Being with "Sister" Ch. 01

Story Info
Disabled college guy gets help from sexy friend.
2k words
3.87
98.1k
10
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Paul, and I'm a twenty-year old student who's attending Waterloo University in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. I'd never been very good around women, my confidence around women being nil. The reason for that was because of my disability. I have a birth defect known as Spina Bifida. It basically means that I'm paralyzed from the waist down. Not exactly at the waist, but a little further down. I also have what is known as a micro penis, which is just another way of saying I have a small dick. The following incident occurred when I was eighteen and getting ready for my first year at University. It would forever change the course of my life.

My dad and I have always been close because I lost my mom when I was one. Three years later, he met a woman named Chrissy, and they started living together. Chrissy has a daughter named Alice, who is the exact same age as me and has the same birthday, oddly enough, so we became close friends pretty quickly. Chrissy and Alice are like a mom and sister to me, so we're a pretty happy family. Even though we aren't related, Chrissy treats me like her own son and even helps me with my personal care, bathing me and helping me on and off the toilet. If dad and her go away for a weekend, Alice stays with me and helps me with whatever I need. She doesn't mind helping me because I'm her "brother", and would do anything for her.

There's only one problem. Both women are extremely attractive. Not in the wannabe Barbie way like Pam Anderson or Jessica Simpson. More in the wholesome girl-next-door way. They have a few extra pounds, but have them in all the right places! Both gals are petite, being only about five feet tall, with wide hips, an ass to die for, and wonderfully huge breasts; double Ds. Both are redheads who wear their hair short. They have wide eyes that are a soft baby blue color that any man would melt into. They don't shave themselves, but keep it trimmed. How do I know that? Well, I guess I'll stop boring you and get on with the story.

It all started in the middle of July. It was a balmy 40 degrees Celsius outside, but the day was beautiful, with blue skies and sunshine. I was outside reading a book and just soaking up some rays. My dad and "mom" were away visiting friends for the day and Alice was at the Y working out. I must've been really concentrating on my book because the next thing I knew, I heard the sound of Alice's minivan enter the driveway. I looked up to see her get out of the vehicle. She turned around as she shut the door and smiled at me while she waved, her short red locks swaying as she turned. She was still wearing her leotards and I could see a big sweat stain on her t-shirt as she walked towards me.

"Watcha readin, bro?," she said, with a big wide grin on her face.

"Nothing much, it's too hard to read in this heat. Too fucking hot!" I said.

She came over and knelt down in front of me, giving me a big hug around my neck. Looking into my eyes and still smiling, she said, "Awwwwwww, you want me to run you a cold bath, bud?"

"That would be lovely," I replied.

She took the book and wheeled me into the house, putting me in front of the TV and handing me the remote.

"Watch some TV while I get it ready, hun," she said, winking and smiling at me before turning to leave and walk into the bathroom.

I flicked the channels on our digital TV trying to find something to watch, until I settled on a soap opera that I like

I heard the sound of water running from the direction of the bathroom and I was highly anticipating reclining in the cool water. Alice came out of the bathroom and sat down on the couch as we both waited for the tub to fill. "What's on?" she said as she sat down.

"Corrie," I said, not really paying attention to her. "How long till the bath is ready, sis?" I asked.

"Shouldn't be more than 15 or 20 minutes," she said, staring at the TV screen.

As we watched the TV, she periodically went into the bathroom to check on the water filling the bathtub, just to make sure the tub didn't overfill. Once when she came back, she sat down and gave me an inquisitive look, a small grin on her face. I looked at her and, baffled at her expression, said "What's up?"

"Well," she said, "I was just thinking that I was at the gym earlier and I need a bath. I'm all sweaty and I really stink!"

"So?" I asked, suddenly interested in where this was leading.

"So, dear brother, I was wondering, can I join you in the tub?" I looked at her flabbergasted, my eyes wide in shock.

"B-B-But w-w-we're almost family!"

She then started laughing hysterically, which caused me to do the same in relief, thinking she was joking and was just pulling my chain for a laugh.

"Whew!" I said, quite relieved, "You really had me going there, sis. I thought you were serious!" That was when something really odd happened. She suddenly stopped laughing. She wasn't even smiling, anymore.

"Ummmmmmmmm, you were joking, right?" I said, not so sure anymore.

She looked at me and, in a very matter-of-fact tone of voice, said, "No, I was serious." Dead silence ensued, until she finally spoke up, again, "Oh, come on, Paul! What's the big fucking deal? We used to bathe together when we were kids, for Christ's sake!"

I pondered what she had to say, then slowly opened my mouth and spoke. "That was different," I said quietly, "we were just kids". I tried to avoid her eyes as I spoke. Just keep looking at the screen, I thought.

In a stern voice she said, "look at me, damn you!"

