Being Watched

Story Info
The wife agrees to fuck another man.
2.3k words
4.03
41.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I said yes, but I did. Maybe I was just drunk and horny that night. I had decided, with my husband's encouragement, to try another man for the first time.

I looked at Bruce my husband and he just grinned at me and gave me a little shove.

I looked at Mark and Sandie and they both smiled then Sandie offering me her hand and lead me over to the bed as Mark sat down on the couch next to Bruce to watch the show.

I could feel myself coloring up as she helped me strip off naked. I grinned as looked at Bruce and Mark then moved over to the bed and lay down.

You know I have always been attracted to Sandie but I thought it was going to get fucked tonight by another man, like Mark. yeah, I know he is a big guy, and Sandie said his cock is big but not huge but just right, it measures 9" inches fully erect.

Patience I thought, then Sandie sat down next to me and gave me that first kiss, I kinda felt girlish, like I was a teen girl fumbling around again with that strange excitement and fear washing over me. Still I turned my head and we kissed and her lips were thick soft and hot. She pulled me in a little tighter.

I took a sharp breath as she turned me slightly and brushed her hand up my leg I could feel and hear her breath getting quicker as her hand eased my legs open and she traced her fingers up my inner thighs.

I caught my breath as she touched my crotch. No Woman had ever been there other than my husband Bruce. It felt strange and I felt guilty, yet somewhat excited at the same time.

I opened my legs a little wider feeling kind of shaky with nerves. I squeezed my eyes shut and held my breath as Sandie's handmade full contact, cupping my crotch.

I froze as her thick finger traced my slit up and down I jumped and gasped as she gripped my pussy and squeezed.

Bruce was not like this, he was always soft and gentle, whereas Sandie was a little more forceful rubbed her fingers at my pussy, parting my lips and teasing at the opening to my cunt in a different way then Bruce.

I opened my eyes to see her eyes open wide as if they were smiling at me. She knew, I knew why she was smiling at me, because I was already soaking wet, I felt like I had peed myself. My pussy was responding to her hands as she sent loving hot waves of pleasure through me in an instant.

This was not like me to get this hot so quickly, my pussy was funny, it needs a lot of teasing and pleasing before she was this hot. It must be the excitement of actually doing this, I thought to myself.

I froze as her fingers pushed lower. There was no messing, as she slid one finger between my lips over my now tingling clit and pushed it deep inside me in one swift motion. It was a thick finger too, making me gasp as she pushed it deep. It left me gasping as she pulled back and her finger brushed hard against my clit only to drive it back into me with force.

I threw my head back as I gasped for air. Never in my life had I felt such intense feelings rush through my body so quickly. My pussy was on fire as she drove her finger deep into me and all the while with each thrust she dragged it over my clit. My head was a spin with what she was doing to me.

Then I jumped and squealed as she forced two of her fat fingers into me. It was a tight fit, but she wiggled them and twisted them until she got them in. God I felt full. Then she leaned over and started licking my clit and finger fucking me the same time.

I could not hold it I was physically shaking as each movement of her tongue and fingers sent waves of pleasure through me.

It was just too intense, I felt my head was going to explode or I was going to hyperventilate or something.

That's when it hit me; it was deeper and stronger than I have ever felt before. Like a volcano erupting inside me. The power of it had me breathless, I did not know what to do, I was out of control, I never lose control, I always have the power. This time though it was taken away from me as my body took over and instead of pushing her hand away I was pulling it in tighter and thrusting my cunt hard onto her driving fingers.

My heart was beating in overdrive, sweat was breaking out all over me. I was fighting for breath. I was screaming, yes Sandie please lick me more,

Then it stopped, it was over, I was left floating as I gasped for air. No, no, I thought as Sandie slowly pulled her fingers out of me sending small shudders of ecstasy through me. Somehow, I did not want her out of me. I wanted her in there forever.

I felt empty, as a cold shiver washed over me.

We both lay next to each other on the bed as she smiled at me. I was in dreamland and breathless. I have never felt like that before. It was new, Bruce, I thought he was a good attentive lover, soft gentle and always made sure I had my small climax.

Now, now how could I compare those small climax's to what had just happened, they were not even in the same league.

I must look a mess, I though as I looked over at Bruce, who had a shocked jealous look on his face, he looked almost as shocked as me as to what had just happened. Oh my god I thought, Sandie had just given me more pleasure with her one hand in just a few moments than Bruce had ever given me in the last three years.

Oh, I felt so slutty then, I felt dirty, I had just let another Woman feel me up and pleasure me right in front of my husband. I wish I could have said it was the drink, but I really enjoyed that.

Sandie then leaned back and walked back to the couch,I was lost in my guilty thoughts of what had just happened when I heard it. It was the unmistakable sound of a zipper. I looked to my right as Marks jeans hit the floor exposing this large thick cock at full erection. He had a clear view of my bald shaven wet swollen pussy.

