Being Used

Story Info
Girl gets more than she wanted when she teases the wrong man.
1k words
3.94
80.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound in the club was overwhelming. The beat intoxicated me, of course, the guy grinding against my ass didn't help any. I could feel him growing against my ass and I smiled, thoroughly enjoying how easily I made him hard. His hand encircled my waist, pulling me closer to him, sliding his hand under the hem of my tank top. I could feel my pussy moisten from the attention. It had been awhile since I'd been fucked good and I longed for it but one-night stands weren't my style.

I stepped away from him and smiled mischievously at him, weaving through the crowd to the bathroom. I pulled opened the door and walked over to the sink, straightening my tousled hair. There was a click behind me and I spun around to see the guy I was dancing with lock the door behind me.

"What am I gonna do with a tease like you?" He asked, walking toward me, unbuckling his belt and pulling it off.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously, backing against the wall next to the sink.

He smiled deviously, doubling the belt up and smacked his hand. The sound echoed in the closed room.

I bolted toward the door, trying to side step him but his arm wrapped around my waist. He pulled me against him hard, his hand gripping my breast and squeezing it hard. "Fighting will make it so much sweeter, baby."

He pushed me down on the tile floor, my tank top rode up revealing the bottom of my stomach and I whined when I felt the cold tile. He put one of his knees on my back and ripped down my blue jean shorts. "Mm, no underwear? Such a bad girl, what were you trying to do? Get fucked nice and hard? Well, you're in luck." I heard the clinking sound of his belt and the leather bit into my ass.

I shrieked, trying to wiggle out from under him.

He hit me again with the belt and again.

"Please stop," I cried, struggling.

He laughed and hit me again. "Your ass is so nice and red. It makes me want to fuck it so fucking hard." Hitting me hard one last time, he tied my hands behind my bad with his belt.

"Please," I pleaded.

"Oh, I'll definitely please you."

I heard the rustling of his clothes hitting the floor and he grabbed my ass cheek, pulling them apart and burying his tongue inside. He ate my ass leisurely, circling my hole and dipping just the tip inside. He pulled back, spitting on my hole.

I whimpered, feeling my pussy betraying. I was soaked and he knew it.

"Oh baby, you like this don't you?" He slowly slid his finger in my ass.

I moaned at the delicious feeling.

"You like being used like a dirty little slut in a club bathroom? Getting your ass ate and getting fucked good and proper, huh?"

I didn't answer, loving the way his finger felt as it slid in and out of my tight asshole. His hand came down hard on my tender and ass. I moaned loudly.

"Answer me! Say yes sir!"

"Yes sir," I moaned, timidly.

He hit me again. "Louder!"

"Yes sir!" I said louder.

"Good girl." He slid his finger out and I whimpered at the empty feeling. He rubbed the head of his dick against my pussy lips. "Fuck, you're so wet baby. You want this big dick, don't you? I'm gonna fuck you so good." He ran the head of his dick from my clit, down to my slit, and to my ass, spreading my wetness.

I moaned in need.

"Beg for my cock baby. I want to heat that sexy voice beg."

"God, please put that big dick inside of me. I need to be fucked hard by someone who knows how to do it. Please!"

He shoved his dick in my pussy all the way, hitting my cervix. I moaned, arching my back.

"Fuck, you're so tight and warm." He fucked me hard. The sound of his balls slapping against my pussy echoed through the room.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I was close to cumming. Oh so close.

"That's it baby. Cum on my dick." He gripped my hips tight, plowing into me. Each thrust hurt but it felt so fucking good.

"God, oh, God. Your dick feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me harder! Please!"

He reached up with one of his hands and wrapped my hair around it, yanking my head.

"Fuck!" I screamed, feeling myself explode on his dick.

"Oh, that's it baby. I'm gonna cum in your pussy."

My eyes widened, and I tried to roll him off me. "No, please, no."

"Yeah, that's it, beg for me not to. I'm cumming, baby." His warm cum coated the inside of my pussy, and gave up, laying my head on the cold tile.

He slid is still hard dick out of my pussy and got up, walking around to kneel in front of my head. I looked up at him, pleading with my eyes. He just smiled and grabbed my hand, forcing his dick in my mouth. "Watch your fucking teeth, bitch." He warned, pushing his dick all the way until it hit the back of my throat. "I knew that pretty mouth would feel good." He held the back of my head.

I gagged and he pulled back just long to get a quick breath before he shoved it back in again, making me choke.

"Mm, that's it baby. Choke on my big dick."

My eyes were watering as he fucked my face, his balls bouncing off my chin. As much as I hated to admit it to myself, I actually liked it. I loved the feeling of being used.

"You're about to get a mouthful of cum baby. I want you to swallow every last drop." He thrust into my mouth a few more times and he grunted, hot spurts of cum bathed the back of my throat. He pulled his limp dick out of my mouth.

He walked behind me and I heard the sound of him putting his pants back on. He grabbed his belt and unbuckled it, sliding it back on.

I was too worn out to move.

He chuckled and I heard the sound of his boot clad feet make their way to the bathroom door and unlock it. "I'll be sure to fuck that tight ass sometime soon. You can bet on it." Then he left, leaving me lying on the bathroom tile.