Being Turned Into a Cuckold

Story Info
How my GF convinced and turned me into a submissive cuckold.
761 words
3.4
108.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while ago me and my sweet girlfriend got into the heat of the moment, and started discussing threesomes. She brought it up as her friend was sleeping over in the next room and everybody always had a crush on her. While asking me if I was also into these threesome things I thought that I will be clever and ask her if she would be up for a three some with another guy.

My reasoning was that if I can get her to admit she would do it that she cannot trick me when I obviously agree to fucking her and her hot friend. With my suspicions confirmed she said no, and that is where I should of let it go, but I wanted her to say yes because I wanted to fuck her friend. So Asking her why she said no revealed some interesting reasoning on her part.

She said that there would be no point in having a threesome with another guy if he isn't bigger than me since she already has me. This struck me as kind of making sense since I want to fuck her friend for the same reason, they were both extremely hot but in different ways.

My girlfriend was sweet at the same height as me at 1.7m but with Big D cup breasts, blue eyes blonde hair and a nice ass. Her friend was this tiny girl with perky B cups and skinny legs. Long Black hair and hazel eyes.

So she said that she does not think I would be able to see her taking a guy bigger than me and that I would become to jealous. Strangely that made me hard instantly, and she could feel as we were fooling around while talking about it. As she felt me pulse in her hand she immediately knew I would be up for it and her mood went from being usually submissive In bed to stroking me really fast and telling me straight "looks like you want to have a threesome with a guy that is a lot bigger than you".

As I tell her that I'm about to come she immediately stops completely and says I'm not allowed to cum. I desperately ask her why as my balls ache and my member twitches. She nonchalantly states that she does not want me to change my mind after I'm satisfied. I keep telling myself that this is all to fuck her hot little friend and try and go to sleep.

The next day I wake up with my GF sucking me hard and fingering my ass with one finger ( She knows where my G-spot is) and since I wasn't allowed to cum last night it doesn't take me long to tell her that I was about to cum. Again, she immediately stops and starts squeezing my balls hard. I frantically squirm asking her why and contemplating if I am ever going to let her know that I'm close to Cumming ever again. She says that I'm being silly and that I know that she doesn't want me to change my mind after Cumming. I ask her why she is still squeezing me and she responds that she does not want her friend to see me hard and get ideas.

Now that I've lost my hard on realizing that my plan might not work after all I know this will be my only chance, I ask her why that would be a problem, if she will be allowed to fuck a bigger guy surely I can have sex with her friend. She does not look like she did not expect this, with calm in her voice she says the words I've been waiting for. "I guess that's fair, sure if we have a threesome with another guy she will have a threesome with me and her friend"

I could not hide my smirk and did not want to. This was it, I was going to have sex with my hot girlfriend and her slutty best friend, all I had to do was endure watching 15 minutes of another guy that's a bit bigger than me fuck my GF and then it's a done deal.

I could not have been more wrong about how things would turn out, a little bit bigger was an understatement, my girlfriend turned out to be a regular squirter and both of these girls turned out to love dominating me...

But first that night she would bring a guy home she met at the bar we were at...