Being Sunday for the Shah

Story Info
Fran is kidnapped to be the Shah's Sunday Girl!
2.9k words
2.83
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
330 Followers

Captain Peter Carr looked at the woman he had just magnificently fucked, he cherished her and their relationship was an item now, they really had to stop the secret rendezvous in his office on the make believe that she it getting another telling off from her commanding officer.

She looked well happy, her eyes still glazed and looking stunning and as beautiful as ever, Pete wanted her again and again: "I tell you what. let's do it just once more huh baby?" he asked taking a good hold of his cock again, but Private Fran Taylor deciding to clutch it and move his hand to her still very wet and well fucked pussy instead, and partake in another deep mouthful of a brand new erection she hadn't accounted for, but then feeling it grow as she thoroughly sucked and teased, cradling his balls to feel they were firm and he still had lots of cream for her, sucking and sucking until he told her he just had to have her there and then, this time bent well over the edge of the desk so he could have the best of both worlds -so she was soon feeling his very deep penetration in pussy and ass and wow! how she moved with him as he gave both such a good thrusting of pure unadulterated prime cock.

It was good; it was stimulating and forever fresh. Heaven forbid she next day he got an alert from Chief HQ that Private Taylor, along with her squad, were ordered to do a stint of night manoeuvres in Istanbul for a whole week, but more annoying he would not be going with them, which meant he would be deprived of his wonderful times with Fran.

"You take care" he said as she boarded an outgoing aircraft taking a peak up her skirt as she went up the stairway and suddenly realising what he was going to miss for a whole week.

"It is just a week Pete" she'd said earlier and anyway, I shall be sending you messages as we are not allowed to phone.

"Shall miss your voice though darling1"

"That all?" she had that mischievous grin on her face and he slapped her on her beautifully formed hind.

They both knew very well what they would be missing but as Fran said, how wonderful it would be when she returned!

Next day Fran had arrived with the squadron and prepared for the first night of manoeuvres, it was for training purposes only but a strict regime had to be adhered to as if it was for real.

A few of the local Istanbul army were joining them but little could Fran know that one of then was a representative for the Shah of Persia who, although he lost his title some years ago, aimed to re-establish it, and in so doing had a brand new palace built in the Capital.

The Shah of course wanted to re-establish his harem which was considered to be standard for a man in his position and calibre so it was imminent that Fran with the absolutely stunning figure would be attributed to be well appreciated by the Shah, and his representative knew full well his tastes and, eyeballing Fran, she immediately fitted into the category.

So the only manoeuvre for Fran that night was to experience being blanketed by a large sack and bundled into an awaiting helicopter to fly her to the Palace.

She kicked and carried on but her kidnappers were well prepared and told her that it would be in her best interest to behave and accept her lot, that she should be well privileged because she had been chosen to be one of the Shah's Harem, a position to be cherished and she must be prepared for a quick crash course of training, not on how to fight battles, but how to please the Shah in all ways.

"What does that imply? I am already with another guy and do not qualify surely?"

Her captors laughed and said this honour cancels all other close commitments, that she should be delighted to be one of the Shah's seven, that she would be well prepared, well rewarded financially and other.

"Which of the seven shall I be?" she asked nervously realising she was in a catch 22 situation and needed to play her cards right if she was going to escape. At least she still had her mobile phone which she had hidden in her bra but she needed to be careful. She managed to send a text to Pete saying she was closely being watched but would try and tell more later, for now she had been transported to a secret place where she was to be versed in the art of being all for the great King .

"You will be Sunday" she was told.

"Sunday; how do you mean!?"

Our King has a daily serving (and nightly too) of one per day except Saturdays when he has two, so he will have you next Sunday/

"In four days' time, Huh?"

"Yes, so we must make all haste and our well trained beautician and dresser will attend to you and your every need, you shall be treated like a princess as will be the others."

Fran kind of thought that maybe a lot of girls would jump at the chance she had seen pictures of the Shah they called King and he was very handsome and desirable, but he could never match Pete and she had decided long past that the only guy she wanted to serve for every day of the week was Pete.

The next two days she was trained in all ways how to be right for the Shah, even to how she must talk to him, how she must dress and how she must be in bed, remembering she was there to serve his every need and apparently the Shah had quite a few!

