Being Owned Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel explains why he bought Trevor and fucks him.
1.5k words
4.46
24.7k
25
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this chapter contains non-consensual sex.

---

Trevor was fuming all the way home, his arms crossed over his chest as though he could -- too late -- create some kind of barrier against being touched.

Daniel seemed unaffected by his mood and was grinning ear to ear.

"You're a complete sociopath, you know that right?"

Dan rolled his eyes. "Don't be dramatic. It's a fairly normal thing these days. And I'm going to let you go on with your studies. I might even let you get a job afterwards -- dual income always helps. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

"Oh, you'll let me will you? Why couldn't you just let me live my life as a free man?"

Dan sighed. "It's just... easier, isn't it? I don't know that I want a girlfriend or a boyfriend, but I know I'd like to be able to fuck when I want to. And you don't have as much freedom to play with your partner if you don't own them. I've always liked the idea of modifying a person to exactly what I need. But a free person? Well, they'll never agree to that."

Trevor stared at him. "Well, of course they wouldn't! It's wrong -- it's selfish -- it's... it's..."

"Anyway," Daniel went on, talking over Trevor's protests. "That's always been my fantasy. And the government doesn't think it's wrong, so I really don't think it's that unreasonable." He patted Trevor's leg affectionately before returning his hand to the steering wheel.

He was so calm -- cheerful even. His friend ¬-- well, his former friend -- really didn't see anything wrong with what he'd done. With what he was talking about doing next.

"Why me?" Trevor asked.

"Convenience, mostly," Daniel said, nonchalantly. "I've always liked the idea of just buying a roommate, and the timing was good with my trust fund maturing. Then, there you were -- we got on, you were happy to share. And you're not bad looking."

"Gee, thanks."

Dan grinned. "I loved it when you were still working out regularly. Especially in the summer when you wandered around the flat without a shirt on. You're going to have to start doing that again."

Trevor shivered. If his responsiveness earlier was any sign, he supposed he would. Daniel said it, so he'd start working out again. That was just the way it would be.

"You're a fucking perv," he grumbled, feeling how ineffectual those words were now.

"Language," Daniel said, as they turned into the car park outside the flat. "I don't mind you swearing a bit, but don't call me names unless I tell you to."

Another rule the chip in his neck made him bound to follow.

He was silent the rest of the way up to the apartment. Too angry to put together coherent words, and too afraid that Daniel would rule out more things he was allowed to say.

His trepidation grew as they approached the front door. It was obvious Daniel would want to have a play with his new toy when he got home, and there was nothing Trevor could do to stop that happening.

So it was no surprise when the first thing Dan said as the door closed behind him was: "Strip -- I want to have a good look at what belongs to me."

And Trevor did.

Daniel perched on the arm of the sofa to watch as Trevor unbuttoned his shirt. He was too angry and his motions too abrupt for it to ever be called a strip tease, but Daniel was clearly enjoying it anyway.

He dumped the shirt on the floor and undid his trousers, sliding his jeans and boxers off in one move. No sense delaying the inevitable.

Daniel smiled and nodded.

"Turn."

Trevor obeyed, turning on the spot, giving his new owner a clear view of just what he'd purchased.

"Nice," Daniel said, standing as Trevor completed the turn back round to face him.

He ran a hand up Trevor's torso, slowly, from his hip, over the faint muscles of his abdomen, and then up to his pecs.

Trevor made a noise at his touch, starting so far down, close to his cock. He wanted to pull away, but didn't dare. He knew Daniel would just order him to stand still, and somehow that feeling of helplessness when his body stopped responding to his wishes was worse than just standing there and putting up with it.

A smirk grew over Daniel's face, and he pinched Trevor's nipple.

Trevor cried out at the flash of pain. "Stop it!" he said, without thinking.

"No," Daniel replied, calmly.

His hand slid up Trevor's body, to his neck. It touched briefly on the small lump where the control chip sat, and then moved up into his hair.

