Being with Ben Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins decide what to tell the family about their love.
4.2k words
4.71
62.4k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chased
Chased
129 Followers

Sam stood at the stove cooking some aromatic bacon and eggs for herself and Ben. The weight of his words earlier were on her shoulders. What do they tell their family about this? Ben was in the shower cleaning off the remains of last night. Sam itched to join him and give his body some special attention. But she needed to think. So Sam opted to cook breakfast while he cleaned up. Maple bacon and eggs were a personal favourite. While flipping the eggs the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hi Sam!" Bev's cheery voice rang over the phone. "The whole family is meeting over at your grandfather's for lunch, so how about I bring Steve there." Bev asked.

"Sure that is fine." Sam agreed and after a quick goodbye hung up. Her little cousin will not be showing up today. The reason she was at her uncle's cottage was because she was supposed to watch him. But fate seemed to keep throwing her curve balls and it ended up Ben and her rather then a babysitting night. Sam never experienced a night of passion like the one she just went through. Her body still hummed in pleasant satisfaction. But she wanted more, more kisses, more licks, more groans of pleasure. Because she loved Ben. God help her she loved her cousin.

Ben walked up behind his cousin and wrapped his arms around her, making her jump. "Hey gorgeous." He nuzzled into her ear.

"Hey yourself. I made you breakfast." Sam turned in his arms and gave him a loving kiss.

"I am feeling hungry for something more then food." Ben growled into her ear, feeling his erection grow. Sam turned away and out of his embrace, tending to the food. "What's up honey?" Ben asked.

"Lets eat, we need to talk." Sam handed him a full plate of food.

Ben nodded, as much as he wanted to get in her now, he knew they had to discuss what to do. Ben sat down across from Sam at the oak dinning table. He could taste the salty goodness of the bacon on his tongue but his mind and his eyes were on Sam. He'd do whatever she asked of him. If she cut off their relationship right now, he'd allow it, if she didn't he'd be the happiest man alive. Because Ben loved her and would do anything to make her happy, even if it meant pretending nothing ever happened between them.

"Do you like your food?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, your food is excellent." Ben nodded, for all he knew he could be eating a boot, his mind was elsewhere. Then Sam turned her blue eyes on him. It was obvious she had come to a decision.

"Where did you get accepted to school?"

Ben's eyebrows shot up in surprise, not the topic he was expecting. "Uh I am going to Western in the fall." Ben replied unsure as to where this was going.

Sam nodded. "I got accepted to Fanshawe College."

Pure excitement shot through Ben. As of this fall they'd both be living in the same town hours away from their closest relatives. She was going to give them a chance.

"We wont tell them. Because to be honest I am not ready to let you go yet. I just found you." Sam admitted.

Ben looked at her straight in the eyes. Part of him wanted to whoop with excitement and happiness and the other half wanted to shed a tear of joy. But being a man he did neither. Ben cleared their half-eaten plates of food and approached Sam, one thing on his mind. Making love to the woman he loved.

Sam's eyes grew wide when Ben approached her with a predatory walk. His crystal blue eyes focused on her as if there was nothing else in the room. A zing travelled down to Sam's stomach and lower. Obviously Ben had no problems with her idea and if anything seemed more turned on by the fact. If the thick ridge in his shorts were any indication. Sam knew she was already wet. Sitting across the table from that solid wall of prime male specimen was difficult. She knew she had to think, but a lot of her wanted to forget the morality of the issue and crawl onto his lap. Ben stood in front of her, towering down on her seated frame. Sam quickly made gone her t-shirt and stood up to remove her shorts. She didn't bother with bra and underwear because she knew they would had a bit more exercise soon. Looking over she saw Ben did away with his only piece of clothing, his shorts and his cock was laying heavy on his stomach. Sam reached out and grasped it, slowly jerking it paying extra attention to the sensitive underside of the head. Sam stood on her tip toes and gave Ben a gentle kiss. Ben stood stiffly for a second as if trying compose himself. "Come on Benny...let go." Sam licked his lower lip. Ben suddenly kissed her hard and passionately, like a man possessed. Ben backed her up to the table and lifted her onto the table. Sam broke the kiss chuckling. "Wow déjà vu. Last night the pool table and today the kitchen table?" Sam asked, giving him a playful lick on the nose.

"I want to try every surface in here before I have to leave." Ben kissed the inside of Sam's neck as he plunged his tumescent tool inside Sam's soft sheath.