"Pete, you have two days to rescue me before I go under the chopper, I am in the Shah's Palace now " Fran told Pete on text.

"Under the chopper, you mean they are going to kill you?" Pete returned.

It was typical of Fran to joke even at times like this, "I meant he would bed me on Sunday!"

"OMG!" replied Pete "I must muster some men to come with me and save you from that!"

The training in sexual prowess was thorough to say the least and the female teachers went through every conceivable thing that they knew the Shah enjoyed, it was all done so naturally like they were having a lunch - and with the use of vibrators the eight girls were given a thorough instruction how to massage, to oral and how to enhance the sexual approach with movement and suggestion, given in the eyes and expression. They even had a guy on which to practice who was very well equipped (just like the Shah" the tutor said) and most of the girls enjoyed that, there was an awful lot of chuckling going on as each of them showed off there would be expertise in the art of cock sucking and everything else that was possible, and several times they fired the guy to climax to the their delight.. Most were looking forward to their time with the Shah but Fran held her own council, happy in her thoughts of being with Pete that would cancel out any idea of being with this pompous guy they called the Shah, even he was not good enough for her, there was only one guy who could achieve that, and of course that was Pete. They may have given her all the trimmings so she would look her very enticing best and wearing those gorgeous dresses of real spun silk was a real turn -on but all she thought about in that mode was those so wonderful times with Pete.

But what would happen if she could not be rescued. Would the Shah have her all?, she did not have much option than to submit for surely she would be tortured and treated badly because of her insult to the powerful King in not performing for his pleasure,

She managed to keep Pete informed but eventually it was discovered she was sending text and her phone was instantly confiscated, so how ever could Pete reach here now?, he obviously knew where the palace was because that is where she would be entertaining the Shah

It was Saturday and Fran felt the time was drawing near when she would have no option than to be Sunday for the Shah.

But Pete had other ideas, just the thought of this guy having Fran fused him into a plan of rescue which he thought would outwit all his security measures, and he had a good SIS trained team to help him achieve that..

Losing sleep and imagining his beloved with another guy drove him crazy - he needed to get the outfit trained on the best method of entry into the palace online he found a blueprint detailing the plan of the Palace and discovered his best bet was in through a dormer window in the roof

It was Sunday morning; a servant came for Fran and took her to the Shah. He said he was delighted she joined him and enjoyed breakfast with her asking all sorts of intimate questions she was expected to answer.

Come afternoon the Shah closed to her on a deep red velvet settee and told her how much he wanted her, she felt him kiss her cheek and he said it would not be long until evening comes when they could really relax and enjoy each other to the full that he would so much enjoy that.

But going through her mind was all the rest of the days of the week and twice on Saturdays, just the thought of that would put her off anyway, her idea was only to make love with a guy to whom she felt absolutely exclusive so that she could simply let go and shed her all.

When the going got a little to involved and when he started to stroke her thigh in every sexual way, she asked to be excused to go to the toilet, and on one occasion pretended to have a coughing fit - but how could she continue to reject his advances, sooner or later she just had to close her eyes and think of England. She daren't think of Pete in such circumstances else se would really set on fire and this Shah guy would get her all.

But the time had come, still no Pete to rescue her, was she done for and would the Shah demise her with something she had never seen the likes of before?, okay Pete was big but not that big, but there he was, the Shah, laying there outstretched on the royal bed expecting to be spoiled and edged on by a maid servant who apparently had to be present throughout, just in case his Sunday girl failed to come up to standards and had to be told how! What a palaver.

"Come and join me" he said in a very appealing voice but all the time in Fran's mind was; how to get out of this. But now she was cascaded onto the bed beside him and felt his hands everywhere, then guiding hers to his body which felt very strange. For one thing he was so very hairy and she hated hairy guys.

This guy had all the knowledge imaginable on how to seduce a woman and it was growing ever more hard to resist, was it going to be too late and would he have his way with Fran?

So there was she, looking up at the ceiling as he guided her hand to him. She noticed the large chandelier was shaking, something was happening, was it an earthquake?, that changed the Shah's carnal thoughts. He was up and running to the window, Fran? - Well she was running to the door!

The Shah turned to chase her, the chandelier collapsed and the Shah was no more.

Down through the ceiling appeared a opening and then Pete sliding down a rope to the rescue. But Fran had gone through the door so he gave chase.

