Being Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the fucking mess you've made!" she barked at me. "You've got cum all over the floor."

"Yeah..." said Maria, "someone had better clean that up."

I tried to stand, but I couldn't. Abbey slapped my thighs painfully with the crop.

"No we don't want you to mop it up with tissue," she said, "we want you to lap it up like the little cum guzzler you are!"

"Have you drank cum before?" Maria asked.

I nodded in humiliation. I'd tasted cum before. I'd had my slutty mouth filled with it.

"Then get down and lick it!" said Abbey, pushing my face down towards the copious globs of white goo.

With my face burning red, I hauled myself towards the mess and licked.

I groaned as the salty flavor filled my mouth.

"Good girl," Abbey said. "You like that don't you?"

I didn't reply. I was too mortified.

She slapped me hard on my ass with the crop. My squeal reverberated through the room.

"Answer me when I ask you something," she demanded.

"Yes," I moaned. "Yes, I like it."

"Good girl," she said smugly.

I gobbled down all the cum, then looked up at the beautiful goddesses next to me.

"So what do you say now we've done all this to you?" Maria asked, her hands on her hips.

"Thank you?" I ventured.

"Right answer," she replied.

****

Hi everyone,

That's it for now - I hope that you enjoyed the story!

If you liked it, or even if you didn't, please send me a message or leave a comment. It's what authors thrive on and what keeps us writing. I choose to write out my experiences, dreams and fantasies, rather than keep them to myself, because I like to use my words to inspire feelings and emotions in others. Without feedback authors cannot know how well that has happened, or even if it has happened at all.

Although I've only got a few stories posted here, I have been writing for a few years in a number of different genres. I cannot begin to describe how motivating it has been to hear from readers who have enjoyed my work - and how helpful it has been to receive honest and constructive criticism.

Yours faithfully,

Alex