Being with Ben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chased
Chased
130 Followers

Sam's brow furrowed. "What about possible on-lookers.

"I checked and no one is out there. I also ran over to the other cottage and Mark's boat is gone and most of them have gone home. So its just us." Ben explained, holding out a hand.

Sam took his hand and walked through the change area. She reached up to turn off the lights on both the inside and out. "Don't want to cast any unneeded light on ourselves.

Ben walked behind her and watched her cute ass saunter to the dock. Once out of the safety of the trees around them Sam took off and dived off the dock. Ben loved how her bravery only went so far. Ben ran the rest of the way and dived in after her, surfacing a foot away.

Sam was looking up at the clear sky. It twinkled like you never see in the city. "Isn't it gorgeous?" Sam said in awe.

"It definitely is." Ben admitted, looking at Sam's silhouetted profile rather then the starry sky. The moon was not out tonight so there was no lighting other then the porch lights of some random camps on the other side of the shore. Ben swam up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Remember their time at his grandfather's cottage. Only now there was no clothing keeping his dick from resting between the cheeks of her ass. And just like that day Sam's ass began to rub against his dick making it hard for the millionth time in the last few days.

"Your ready to go again? Are you a machine?" Sam joked.

"You do it to me, I never realized a girl could turn me on as much as you do." Ben admitted nuzzling her ear.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Sam giggled. Sam swam lazily towards the shore.

"Where you going?" Ben asked in a loud whisper.

"To the rocks." Sam explained.

Ben noticed the large cropping of rocks; one he knew from their earlier swim had a smooth surface about 2 feet under the water. Ben followed grinning. He loved skinny-dipping but love sex in the water even more. Ben sat comfortably on the rock and Sam swam up to him with a huntress' smile. "A guy could get used to this."

Sam smiled and straddled his hips. "Well get used to it because I am not going anywhere." Sam rested her arms on his shoulders and gave him a loving kiss, which quickly ignited to a heated kiss that had them both panting for air.

Ben finally broke the kiss, only because he was running out of oxygen. He placed his hands on Sam's slim hips and trialed his hands up her ribs grinning at the little shiver it gave her. Sam rose up and took his cock in her wet heat. Ben grimaced, the pleasure was intense and the weightless feeling of the water just amplified it. Ben took her swollen red lower lip into his mouth and nibbled on it. Sam slowly started to raise and lower herself on Ben's pole. Her breasts lifting to mouth-level for Ben to indulge. Ben suckled on his cousin's taut nipples. Lapping at them greedily while Sam continued to squeeze his cock with her talented pussy. Ben gripped Sam's hip and stilled all action. "Move in with me." He demanded gently.

"What?" Sam looked at him quizzically.

"I have an apartment lined up in London, between both colleges. Move in with me." Ben asked, but his eyes pleaded.

Sam had to think about what he was asking. "Well..."

To be continued...

Chased
Chased
130 Followers
12