You are getting Santa's lap wet little girl." He told her. "I don't think you are going to be repentant of your naughty ways. You are just too naughty for a simple spanking."

Amy tried to reply but it just came out as a lusty whimper because now Santa was reaching his fingers down into her asscheeks and her needy pussy.

She had had many fingers in her pussy, but she had never felt anything like this! They were indeed magical. They probed inside her pussy, pushing the candy cane around inside her, and she felt the warmth, and she was cumming right away.

She had no idea how many fingers were inside her with the candy cane, and she didn't care. All she knew was that she was feeling stretched farther than ever, and it felt magical.

As she squirmed in Santa's lap she could feel his enormous cock rubbing under her tit and it was now poking against her chin. She tilted her head and tried to take the bulbous head into her mouth.

Neil had never been this big, or so hot to the touch. She felt a comforting heat engulf her entire body from the probing fingers in her pussy to the throbbing cock she struggled to fit it in her mouth.

"Ho, Ho, Ho! Such a naughty, fucking, little girl!" Santa moaned. He drew one drenched finger from her cunt and slipped it into her asshole.

Amy had always loved some ass play, but it had been years since she had been fucked in the ass. Neil had always been too excited, too impatient and hurt her.

He was also bigger than her former lover so he always gave up and just fucked her pussy. Which was very satisfying for her too, so she didn't think she missed it. But she realized now that she did miss it.

Santa's finger felt every bit as big as Neil's dick, but Amy felt no pain at all. Just more of the loving warmth as it stretched her sphincter farther than ever before.

"Santa thinks you are ready for your lump of coal little girl!" She stopped sucking the huge head of Santa's cock and looked toward the fireplace.

She didn't even know why she looked that direction. Her mind simply accepted the fact that she now had a fireplace.

And there, she saw an elf. She wasn't surprised at all. Or frightened, even though he didn't look like any other elf she had ever seen in books or movies.

While he wore the traditional elf uniform of pointed shoes, green pants and coat, the floppy green hat, all adorned with red trim and bells, that's where the similarities ended.

This particular elf was as black as night. If it weren't for the lights on the tree she wouldn't have been able to see him in the dim room.

Except for his teeth, which gleamed in his mouth they were so bright. His huge smile was a leer as he looked at her sexy body sprawled in Santa's lap.

And Amy knew he liked what he saw, she could tell by the enormous black cock protruding from his fly.

Amy had never seen a black cock in real life. Only the ones she'd seen in porn flicks, where they destroyed white girls' pussies.

The contrasting colors of the two people fucking had always seemed so erotic to her. She had secretly always wanted to experience it herself.

Which was why she had gotten Neil the present that was now under the tree. The present which was really for her, but she knew Neil would love it too.

As the elf looked at her with obvious lust in his eyes, he started to stroke his huge dick. His little hand not quite reaching halfway around his shaft, so thick and veiny it was.

"This is Bart." Santa told her. "He's one of our special elves. His specialty is giving coal to especially naughty little girls like you."

"You see," He explained softly as his thick fingers worked her asshole, "we don't give a lump of coal to the really naughty girls. We let Bart give her his coal black cock!"

Amy moaned as she gazed, as if in a trance, at the enormous, deep black cock. She knew that in any other circumstances, she would be intimidated by it's size. Afraid even, of the large throbbing cock with the bulging veins and thick fat head.

It was bigger both in length and girth than any cock she had ever seen.

It seemed to throb, beckoning her in the twinkling lights of the tree. She felt no fear. She felt totally at ease knowing that cock would soon be in her ass. Because she knew that was where she deserved it.

Bart started towards her then, grinning his lusty grin, the bells on his clothes jingling as he walked, as Santa continued to work several warm fat fingers in and out of her ass.

Then he pushed her off his lap onto her knees, with her face still in his crotch. Amy looked up at Santa and he winked at her, that wink told her that everything was going to be alright.

As she smiled her thanks at Santa, he rubbed his cock across her lips. She took him gladly in her mouth and heard him rumble, "Ho, Ho, Ho."

