Being Taught a Lesson

Story Info
Is really a punishment or is it pleasure?
1.1k words
4.19
23.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's after midnight. I'm lying spread-eagled tied up to the bed. Blindfolded and gagged. It feels like I've been here for hours, in reality it's probably only been 20 minutes. I knew I shouldn't have done it. Teased you all evening while out, you told me I'd pay for it. I didn't believe you, got all mouthy cause we were out in a public place. When you grabbed hold of my inner thigh, hard enough to have left a bruise, and gave me that look, I knew. I was somewhat subdued from that moment on. We got back to the house and before I knew it. Here I am tied up. I test my bonds, try to get free, it's no good they are too tight, I can barely move let alone get out.

I hear the door open, I freeze stop trying to struggle. Its so quiet. I'm shaking slightly, so nervous, but so excited at the same time. My cunt is already starting to get wet, and I've not been touched yet.

I feel your breath on my neck, You whisper in my ear "relax slut." I think maybe this won't be too bad, maybe you will go 'easy' on me. Ouch! You pull my nipples really hard, maybe not so easy then. You continue to pull, twist and pinch my nipples till I'm squirming trying to pull away.

Of course I cant get anywhere though, I'm trapped, Lying there, you're free to do anything to me, I can't do anything about it. I start to moan round my gag, my cunt is very wet now. You move your hand down, seeing if I'm excited by what your doing. You feel all around my cunt, inside and out.

Again your whisper."You fucking whore you're wet, this is meant to be a punishment. I will teach you how to behave in public!" You move away from the bed. I hear you getting something. I'm holding my breath. "Whack, whack!" Oh the crop. You're whipping my tits and nipples its hard and stings. You catch the tip of my nipple and it brings tears to my eyes. You don't care. You carry on, doing it faster. Suddenly you stop.

Just as my breathing its returning to normal. I feel the crop between my legs. Oh Fuck! I think. You're flicking it over my thighs, not to hard though and I'm starting to enjoy it. It moves upwards and lands straight on my clit. I moan round my gag. 1 2 3 4 5, on and on, you whip my clit, its making me wetter. After the stinging has passed all I can feel is heat. Again and again you do it. My cunt is dripping.

You stop and, push 2 fingers about halfway inside me moving them, tormenting me. I try to move my hips up to get your fingers in deeper, but cant. Just as I'm about to cum you stop moving, but, your hands are still there. You know I cant move on them. You're teasing me. You laugh, and say "have you forgotten this was a punishment."

I could scream with frustration, I was so close, but you know that. This is how you want me, dripping wet, you being in total control of when I cum. Begging you to cum. Or I would if I could talk. I'm making noise around the gag. You know what I want. You also know what I'm getting too.

You move slightly to reach for something your fingers still inside my cunt. I hear a buzzing. Mm-mm you have a vibe on my clit, pressed really hard. I'm making more, and more noise round the gag. Oh fuck I'm going to cum this time. No! You've stopped again. I can hear you laugh. Bastard I think. Then nothing. The vibe has gone. You've taken your fingers out of my cunt. I can feel how wet I am, its almost running out of me. I want to cum. Knowing that it doesn't matter what I want. I will cum when and if you want me to.

I can hear you moving around. The gag is taken out of my mouth only to be replaced by your hard cock. I moan and start sucking you deep in my throat. You're forcing more into my mouth I'm starting to gag, still you force it harder. I can't suck any more your cock is deep in my throat. Its all I can do just to breathe. You're fucking my face. Faster, and faster, deeper and harder. You stop, untie my hands and, move to the bottom of the bed and untie my legs.

They are lifted straight up over your shoulders. I think your just going to fuck me. But no, You're teasing me. Rubbing the tip of your cock all over my cunt lips. On my clit. Mm-mm it feels so good. I want you to fuck me though, You don't, you keep teasing me. I'm begging you to fuck me. "Please please Master fuck me I need to feel you inside me please!" You tell me to be quiet or you will gag me again. You start to slide you cock inside me, Inch by inch. It feels fantastic. I'm going to cum very quickly. Once your fully inside me you're still. You say "I am your Master slut, you have to ask my permission to cum."

"Yes Master." I reply. You start fucking me, slowly at first, then faster, harder and deeper. I can feel my orgasm building, I ask you "Master may I please cum?"

"No." Came the reply.

I'm trying not to, I don't want to disappoint you. I also don't want punished again. Suddenly you stop I moan in frustration. I'm also somewhat releaved, at least I cant cum if you're not fucking me. You pull out and move lower. Oh no. I know what you're going to do. Your cock is pressing against my arse. I moan. You press harder. I can feel you moving into my arse, You say, "You're so tight my slut, I'll soon change that."

"Please" I beg.

All you say is, "shut it whore." Mm-mm. You're inside me and feel so big I am tight there and it hurts. You don't care, you start fucking my arse hard. I'm moan, and whimper. You don't stop. "Play with your clit slut now."

"Yes Master" I do as I'm told and start rubbing my clit. Even though it's hurting I can feel my orgasm starting to build again. You see this in my face and the way I'm moaning with every thrust and every movement of your cock.

"Cum my slut, cum while I'm fucking your arse. Cum knowing that I'm your Master and I will do anything I want to you whenever I want, and you will do what ever I tell you. I own you, every hole you've got, it's mine. Cum now!"

"Thank you Master, yes I am your slut. I will obey you. Oh I'm cumming!" I feel you cumming deep within my arse as my cum gushes out of my cunt. Mm-mm.

"Thank you Master."