Being Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over to me and with a little concern on her face she said, "Andy, I need to speak to you about our little sessions in your room."

'Oh shit' I thought to myself. I looked at Mum and replied, "Ok."

"Well, I've been thinking. I'm not really enjoying them as much as I used to."

Being a little concerned that it might be something I've done, or not done I asked, "Is it anything I've done?"

Mum gave a little smile and replied, "No, you haven't done anything wrong. It's just that I'm not enjoying our sessions as much.

"Look, before you start asking a load of questions, let me say what I want to say and when I'm done we can talk about the details. I'm also going to admit something to you that I shouldn't really; no mother should need to admit to her son.

"After I leave your room I normally go back to mine and masturbate. But in recent weeks it hasn't been particularly satisfying. There are a couple things I could do but neither of them is really appropriate and may even be illegal."

I was really concerned that Mum was going to do something stupid, but she didn't let me say anything.

"Andy." She called.

"Yes Mum."

"I want to ask you a favour." Mum said looking directly at me.

I found her gaze a little intimidating, but I replied, "Ok. What is it?"

Mum paused and kept looking at me. After what seemed like an age she eventually said, "Andy would you help me masturbate?"

"Mum!" I exclaimed in disbelief at her request.

She looked a little flushed with embarrassment, which made me feel a little sorry for her. It was strange to think she needed me to help her in that way, and have to ask me. I was also a little confused at what exactly she wanted me to do. So I asked, "What do you mean?"

Mum looked up at me and suddenly laughed.

I was seriously confused and didn't know what was going on, but looking at Mum laughing all I could do was laugh a little nervously with her, although I had no idea what she found funny.

After a moment or two we both stopped, and retaining a smile Mum said, "Well, to be honest the best way is to put a couple of fingers into my pussy and rub my clit."

I must have been a picture as I sat open-mouthed at Mum's comment.

Mum waited for me to collect my thoughts and just smiled, as the sadness and embarrassment seemed to leave her face.

Eventually I pulled myself together and said, "I don't understand."

"It's very simple I'm not satisfied by our sessions anymore and despite masturbating afterwards I find I still have a lack of fulfilment. To be totally open with you I would like to have you stimulate me. In return I'll be happy to give you..." and pausing for a moment she eventually continued, "a hand job."

Almost immediately I felt my cock pulse at the idea. Then Mum smiled and said, "Andy, I'm as horny as hell, and as much as there is some enjoyment with watching you pleasure yourself, I've got to a point where I need the stimulation of something other than my own fingers, so I'm asking if you will help me."

So I was thinking that more of my fantasies are coming true and my cock was far more excited than it should be, but I thought carefully before asking, "Mum, you are offering a son one of their most secret and intimate fantasies, it is difficult to say no."

Mum smiled then raised an eyebrow and said, "Only one? What other fantasies are there."

I gave a laugh saying, "I think I'd better not say, it wouldn't be appropriate."

"I suppose I'll have to guess." She laughed and continued, "For now how do you feel about helping me out?"

I got up and held my hand out to Mum. She took it and got to her feet. She looked down at my crotch and patting the obvious bulge she leaned into me, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Nice" into my ear.

I felt a little stupid, but the excitement was difficult to ignore. I turned, still holding Mum's hand and headed out towards the stairs. I led her upstairs and got to my bedroom door. Mum pulled my hand and said, "Why don't we go to my room tonight?"

I said, "Ok." I then let her lead me to her room.

We entered and Mum went to her bedside table and turned the light on. She looked back at me, "Andy, turn the hall light off and come back in and close the door please."

I stepped back into the hallway and flicked the light switch bringing darkness and then heading back towards the only light source I closed the door of Mum's bedroom behind me after re-entering.

Mum came up to me and turning her back to me and looking over her shoulder towards me asked, "Would you undo my zip, Darling?

I reached up and pulled the zip down to the base of Mum's back and released it. Mum stepped away from me and pulled the thick straps off her shoulders and turned to face me. She shrugged her shoulders and her dress dropped to the floor revealing only a bra and panties.

