Belfield High School Pt. 02

Story Info
Ryan and friends get around more at Belfield High.
6.9k words
4.62
18.7k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous chapter Homecoming dance came early and Ryan arrived to discover everyone grinding. He quickly adjusted though, and soon found himself grinding with Emma. Later on that evening, Ryan and Claire had slipped off and fucked in an empty classroom. Ryan doesn't know whether to choose Emma or Claire to get serious with, and this would be his first interaction with Claire since the incident.

***

The monday after the dance rolled around and Ryan walked to the bus stop like any other day. But this time he was nervous. What would Claire do? Would she regret it, had she told anyone, would she want more, or worst of all would she pretend like nothing happened? Ryan started to panic as he saw Claire at the bus stop. She smiled as he approached.

Ryan became a little more confident. She wasn't angry but that didn't mean she hadn't told anyone. As Ryan approached he tried to gauge what she would do. He stepped up next to her.

To his surprise she did none of the things he had thought of. She turned around and kissed him. Ryan was shocked for a moment, but was able to recover and kissed back.

They stayed kissing for a solid 15 seconds before Claire finally broke away. Ryan had nearly had to pull away himself to get a breath of air. He looked at Claire puzzled.

"I never actually got a proper kiss last night. Only that little peck as we got back to the gym. I thought I deserved one." She said smiling.

"Oh you definitely earned it." Ryan said and they both laughed. Then to Ryan's surprise again Claire pushed her ass back into Ryan's crotch and started grinding up and down on it.

"And we never finished our dance" she said grinning back at him as he could feel her position herself so that one ass cheek was on either side of his dick through his pants and started sliding up and down practically jerking him off.

Ryan didn't know what had come over Claire, but he moaned and threw his head back. Claire started working harder and harder on him. Ryan started moving opposite Claire and he nearly exploded in his shorts.

Suddenly the bus pulled around the corner and Claire stopped. Seeing Ryan's annoyance Claire promised they would finish later.

Ryan huffed as he got onto the bus. Sophia immediately asked how the dance was.

"Like last year." Claire said. "And the year before that, and the year before that, and the..."

"Ya, Ya. did you dance with anyone." Sophia asked. Claire smiled and looked at Ryan. Sophia gasped.

"Really!" Ryan nodded also smiling, though still upset about being left by the bus stop. "Did you dance with anyone else Ryan?" Sophia asked accusingly.

"He and Emma were going at it for a long time." Claire cut in before Ryan could open his mouth.

"You danced with Claire and Emma!" Sophia exclaimed.

"Yep." Ryan said. Sophia looked almost jealous. Whether or not Sophia was jealous because she didn't dance with him or that Claire and Emma danced with him Ryan couldn't tell but he knew it was one of those. Possibly both.

Matt got on the bus and Sophia immediately told him who Ryan had danced with.

"Nice." Matt said without skipping a beat. "Wish I could have been there." That response was obviously not the response Sophia was looking for because she threw her hands up and moved out of the aisle.

Ryan felt bad. Maybe she had wanted to go but was afraid no one would ask her to dance or something. Ryan moved into her seat and tried to talk to her. Sophia suddenly stood up to talk to Claire over the seat, but immediately got a cry to sit down from the bus driver. Instead of Sophia sitting down on her seat she sat down in Ryan's lap and leaned into the isle from there.

Ryan thought she had misplaced her landing but when he went to move he heard "Oh calm down Ryan, every other girl has been here." Ryan happily obliged.

She moved to talk to Claire in the aisle and while everyone was focused on her conversation she started to move her hips on Ryan. Ryan could feel himself hard again in record time because of him already aroused by Claire. He knew Sophia felt it too because he was wearing athletic shorts that did very little to hide erections.

Sophia didn't flinch but smirked at him when she pulled off to sit back in her seat once she was done talking to Claire.

***

ELA went by uneventful thanks to a "pre-test" to test what the class already knew and there was very little time for Ryan to talk to Emma.

