Being the Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, He thought I was mad at him for suckin' on my cock, and he's all sorry that he took advantage, but he's saying he couldn't help himself, my cock was hanging out the bottom of my shorts and I just smelled so good and the next thing he knows he's playing with it and then tasting it."

"So now, on top of losing a son, I've got a new one who's life is gonna get a whole lot more interesting really quick. 'Course, I had to tell him what was going to happen to him then. He had to quit school, would have to start at another under a new ID and not in athletics when he did. He 'disappeared'; no note to his folks, nothin'; had to be that way. I quit my job at your high school and moved away with Walt and the rest, as they say, is history."

"So, why do you think Walt was sketchy on the details?" Mitch asked

"Oh, I think he's a bit embarrassed. See, he's been really careful about who he shares seed with since and here Moose has been changed in a similar way to him, and with his seed. I mean, I know it wasn't his fault, but maybe he's just a bit sensitive about it; I dunno. The parallels between how Walt was changed and how Moose was changed are really close in a way, a deep desire to take a particular man's seed into his body, without the 'knowledge' of the one giving it. And your papa's first change wasn't easy either, not exactly like Moose, but still... he went more than a little wild. Real hard time learning control. You know that part of the story, of course."

"Now, I've told you because you asked me my side of it and I feel you have a right to know, but it doesn't mean you have to talk to him about it. Let him tell you in his own time... know what I mean?" Vic gave him a gentle kiss and then stood back. "Now, how about we get down to some good old fashioned bearsex?

Mitch smiled broadly and growled as he changed to half form. He had developed a taste for playing in this transitional form. He liked the animal feelings he had, and the enhanced senses and strength it gave him. Vic obligingly changed along with him. They could talk easily in this shape as well as use their hands; and yet looked more ursine than human. Their cocks slid from furry sheaths and blunt flattened tips dripped precum.

"Aw, fuck, man. I got an itch and I can't quite reach to scratch it. Think you could help out with that?" Vic lay on his back and lifted his legs, parting his ass cheeks with thick hairy paws.

Mitch all but drooled as he eyed the pinkish pucker, matted with dense, darker blond swirls of hair. It was obvious that he was listening to his body. His erection pounded back to fullness and he snugged up against Vic's warm ass, placing his rigid meat tight against Vic's waiting hole.

"Gee, Coach... should we be doing this?" Mitch said, a wicked gleam in his eye.

"It's fifty push-ups right now if you don't," the blond bear growled.

"Yes, SIR!" Mitch barked, and drove his fuck-pole home in one swift stroke. Vic's eyes opened wide as Mitch penetrated him, and then he sighed.

"Oh, yeah... that's it. Just what I needed."

Mitch worked his swollen meat in and out of Vic's butt, making each stroke count for them both. Long and slow, then quicker; almost all the way out, then back in deep with a wiggle of his hips as he bottomed out each time. He savored each stroke, concentrating on the feel of his cock in the coach's ass, feeling each inch of the inside of the older bear's tunnel, shivering each time his ridge cleared the muscle ring and plunged back in. He watched his cock slide out, dragging some of Vic's butt fur along with it, long dark blond strands sticking to his skin as he pushed back in. Finally, unable to last any longer, he began to jackhammer Vic.

"Gonna fucking shoot, gonna fill your blond ass, man!" In half form, his fur was darker than Vic's, and his body, though larger than his normal human form, was slightly smaller than the coach's. The firelight made both their pelts glow. Mitch's butt muscles bunched as his hips rotated forward, driving his cock in as deep as he could manage.

The three bears, Walt, Moose, and Rusty, came in from the kitchen, brushing the last flakes of snow from their clothes. Walt spoke first.

"Now, don't my cub look like a prime stud? Lookit him go!" His voice showed the pride he felt.

"What are we waitin' for?" Moose said, shedding his pants and sweater, his thick furry body slightly damp with sweat. Rusty and Walt weren't far behind. Mitch's growls got louder and louder as he shot, and Vic joined him, his deeper voice adding to the happy noise as he shot a heavy load on his own chest and belly.

Walt dropped to all fours and lapped up his Papa's cum, then kissed first Mitch, then Vic, sharing some of the cream with each. Mitch moved off, and Walt's hard cock slapped up against his belly as it dragged across Vic's thigh. He positioned himself, straddling the coach's torso. "Lift," he growled.