She stepped forward to me and said, let me get you comfortable and perhaps I can take the edge off things. With that Mum began to undo my shirt, and removed it. She knelt in front of me and undid my trousers. She pulled them down and I stepped out of my shoes as I stepped out of my trousers. Mum then lifted each of my legs in turn and removed my socks. Finally she grasped the waist-band of my pants and pulled them down causing my erect cock to spring up and slap my stomach. Mum looked up at me and smiled when this happened. Eventually stepping out of my pants I was stood naked in my mother's bedroom.

"Come and sit on the bed." Mum said pulling me towards the bed. I sat and allowed her to dictate what we did. Mum knelt in front of me, pushed my knees apart and took hold of my cock. She started pumping her hand up and down my shaft. I gasped and then groaned as Mum pumped her hand up and down my cock. I was more turned on than I realised before and in no time at all I was spewing my cum at Mum's face and chest. She shrieked and laughed as it hit her and she kept pumping, but more gently until my orgasm subsided.

"My God Mum. I couldn't stop myself cumming so quickly." I said a little breathlessly.

"Oh well Darling at least I've taken the edge off." Mum smiled as she replied.

We laughed together for a few seconds and then Mum stood up and grabbed some tissues and cleaned herself up. After that she stood directly in front of me and reached behind her back and her bra came loose. She shrugged the shoulder straps and it fell to the floor revealing her bare breasts.

"Mum. Your breasts are beautiful." I said.

Mum smiled and said, "For an old woman?"

"No Mum, they're just beautiful."

Mum leaned down and lifted my face by putting her hand under my chin. As I looked up Mum kissed me on the lips. She lingered a little extending the contact. As she broke the kiss she whispered, "Thank you."

Standing up she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down and stepped out of them, leaving herself completely naked. Her pussy had a very short trimmed hair and her body was exquisite and a sight I'm so glad I had the opportunity to see. I thought to myself that this moment alone would fuel many a private moment for years to come. Mum was an extremely sexy and sensual woman.

"Well Darling, you can stare at me later, but right now I would appreciate some attention and stimulation." Mum said in a much huskier voice and with a look of lust on her face.

"It will be my pleasure. Why don't we switch places? I asked.

Mum nodded and I got up and Mum seated herself on the bed. I climbed on beside her and got her to lay in the middle of the bed. She looked at me and put her hand to my face and turned mine to hers and pulled me to her. We kissed. It was more than a kiss between mother and son, but not quite a lover's kiss.

Mum looked intently into my eyes, it was almost as if she was searching for something. She smiled and I stole another quick kiss and quietly said, "Lay back please Mum."

Laying down and still looking at me she said, "Andy, please love me."

I lay down beside her and kissed her deeply. Our tongues intertwined and we shared the kiss of lovers for the first time. I broke the kiss and then began showering her face with kisses. I kissed and licked her ears, her neck and then began to kiss her chest. I stayed kissing around her face and chest while I began to gently caress her arms and legs. I was careful not to touch any intimate part of her body. I spent the next few minutes doing this, with Mum's breathing becoming a little more laboured. She moaned quietly as I continued to kiss and caress her.

I then began to kiss lower, coming closer and closer to her nipples. I could already see they were erect and Mum's chest was rising and falling as her breathing increased. I concentrated on Mum's breasts and nipples for a while, occasionally going back up to her neck, ears and mouth. I also rubbed across her stomach, hips and thighs with my hands as well. Mum was now giving out little sighs and soft moans. She had started to writhe a little under my touch.

I spent the next 10 minutes or so kissing Mum's stomach, occasionally pushing my tongue into her navel. Also I kept going back up to her breasts and nipples and her face and neck. Mum began to giggle a little every time I tongued her navel.

My next move was to bypass her pussy and then kiss Mum's thighs kissing up and down her legs. Mum spread her legs with her knees raised and opened them giving me clear access to her now glistening pussy.

Mum was moaning and panting at this point, and I kept teasing her skin, with my fingers and mouth, but always bypassing her pussy.

Very breathless and almost incoherently Mum eventually said, "Pussy!"

I stopped and looked up at Mum's face. She looked at me with lust all over face. Then she grabbed my shoulder, and gasped, "Please Andy, touch my pussy."

I decided I would give her what she wanted and got back down between her legs. I pushed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and then clamped my mouth onto her clitoris. I sucked, licked and nibbled.

