Being Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you jerk yourself off thinking about me in all my short skirts and dresses?"

"Abbey, Jesus Christ, just stop. We're in a club!"

Abbey showed no intention of stopping. I clenched my teeth and threw my head back.

"Do you blow your load wishing you could worship my legs?" she said, clearly enjoying herself. "Are you going to blow your load right here?"

My breathing was ragged. Each little motion of her calves sent a throb of maddening pleasure through my cock. I wouldn't be able to hold out for long. I could feel the pressure building, desperate for release.

"Abbey, stop it. I'm gonna cum."

"Poor girl," Abbey cooed. "Are you gonna fill your knickers with sperm?"

I was near the edge. My fists bunched. My eyes screwed closed.

"Seriously, Abbey, stop."

I was going to cum. I was seconds away from it. It was inevitable. I started to panic, trying to rise from the seat, but her legs just pinned me to the spot.

"Abbey stop! Please!" I said, panting and wheezing.

"Ok," she said with a giggle, then removed her legs.

My eyes flicked open. My jaw hung agape.

I looked at Abbey as she laughed. Then I looked at my dick straining.

I wailed in frustration. I was right on the fucking edge.

"What the fuck?" I gasped.

"I thought you wanted me to stop?"

"I did... but... oh God... I can't even think!"

My dick twitched, begging for more stimulation. It was unbearable. A little wet spot glistened on my dress where my pre-cum was leaking through.

"Hey Maria," Abbey said, "fancy going for a dance?"

"Sure," Maria said.

"Abbey... seriously... you can't leave me like this."

"Bye babe," she said with a grin. "See ya later."

I watched her as he got up and walked away: my eyes glued to her little waist, her firm ass, and her long bare legs. I whimpered in my seat, horny and alone.

****

I grabbed my handbag and clutched it to my groin. Was my erection ever going to go down? I rocked back and forth in my seat, hyperventilating. I could see Abbey and Maria on the dance floor, dancing sexily next to a column supporting the ceiling. I could barely stand watching them, but my eyes couldn't look away. Their gorgeous bodies snaked and gyrated setting my hormones aflame.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to leave--ideally to a bed with those two girls in it. I'd do whatever they wanted. And it needed to happen that very second.

I checked that nobody was watching me, slipped my hand under my dress and tucked my dick under the elastic of my knickers. Held secure like that, I guessed that it wouldn't make such a large bulge if I stood up. I often did the same thing with my belt when wearing my usual guy-wear and it usually worked.

I stood to my feet, but kept my handbag in front of my swollen, aching cock. Then I scurried over to the girls.

"Abbey, please can we go?" I begged. "I can't stand this."

"But the night is young," she said with a grin, getting up close to me.

"Just dance with us," Maria purred in my ear.

"Please, you can do anything you like to me, we just need to go!"

"Oh, I can do anything I like to you, can I?" Abbey giggled. "I'll remember that!"

Maria pressed her tits against my back. Another dribble of pre-cum spilled from the tip of my dick.

"Maybe we want to have some fun with you here," she cooed over my shoulder.

She hooked her arms through my elbows and held tight, pinning my arms behind my back. I tried to pull away, but she was too strong. The male part of me felt the pang of humiliation that comes with being beaten in a strength competition by a girl. I could no longer reach to cover my groin with the handbag, no matter how hard I strained.

"Maria, let me go! People are going to see the bulge!" I hissed.

"Why don't you dance for him Abbey?" she suggested.

"Oh God, no!" I cried. "People are gonna see, girls, please can we just go?"

Abbey stood in front of me, then ran her hands over her thighs, then up her waist, over her firm tits, then through her blonde hair. She fixed me with the biggest grin and slunk towards me.

My body started to shake. She reached down and touched my thighs with her fingertips, then raked them upwards. I shuddered and wailed as little electric shocks of sensation fired through me.

Then she turned and rubbed her ass against my dick. Moans left my lips as she started to grind on me.

"There," she purred. "See, you're dick is all hidden under my ass."

"Abbey... I'm going to cum... let's just go home... you can do whatever you like to me there... just don't do it here!"

She continued circling her firm, nineteen year old flesh against my straining cock. I was going to cum. I knew it.

"You're my little bitch," she said, "and I can do what I want!"

Every circle of her ass sent a pulse of overwhelming bliss through my body, dragging me closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh God," I cried. "Oh God... Oh God... Oh God!"