Sam felt a shiver of pleasure roll through her when Ben entered her. The dinning room table was shorter and they connected wonderfully without Ben climbing up to join her. Sam felt Ben's fingers bite into her ass as he pumped himself in and out of her in a rough manner. The table squeaked in protest of the action. But Sam didn't care, the friction was so wonderful she didn't want it to stop. Sam dragged her lips across Ben's heated flesh, tasting his fresh sheen of sweat on his pectorals. With every flick of her tongue Ben's grunts grew louder. Sam wrapped her legs around his hips and trailed one fingernail up his spine. Ben immediately slowed down to a more relaxed pace, driving slow deep thrusts into her.

"Damn woman your going to make me cum." Ben growled while leaning her back onto the table.

"And that would be a bad thing?" Sam asked coyly. She smiled in self satisfaction until she felt Ben's lips on her stomach, making her gasp. Their sex was still lock with him deep inside her, but now he was exploring the territory he charted last night. Ben gave a quick lick into her bellybutton then started a lazy trail up her stomach towards her breasts. Sam's hands were laced through his thick brown hair, and soft moans of pleasure continued to purr out of her throat. Her cousin was a lover like no other. When his lips met her breasts Sam gasped with pleasure and held his head there, not wanting it to end. Sam arched into his greedy mouth and began to flex the inner walls of her cunt, which got a strangled noise from Ben. He looked up into Sam's face and gave a wicked grin.

"Two can play that game." Ben replied giving a strong thrust back into Sam.

Sam grinned wide, happy they were on the same page. Soon Ben's pace picked up and Sam's pants became erratic and uneven. She began to twist and writhe under his constant attention. Sam began to whimper the one noise that seemed to fuel Ben to another plateau, a strong jackhammer thrust that made the poor oak table screech with protest. But neither of them cared. Sam felt that familiar feeling build up inside her, she was going to come soon. Sam reached up to wrap her arms around Ben's neck.

"Soon!" Ben grunted between lightening thrusts.

"BEN!!!!!!!!!!" Sam screamed in pleasure, which was immediately followed by Ben's massive growl. Sam was still feeling the starbursts between her eyes when Ben began to sway backwards. Before Sam knew it they were both on the floor. Ben unceremoniously landed on his ass and Sam landed on him, with his cock still deep inside her. Ben's unfocused eyes tried to fix on her.

Ben's legs went weak and he lost his balance. A definite new one for him. Sam came with him for the fall, she could have easily unwrapped her legs and let him fall. But she went with him, keeping him inside her, although a bit more pressure and it would have hurt his balls. He supported their weight with one arm and wrapped the other around her waist, keeping her close. God he was lucky and he knew it. Ben began to kiss her neck taking time to nibble on her ear. "See what you do to me Sammy?" Ben asked in a hushed tone, feeling slippery and sated again.

Sam smiled at him sexily. "Guess we'll have to shower again."

"Actually..." Ben looked towards the door leading to the dock. "How about a swim?"

"Sure." Sam detangled herself from Ben and went for her bathing suit. It was about 10 o'clock a.m. not a good time to try skinny dipping.

After a few minutes Sam and Ben were submerged in the cool water, cleaning off the sweat and playfully splashing each other. In the distance Ben could hear arguing. The voices seemed familiar. "Do you hear that?" Sam stopped and swam out away from the dock, hoping to see where the action was down the lake. Ben followed and was shocked to his grandfather and Sam's grandfather shouting at each other from the top of their lungs. Both were looking red faced and prepared to throw a punch any second. Sam and Ben looked at each other. Both fearing the worst. Ben and Sam quickly tossed some clothes over their wet suits and slipped on a pair of shoes to walk over the bumpy terrain to the other camp. Hopefully they could be of some assistance. Drawing closer to the other cottage they could hear snippets of the yelling. Slut and advantage were heard by Ben's grandfather, the words in-between were unidentifiable. And then they could here Player and preying being vocalized by Sam's grandfather. This was making Ben and Sam more nervous. The topic becoming more and more obvious with every step. Sam laced her hand through Ben's. Looking for encouragement while preparing to go into battle. The shouts became clear as they stepped out of the path near the shed.

"That little slut seduced my grandson while he was drunk. Only someone from your alcoholic family would do that." Ben's grandfather hollered, poking an accusatory finger into the other man's chest.