Ryan felt awful for Will in World History because He, Pinky, and Claire talked about the dance the whole time and not only had Will not danced, but he had to listen to how a kid named Will had grinded with his crush(Pinky) for 30 minutes.

Science class was where Ryan's day became more interesting. A project was assigned and through some random number generator Ryan got paired with Allie and Sophia.

Allie was Sophia's closest friend. She was also petite. Short but slightly more built. She had wider hips and better tits(still not very big, but Sophia was basically flat from what Ryan could see) although Sophia had the far better butt. It was small, but it had felt extremely firm on the bus that morning.

The project required the people to meet after school. Ryan said he couldn't host because the family was still unpacking, but he mostly didn't want his mom asking why two girls were coming over. They elected to meet at Sophia's house after school.

The bus ride was fine, and since they had been able to complete most of the project in class it only took 20 minutes to finish. Sophia asked if since they were done they wanted to stay a little longer just to hang out. Allie said definitely and Ryan would never turn down an offer to stay at a girls house. Allie's sister couldn't pick her up until 7 and Ryan was being driven home by them also so they had some time to kill.

Sophia suggested a dance party. Ryan was about to turn the idea down but Allie jumped at the opportunity and turned on a speaker. Sophia immediately pushed her butt back into Ryan. He stumbled back onto a chair. Suddenly he felt Sophia grinding on him.

He looked at her surprised because it didn't feel like how Emma had done it. Then he realized she was facing him. She must have flipped around while he was trying to figure out what was happening. Her pussy was grinding against his dick, not her ass. Ryan was shook. He just stared into Sophia's dark brown eyes, feeling the cameltoe in her yoga pants slid up and down his covered crotch. Then he remembered Allie.

He looked over Sophia's shoulder to see Allie, mouth hanging open, staring at the scene in front of her.

Suddenly, Sophia hopped off. She slid Ryan's shorts down to his ankles. But instead of grabbing his cock. She took his hand and put it over it. She forced it to do a couple of strokes, then let go leaving it on there.

She walked over to Allie and kissed her. Not just any kiss, a tongue filled passionate kiss that sent Allie into a daze. Not even knowing what she was doing she forgot about Ryan and kissed Sophia back just as hard. They kissed like that for a while.

Ryan slid his hand up and down his shaft slowly to enjoy the moment but not so fast that he would cum before Sophia and Allie went back to him. Sophia pulled away from Allie and tugged her yoga pants off. Then going behind Allie did the same for her. They both then took their tops and bras off leaving them both in just panties.

Like Ryan had predicted, Allie had slightly bigger breasts, enough for a small handful. Sophia made up for it though with her abs and ass that was perfectly shaped in her tight green panties. Allie's nipples stood out like swords. He tracked her body down to her waist. She was shaped sort of like a hourglass and her blue panties were see through with all the juices already flowing from her pussy which could be clearly seen by Ryan. Sophia had a slim waist making her ass stand out even more.

This was not the first time Sophia and Allie had seen each other naked. They had been best friends since kindergarten and when Sophia's cousin came to visit the year before she had given Sophia a stash of dildos and vibrators. Sophia had shown them to Allie their next sleepover and being curious they had eventually tried them out for themselves.

This then became a tradition for them to do at sleepovers and since Sophia's parents didn't get back from work until 2 in the morning on a good night, they had all the time in the world to experiment. Despite this they had never kissed or actually fucked without the toys until now.

Sophia walked back to Ryan with Allie close behind. Allie was still hesitant about Ryan but decided he was cute and would go along with what Sophia did. Sophia dropped her mouth to Ryan's dick and took the whole thing first try. She and Allie had practiced on the dildos so they had an idea of what they were doing.

Sophia went up and down, never breaking eye contact with Ryan. Allie, unsure of what to do, moved in and kissed Ryan.

