Being Photographed For Portfolio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
706 Followers

I needed to touch myself. There was nobody else in the business centre so I pulled my high heels of ands removed my hose and panties and scrunched them up and put them in my laptop bag as I touched myself while writing a reply to David.

"Dear David, this story is amazing. Is it true or fantasy?. I look forward to the dress up party. Better go now.

Cheers

Rach

Xxx

p.s do you really take photos? If so put my name on the list to have my portfolio made up."

I hit send and then regretted the p.s I had just written. I think I was a bit forward.

I continued masturbating until i felt that release. My returned my sticky fingers to the mouse to close down my hotmail and ensure nobody else who came onto this computer would see any of this.

I closed the door of the business centre and then walked past the fitness centre to the lift. I saw a sign of a sauna. I was so horny I let myself venture a little. I went into the change room and stripped out of my work clothes put a white towel around me and I went into the sauna.

I sat on the upper bench as masturbated again as the hot air made me sweaty.


See episode 2 of this story to read about the sauna and episode 3 to read about the fancy dress party and the photography session afterwards.

I would love feedback to my email account from both men and women.

Racqel
Racqel
706 Followers
12