Vic lifted his legs onto Walt's furry shoulders with a grin. Vic growled, "So now you're tellin' the old man what do do, eh?" Further comment was cut short by Walt's hard on sliding deep into werebear ass slicked with werebear cum. Balls-deep, he pressed hard against Vic's ass, and then began to jackhammer, pounding Vic's thickly furred butt, now slick with Mitch's cum and his own sweat. Intent on fucking his papa, Walt hadn't changed to half form before mounting, but his human sized cock was still doing a number on the half-formed bear under him. He gripped the shaggy shoulders and held on tight as he shouted and began to pump his seed into his papa bear. As his body shuddered and bucked, Mitch put a hairy ursine paw on his back, stroking and holding him while he shot. When Walt slowed and finally pulled out, Mitch pulled him over on top of himself as he lay down. They embraced and tongue wrestled for a good long time.

Moose and Rusty stood and watched the intense scene, both erect and drooling. Vic looked at the big man and said, "Moose, why don't you change and log some bear time in my ass?" Moose looked delighted, but then his face clouded and he turned towards his smaller lover. Before he could form the question, Rusty nudged him towards the coach.

"Go ahead, Norman. I love to see you as a bear. Besides, when I change, I guarantee you'll be the first bear in my ass!" Moose eagerly stepped up to the plate. He began to change into full ursine form, this time having an easier time of it. Rusty was slowly jacking him while he made his change, whispering encouragement to him. Once Vic saw that Moose was successfully making his change, he completed his own to full werebear form and was ready for Moose when he finished.

Moose towered over the supine bear, panting, snuffling and growling. In Rusty's eyes, he was an awesome Bear God; and in fact, Moose was an impressive grizzly, tall and broad, thickly muscled and covered in a glossy reddish brown pelt of surprisingly soft fur. He put his great ursine head down and lapped at Vic's densely furred ball sac, tasting the seed that had trickled down from the huge shaft. He gently mouthed each orb, then trying, but failing, to get both in his mouth at once. He ran his rough tongue up and down the shaft of Vic's cock, snuffling in the warm spicy skin and fur of the sheath. Taking the flattened tip in his mouth, he worked his way dawn the shaft then up again, curling his long bear tongue around the shaft as he did so. He placed a paw against Vic's balls and pressed lightly while he worked his meat. Vic growled and grunted in satisfaction, and then raised his heavy legs up and onto Moose's shoulders. Moose nodded and hunched forward.

In full were form now, the loud growls and grunts told Moose's ears that Vic wanted it hard and fast, for him to plow instead of thinking. Moose did so, thrusting home, sheathing his meat in the slick warm cave of Vic's butt in one strong stroke. He threw back his head and roared as his balls slapped against Vic's. He pushed forward, trying to get more of himself into the coach, and scooted the big bear a ways across the floor in the process. The other bears gave the ursine equivalents of chuckles, and Rusty laughed out loud.

The slick warmth of the coach's insides enveloped Moose's cock. He whined, and drove himself forward, intent on fucking the bear under him into next week. He growled louder and louder as Vic thrashed beneath him, loving every minute of it. This was no lazy fuck, this was urgent bear breeding. Moose's chocolate brown eyes lost their focus as he drove towards his climax. He pumped faster and faster, his balls slapping against Vic's and sweat dripped off his fur. A triumphant roar shattered the air as a torrent of his seed gushed into the coach's bowels.

Vic moaned and groaned, his ass awash with the seed of three of his family. The look on his expressive bear face spoke of happiness and satisfaction.

Rusty was so turned on by seeing his lover fucking that he all but shot a hands-free load. As he trembled with excitement, his cock bobbing and jerking with his rapid heartbeat, Mitch and Walt looked up at him, then at each other. They both smiled and nodded, and scrambled to their feet. Both were still in half-form when they embraced Rusty and hugged him tight, their glossy fur and heavy bodies pressing against him. The smaller man's skin was alive with the feel of thick bear fur and his head spun with the intoxicating scent of bear cum that clung to the two bears hugging him tight. Rusty uttered a cross between a moan and a yelp and soaked his friends with his ejaculation. As the second and third heavy spurts slicked them, they squeezed and kissed the soon-to-be were telling him how proud they were of him and what a big bear he was becoming. They guided him to the floor and formed a tangled mass with Moose and Vic, lying exhausted. Rusty snuggled down in the bear pile, cuddling with his newfound family. A nap was definitely in order after all the exertion. Considering how warm and comfortable as they all were, sleeping on the thick rug on floor for the night was not unreasonable. Rusty was indeed comfortable enough lying in the arms of his well-padded lover.