She looked over her shoulder at me, staring at me with the sexiest, most evil look I had ever seen. I twisted and writhed to free myself. My muscles tensed and strained. But it was no use. Maria was too strong.

"Fucking hell!" I seethed. "I'm gonna..."

My words cut short.

I felt a surge of semen rush up my dick, then powerfully erupt from the tip. I felt big ropes of cum spurt out onto my body inside the dress. Once, twice, three times. My knees gave way and I flailed pathetically, but Maria held me firm. Abbey laughed wickedly and milked me with her ass. Seemingly endless contractions gripped my cock, eking ever more juice from my loins. My body was ruined, utterly ruined.

Eventually, Maria let me go. I stumbled, trying to retain my footing. My dress was covered in shimmering wet spots. My mind was gone. My mouth hung agape. My hands shot in front of me, once again covering my still-twitching dick with my handbag.

"Ok, we can go now," Abbey giggled.

****

My dick sagged back into my knickers as Abbey and Maria led me out of the club. People gave me funny looks, but nobody made a comment. Maybe they just thought I was drunk and I'd spilled my drink--not that I was a stunned sexual wreck, coated with my own cum.

I remember little of what happened next. My heart was beating too fast. I thought I was going to pass out. I can just about recollect that we found a taxi kiosk and ordered a journey home. It was not long before we were on our way. This time, our ride was a big people-carrier, with ample room in the back. The three of us sat on that back seat - with me in the middle.

"We are going to ruin you when we get home," Abbey goaded.

I just sat there panting.

"Yeah, we're going to put something in your ass," Maria laughed. "You're going to be our whore for the evening."

They pressed their bodies against me and I started to get hard all over again. Yet again, I gripped my handbag and hid my shame. Tears leaked from my eyes. I wanted to scream.

"Please go easy," I begged. "I'm losing my fucking mind!"

"We're not going to go easy," Abbey giggled, "you said we could do anything we wanted."

****

By the time we arrived in Abbey's living room, I was falling apart. They ordered me to take off my knickers. Sheepishly, I complied. Then they confiscated my handbag. Then they made me stand in front of the sofa with my hands on my head. I whimpered as I stood there, my desperate cock jutting out through the fabric of the dress. I felt the tiniest of draft of air waft through the room and snake its way up my legs, all the way to my balls.

"Don't move," Abbey ordered.

And the girls ran upstairs, leaving me trembling.

After much laughing and shrieking, they returned with a bag that appeared to be filled with equipment. I had no idea what was in it, but I was terrified. I could only imagine the wicked array of toys that someone like Abbey would possess. Were they really going to put something in my ass?

Abbey and Maria sat on the sofa in front of me. Their gorgeous bodies on full display. Dear God, I wanted to touch them, run my hands over them, fuck them. But all I could do was stand there with my erection straining towards them.

Abbey extracted a leather crop from the bag. My eyes widened.

"Get down on your hands and knees," she ordered.

"Abbey!" I exclaimed in protest.

She slapped my thigh with the crop. I yelped, then sank to the floor. My cock twitched involuntarily in submission.

"I'm horny," Abbey declared, "you've already had an orgasm, so it's a bit inconsiderate of you not to think of me."

I panted. What was she going to ask me to do?

"Have you ever licked pussy before?" she asked.

I was considering whether to lie, but I thought better of it. If my technique was woefully poor she'd soon discover my deceit.

I shook my head.

"Then I'll educate you," she said.

She hiked her dress up and parted her beautiful legs to reveal a pair of red panties. A damp spot glistened on the front. She reached down and pulled her panties down her legs, putting her wet, bald pussy on display. It was the first pussy I'd ever seen in the flesh. I could see her engorged clit; her dark-pink outer lips--swollen with excitement; her thick inner lips that shimmered with juice; and the hint of her delicious slit, beneath the folds.

I panted. Jesus Christ. Was this actually happening?

"Crawl forward little slut," she said, slapping me across my back with the crop.

I complied instantly, bringing my face towards her crotch. The smell of her pussy entered my nostrils. I almost passed out with lust. My body started to shake all over again.

"The first rule of pussy licking is that you start slow," she said.

"Now, get your head real close, and lick along the creases between my crotch and my legs."

I moved forward and traced my tongue along the crease. First on one side, then on the other.

"Mmm, nice," Abbey said.

"Now I want you to lick me slowly all along my pussy, from bottom to top."

I moved forward and licked from base to top. As my tongue moved, it became coated with her sweet primal juices. It was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted.

