Being Vocal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to do several new things, tonight... do you understand?", I said as I held and began parting her legs, stroking her pussy through the robe.

"Yes, sir.", she replied, in a breathy voice. There was no way she could have said otherwise, she was already losing herself to the sensations.

"You'll have to do exactly as I say, hon...", I pulled her robe open a bit. "You'll have to be good, and if you're good... you'll get rewarded. You want to be...", I touched her lips with a moist finger, pressing it into her smoothly, "...rewarded, don't you?"

"Oh, yesss... yesss... please."

"Good girl, now, sit down on the end of the ottoman, and lean back"

She did exactly as she was told, the robe falling open and splaying under her body like a soft maroon blanket. She leaned back, her body entirely exposed to me, in ways the previous night couldn't allow. I could see every bit of her as I knelt down between her legs. I could fuck her right now, if I wanted, I could make her take me deep inside of her... but... no, patience. So much more to do. I wasn't going to waste this opportunity.

I spread her legs open and could sense her apprehension at her body being so entirely open for me to look at. Her breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing, her mouth dropped slightly open from expectation and lust... even her pussy, pink and glistening, swollen and ready. She was entirely exposed to whatever I wanted, and I wasn't going to let her down.

"Put your legs up like this and don't move them", I ordered as I grabbed her feet and placed them on my shoulders. From this angle, she couldn't see much. I could be staring at her pussy, I could be ignoring her completely, and she’d not be able to really see. Which was fine... it was more my style, anyhow.

There are a few kinds of dominating people, one clear distinction is in their method. Some choose ropes and bindings, locks and chains, keeping their pet fastened tightly and without hope of freedom; some are more like me, who like bondage as much as any, but are just as satisfied (and more so, sometimes) with forcing their little slut to hold herself still and obedient, independent of things keeping her that way. If she knew what was best, she wouldn't move. It takes more authority, honestly. It takes more control.

I began stroking her pussy, telling her exactly what I was doing, the whole time. Giving her something to hear while she felt ripples of pleasure shoot through her body--unable to see what was going on, forced to feel and listen.

There was something underestimatable about the position we were in... to look at it, it was just a fancy form of foreplay--fun, but frivolous; a fantasy, but finite in application. Lying back, with her feet on my shoulders, baring her pussy to me, and unable to see my reactions and expressions--there was so little she could know about what I was thinking.]

"Does my little slut want to cum?" I asked, as I began wriggling my thumb against her clit.

"Oh-hh, yes... please, sir. Make me cum, please.", she moaned, unable to stop herself from building up an orgasm from something as simple as my touch.

"...Hmm... not yet.", I said, her whimpering and pleading lost on me while I pulled my hands away... "Soon, but not yet."

She didn't move a bit, kept her legs where I wanted them, and--though pleading and begging--didn't make a move to satisfy herself... waiting for what I was going to do.

I licked my thumb, and pulled the little vibrator that I'd had up, telling her "Good girl, you're so wet and I can tell you need to cum... you've been good. Good girls deserve a little reward, don't they?"

"Y-yes, s-s-ir... please, s-sir. O-hhh... ohhh... yy-yeesss. J-j-ust like th-a-at."

The gasp she let slip from her lips was as evident as the soft moisture between her other ones. She felt the vibrator touch, and exploded... shivering legs, tightly clenched eyes, and mouth slightly parted enough for her to exhale everything she was feeling. She shook and grabbed fistfuls of the couch while her orgasms ripped through her. She yelled out "Oh, God! Oh, God!" over and over for the minute that took her to absolute heaven.

It wasn't just foreplay, it was training. Not with whips or ropes or trial-and-error. It was her learning that I loved her enough to give her what she wanted, but she had to trust me. Entirely. And that's what made it so perfect when I pushed my cock into her, just as her orgasm subsided a bit, she could trust that no matter what... I wasn't ever going to leave "well enough" alone.

We had so much more to do.

I had so much more of her I wanted.

I watched my cock disappear into her pussy, her body still writhing with pleasure. Her cunt clenched down on me, encouraging me deeper and deeper. I responded by pulling out a bit, letting her come down off of her orgasm long enough to roll her hips up and down, needing to be filled. I wanted to her body to beg for it, I'd have her begging for other things before the night was over.