"Oh please your grandson is always talking about his more recent lay. My granddaughter was nothing but prey to that oversexed jock." Sam's grandfather stomped closer, fists balled tightly.

Sam stood there in shock. She had never hear the two brothers go at it before. It was obvious of whom they were talking about. "Guys please stop fighting I can explain!" Sam stepped forward, her hands still laced with Ben's, who followed.

"There is no need Sam, your sister walked over to get you up and saw you and Ben on the kitchen table having sex." Sam's mother supplied, the anger obvious in her voice.

"Mom I can explain-" Sam started to say.

"Save it!" Sam's mother threw her hand up in the air and turned her head away.

"No I want to hear what REALLY happened." Sam's grandfather declared. Obviously wanting to settle who seduced whom.

Sam's eyes looked from one half of her family to the other. Her love for Ben has divided her family. "It wasn't a case of one person seducing the other. We became attracted to each other at the reunion and it intensified. No we weren't having sex. We were making love." Sam tried to explain.

"We love each other." Ben added, squeezing her hand.

"Well.." Sam's father looked around. "I was right!" He smiled proudly.

Sam grandfather groaned in a playful way and shoved his son jovially. "Smart ass. I am just glad it wasn't forced." He turned to Ben's grandfather. "I'm sorry for what I called your grandson. Just lookin' after my own is all."

"Understandable, no hard feelings?" Ben's grandfather asked.

"Nah." The brother's hugged and went for the beer cooler.

Sam's mouth gaped open. "You guys aren't upset?" Sam couldn't believe her ears.

"Most of us aren't honey. The reason Ben's dad took the job out of town was to cool you two off. You didn't know moral boundaries and were all over each other at 4 years old. I said it would be a matter of time before the two of you reconnected, your mother hoped you'd take a different path." Sam's father looked over to his wife that was taking a walk alone down by the other dock. "Give her some time and she'll come around.

"You guys better clean that place up before your done with it." Ben's aunt added, turning back to her conversation.

"....Okay..." Ben agreed. "So you guys don't care that we, who are cousins, are in love?" Ben asked, unable to accept it.

"Yes. Like I always told Sammy, you are the love of her life. Most of the family already accepted that the two of you would be together at some point. Don't worry about it. Its even legal. You two have enough degrees of separation." Ben's grandfather explain while handing them each a drink. Apparently the party was starting early today. "Just try to be more careful, you don't want the young ones catching you guys in the act." He waggled his eyebrows.

Through the day and the night the two of them sat together. Usually with Sam on Ben's lap. Their hands were rarely untangled, keeping a good grip on each other. Around 10 p.m. the sun had gone down and the party was still going strong. But now there was a 5 foot tall bonfire going and people were zipping in and out of the sauna. The happy twosome had their share of drinks but were not near drunk. Just keeping social. They both chatted with various family members. Often they tossed in a comment or two about their new sex life. Sam's mother still was not talking to her and Sam's sister Amanda was very confused and not ready to talk about the situation. So she kept away as well keeping the younger kids occupied with sparklers. Mark came by on his speedboat with a cooler of beer and a hearty congratulations for Ben, for having the balls to step up to the plate. But was quickly sent away when he started asking for details of the night.

"Hey you two, I put the sauna on over at Roger's camp if you want to use that one. Seein' as this one is pretty full." Ben's uncle said pointedly. Talking about the cottage they were staying at.

Sam looked at Ben. "Wanna?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Why no?" Ben got up and adjusted his shorts then placed his hand back in Sam's. Together they headed towards the other camp, and quiet seclusion.

Sam's body hummed with excitement. The worry in the back of her mind was gone. Generally the family accepted their love. Which was more then she ever expected. Way more. Ben lead her into the cedar steam bath.

"Can you believe this?" Ben asked turning to her in the small change room.

"Kiss me." Sam demanded. Ben obliged and his mouth came crashing down on hers, his mouth was hot and demanding. He slanted his mouth for better access and Sam couldn't help but feel like their mouths were custom made for each other. Never before had a kiss work so perfectly. Sam slipped her tongue inside Ben's mouth and swirled around his own tongue which drew a deep moan from him. Sam could feel her leg start creeping up to his hip and Ben back her against the door. Things were escalating fast like a wildfire in a drought. Outside they heard a twig snap and the two stopped. Both were heaving from the heat of their kiss. "Did Mark take off yet?" Sam whispered into Ben's ear.

