Being Watched... Or even more?

Story Info
Sexy red dress gets me what I craved.
1.1k words
4.05
31.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer! Sleep till noon and stay up till dawn. For a college kid, that'd mean partying. But not so much for me. I choose to live my secret life after everyone is asleep and after everyone goes to work for the day. I love dressing up and being watched. When I get someone off. When someone gets hard for my ass. I dress up in my mom's clothes and I turn on my webcam and get guys off. They love it and so do I. Mostly it's a cute lil polka dot bra, leopard print cotton panties, a white silk short under skirt and a red short dress, which shows my ass off perfectly.

I'm 19, on the chubby side, busty ass, 6.5 inch uncut cock and I really wanna get fucked in the ass.

It was another day in July. I woke up around 11 and figured out the house was all mine. I got out of bed and turned my cam on and I started dressing up. And I was almost done pulling the dress over my bra when I turned to the window and noticed a construction worker working on the house next door staring at me. He smiled and turned away and carried on with his work. I quickly closed the curtains and started worrying. That's when I realized that my cock was so hard it was hurting. That guy turned me on so much. So I went out on to the balcony and started running my hands over my ass and shaking it a bit after I made sure he was watching me. He was watching with a smile and then after a while I decided to head inside. But before I bent down and pulled my dress up just so he could see the bottom of my ass. I glanced at him before I went in and noticed that he was licking his lips.

After putting on a show for some old guy I found on the Internet, I decided to check if that guy was still there. He seemed to be sitting under a tree. Guess he was on a break. I was really turned on and maybe I wasn't thinking straight. But I decided to walk out of the house and go to where he was. I went to the house next door and I stood there for a while and let him get a good look at me. After a while I was gonna head back in and walked away swaying my ass for this new hot guy I met. After a few steps I figured out that he was following me. I didn't know what to do. But I liked the idea that he wanted me. So I kept walking and headed into the house and left the door open to see if he followed me in and he did. I was heading upstairs and heard him close the door behind me and knew he was following me closely behind when I felt his hand on my ass. I kept walking and he put his hand under my dress and fondled my ass through my underskirt.

I went into my room and he shut the door behind me and before I could turn around he grabbed my and started groping me. I felt his thick cock against my ass crack through his shorts. He put his hand inside my dress and was squeezing my tits through my bra. I was rubbing my ass up and down on his big cock when he started kissing my neck and started playing with my belly. I unbuttoned his pants and it fell onto the ground exposing his shaft and it sprung up going under my dress against my asscrack. He then turned me around and started kissing me while groping my buns and it was wonderful. He said he loved the dress and pulled it up and took off my under skirt and panties. He ripped the panties off with his mouth and started licking my asscrack. He put his tongue up my asshole and got it lubed and ready for his fingers. He fingered it while pulling the dress off my top half and licking me through my bra. His fingers felt great in my ass and I was playing with his cock and decided to go down and suck that beautiful thing. I sucked it good and his precum tasted great. And he pulled it out and he pushed me on the bed. And lifted my dress and spanked my ass a couple of times and rubbed the shaft up and down my ass crack. Pulled my ass cheeks and pushed the head in slowly. It hurt so much but the pleasure was too much to notice the pain. I moved my legs wider and he kept pushing his python into me. It felt so fucking good. I had it all in me and he fucked my good. He laid on the bed and I sat on his cock with it inside me and rode him. Rode him hard. And he said he loved the dress rubbing against him. I felt like his slut and I loved it.

He was going to shoot. I got off his cock and took it in my mouth tasting my ass and his oozing preecum. Sucked and fucked it with my tongue and he started blowing his load in my mouth and he collapsed. Said I was a better fuck than his wife. And kissed me all over and thanked me for it.

He then was about to leave and I just couldn't let go of that cock. I pressed my ass on him and rubbed it up and down. He said he was too tired and out of jizz. I begged him to give me something. Then he pushed me on to my knees and put his cock in my mouth after slapping me with it a coupla times and started pissing all over my face. Id be lying if I tell you I didn't like it. Pissed all over my face and turned me around squeezed my ass hard and spanked it so hard that I came. Pushed me onto the bed and kissed my ass cheeks and spit in my asshole and rubbed his shaft along my ass again. With that he turned around, pulled up his pants and left. Before leaving he said that this is just the first of many to come. Told me to expect a gift tomorrow and left.

I was the whore that I always wanted to be.