Being Played

Story Info
Slut or wife? It is a tale that may be familiar to many.
2.8k words
2.91
87.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c7racer
c7racer
98 Followers

This story needs to be read all the way through. If you don't like the thought of strong, unfaithful women, then this ain't for you. If you want a little insight into how some, not all women think, then read on. Oh, and if you meet me, it might be worth trying it on. Just don't fall in love ok?

I knew I was being played.

From the very first minute he began talking to me while I was out in the park with my young son, I knew it.

You see, I'm pretty, one of those yummy mummies you hear so much about. Mid 30's, great figure still, what with all of the classes I go to while my darling is at school; nice dress sense, decent car, make-up and hair up to scratch despite the 'pressures' of motherhood, thanks to the husband who seems prepared to work himself to an early grave to keep us all the way I would like.

I laugh at those women who say this is hard. Okay, so a short run of tedium during pregnancy and for a year or two thereafter is pretty crap, but thereafter, so long as the bills get paid and you can do the whole mother thing, what a breeze. I don't let on to him that it is so easy, but I've been up that slippery corporate ladder and that really does suck the big one and for decades. I'll take motherhood!

It sounds cynical of me, but it is a life I 'designed'. Marry well enough to ensure that the tiresome issue of work never really worries me, and so long as he keeps bringing home the bacon, I'll keep the house nice and not bother him too much with having to involve himself with family duties. It sort of works...

The truth is though I miss it, the cut and thrust of the relationship, the edge, the battle, the thrill. I know in my own mind I have him so fully loaded with shit he has to deal with that when I do occasionally whine on that we should do more stuff together, it really is not within his remit to do it. He is too worn out, too under pressure, too mindful of tomorrow that he can't cope with another thing on his plate.

And so this is how I ended up here, in bed on a Wednesday afternoon, with this gorgeous older man who has just finished plowing my faithless cunt with the biggest cock I have ever had. And thank Christ for Viagra, because he is so stiff again already and well, we have been together for a month now so I'm thinking of a special treat to round of the afternoon for him.

Back to the beginning - the park, yes. He was obviously making a bee-line for me as his grand-daughter began to play with my son of about the same age. Yes, his grand-daughter. You see, Paul is 55 years old, two decades older than me. He's looked after himself both physically (think older Clooney) and financially (millions for sure) and now in retirement is enjoying the fruits of a very lucrative career and some pretty large investments and the time to enjoy them.

Sure, he has a wife -- she was there the first time we met - a quiet shrew of a woman, totally anonymous and totally in his shadow, but happy to be there. I haven't asked, but during all of that time working abroad, I'd wager that he has sampled plenty of pussy that wasn't married to him. I would also suspect that she knows it and just puts up and shuts up. It is really almost the same deal I have made with my husband.

Mind you, with that gorgeous 8" uncut cock to enjoy, even just periodically, as well as a liberal access to his bank account, I think I'd have taken that deal. These women with high moral values sometimes really do miss the point. So long as he is not shitting on his own doorstep or bringing it home, really the 'out of sight out of mind' maxim holds true for me. And of course, what's good for the goose is good for the gander...

Mind, I've a few gal pals who have strayed. The trouble is they almost all fall in love when they do. 'Love is a fallacy, lust is a must' should be their motto, but no, they suck cock and start dreaming of a life that might somehow be better. They feel the need to divest themselves of the guilt by telling people -- bloody idiots. Suck the cock, have the fun and go back home to the family. They are separate. Happy means having both for me.

You see, this is not my first affair. Actually I don't like the affair word. For me, at least now, it is just cock and a cuddle. I digress (again) -- the first was a guy called Jason. I nearly made the classic gal pal error. Flattered by the attention, he wanted me all of the time. He was handsome, a retired footballer but still only 30. He fucked me daft just as the spark in bed had started to extinguish with my husband, just as I began to feel broody, just as I was vulnerable.

It went on for about three months but I was all over the place emotionally. My husband got the rough end of all of it, the poor fella. He didn't have a clue. And then I nearly let it slip what was going on, first to my Mum, then to him. I used the words 'soul mate' and he went quiet. I think he knew then I wasn't being straight with him.

I expected him to explode, like I always did when I so much as imagined him flirting with another woman. But no, he went quieter, almost stone cold. He is a smart guy my husband, but not a great talker -- I say not great, more that he doesn't talk a lot, but when he does, it almost always is worth listening to. He just looked me straight in the eye and demanded I tell him if there was someone else. Of course I denied it. I tried to turn it back on him but he was having none of it.

He came at me again and now began to list the strange behaviour I had been exhibiting and times I couldn't account for where I had been. Like I say, he is smart. He was also clearly at the end of his tether. At that stage I 'fessed up.

Of course I admitted to being hit on, sort of explained how it had come about, slightly shortened the timescale and told how much it had been a relief to have someone to talk to over coffee and lunch.

What I didn't mention was being taken back to his mate's dockside flat in the middle of the day and fucked like some cheap whore on the spare bed there. I didn't mention going clubbing in town and blowing him off down back alleys for a thrill. And I certainly didn't mention doing all of this bareback in the hope of trying to get pregnant by one of the men in my life.

After the first few weeks with Jason I had started to get quite brazen about it. I didn't mind going to bars where I knew my friends might be. I started to text and telephone at weird times of the day and night. I used to let him cum inside me time and again and then come home with my pussy full of another man's sperm. I would sit on the sofa and chat to my husband and feel it dribbling into my knickers. What a slut.

But I hadn't thought about how to deal with all of this. I'd never done the affair thing. I wanted to fall in love. He wanted me to fall in love. He wanted me. I wanted him. But I didn't really want out of my marriage. I started to fall apart and that is what screwed the job for me.