Bart came up behind her and she felt her panties yanked down to her knees. It was both exhilarating and terrifying. Then she felt his fat cock head pushing against her sphincter. Even though Santa had stretched her out, it was a tight fit. She was suddenly afraid and tensed up.

Santa laid his hand on her face and said, "Ho, Ho, Ho, relax little girl. Take the lump of coal black cock. Santa would never let anyone hurt you. You are a very naughty little girl, but you are not evil."

And so Amy did relax. Santa said it was okay, and she believed it with all her heart.

She pushed her ass back to Bart and groaned loudly as the fat black cock head stretched her sphincter, stretching her farther than she ever thought possible. She squealed around Santa's thick, ancient dick, until finally the fat black knob made it past the tight entrance to her asshole.

She heard the elf squeak and then giggle with pleasure as he pushed more of the coal black prick up her ass.

She felt fuller than she ever had before, and she loved it. It felt magical. She could feel the huge black cock pushing the candy cane against her Gspot. And she wished again that Santa would turn it back on.

As Bart pushed his big, angry, black cock to the hilt into her ass, she felt a myriad of emotions. She felt pain, and joy. She felt shame, she felt lust, she felt heat flow through her body.

But mostly, she felt love, love for all creatures, love for Santa, love for Bart, and love for everyone, both naughty and nice.

As Bart started to pound his big cock up her ass, she heard him giggling behind her, it was a lecherous giggle. His bells jingled and his little black hands clenched her hips tightly.

It was both frightening and so erotic.

Amy had never experienced anything like this, and yet she still wanted more. She still wanted the magic candy cane turned on again.

The feeling was so intense, she could feel the candy cane against her Gspot when he plunged in, and the ears on her clit when he pulled out. The magic candy cane rocked with his thrusting as he violently pounded her ass.

Yet still she wanted to feel it turned on! She was crying with joy at the ass fucking Bart was giving her, and frustration from her need.

She rubbed her tear streaked face across Santa's big, hot cock and pushed her ass back into Bart's hard thrusts.

She took the head of Santa's cock back in her mouth as tears of joy and frustration, lust and need, flowed down her cheeks.

Santa of course knew what she wanted, what she needed. He knew what all the naughty girls desired. And Amy was a naughty girl of the first order.

He allowed her to withstand Bart's assault on her ass until he knew Bart was going to blow his load. As soon as he heard the elf start make his deep grunting noises, signaling his impending climax, Santa reached under her and tapped the candy cane.

Santa had the ability to cum whenever he wanted, and he released his load at the same time as Bart, and the exact same time he activated the candy cane in Amy's quivering pussy.

Amy felt the sensations she had been yearning for suddenly spring to life against her Gspot and clit at the same time, just as she felt Bart swell even more and shoot his hot elvin jizz into her rectum, and her mouth flooded with the sweetest cum she had ever tasted.

She had already been riding wave after wave of orgasm, but now she experienced a climax so intense that her mind could not comprehend it.

She saw the lights of every Christmas tree in the world flashing in her head. She was filled with the joy of Christmas and a euphoria like she had never known. Every nerve in her body sparked to life and every muscle spasmed. She heard a choir of angels, or were they elves, singing beautifully in a language she had never heard.

She briefly raised her eyes to Santa. He had the most lecherous grin she had ever seen, and it chilled her to the bone, totally erasing all the wonderful things she had felt. Then he winked at her.

The next thing Amy knew, Neil was brushing her hair from her face and saying "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you last night. I don't know what happened, I wasn't that tired. I sure hadn't drunk that much! I sat down to pull my boots on, and just crashed!" He explained.

Then he chuckled and said, "But it looks like you had a good time without me."

Amy looked around the room with surprise. The sun shone brightly through the window. She realized it was now Christmas morning!

She looked at the far wall, there was no fireplace. She looked at Neil's tattoo, Harley Davidson.

Next to the chair, by the tree, lay the toy she had bought for Neil to use on her. The big black dildo, it's packaging in tatters.

She rolled over to sit up, and her asshole was sore. Neil got between her legs and told her again how sorry he was for missing out on the fun. Then he leaned in and licked her pussy.

He lapped at her a few times and looked up at her quizzically, "Peppermint?"

12