She shuddered and ground as best she could, desperate for me to fuck her. So I leaned in, grabbed her legs and held them straight up in the air, and began to fuck her tight pussy like a madman. She felt so good, so hot and wet, I fucked her with long strokes, letting her get used my cock before curling in and pounding her over and over. Back to slow, and long strokes... then into rough and forceful slamming... back and forth... over and over.

She lost the powers of eloquence as she held onto the ottoman for support and desperation. She clenched her eyes shut and responded to my fucking her with little more than "Yes" and "Fuck me, please, sir". She shuddered with her first orgasm between panting and screaming, and without missing a beat I began just plowing into her as hard as I could. If my slut was going to cum, she was going to do it over and over, unable to control herself. She rocked back and forth with me, getting louder and louder, beads of sweat pouring off of her forehead.

"Fuck me, please... oh, God, fuck me.", she was winding up to her second climax, and I wasn't done. I grabbed her hips as firmly as I could, and began pounding her tight little pussy as hard as I could. I could feel her body start to shake, and after she had exploded into her second titanic orgasms--moaning and shivering with pleasure, while rolling her hips all around my cock--I pulled out and dove between her legs.

I lapped at her pussy, tasting her... all of her... giving her a tongue bath, to ease her sore pussy. To let her come down more softly. I wanted a taste before what was coming next. I wanted her to feel more comfortable with it--because it was definitely something that had never been her favorite thing to do, with her boyfriends.

I sat back on the couch and slowly stroked my still rock-hard dick. It was a little pink, a little swollen. It was desperate for attention, and I knew who needed to attend it.

"Come here, kneel right there", I said as she moved onto her knees. Her legs still shaking a bit, and her pussy still wet from arousal.

"Yes, sir.", she smartly responded, though still panting, she took her place before me and looked up into my eyes.

Holding it out for her, this something I knew she was really apprehensive about. Letting her kneel there, in front of me while I waited. I wanted her to see, first. To know that what I wanted was her mouth on my cock. It was just another part of the process I was building up to that night. Small steps. Opening her up more and more, figuratively... and literally.

She looked at my cock and without hesitation, without a moment's thought--it seemed, opened that perfect little mouth and slid it down the length of me. I could feel her tongue swish underneath, I could see her hand snaking its way down to her pussy. Was she bored? So much so that she wanted pleasure, herself, to make up for the task in front of her...

...or was it what I'd hoped, what I thought?

Was this turning her on?

Was her sucking my dick a turn on? If it were, near as I could tell, that would be amongst a first for her--generally. She licked and sucked my cock, and I told her to look at me. Without hesitation, again, she did exactly as I told her. She was my slut. Mine. And tonight she was in rare form. Her eyes were lustful, not bored. And she went to work, like a good little cocksucker, on pleasing me.

It was explosive heaven. I leaned back and let her suck me, let her tease me with her tongue--I let her fulfill one of my little fantasies about her. Having her kneeling just like that, letting her suck my cock, just like that. This was perfection, and I could feel my balls tighten with anticipation.

"Good girl... just like that.", I encouraged her, a smile forming on her face while I said it. "All the way down, now...", I ordered, gently, and watched her try and swallow my cock. While only slightly longer than average, my fairly thick cock proved difficult for her and I could sense her slightly gagging from the effort--and could see her eyes water a bit, from trying. "Oh, yes... yes... good girl.", I let her resume her tonguing, and knew I couldn't let this finish.

She sucked my dick expertly, with eyes that just spoke out “Am I doing it right? Is this good, sir?” I’d have let her finish, I wanted to cum all over that pretty face so much—I’d always wanted to—but, no… this was about more than me. I wasn’t done with the setup, yet.

I raised her up to the couch, and dove in after her pussy. I was going to lick her and taste her, and show her my approval for her actions tonight. I thumbed her clit, quickly, as I built up within her an orgasms that made her shudder out an "O-o-o-oh, sh-h-i-i-t" as is took her. But, pleased as I was that she enjoyed herself, I wanted more than expletives, tonight.

Tonight, she was going to beg in articulate terms, for me to do things to her that I was certain no man ever had before.

. . .. … …..

From laying back while I toyed with her pussy, with finger and fondles and tongues and toys and clits and cocks… to where she was now.