"Mmm," she groaned, "yes, just like that, good girl."

"Now push your tongue inside me, just here," she said, pointing towards her wet slit.

I pressed my tongue forward, entering her. I slowly licked around, extracting a groan of pleasure from her lips. It felt so warm, slick and velvety. I pushed my tongue in and out of her, and her breathing became quick.

"Now gently suck on my lips... please no teeth... just use your lips."

I complied, sucking her beautiful flaps of skin into my mouth, one after the other.

She wailed in pleasure. "Oh my God, yes!" she cried. "That's it!"

"Now lightly flick your tongue up and down my clit," she said, pointing to her hard little nub.

I licked and I felt her body tense. "Yes. Oh God. Just there," she moaned.

And I lapped away.

She grabbed my head and drew me closer. "Lick me slave girl. Just keep on licking me!"

She ground her crotch aggressively towards me, smearing my features with juices. I kept on licking as she rode my face. I desperately wanted to reach around and jerk my dick. I needed to get myself off, but I didn't dare do anything that would incur her wrath. I just licked and suffered in desperation.

Abbey's gyrations became harder. I could feel her body begin to tense. "Don't stop slut," she rasped. "Just keep on fucking going!"

Then her words descended into deep moans of pleasure. She was going to cum. For the first time in my life I was actually going to make a girl cum.

"Fuuccckkk!" she cried.

Then she started to shudder. I felt the contractions of pleasure hammer through her. She roared in exhilaration, but I kept on going.

"That's a good little slut!" she moaned. "Very. Good. Little. Slut."

She continued to milk the after-shocks out of herself, using my mouth and face. Then eventually, she pushed my head away, and slumped back into the sofa with a huge grin plastered over her features.

"Oh you're going to service me like that again," she said, between her panting breaths.

"That was so hot," said Maria. I'd almost forgot she was there. "Now it's my turn."

I gulped. I was going to get to taste her as well?

I stayed on the floor on my hands and knees as Maria rose to her feet, then peeled her tight jeans down her legs. I was captivated by the creamy smoothness of her skin. She pulled her knickers down too, revealing her delicate pink pussy. Lighter than Abbey's, but just as beautiful. She too was shaved and smooth.

She lay down on the floor beside me, grabbed a cushion and put it under her head.

"I like it differently," she said, "and you're gonna do me just how *I* want it."

I nodded.

"First of all, just crawl between my legs and do what you did to Abbey."

I shifted my body to face her, bent down, and licked along the creases between her crotch and thighs - then lapped long and slow, up and down her pussy. Maria exhaled in pleasure. Then I slipped my tongue into her wet little slit.

"Shit. That feels good!" she moaned.

Then I sucked her lips gently into my mouth.

"Good girl," she gasped. "That's right."

Then she made her next demands.

"Crawl round to the side of me," she said, "so you can lick across my pussy. Across, not up and down."

I complied, eager to do all I could to please the beautiful girl next to me. I crawled next to her, my body ninety degrees to hers.

"Use one hand to spread my lips, so you can get to my clit," she ordered.

I used the fingers of one hand and spread her gently. Her hips started to gyrate, grinding up into thin air in anticipation.

"Now slowly lick across my clit."

I licked. Then again. Then again.

"A little lower," she ordered.

I shuffled my body, then licked a little lower.

At that, she let out a groan of pleasure.

"Yeah, that's the spot. Just keep doing it right there!"

"Good girl," Abbey said, bending down towards me. "You're good at taking orders aren't you!"

I nodded as I licked.

"Now slowly slip your middle finger inside me, palm facing up," said Maria.

I took my middle finger and gently coated it in her juices for lubrication, then I gradually pushed inside her.

She trembled.

"Now as you lick, do a come-hither motion with your fingers."

I complied.

"God yes," she moaned. "Yes... that's right... keep doing that!"

As I licked and fingered her wet pussy, her breathing became ragged. I couldn't help but moan myself. My dick was about to burst. The urge to jerk was un-ignorably intense.

Maria's hips bucked into me in time with my licks.

"Yes!" she seethed. "Yes... make me cum... make me cum... bitch."

Her hand slapped down on my head and pushed me down closer.

I licked and licked and licked.

"Yes... yes... yes..." she screamed.

Her back started to arch. I sensed she was close. Her hands balled into fists.

And then she came, with her body trembling all over the floor. A little squirt of juices ejected itself from her pussy. I watched her, on my hands and knees, as my cock dripped in need between my legs.