Soon, Rusty was dreaming... he was in a forest. He was naked. He looked over his body and noticed there was much more hair on him than he ever remembered having, platinum blond hair mixed with his usual red-gold. Before him was a huge white bear of a similar color. The bear chuffed and stood on his hind legs. He regarded Rusty and roared thunderously. He swiped at Rusty with claws that seemed to be unnaturally long, but still missed. Rusty turned, running as fast as his legs could carry him and heard the bear roar again behind him as the chase began. Rusty twitched in his sleep and Moose drew him closer to his body as they slept.

Chapter 4

Several days passed, with the bears splitting the inevitable household chores of laundry, cooking and cleaning amongst themselves. Vic and Mitch made a trip into Tahoe to refill the pantry. Walt cleaned up a lot of old files on the computers and made some changes so that Moose and Rusty could have their own accounts on the network while they were staying at the cabin. He also spent time working on rebuilding the engine on the old Harley Coach had given him for Christmas. Vic spent a lot of time with Moose and Rusty, filling them in on werebear customs and letting them know what to expect in their new lives.

Moose worked hard at learning to control his bear. It was an inner discipline that he wasn't used to exerting, but he made progress. His shape had settled now that he'd made his first change. In human form, he was slightly larger than he had been. Already a big man, this made him impressively large. Some of the dark red of his hair and beard had returned, making an attractive mix of silver and auburn. His body hair was long and almost silky, and covered most of his chest, belly and back, and was especially thick on his forearms. His hands were broad and competent-looking, with thick fingers that were also long. In human form, he frankly had a beer belly, but his general shape still hinted at what he had been in high school, a football linebacker.

Changed into full bear from, he was a massive, reddish-brown pelted mega-bear. The coach was by no means a small bear himself, but Moose was physically bigger than him in every way. Broad of shoulder and rump, the hump of muscle on his neck was thick and prominent. Razor sharp claws were long and black and shiny. His muzzle was a much lighter shade of brown than the rest of his fur, and he was both barrel-chested and big bellied. Reared up on his hind legs, his huge penis in its sheath was impressive; but the balls that hung below it were enormous. Everything about Moose in bear from spoke of muscle and weight, and power. Moose loved to use his new body, reveling in the strength and endurance he had. He was happily roaming the back woods, experiencing nature in a way he never had before.

Rusty was getting impatient for his first change. He badly wanted to fuck and be fucked as a bear by Moose, but he also was anxious to see his own new bear body. His talks with Mitch and Vic had given him a rough idea of what to expect, but he knew there was still an element of uncertainty as to what he would eventually look like in full bear form. In human form, he had grown a little, but his strawberry blond coloring had remained the same, as had his general rotund shape. Standing next to other humans, he would now be just slightly below average height. Next to the other bears in the cabin, he was definitely a pocket bear. And he had noticed more body hair of late. His chest was certainly furrier, as were his butt and legs. The almost downy reddish-gold hair on his belly became a riot of dense fiery gold curls in his crotch, fanning out across and down his legs. His cock was still stubby, but seemed to be even thicker than it had been. Moose loved playing with it.

The weird dreams Mitch and Coach had told him about were coming thick and fast now. It seemed that every time he napped or slept, his dreams were filled with animal images and strange primal urges. The dreams were both scary and invigorating at the same time. Rusty had always been a fairly meek person; but that was coupled with a tart tongue, giving him an almost passive-aggressive stance in relationships. Falling in love with Moose had changed that to a large degree, but in his dreams he was becoming an aggressive creature, hunting and prowling, confident, dominating the landscape of his mind. Certainly his libido was shifting into a higher gear. Awake, he was now nearly a match for Moose in horniness.

Before, if one of the bears had come across Moose and Rusty fondling or groping in the hall or on the porch, Rusty always flushed a deep scarlet, nearly as embarrassed as if he had been caught whacking off as a kid. Now, he barely acknowledged their presence if one of them found him skewered on Moose's cock, or mounting his lover's ass. The casual fondling and affectionate hugs and kisses that were common everyday happenings around the cabin he now eagerly accepted and returned.

