Being Photographed For Portfolio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
706 Followers

"Here is the control. The green button switches it on and then you can increase or decrease the speed of any of the 3 dildos with these 3 plus or minus signs. The red button makes it stop straight away." She explained as she handed me the control.

I hit the green button and the machine revved into motion. There was a faint humming as it got going. I increased the speed and was on my way. It did feel good. Very good! I felt like I was being fucked everywhere all at once and I could control the speed as I wanted. I hit the plus sign. It didn't take much to turn me on. I had pent up sexual frustration bursting to get out.

I closed my eyes as I fantasized and just went with the flow.

I opened them to increase the speed further and I saw Vibka at the hotel room door. Jurgen was coming in. Too bad I thought. Its amazing how when one is past a certain point in arousal that your animalistic urge takes over and your mind shuts down and you lose all care.

Jurgen stood watching over me getting fucked by his machine. He dropped his robe and stood there naked. I looked on at his huge cock, which was getting hard in-front of me, not more than a few yards away. Vibka was not there. I think she had gone to have a bath.

The machine hit me in some really erogenous zones, must have been my g-spot and I screeched as I clawed my fingers into the plastic I was resting on. I looked up at Jurgen and he must have read my mind. He walked in front of me. I was now leaning forward right down on my hands as my butt stuck out with the dildos ploughing away at me. I turned my head sideways and faced him. He came close, his cock now standing up erect, all 10 inches of it.

I took his cock into my palm as I squeezed it and grasped it tightly rubbing it up and down its beautiful length, feeling it throbbing in my hand. It was red and ready to explode, engorged with blood and the vein running down its side was sticking out, almost bursting from this huge manly cock. I pulled it closer to me as I opened my mouth wide and took as much as i can in between my lips as I let him push it deep down my throat. I nearly choked as it was so huge it took up every bit of space I had in my mouth. I had to pull my lips off the smooth luscious head to get my breath. I grabbed his balls with my fingers and I cupped them feeling their heat in my hands as I twisted them around. Jurgen was now moaning too.

He grabbed the control and turned my fucking machine onto the highest speed. I felt the dildo in my pussy ram itself in and out so fast like no human could ever do. I was moaning on the second with each cycle. The anal dildo was now deep inside me and was also spinning fast sending me into my first mind- blowing orgasm. I held on to his cock tightly and was wanking it so hard I wasn't even thinking. I was now screaming and moaning.

I was floating, in another world. The fucking machine was running on max and my body was enjoying for the ride as it pleasured me again and again. I suddenly felt a tension I had never experienced before, coming from deep inside my pelvic floor. I tensed into it. I continued furiously stroking his hard cock up and down almost rubbing off his skin. I was no longer shy or even careful. I was aggressively rubbing his body all over, feeling his strong abs and then squeezing his butt with my fingernails, driving them into his hard little round butt cheeks. I even pushed my palm under his balls squeezing them as Jurgen let out a loud moan, and then continued rubbing his big balls applying pressure on his perineum. I was out of control.

That tension grew and grew and I just let go and let the muscles ripple into waves of release and it was then that I experienced my first time squirting. The tension from my butt, anus, pussy, all came to a head and peaked in a tight ball. I squeezed at it with all my core and I then let the waves knock me down and take me with it.

Gushes of liquid burst out of my pussy, like I was pissing over the fucking machine, but it was clear fluid. It soaked the platform I was kneeling on. I felt it again, another tsunami of sexual release. Out came another gush as I squirted all over the floor next to the machine. This was a an orgasm like no other. I was screaming at the top of my voice, without a care in the world. I had finally tasted heaven. The fact that it looked like I was pissing all over the hotel floor didn't worry me. I was in another world. My body returned to calm and relaxed. I felt very tired. I hit the red button on the machine as it slowed down to a stop.

I opened my eyes in time to see Jurgens cock spasm as it shot white cum all over my face. It landed on my cheek and then it pulsated again as I let go of it and it landed in my slightly open mouth. He came again shooting more sperm down my throat. I swallowed it and enjoyed tasting his cum. My whoel body felt like jelly. I slowly got helped by Jurgen to pull out the dildos and release me from its embrace. He gave me a hand as I climbed off the fucking machine.

My joints were stiff and I could hardly move. I rolled over on the floor and lay down there as I slowly recovered. Vibka was now standing there in her bathrobe and offered me a glass of water. I sat up and drank it washing away the taste of cum in my mouth. I smiled and we all laughed together. The carpet was soaked from my cum.

I ordered one of those fucking machines on the internet the next day, but I have not told anyone this secret. All I can say to other women is that you need to find a way to experience the sensations accompanying squirting. It would be a real pity to not have this pleasure in ones life.

Racqel
Racqel
706 Followers
12