Being Watched!

Story Info
She has sex with another man, knowing that her man is watching.
1.2k words
4.27
61.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always wanted to be watched by my boyfriend while I made love to another man, the thought of the thrill was even more erotic then the act itself. So when my honey and I approached the subject during the heat of our passion one night I jumped at the chance to let him know that it was a superior fantasy of mine. We talked more about it that evening and we decided that if I found the right man that I could go through with it. It took a few months before the right candidate came along, I wanted someone that I was attracted to but was attached to someone else, all I wanted was one night of fun filled sex. We planned for James to be in the bedroom and with the lights dimmed he could see everything in the living room. I made it so that my lover would not see anything. After a hot shower, I decided to put on a thong set that would drive any man wild. I then did my makeup perfectly and my hair radiant. I lit candles and put on some low music. James then asked me if he could get me ready for my lover and while lying on the bed he told me to drop the thong and set my pussy over his face. I was already wet and waiting. His tongue flicked my hard little nub and soon found its way inside my honey pot. When the knock came on the door I was ready for anything.

Dressed in a robe as to not divulge what I was hiding underneath, I answered the door. The look on Jake's face was enough to set me back. With one quick swoop, he untied my robe and dropped it to my feet. I slightly moved over to my honey's vision area. I wanted him to see everything. Jake took my breasts in his hands and slowly fondled each with accuracy and precision. He then slipped my bra down over my shoulders and took one into his lips. The thought that James was seeing every second of this made me so wet that I had to cross my legs so that I would not drip down my leg. Jake caught wind of my legs crossed and decided to relieve me somewhat of the anticipation. Ever so gently he lowered me to the couch and spread my legs so that my pussy was wide open, he dove into me like he was waiting all his life for this. His tongue probed inside me and he brought me to orgasm over and over, I could only scream in delight. I was never one for being eaten but he had a knack for it. His lips could pull the inside of my tight cunt out to be savored and spoiled. I reached for his face so that he could bring my juices to my lips so that he was able to share them with me, as our tongues twirled together exchanging my hot oils; I reached for his cock and fingered his slit for a few seconds. He really seemed to like that, then dropped to my knees and started to lick him. When he was quite hard, I pulled back, as much as I wanted him to cum in my mouth, the rest of me wanted him more.

Jake grasped my hair and whispered into my ear to get on my knees. I love feeling hands roaming through my hair. I did exactly what he wanted and he mounted me from behind. With one quick thrust he was deep inside me. He grabbed me by the hips and rammed me harder then I have been rammed before. I threw my head back and he let go of my hips to take hold of my hair again, this is something that I enjoy and I think he got the jist of that and was taking full advantage of it. He brought me to orgasm again and again until I could feel his cock swell inside my soaked pussy, he filled me with his load as his body shook and we collapsed together. We lay beside each other close enough that our bodies became one. Kissing and gently touching each other, soon Jake became aroused again. I wanted to taste him so badly, I gently took his erection in hand and worked my way down the length of his cock until I could feel his balls touching my nose, I breathed in the sweet scent of my own juices and began a feast on what I deemed the perfect meal. I love everything about sucking a man's hard rod, from the taste to the smell, to the feel of it deep within the caverns of my throat. Teasingly I poked his hole with my tongue and I could feel the pressure building inside him. His knees began to buckle and I thought it was best if he lay down. I firmly pushed him back so that he could fall onto the couch. I hungrily began to take him back into my awaiting lips. As I moved up and down on his throbbing cock, I slowly moved my head in tiny circles. I could feel the head of his thick manhood against the inside of my cheeks. God, what an intense rush!!! I was not even close to being totally satisfied and I wanted no needed more of this incredible cock.

I mounted him, quickly I took all of his cock in my hot cunt, writhing every stroke and knowing that James could see Jake's cock disappearing inside of me each time. As he played with my hard nipples, I could feel my muscles tighten and my breathing get heavier as orgasm spread across my entire body, I could only keep the squeal inside for so long before it escaped and before I knew it, a loud moan, scream came from my lips. I bent to meet his lips with a passionate kiss, all the while knowing that James was able to see my juices running down the length of Jake's rod as I slowly let him slip out of me. I sat right back up again and spread my ass cheeks wide so that I could take every inch of this beautiful fucking cock. I felt his large head pressing into the walls of my fucked pussy and when I slapped down onto him one last time he exploded his hot jism in me for the second time. It was all I could do not to go back down on him and retrieve my juices, but exhaustion started to set in and I said maybe it was time that he got outta here. All I wanted now was James.

As my lover left, I laid back and with my knees up, I let the juice of my lover seep out of me, I knew that James could see this and knowing him, he was ready and waiting with anticipation. I signaled for him to come out. The look told me that he had enjoyed watching me getting fucked by another man and I knew I was in for some more…….