Moose encouraged his lover to play as much as he liked with Mitch and Walt and Vic; and Rusty quickly developed a taste for being fucked by Walt while sucking off Mitch. Rusty had to remind Walt that he liked it rough when Walt took things easy so as not to hurt the pocket bear. "Pound me, fucker!" he would shout, and Walt would oblige, but always holding back just a bit.

"He's smaller than everyone else here," he whispered to Mitch one time as they lay dozing, Rusty's legs twitching in one of his wild dreams. "I know he wants to be plowed, but I don't want to hurt him, and I'm big."

Mitch caressed his mate's beard with one hand while squeezing his hefty cock with the other. "Don't forget, Moose spends a lot of time in that ass. I doubt you're going to hurt him, you're both about the same size. Hell, I'm nearly as big as you guys now, and I really hammered him yesterday. He was happy as a pig in shit." Mitch grinned. "I can't believe I just said that!"

Walt chuckled and cuffed his cub lightly. "I've created a monster horn dog, I think."

"And you love it and you know it!" Mitch smiled back at his mate, and then yawned suddenly. "Jeez, I nearly forgot. It's our turn for supper. We should get to work on the lasagna." He made to get up.

"Nah. Nap for a bit more, we'll keep this guy company for a while. Vic and Moose won't be back until later," Walt said, nodding at Rusty, who was growling softly in his dream. They both looked down at the pocket bear, and Walt sniffed him carefully. "Won't be long now."

They settled comfortably, arms draped over Rusty, cuddled close. Rusty snorted and whined a little, and then was still, a half smile at the corners of his mouth.

The next afternoon, Mitch was taking a break from chores. Seated in his recliner in the room Walt and Vic had fixed for him to use as a retreat, he had his eyes closed, drifting along with Mendelssohn's The Hebrides. A smile flickered at the corner of his mouth. This was the first time in weeks he'd had the leisure to sit and listen. His beloved Stax cans revealed everything on a recording, and his sharpened hearing was drinking in all the headphones could give. Walt stood at the doorway for a minute, looking at his lover and smiling his own smile. He stepped into the room and gently nudged Mitch's foot with his leg.

Mitch opened his eyes and smiled wider. "Hey, what's up?" Walt leaned forward and gave his cub a lingering kiss.

"Not much. Moose was outside for a bit, tossing logs or something. Rusty was with him, I think. They're in the living room now, getting frisky. You want to join them?"

Mitch paused the CD player and took off his headphones. "Nah. I think I'll be lazy and just listen and fiddle with stuff in here. I haven't listened much lately. I need to readjust the equalizer, I'm hearing a lot better than I was... before. There's stuff on these recordings I never knew was there." He scritched Walt's belly. "You go in and play if you want."

Walt caught Mitch's paw and held it, looking down at his bear. "I love you so much."

Mitch gazed back, his heart beating faster. Walt was physically very demonstrative of his love and protection of Mitch, but it wasn't often that he overcame his natural reticence and spoke directly of his love. Mitch pulled Walt's paw close and held it against his cheek, then kissed it.

"You know how happy you make me, lover. You're my life." He kissed Walt's hand again, then let go. Walt stood there, looking down at the man that made him feel complete. The pause lengthened.

Mitch laughed. "Now you go put something in Moose's mouth so I can listen in peace. You know how loud he gets when he's fucking Rusty." Walt grinned and headed into the living room.

He entered the hearth-warmed living room and found the two grappling on the couch, naked and erect. Moose was swallowing Rusty's meat, snuffling and growling while Rusty alternately caressed his head and tugged at his ears. Vic came in from the kitchen.

The phone started to ring just as Vic said, "Where's Rusty? I need...."

Walt pointed to the couch where Moose was now working his way up Rusty's furry belly to his fat soft nips. "I think he's busy just now, Papa."

Vic stood with Walt, eying Moose and Rusty making out on the couch. Rusty's eyes shifted to focus on Vic, but the rest of his body was fully occupied with Moose. The phone continued to ring. "I'll get that, shall I?" the coach growled, arms folded across his broad chest. Walt was watching closely as Moose gnawed on one of Rusty's nips, his own cock rigid and drooling. Vic chuckled and reached for the phone.

Walt moved in close and stroked Rusty's beard as Rusty writhed in pleasure while Moose worked his nips with his mouth and one paw when working a thumb up his ass with the other. He didn't notice Vic go still, and then speak earnestly into the phone.