It took a careful minute or two to push her forward over the ottoman, her breasts crushed into the soft apolstry. I pulled out the velvety blue ropes, I made them myself a year ago and they were a common agent in our playtime. With her ass in the air, and her knees by the legs of the ottoman, I tied, tightly, her legs to the sides of the furniture. Her hands tied securely, as well. There was nowhere she could go, there was little she could have done… her only job was to be thoroughly used by me, in whatever way I saw fit. My job, to make it hurt, and pleasure, and simply lack boredom.

A bored sub is an unhappy one, I didn’t want her to have a moment of unhappiness in this.

I leaned over her, taking my time massaging her back and that sweet ass… I had to explain myself, or she wouldn’t understand.

“Hon, sometimes its because you do things wrong… but not always. Sometimes I just have to hurt you a little bit, nothing too bad, but I have to know you’re going to be good.”, her body tensed, as I believe she felt how naked she was before me. She didn’t know exactly what I was going to do, but she knew it wasn’t in her hands anymore. The thought of a little pain, mixed with her trust that I’d bring her through it to something special made her pussy almost gush… I could feel it, as I brought my hand down behind her.

She was a little intimidated. But very excited.

And that’s when I saw her eyes pop open and then clench shut in recognition of what was coming next… understanding came a split-second after the first smack landed flat and loudly on her ass.

“Shhhh… be good”, I ordered as I brought my hand down again, on her other cheek. Some spank as a game, its light and funny. I was slapping her ass firmly, I knew that it hurt. My hand was stinging a bit, so I could only imagine what she was feeling. She gasped every time, she let out a soft cough on occasion. Her eyes were wrenched tightly shut as I mercilessly slapped her over and over. I wanted her to scream. I wanted her to overcome this. I needed her to get that warm place where she’s not bracing for the next one, but in love with each.

“What are you?”

She buried her head a bit, too ashamed to say… too nervous or shy?

I pulled my hand away, rubbing her warm and red ass tenderly… “Lick”, it was an order I’ve given before, in the past. Not very often. She would lick my hand, assisting in the small torture I was delivering. She moaned quietly to herself and drew her tongue over my open hand. It was warm, and a little red, she knew this was going to sting now.

“What are you?”

I brought my hand down, again, and she whimpered. And, I admit, it only made me frustrated. I didn't want a whimper... I wanted a reaction. Whimpers are what are given to someone in control to remind them they still get to be. I needed her to submit. I needed her to know that it wasn't my ego that needed satisfying, I had to be sure she was giving me everything... from her soft and warm places, to her smooth and firm places, from her body to (more importantly) her complete and total willingness.

That's why I wanted her to talk.

“What… are… you?”

She could whimper all night, I thought as I gave her my fingers to lick again... and slapped her right cheek twice. It was turning a deep red and soft welts began to show, and that's when--after all the spanks, after the pressure, and after the cajoling, that she said it. Breaking down that wall of hesitancy, she said it…

“Y-your slut, sir. I’m y-your slut.”

“And what does my slut want me to do to her, right now?”

I had hoped she knew. I had hoped she was reading my mind, right then, so I could continue with the plans for the evening. But, even so, a part of me wondered just how long it would take, how many more slaps, how many more small tortures, before she realized what I wanted. I waited a moment for her to answer… no sense in rushing these things.

“I want you… t-to…”

I rubbed her glowing red ass smoothly, “Yes?”, reminding her of what failure at this point was going to bring.

“Please… fuck my ass.”

I was so proud of her. Here she was, my shy little Beth, having endured a wonderful pain… begging for me to fuck her ass. My sweet, shy, nervous little girl was begging me to fuck her ass with my cock. That's when I knew I had her. So I rubbed her smooth, aching ass, softly... and backed off the authority.

I spoke tenderly to her--now, not like her master, but like her lover. She had nothing more to prove, at this point, she was mine and she came through so bravely--to say those words took so much effort... so I caressed her and told her to relax, explaining plainly and carefully that I was going to touch her and needed her to take it easy. I stroked her ass, and slid my thumb towards her perfect little hole. Reward isn't harsh, it’s loving. I wanted to make her know that she deserved what I was to give her.


“Alright, honey… I need you to relax for me.”, I started—with a much softer voice. “You need to be comfortable, are you comfortable?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good, good girl. Alright. Such a gorgeous ass, sweetheart. I’m going to enjoy this, but you’re so tight, we’re going to go very, very slow… alright?”