Oh yeah. Did I mention that she has a hot temper to match those flaming red locks of hers? Not one to piss her off more when she's angry, whatever the reason, I quickly looked straight into her eyes.

"What?" I said, a bit puzzled and confused.

"Look, you and I both know that we aren't really related," she said with her arms folded. "True, we have lived together as brother and sister, but we both know that we're not blood related. The terms we use for each other, "bro" and "sis," are just terms of endearment. Besides, it's not like I wanna fuck you. I just wanna have a bath, and our well is getting dry. We'll be conserving water".

Shocked at what she had said, I just repeated, "It's not like you wanna fuck me? I don't know if I should be insulted or relieved!" We both started cracking up and laughing our asses off. I pondered what she had to say and realized it made sense. "Okay", I said, "You make a good point. Let's do it."

"Great!" she said with a grin. "Let me just go and check to make sure the water is ready". As she passed by me, she leaned down to give me a light peck on the cheek and was grinning from ear to ear. "Be right back," she said as she headed back towards the bathroom and went inside. After five seconds, she came back out and said, "It's ready." She went behind my chair and, grasping the handles, wheeled me into the bathroom, putting on the breaks after parking me next to the tub."

Hmmmmmmmmmm," she said, thinking, again.

"What now?" I asked.

"Paul?" she said, a mischievous glint forming in her eyes.

"What?" I said, starting to get a bit annoyed at my darling "sister."

"I was just wondering, have you ever seen a naked woman? I mean, in the flesh?" she asked.

"You know I haven't ever even had a date, Alice," I said, really miffed at her for bringing up the subject.

She thought for a minute, "Would you like to?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What, have a date?" I said, laughing, "Who do you have in mind?"

"Not that! Would you like to see a naked woman right in front of you?" she asked.

That really cracked me up!

"Who did you have in mind for that?" I said, thinking maybe she was joking but, after what happened earlier, fearing that she wasn't.

She smiled and, gently putting her hand on my leg, said "What about me? I am a woman, you know".

I looked at her with wide eyes of total disbelief and shock. I could see her heaving breasts through the cotton of her T-shirt and noticed her nipples noticeably sticking out, the dark tips and prominent areolas visible from the semi-transparency of her sweat stained T-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and her enormous globes sometimes swayed ever so slowly as she moved. Her breathing was becoming audibly harsher, anticipating my answer.

"Well," I said, trying to remain calm and not being too successful at it, " I have n-n-noticed you are a w-w-woman. I just d-d-don't th-th-think it w-w-would be right".

She calmly looked at me and, in a tone of decision, said, "It's only fair,bro. I've seen you naked."

With that said, she took the hem of her T-shirt in both hands, arms crossed over her chest, and, in one quick motion, pulled it up, whipping it off of her upper torso, releasing her gorgeous breasts to my view, making them sway back and forth slowly as she freed them from their confinement. "What do you think?" she asked me, with a quizzical look on her face.

How do you describe the most beautiful sight man has ever seen? Alice is a very fair skinned woman, and her breasts were just as fair. They were as white as the moon on a clear summer's night, and very big. They hung down to her belly like grapefruit still on the tree, and the nipples, which were the size of pencil erasers, were a dark reddish brown. Her areolas stuck out very prominently and had goose bumps around the edges.

"Well?" she said, growing impatient.

After staring at them for five minutes, I hung my head down and said," They're very nice."

"Would you like to touch them?" she asked, that mischievous glint in her eye and grin on her face.

I quickly snapped my head back up, almost giving myself whiplash." Uh uh uh uh, you would l-let m-me d-do th-that?," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Don't be such a silly boy! Of course, bro, why not?" she giggled, "They're just lumps of fat!"

I decided to start being a little bolder, thinking I would try to turn the tables on her and, with a sly grin, said, "You wouldn't say that if you saw the lump forming in my pants."

"I noticed," she said with a smirk. "Do my magnificent titties make you get a hard stiff cock, bro?" she said in her most innocent tone of voice, more than intrigued by the fact that I might be turned on by her and half taunting me, tapping my stiffy.

"You know they do," I said, feeling my palms get sweaty and my mouth was as dry as an Arizona desert."

Come on, bro, touch them," she said in a sultry voice." It feels so good to have them touched, Paul."

I froze, not even being able to move, my cock twitching in my pants. She gently reached down, and, taking my right hand, placed it on her boob, first the underside, then positioning the palm over her nipple. Her skin was warm and soft, but firm. The nipple was hard and very smooth. She moaned as I gently massaged and squeezed her tit with my hand. She gently put my left hand on the other breast. I was feeling up my 'sister'! I stopped, suddenly realizing what I was doing. "What's wrong? She asked, a bit confused.

"Th-this isn't right!" I said.

"Well, it felt right to me!" She Laughed.

I quickly turned my wheelchair around and headed into my bedroom, the sound of Alice's voice and footsteps trailing behind me.

"What about your bath, honey?"