"It's me, it's me Fran baby!" he yelled, Fran stopped, turned and outstretched her arms to greet him, , "You're my saviour from all things so very naughty she said.

They were off in a helicopter in no time and the A team too.

***************************************

Later, safely home and both together again they snuggled into each other.

"Did he, did he...?" Pete asked hesitantly looking concerned.

"Did he what!?" teased Fran.

"You bloody tease!" he continued. .

"So did he, Fran?"

"Did he what?" she was still teasing.

He flung her onto the bed, rolled up her skirt and started to fuck her. "This!" he yelled quickly reaching a climax which she loved.

"Let's say he was beaten to it by a chandelier" she replied taking her usual delight after fucking; handling him gently and soon awakening his ardor again with a very slow sensual sucking.

Now that was over, always quick at first, they settled to the real McCoy and no holds barred.

But after the second fuck Pete was still curious; "Can you honestly tell me you were in no way attracted to this Shah guy" he asked after enjoying an hour with Fran. After a week apart and with all the hassle Pete was well hungry for her.

"What do you think Captain Carr?" returned Fran in her tantalising tone of voice, "Even his kiss didn't inspire me to anything more than waning to vomit!"

"Really?

"Yes, really - and anyway he was hairy, very hairy!"

"There too?"

"Yes,t here too!"

"Ugh!"

"You know how I don't like hairy, Pete"

"I do, I have never shaved so much before I met you, baby"

"Remember our first time Pete when you enticed me into your office, I was on parade and you said you has been watching me do my bit and how you were turned on by the way I was handling the rifle over my shoulder and then presenting arms?"

"Well you were rather gorgeous, Baby and to be honest if only you could have seen what I was doing beneath the window as I looked out."

"Tapping your toes?" asked Fran with that certain mischievous but knowing look.

"Well let's just say it wasn't my arms I was presenting!"

They both laughed heartily and immediately Fran asked if he would be presenting again soon.

"Well I don't know after what you told me about the size of this Shah guy'"

Fran laughed, flushed a little and Pete noticed, "Baby you are getting hot, did he really have that effect on you!?"

"I am getting hot just for you; dammit can't you tell by now when a girl wants you?"

She was on the bed now, pulling him down to her, she was still dressed in her see through pink blossom negligee, she snuggled to him and he felt her warm kisses smother his face, those warm kisses which gradually grew and grew until they touched lips and were instantly absorbed in a very long and satisfying deep moving and very arousing French kiss.

They were completely besotted with each other, their mutual caresses soothing the soul, he thrilled as he felt her wonderfully moving fingers find him, stretching him back like she always did, moistening her fingers before she teased his most sensitive part, and she simply dissolved into her own world as she licked and sucked cock, and she would only do this with Pete - bringing on his appreciative moans as she continued to slowly lick and suck once more, something that was so very special between him like the was she smothered him at the same time, he enjoying the very best of her so warm and wet fresh fucked pussy.

"That is so beautiful Baby and I love you so very much" Pete breathed

Still involved in what she was doing; just a glance said she was glad and it seemed as though she was trying to eat him, like she could not get enough of him, she was certainly showing him he was indeed her guy and not even a Shah could surpass that.

As she continued to deep suck him and he her, he moved his hand to feel her breasts beneath her negligee, discovered the firmness of her nipples.

They sort of adjusted themselves a bit he was there, his tongue deeply inside exploring and tasting and they were both enjoying the pleasure of a very long and so wonderfully enjoyable deep oral; experience.

"Fuck me, fuck me now?" Fran said holding his throbbing cock tightly in her hand, and then pulling it in the direction she wanted, they changed position again and he enjoyed her delight in rubbing herself up with his firm and strong erection, moving its head around and around until she was panting with expectation, "Now! Fuck me now!" she repeated in no uncertain terms and Pete was there full and deep inside, giving her his very all, his balls bouncing rapidly against her hind with riveting thrusts, she screamed and yelled, he moaned and grunted like a lion, she was his woman. They fucked and fucked until they were truly spent, then the wonderful soothing feeling afterwards, both just being there with each other, just snuggling now but it was divine.

And Fran was thinking: wow! Maybe her experience with the Shah made him really appreciate her more than ever before given that performance!

alexcarr
alexcarr
330 Followers