All I heard from Mum was, "Fuuuuuuuuuck! Oooooh shit. Yes, yes, yes."

She started to shake and her hips were humping rapidly against my hand and face. She must have been in the grip of an intense orgasm. I was finding it difficult to hang on to her, but eventually she seemed to calm down a little.

I continued to stimulate Mum's vagina with my fingers and concentrated my mouth and tongue to areas around her clit rather than directly on it.

Mum put her hands gently onto my head directing me to remain where I was, holding it in place. She also started to speak instead of her unintelligible rants. "Oh Andy, that was incredible." She said still a little breathlessly.

My focus was on her pussy and I continued to lick and suck with my mouth and stimulate the inside of her vagina with my fingers. Mum continued with words of encouragement and we remained like this for a time; I'm not sure how long.

Eventually Mum started to get more breathlessly, and I began to stimulate her clit directly. Again she began to rant and tremble. Her hips started to hump again trying to intensify my stimulation of her. She began panting again and suddenly her hands clamped down on my head, much more forcefully than earlier and she began shouting between gasps, "Fuuuuck." gasp, "Yes Andy, gonna cum." gasp.

Then she began to shake again and she let out a loud groan as the wall of pleasure hit her. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg" she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. I softened my stimulation and allowed her to come down gently.

I could hear her breathing as she recovered. It began to slow a little as she started to come down from her second intense orgasm. I pulled my head away from her pussy and pulling my fingers from her I began very gently rubbing around her lips, staying away from her clit. With my head raised I looked up at Mum and she was looking a little wiped out, but she smiled at me and very quietly said, "Thank you Andy. I can't remember the last time I came that hard, once; let alone twice."

I smiled back at her and she beckoned me to come up beside her.

"I hope I didn't hurt you." I asked.

"Oh my God, you didn't hurt me but you did bring me off to two unforgettable orgasms. Where on earth did you learn to do that?"

"I'm not sure," I replied, "I just did what came naturally." I smiled, almost with a sense of pride that I was able to give Mum so much pleasure after all the times she allowed me to look upon her while I masturbated.

Having got up beside Mum, she looked across at me and said, "You smell of my pussy."

Before I could reply she began licking and kissing my face, cleaning it of her juices. When she finished I lifted the hand I'd had in her pussy and put it in front of her face.

She sniffed my hand and with an "Mmmm" she sucked my fingers and hand clean of her juices.

She finished off by kissing me in a very unmotherly way. She pushed her tongue between my lips and I replicated her actions with my own tongue. After we broke our kiss Mum suddenly looked at me with an uncertain look. It was almost like she was trying to decide something.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes Darling. I'm trying to decide whether to ask you to do something."

I looked straight into her eyes and said, "You can ask me to do anything." in reply.

"Well." she paused. "There's one thing that I would do anything for at this very moment. That's to feel my vagina being stretched by a hard cock."

I absorbed this statement and responded, "The only one available is the only one in the world that you shouldn't have."

"Well to be honest Andy, I need a fuck and if you don't mind I'm sure I won't."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Although it was obviously a spur of the moment decision I wanted to make sure Mum was sure she wanted to do this. So I asked, "Are you really sure about this Mum?"

Mum smiled at me, kissed me and said, "Lover, I'm sure. I've never been more certain about anything in my life. But I do have one regret."

"What's that?"

"I waited so long." Then she kissed me. We kissed for a good minute or so. Eventually we broke and Mum whispered in my ear, "Fuck me Darling."

I moved over on top of Mum and got myself into position. I felt her hand grasp my erect cock and I lowered myself and she positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her sex. I paused and was about to ask again if she was sure, when I felt her legs lock around my rear and she squeezed me to her. My cock sank into her and we both gasped.

I began to slowly move in and out of her, enjoying the heat, moistness and tightness of her velvety channel.

We kissed each other again and I could feel Mum trembling a little. She was still turned on from my oral attentions. As we broke the kiss Mum said, "Andy, we can make love later, I want you to just pound your cock into my cunt hard and fast. Just fuck me please."

I was taken by surprise at Mum's use of the word 'cunt' but I decided I would give her what she wanted, and I began picking up the pace.