“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.”

I dropped some lubricant over my thumb, and brought my other hand to her sopping wet pussy. I stroked her and let my fingers explore every crevice, letting her body relax and accept what I was doing. I crept my thumb to her asshole and pressed, gently, until it relinquished its position and I could slide it in to the first joint.

Her reactions were startling. Still tied, but much more relaxed, she started moaning from the ways I was touching her. I started deeply fingering her pussy, touching by her g-spot on occasion, and every time I flicked her clit, I slid my thumb a little deeper. After a few minutes of her grunting, lightly, and humping back onto my hands, I started rolling my thumb inside of her ass, rhythmically.

“O-hhh, God...”, she cried out as I began wriggling my thumb inside of her. Was she… going to cum? I wondered. Was this getting her off or was her pussy, her so sensitive pussy, doing it? I pulled my other hand free and just allowed my thumb to twitch inside of her cute rosebud, more vigorously than before.

“Yes, yes… just like that… ohmygodohmygodohmygod…” she started crying out more vehemently, and I knelt there bewildered. She started tensing, pleading for me not to stop. And after a moment or two more of my fucking her ass with my thumb as deeply as I could… she shuddered, her teeth clicked together as her jaw shut tightly, and she moaned out my name. Her whole body shook against its bonds and I stopped quivering my digit long enough to get some questions answered.

“Did you just cum, sweetheart?”, I asked, plainly…

Through pants and labored breathing she replied, “yes.. yes, sir...oh, god… that’s… that’s never h-h-happened before… oh, my god.”

“Never? You’ve never had an anal orgasm?”

“N-no, sir… oh, god… never.”

I was shocked. And intrigued. My cock started twitching and I knew that it was time for the end of the show. It was time for this to finish.

“I need you to hold still and relax some more, Beth… I’m going to…”, she gasped as I was saying it, “…fuck your ass, now. Its going to be tight, baby, but if you relax, we’ll make it through, alright?”

“Yes, sir. I’m r-ready…ready, sir.”

I eased some lubricant over my cock and slid my thumb out of her… I eased forward, trying not to shock her too much—there’s a time and a place for aggressive taking, but this wasn’t going to be it. I rested my cockhead at the entrance to her slightly red asshole and moved forward. It was tight, so tight… I wondered if I was even going to fit, until after a moment I pushed through and felt myself filling up her sweet ass.

I heard my own groans of pleasure, just as I heard her exclamations of “yes”.

Back and forth, gently… easily…I started stroking myself in and out of her. I’d never felt anything quite so wonderful, I thought, as I slowly started fucking my Beth in the ass, that night. She started tensing and untensing as waves of pleasure rolled over her. She was enjoying this so much, that I could feel her pussy dripping juices down my thigh. I could feel her getting off, and her cunt twitching.

After moments of soft movements and assurances that she was doing well, after moans of approval and arousal had made themselves enough of a presence… I leaned forward, bracing myself more over her than simply behind her and prepared her for what was next.


“Good girl, you’ve done so well, baby… have you been enjoying yourself?”

“Oh, yes, sir… yes… mmmm… yes….”, she breathlessly moaned as I kept stroking my thick cock in and out of her ass.

“Good, ‘cause now… it’s my turn. I’m going to fuck you now, and I’m going to fuck you as hard as I please, for me. Do you understand?”

“Y-yess… please, sir… fuck me hard… fuck me so hard, sir…”, she begged.

“Not yet… I want you to tell me something.”

I could sense her hesitation; this was always the hardest part for her…

“What does it feel like?”

“S-s-sir? No… I… c-c-an’t… mmmm…”, torn between pleasure and duty, she was unsure of what to do next.

“You’re going to tell me what it feels like, my cock inside your ass, before I start really fucking you hard… you’re going to tell me that, aren’t you, slut?”

For a moment, just a moment, I held still… my cock filling her, but not moving, letting her think, in the middle of an ocean of pleasure, what she was willing to do. Say no? Risk another harsh spanking or one of the worse things I can do? Perhaps I’d stop? What to do? What to do?

“…it…”

“Yes?”, I started pumping in and out of her again.

“…it feels… so… big… sir. Your cock is… it feels like… it’s stretching me out… it’s so thick…”