My husband took one long look at me, and in the coldest, most definite voice I have ever heard said he was prepared to believe me in that it had only gone this far, but that it was quite simple, stay or go, no half measure. Fuck, it almost took my breath away. Never had someone meant something so surely when they said it. He got up, walked out, and I sobbed my heart out on the bed.

I rang Jason the next day to end it. He said he wanted to see me once more just to do it properly. When I got to his mate's flat, the lust took over. It was 10am and we were soon back in bed and fucking like lunatics. Then he did something he had never done and asked to tie me up to the bed. I was up for it. Then he brought the two guys in who owned the flat. He told me that we owed them for all of the use of the flat and that the 'rent' needed to be paid now, or, well, my husband would have them visit for a chat.

I guess you are thinking I was raped now. Not a bit. I was so turned on, my emotions spiralling out of control but tuned into sex and nothing but sex. What was meant to be an hour away from the office was the whole rest of the day spent as the sex slave of three horny guys who tore into my body like animals. I'll never forget that last time. I fucked them individually, I fucked them two at a time in mouth and cunt, I had my pussy stretched around two cocks at once and then another thrust into my mouth. I had cum loads inside me and over me. I lost count at double figures.

At the end of the afternoon I would have done anything they asked. They were drained though and dragged my sorry cum stained body into the huge walk in shower where I was told to kneel. I thought I was going to be asked to get them hard again, but no such luck. Jason told me I was just a piece of meat to him, and today had proved it.

He said I was dreaming if I thought there weren't other 'little sluts' that could take my place in this scenario and then the coup d'grace took place as three cocks began to piss all over me. I was broken. I couldn't offer any fight at all. I let them finish and knelt there so ashamed but at the same time more turned on than I had ever been. Most of all I felt relief. It was over.

I showered and left, back to my husband and my marriage. As I walked out the door, Jason spat out the words that told me I could come back anytime, but it would only be for this, to be used as a submissive fuck slave for him and his pals. As mad as it seems, I was so tempted so often in the times that would come. I never did though.

This whole episode was just about overcome, but in cost me the fun part of my husband. He never really trusted me thereafter. He rarely raised the situation, but if I push him too hard, it is the nerve that is clearly still raw, even a decade later.

It was a couple of years before I 'strayed' again. I wasn't pregnant yet and was starting to get really desperate. My husband really hated me pressurising him into sex. Looking back I don't blame him. I wasn't seducing him, I wasn't even being dominant, I was simply using him and he said so. I wanted a baby and I didn't take a second to think about what he wanted. He wanted his wife to make love to him and I just wanted a sperm load at the peak moment. I cringe as I think about it.

My solution? No, not for this slut the dress up, put a porno on and open him a beer routine. No, I contrived to create a couple of friends who wanted to go out on a Friday night for a 'laugh'. I can barely even remember their names. They were friends of friends and in reality just girls out on the pull, glad to have another cheap whore to make them feel better about ending the week pulling some stranger in bar and having him fuck them.

It was so easy, an hour or two with the girls for a loosener or five, then back to the nearest flat, hotel room or back alley to have some handsome young stud throw a load up me. A couple of them were interesting enough for me to want to see them again for more fucking, but none got past the third or fourth time around. These were short meetings and even the nights out had me back just a few hours after I headed out, always before he got back in from seeing his pals.

A few beers on board, my husband would often add to the stuff left deep inside by my lover earlier in the evening, and I made sure he thought it was his tipsy wife getting horny for him that explained the reason for the easy entrance. A coquettish smile indicating I may have been having a little warm up with my vibrator was further explanation if it was needed.

Over that time, how many lovers I can't quite remember. There was perhaps as many as thirty over a year or so. And no, before you ask, I didn't get pregnant. This lack of 'catching' combined with a fear of catching something I couldn't explain so easily brought an end to this 'fun'. We moved house and tried to get ourselves together as a couple a bit more. Of course, then I did get pregnant with our gorgeous son. And that was five years ago.

I have played straight since then. But now I'm getting my life back with my boy heading to school. My husband's business is flying and so I have time to enjoy myself. Well what the fuck can you really do between 10am and 3pm that isn't just an aerobics class or a light lunch with a latte?

What you can do is take an older lover, one who can afford to take you to the best hotel in town and rent the most gorgeous of rooms with the finest Egyptian cotton sheets and marble bathrooms. You can then be stripped naked and put in gorgeous silk lingerie that the highly discrete concierge will dry clean and store for you for the next time, in return for a small tip.

Of course it will need to be cleaned because your lover will spend the next few hours plundering every part of your body with what turns out to be the most magnificent cock that has ever penetrated your inner reaches, before having you finish him like some cheap porn star with a load over your face or tits or ass.

Then again, sometimes you would let him just cum inside you and feel his seed work its magic in your cunt. Or like I am about to do, you could let him ease his massive cock into your ass, the ass that only your husband has ever been allowed to enjoy, and then not for years since.

You could enjoy the look on his face as he realises what you are about to give up to him and how much he will enjoy the slow tender strokes as your ass milks his cock with the tightest orifice opening in your sexy body, while he looks at your shaven, swollen, already cum filled pussy, before you urge him to fuck you harder to another orgasm for both of you, him spurting a huge load of cum deep in your bowels, you rubbing your clit hard to let go at the same time as him while masking the beautiful pain of his penetration of your ass.

You could then enjoy the post-coital bliss, the closeness he gives you, and the tender caresses that reveal how much he is grateful for these times, before he asks you what brought on that extra 'treat'.

You could witness that look on his face when you say that not only have you been together three months as lovers, but that you are now to have a baby with his seed, that he has fathered a child that will forever remind you of him. You could then find out just how much of a turn on having a pregnant lover is for him as he rolls you over again and presses his cock back inside for the third time today...

c7racer
c7racer
98 Followers