Ben shook his head. "We better take this inside." Ben said, referring to the inside of the sauna.

Sam nodded and locked the outside door. There was a window in the change room and didn't want anyone using them as a main attraction. Once inside the steamy sauna Sam started shucking off her clothes and tossing them into the change room. Ben followed suit and neither bother with swim suits because it would be just the two of them. The closed the sauna door for the last time, sealing in the heat. Sam turned to Ben to find up sitting up on the top bench, his dick bobbing in anticipation. Sam licked her lips and kneeled down on the bench below him. Ben leaned back against the warm cedar wall, his eyes closed, adjusting to the immense heat of the room. His eyes opened in shock when he felt Sam's tongue on his dick. His balls jumped in excitement of the sudden attention. Sam smiled in satisfaction, knowing he didn't expect it and was completely at her mercy.

Ben looked down at the blonde angel with her mouth wrapped around his rod. Her eyes looking up into his, knowing she had him where she wanted him. Ben bucked his hips when he felt her raspy tongue swirl around the sensitive head. The woman knew how to use her tongue. He thought to himself. Ben groaned when she took him in her mouth. And felt her chuckle vibrate on his cock. Ben could feel Sam's one hand travel his body lightly while the other one cupped his testicles, softly massaging them and rolling them in her palm. His breathes started to come shallower as the suction of her mouth began to pick up speed. Soon Ben's hips were bucking up to meet her mouth. He tried to warn her he'd be coming soon but could not form competent speech, the pleasure was so exquisite. Sam looked up at Ben's contorted face, obviously in the throws of sinful agony. Sam began to hum while sucking back up. "ARRRRRRRRRGH" Ben hollered into the small area of the sauna. His sperm hit the back of Sam's throat and slithered down as she took every drop.

After swallowing it all Sam's tongue made its way up his body, licking off the sweat that the sex and the sauna were creating on their bodies. When Sam shimmied all the way up to his mouth she was tempted to give him a kiss, but opted to kiss his jaw, unsure of how he felt about possibly tasting himself on her tongue.

"Get up here." Ben grumbled, pulling her up beside him.

Sam grinned and sat beside him on the bench beside him.

"Nah uh you lay down." Ben grinned.

Sam smiled a saucy smile and laid down on the bench beside him and parted her legs.

Ben looked down at the site before him. Sam's trimmed bush was his for the taking. Ben lowered his face to within inches of Sam's steaming pussy. He snaked his tongue out to taste and found his prediction was right; she was wet and ready for him. He heard Sam hiss at his invasion. Ben slipped two fingers into her wetness and smiled at the hitch in her breath. He kept up the slow pace of his fingers sliding in and out of her cunt. Soon he found that little nub again that wasn't as large as his ex girlfriends but just as sensitive. Sam's legs clamped on his ears and he knew she was enjoying the ride. Her pants were becoming more uneven and she was vocalizing in squeals, something she only did when he was down south. Ben decided now was a good time to pick up speed. His hand motions quickened and his tongue began to flick Sam's clit at a speedy pace that would give any wild animal a run for its money. Sam began to buck and writhe on Ben's mouth, making it more difficult to hold on, but the challenge was that much sweeter. It became too impossible to hold on with his mouth so Ben used his other hand to steadily rub her clit until Sam came undone in his hands screaming and then limp. Ben reached over and kissed her cheek while she was still quivering, coming down from her high. "I'll be right back."

Sam raised her head slightly. "Where you going?"

"I need to take a piss." Ben gave her a crooked grin and closed the door behind him.

Ben slipped on his shorts and unlocked the door. He did have to pee but that wasn't the main reason he went outside. He wanted to make sure that no one else was outside. Ben stood near a bush and freed his cock yet again. As he was peeing Ben listening around for any signs of life, breathing rustling of leaves, anything to indicate that Mark or any other family member was outside. After 10 minutes of sitting outside and a quick search he was satisfied that the coast was clear. When Ben slipped back inside the sauna he found Sam right where he left her. She turned her content smile to him and it made him stop short. The girl of his dreams was right there for him to have and to hold. "I love you so much Samantha." Ben admitted simply.

Sam's grin grew. "I love you too Benjamin." Sam swung her legs around and looked at Ben. "What now?"

Ben raised an eyebrow. "I was thinking we could finish that swim except without the suits."

Chased
Chased
129 Followers
12