Oh no, I thought, what is he going to do to me. I felt knackered and wasted, I was totally out of energy.I knew it was going to happen at some point and to be honest after what I had just been through with Sandie my reservations about fucking another man had just gone out the window.

He was now on his knees between my spread thighs pointed his big hard cock with this large bulbous head at my bald shaven hot, wet swollen pussy. I froze, felt my stomach heave it was twice the size of Bruces

OK, gather yourself, I told myself as I breathed in a large lungful of air through my nose. I can do this, I reassured myself.

Fuck, it was big, fuck it was fat, fuck it was knobbly, fuck, fuck, fuck, is all I could think about.

I watched his eyes open wide He was not gentle, in fact he was a little rough as he positioned himself to fuck me.

Yes, I know Mark has a big cock, but actually seeing the size compared to Bruce's was a shock in its self. Bruce I know has six inches, but this cock of Mark's must be nine inches long and just like the Sandie said it was and "just the right size".

Oh my god, I thought what the hell have I let myself in for he was going to put all that it inside me. But still I leaned back opening my legs and lifting my knees to accept him.

Mark smiled at me with a wide grin as he pushed the cock head against my clit and eased it between my swollen cunt lips. I looked down to see that the large head covered most of my open pussy and gasped as I felt him nudge it at the opening to my cunt.

Bruce was leaning back now, he had his own cock in his hand and was wanking himself off.

There was no rush in him thank fuck, as I was half expecting him to just slam his fat meat into me. Instead, he just moved it up and down my slit holding it tight with one hand while his other hand stroked at my thighs.

I felt myself start to relax and enjoy what he was doing as I closed my eyes.

"Hold um up you slut."

Slut, I thought, he actually called me a fucking slut. Right here in front of my husband, this man with his fucking cock against my pussy had just called me a dirty fucking slut. I was in half a mind to call it off.

Still like a dirty slut I gripped the back of my knees and pulled them up as far as I could. I screamed, not just a scream, a silent scream, one that had me digging my nails into my crotch as he slid his cock into me.

Bruce was leaning back with his mouth open and I saw a long jet of cum shoot from his cock high into the air and land on the floor. Four long shots quickly followed as he gripped his cock tight.

Mark grinned at me with sparkling eyes as he just eased it in, then gripped my hips pulled back and slammed into me again . I then picked up the rhythm met him thrust for thrust as he fucked me smacking his balls against my ass.

I found my voice, well almost,

The the pain switched to pleasure as the wet sound of our fucking filled the air along with my breathless screams, my pussy just exploded and my body shook violently as this beast of a man fucked me senseless..

I felt like I was a rag doll as his pounding shook me and my orgasm rolled on and on making my body quiver with ecstasy.

Oh god it's got to stop, god please make him cum, god please I cannot take it anymore, fuck god please. I was screaming for it to stop, yet I was screaming to be fucked hard.

God I wanted fucking, god I was getting fucked, god I wanted more of his big fat cock, god I wanted it, deeper, as deep as he could get it. I found myself ramming my dirty wanton cunt at his cock to drive it in faster. His wife Sandie was so lucky.

He just leaned back and roared with laughter as I screamed my orgasm.

He pulling out his cock and aiming it at my face.

"You want my cum Christina?"

"Yes, god, yes I want it!" I screamed back at it. "I want it fucking all!"

I then started stroking it hard and fast as he tensed up then it exploded spraying over my face covering me with shot after hot shot of his salty cum.

Then Bruce was there, he had his little cock in his hand and was wanking it at my face. He put his hand to the back of my head and pulled me towards it.

I ducked and slipped under it to lay down exhausted. Bruce did not give up, he moved my leg and slid his cock into my dripping pussy with ease. I could feel him pumping it into me, but it was not the same. I still felt empty, I still felt that I wanted Mark and Sandie.

I cried as Bruce fucked me, I let him do it as I thought about Mark and his big cock driving deep into me and his hard hands pulling at my flesh, wanting to own me, to take me. He had and I knew it, Bruce was doing nothing for me, nothing at all as he moaned and fucked me. I knew it then deep in my heart that I had changed, Mark and Sandie had changed me. He had taken my heart and soul, I was theirs, I knew it. I wanted it, I wanted them, my body wanted them, they had fucked me in too a painful, pleasurable submission.

I pushed Bruce off and crawled over to Mark on all fours. He looked at me and he knew what I wanted so opened his legs. I felt low, I felt dirty, but I had to have it, I needed it.

I felt Bruce behind me trying to push his cock back into my pussy, so I sat down and took hold of Mark's heavy cock and sucked the head deep into my mouth until I felt it go hard.

Mark just pushed me away and said it was Sandie's turn and I was to go lick her pussy.

Next morning after Mark and Sandie had left to go home I was drinking my coffee when Bruce came down stairs. I stayed silent for a while, and then he looked at me and said I want you to pack your things and leave, and take half the money and go live with Mark and Sandie.

Bruce knew, he just knew he could never satisfy me ever again.