"Kiss me," he said again, as he had in the hospital.

Trevor didn't bother trying to misinterpret him. He knew what Daniel wanted, and the chip wouldn't let him pretend otherwise anymore.

Dan was just a little shorter than him, and he tilted his head down, leaning into the kiss. Warm lips pressing together, then opening. Tongues touching, sending a shiver of sensation through his body.

Dan stepped in closer, and his free hand found its way to Trevor's arse again, squeezing one buttock firmly.

It was a violation, but it felt good. His cock started to stiffen as blood rushed south.

Dan broke the kiss, and looked into Trevor's eyes.

"This is amazing," he said. "I'm so glad I did this."

Then he stepped back and undid his own trousers, shoving them down along with his pants. His cock was fully hard -- red and pulsing with eagerness.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before, Trevor?" Daniel asked.

"No," Trevor said, his mouth dry. He'd felt some attraction to both men and women in the past, but he'd never actually been with a man.

"Well, you'll get the hang of it," Dan said. "Time to have your first go."

Trevor stared. "You mean...?"

"Do I have to spell it out? Yes, Trevor, I want you to suck my cock," Daniel said. "Do it as well as you can."

Still hardly believing what his flatmate was telling him to do, Trevor sank to his knees.

Dan's cock pulsed in the air before him. Had he not been under a compulsion, he might have hesitated, wondering where to start, but he felt the pressure in the back of his mind to get moving, to do what his owner wanted.

He took Dan's head in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.

Dan groaned appreciatively and laced his fingers through Trevor's hair.

The musty smell of Dan's sweat was in his nostrils, but Trevor couldn't pull back. He took more of his friend into his mouth, moving his tongue along the shaft in a way he hoped was pleasing.

"Mmm," Dan said, "That's it."

The hands in his hair applied a slight pressure, encouraging Trevor to take Dan's cock deeper into his mouth.

It was neither a particularly long nor short cock, but it was still Trevor's first, and he wasn't sure just how much of it he could take in. He'd only ever had one blow job himself, and that had been in sixth form. He'd been thrilled enough that any girl would be willing to do that for him, but he wasn't under the impression that her inexperienced effort would be anything of a guide.

Gingerly, he took Dan deeper into his mouth and sucked on his firm, meaty length.

"Oh God, yes, that's the stuff!"

Encouraged, Trevor began moving slowly back and forth, sometimes sucking, sometimes swirling his tongue.

"It's so good to have control of you like -- like this," Dan murmured, his hands moving in Trevor's hair as Trevor's head moved up and down his cock. "But I -- I'll be gentle this -- this time. No... no deep throating, or anything. It's fucking hot just knowing that you're mine."

In spite of himself, Trevor found he was growing hard, too. He didn't like that he was being made to do this, but as awful as it was to have his freedom taken away from him, somehow the loss of control -- the idea of being used for sex -- was turning him on.

"Yes," Dan said. "Yes, so good. Quicker now."

Trevor increased his pace, his head bobbing up and down his owner's cock.

"Yes, yes, suck, Trevor!"

Obediently, Trevor sucked, and felt Dan squirm with pleasure.

"Keep going! Keep going!"

Dan was building to climax now -- Trevor knew it. He was panting and groaning with pleasure.

"Yes! Yes!" Dan exclaimed.

The polite thing would have been for Daniel to warn Trevor that he was coming and pull out. But Dan didn't have to be polite. Trevor wasn't his boyfriend, or even really his friend anymore. He was his property. His sex toy.

He came, spasming as salty globs of come sprayed directly into Trevor's mouth and throat. He couldn't swallow fast enough, and Trevor coughed and choked, until finally Daniel slipped free.

"Well," he said, ruffling Trevor's hair. "We'll have to work on that. But overall, that was really great -- and it's really great to know that from now on -- from now on you'll do that for me, whenever I want."

Coughing, leaning forward over the carpet, Trevor didn't respond.