Being Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next thing I knew it was bright, and morning had arrived. It took me a few seconds to get my bearings, being in Mum's room, but I quickly got myself together and was a little disappointed at being alone.

I was wondering whether to get up and find Mum, when I heard her footsteps climbing the stairs. The bedroom door opened and Mum walked in wearing just her stiletto heeled shoes.

I gasped at this vision of sexuality stood before me. Perhaps her breasts weren't as taught as a 20 year old, or the tone of her abdomen, but her legs and the overall package including her hair being a little unkept, like she had just had sex, made her look stunningly sexy.

I complimented her, "My God Mum. If I'd known just how hot you are I think I would have moved heaven and earth for a chance to sample the delights of your fantastic body."

Mum beamed and placed the two cups of coffee she had in her hand down, she came back to the middle of the room and gave me a long slow twirl. I was in awe of how Mum looked naked and I was also struck at the effect her heels had on her legs. Not only did I appreciate what was in front of me, but my cock had hardened in appreciation as well.

I gave her a wolf whistle causing her to laugh. She was in no way embarrassed and I got the sense that I was seeing a side of my mother that, as a son, I shouldn't really be seeing.

Mum grabbed the coffees and came and sat on the bed beside me, handing me one.

I couldn't contain my joy at fulfilling a fantasy of mine and said, "I can't believe we had sex with each other last night."

Mum smiled and responded with, "I'm not sure that was simply sex, I would say you fucked my brains out."

I gasped and said, "Mum, what has got into you?"

"Darling, this is a side of me that you shouldn't really see. I am a woman and I enjoy sex." and pausing and considering something she continued, "No I crave sex. I like to see a man with a raging hard on, I love having a cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I think I need to warn you that you have opened the door to a part of my life that needs some freedom and exercise, so be warned, I'm going to need plenty of cock to catch up."

I was completely blown away and the idea that I was going to be fucking Mum time and time again was causing me to become even more aroused.

"Mum, can I ask you something personal?"

"Of course you can."

"Was it just your need for sex, or have you fantasised about having sex with me?"

Mum laughed and replied, "Well talk about being blunt." and then she became a little more serious and continued, "I have to say that initially I just needed sex, but since I started watching you I really wanted you to be satisfying me sexually."

Mum sipped her coffee and she said, "Would you like to do something really different today?"

I smiled and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"Well I feel really comfortable in my birthday suit and I wondered if you'd like us to stay in our birthday suits for the day?"

With the opportunity to gaze upon my mother in this way being offered all I could say was, "Mum, I can't think of anything more desirable."

"Well. How about this to make it even better. I feel like a bit of a tart at the moment and would be happy if either of us fancied a fuck, to just say so and just do it wherever we are at the time."

"God Mum, I can't get used to you talking like this. Although I love it, and it is so hot."

Mum grinned broadly and said, "Get used to it Darling because I love talking dirty and I love a hard cock pumping in and out of my cunt. I also like hearing my man talk dirty as well, so don't feel you have to be polite."

All I could do was laugh and Mum joined me and we hugged and kissed before finishing our coffee.

The rest of the weekend flew by with us both staying in our birthday suits and just fucking when we felt like it. I didn't have a clue just how much Mum wanted or needed sex. She was almost insatiable. About ten minutes after we went downstairs, Mum was riding me. She realised that I was only able to perform so many times and she often had me bring her to orgasm and then let me recover without cumming. Some may find that to be a little cruel, but I was grateful as it allowed me to stay aroused for most of the day. Initially thinking how many times and ways I could fuck Mum, it ended up being Mum that initiated most of the sex.

We had another fuck session on Saturday night and Sunday we did similar to Saturday staying naked and generally Mum getting me to fuck her when she wanted it.

Sunday evening was a little different, as we dressed and spent the evening eating and drinking a little, almost like a very intimate date. Mum wore a little black dress with stockings and heels and I dressed in a shirt and trousers and we enjoyed each other's company before eventually taking ourselves off to bed.

Unlike Friday and Saturday, on Sunday we made love. It was intimate and it was close. I'm not sure if I could love anyone like I loved and love my mother. Yes, what we have may be socially intolerable for many, unacceptable for some, but for a few perhaps there is a little understanding. This was the start of a period of my life that I know I will cherish till my end. How long it will last, who knows. But I love my mother and with our physical intimacy I know I love her more today than I ever had in the past. If that is a bad thing, then perhaps the rest of the world have got it wrong.