As Maria came down from her high, Abbey resumed her goading.

"You're a good little pussy-licker now," she declared. "We're just going to use you to get off whenever we want!"

I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Can I cum too please?" I begged. "I'm so fucking horny..."

Abbey flashed me another one of her grins.

"Perhaps," she said. "Do you cum when you get fucked in the ass?"

My eyes widened. Oh God. Is that what they were going to do?

I nodded. Yes I had cum when I'd been fucked in the ass. I'd cum very hard. It was a feeling like no other. The thought of being fucked again made me feel dirty, submissive and insanely horny.

Abbey leaned over to her bag once more and extracted not one, but two, strap-on dildos.

"You said you'd do anything for us, remember?" she said. "This what we want."

She stood up and slid the harness up her legs and strapped it firm. A big, angry looking black dick protruded towards me. To the side of me, I saw Maria getting to her feet, grabbing the other strap-on and doing the same. Her face was plastered with post-orgasmic bliss.

Both girls looked at me with wicked, hungry eyes.

"You take her ass," Abbey said to Maria, "I want to fuck her pretty little face."

Abbey walked in front of me, knelt down and pointed her black rubber cock towards my face.

"Now I want you to suck," she ordered.

I crawled forward, opened my mouth and slid my lips around the cock. My own dick twitched, as fresh waves of arousal surged through my veins.

"Good girl," Abbey cooed. "Suck it nice and good."

My mouth slid back and forth along the shaft and my balls tightened. I was going to cum again. I just knew it.

"Now look up at me," she demanded.

My eyes strained up, and I saw Abbey's stunning face, grinning down at me. Pre-cum leaked once more from my dick.

"Lube her up, Maria."

My mouth moaned around Abbey's dick, as Maria lifted up my dress. Then I moaned even louder, as I felt the cold sliminess of the lube rub around my asshole, then right up inside my rectum.

"You are going to moan so fucking bad," Abbey exclaimed with glee. "I bet you want this though, don't you?"

I nodded, my lips still wrapped around her artificial dick.

"I want you to say it," Abbey demanded.

I slid my mouth off the dick.

"I want to be fucked," I said.

"Louder!" Abbey demanded.

"I want to be fucked!" I cried.

"Tell Maria to please take your slutty little ass!"

"Please Maria... take my slutty little ass. I need it!" I moaned.

"Go on Maria, give this whore the fucking that she wants!"

I took a sharp intake of breath as I felt the tip of Maria's shaft press against my anus.

She pushed forward slowly and the cock slid its way inside me. Tears leaked from my eyes as my asshole expanded, but my dick twitched once more as I felt the Maria's intruder ease over my prostate.

She started to thrust back and forth. At first slowly. Then faster. Waves of pain and pleasure flooded through my body. My dick strained into thin air, unbearably rigid and drooling pre-cum.

"Open your mouth," Abbey demanded.

I complied, then Abbey started to fuck my face--ramming her cock in and out of my mouth.

I grunted and moaned in utter submission.

"I think this slut likes being spit-roasted," Abbey exclaimed, "look at her fucking moaning! She likes taking two big cocks like a filthy little whore."

"Do you like this Sarah?" Maria asked from behind. "Do you like being our bitch?"

I emitted an involuntary, muffled scream as they violated me. My dick started to twitch hard and fast. It was going to explode. I clenched my fists.

"Spank her, Maria."

I squealed as a strong hand slapped down onto my ass.

"Harder," Abbey demanded.

Another smack juddered through me. My ass stung. I was about to lose it. I no longer had any control over my mind or body. Everything was sensation, all consuming, over-powering sensation.

"I think she's about to cum," Abbey said, looking down at me.

"Are you gonna cum little bitch?" Maria cried. "Are going to blow your load?"

I moaned loudly as I felt the rush. Sperm flooded along my shaft and spurted from the end. I roared in pleasure. Rope after rope of cum ejected itself onto the floor. My body spasmed and my arms and legs collapsed from under me. Maria and Abbey withdrew their cocks and I shuddered on the floor unable to move.

"Oh God, that was hot!" Abbey squealed.

"Did you enjoy that, bitch?" she continued, whilst grabbing my hair with one hand and her crop with the other.

I nodded, my muscles like jelly. My cock still pulsing in ecstasy, spurting ever smaller globs of cum from the tip--onto the floor and onto my dress. Abbey wasn't going to let me just lounge on the carpet though. She pulled my hair more firmly, dragging me back up onto my knees.