Mum responded beneath me with moans and words of encouragement, and her hips kept coming up to meet my heavy thrusts. This was pure sex; this wasn't love making. I was thankful for Mum's earlier hand job. I knew I was going to last a lot longer than I would have if she hadn't 'taken the edge off', as she put it.

Mum was now shaking under me and her moaning was intensifying. She was climbing towards an orgasm. I kept up my pace, relentlessly pumping my cock into her.

Then suddenly Mum screamed a low long moan and her back arched, almost lifting me off of her. I sank my cock into her and held it there while she came. She was shaking and trembling, her breathing had stopped momentarily as she strained through the peak or her climax. Eventually she gasped and exclaimed, "Fucking gooooood!"

She settled back down on the bed and her shaking stopped, but there remained a little tremble. I withdrew my cock to the entrance of her womanhood then pounding my cock back into her. Mum gasped and I started pumping into her again. She began to tremble more intensely beneath me and I picked the pace up again and continued to fuck her.

It only took another minute or so and Mum was cumming hard again. I did the same and pushed myself deep into her and held myself while Mum rode the tsunami of pleasure. As before she eased herself back onto the bed after arching her back and I started again. Mum gasped and wrapped her arms and legs around me as I began to pump into her again.

Very quickly Mum started to shake again and I felt that exquisite tightness begin in my balls and the tingle in the head of my cock. I kept pumping and Mum start shaking, the pressure kept building in my balls and cock.

Suddenly Mum gasped and breathlessly urged me on, "Cum for me Lover. Cum in my cunt."

Very quickly we both seemed to rush to what became a shared climax. I could feel my cock stiffening and the head seeming to swell significantly. Mum must have felt that as well as suddenly she peaked and screamed. Her inner walls seemed to clamp down on me intensifying the stimulation and this took me over the edge and I began pumping my cum deep into Mum.

Mum wrapped herself around me and clung to me like she was clinging to life itself, I did the same to her wanting to be as close to her as I possibly could. We were both groaning as we rode the wave. Mum was still shaking and my own orgasm had subsided with the pulsing of my cock finishing.

I held Mum as it took her a little longer to come down from her orgasm. All of a sudden with her mouth alongside my ear Mum sobbed loudly and it was obvious she had begun to cry.

I lifted my face and looked at her. Her tearful eyes met mine, but there was a smile on her face. She kissed me and then whispered, "My God Andy. I never realised how much I needed that."

I needed to know if sex with me was something she regretted and asked, "Any regrets?"

Mum began to cry more and sobbed, "Yes. Only one though."

A little surprised, and concerned I asked, "Because it was me?"

"Oh no. I'm so happy it was you. My regret is that I didn't have the strength to open up to you months ago. I so needed sex and to be honest I needed sex with you even more."

She raised her head and we kissed passionately.

Breaking the kiss I smiled and then kissed the tears away from her cheeks and eyes; tasting their saltiness. Mum just looked at me and smiled as she enjoyed the moment. We both enjoyed the closeness between two people; a man and a woman; two lovers; a mother and her son.

I rolled off Mum and we lay side by side and I wrapped my arms around her. We lay there for a minute or so and then suddenly Mum giggled.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Still giggling Mum replied, "I'm leaking."

I released my hold on her and asked, "Would you like me to get some tissue?"

"It's ok. I like the thought that my pussy is full of your cum." Mum replied, pulling herself closer into me.

Her words seemed to hit me like a sledgehammer and it suddenly dawned on me that despite Mum's age, at 46, she was probably still fertile and I hadn't given it a thought. What if she became pregnant?

I decided to ask her, "Mum, I didn't use a condom and I never checked to see if you were taking any contraception. I'm really sorry."

Mum smiled and responded, "I guess I didn't give you an opportunity to plan things, so don't be upset. Plus, I have sort of planned that this might have happened and when I started watching you I went back on the pill. So as much as there is a bit of a thrill to the idea, I doubt we have anything to worry about."

I smiled at Mum, mostly in relief at not considering the consequences and then I wrapped her in my arms once again and we lay together not speaking. After about 5 minutes, Mum's breathing had become very regular and it was obvious she had drifted off to sleep. I soon joined her.