They went on like this until Ryan felt like he was going to cum. He mouthed "I'm going to cum" to Sophia through Allie's kisses and understanding she pulled off. Allie also stopped and stepped back waiting for Sophia.

"You can cum in me, I'm on a pill. Light me up loverboy." Sophia whispered to him and with that Sophia removed her panties slowly, wiggling her tight ass. Then to Ryan's astonishment she crawled on top of him and lowered herself onto his completely erect dick.

As he pushed his tip inside of her he heard Sophia yelp. She was at least two times at tight as Claire. Ryan wasn't sure it was going to fit but when he was about to pull back he felt Sophia rock her hips, forcing inch by inch all of Ryan's dick into her. Every inch she would scream with pleasure and a little bit of pain, but as Ryan moved more and more into her the pain was replaced with pleasure and by the eight inch Sophia was moaning and gasping. Sophia suddenly pushed up then dropped down. Gasping as her pussy fought her way down back to the base of Ryan's cock. She repeated this over and over. Bouncing on Ryan like a pogo stick. Ryan groaned with pleasure.

Allie stood there motionless. Ryan saw her unsure of what to do next so he motioned for her to move closer to him. Ryan motioned for her to take off her panties to the best of his abilities while focusing on Sophia bouncing up and down on him. Allie understood and slipped them off. They were so wet they made a squelching sound as they hit the floor.

Ryan pulled her over his head and moved his mouth onto her pussy. Allie gasped, her legs wrapping around his head, forcing him to stay in her cunt. Ryan had never done anything like this before be he had watched enough porn to know at least something. He moved his tongue around until he found what he assumed to be the clit. He swirled his tongue around it and flicked it. Allie moaned and shook with every movement. Ryan himself staring to ready to cum.

Sophia switched from bouncing to grinding his cock into her. Ryan responded by forcing his dick in as far as it would go. As he felt his tip touch Sophia's cervix, he heard her scream. He continued pounding. "FUCK ME, HARDER YOU PUSSY, MAKE ME CUM. FUCK MY CLEAN SHAVEN CUNT. MAKE ME YOUR SLUT. FILL ME UP. I'M YOUR WHORE. FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARDER." Sophia screamed as loud as she could. Ryan would never have imagined her using that language, but he liked this side of Sophia.

Ryan unleashed into her. Sophia felt like a garden hose had been turned on in her pussy. She clenched onto Ryan's dick, screaming and moaning as loud as she could. They didn't have neighbors near them so they could be as loud as they wanted. Sophia and Allie had tested this one night with the vibrators.

Allie also reached her orgasim as Sophia and Ryan did. She shook and fell away from Ryan's mouth. Her own cum leaving a trail across his muscular chest and onto his stomach as she slid down him, moaning and twitching from her orgasm. Sophia also collapsed on top of him and Allie.

After 10 minutes of just lying still Sophia got off of them. Allie also regained herself and stood up. Sophia looked at the clock. They still had two hours.

Sophia's eyes lit up and she whispered something to Allie and Allie ran upstairs exited. She came back down with a big shoe box meant for boots. As she cracked it open Ryan saw it was practically spilling with dildos and vibrators.

"We know you're spent but we still have a little left." Sophia said. "We have a little tradition to see who can cum quicker." Ryan couldn't believe her. How did they still have any energy.

Sophia and Allie both chose a vibrator and put it in. "Ready, GO!" Sophia yelled and they both turned them on. After only 10 seconds both girls were starting to squeal. Then they started to moan. Within 40 seconds they were screaming.

Since Sophia had had the bigger orgasim he guessed Allie would squirt first. He was right. Juice came spilling out of her pussy and onto the floor leaving a growing puddle. Allie's body rocked as she poured out a massive supply of cum onto the floor. Sophia came shortly after. Her's was more of a fountain. It came out in a stream, flying across the room and landing on Ryan who was lying down close to them, coating him like a shower. Soon all three of them were soaking wet.

Again they lay there for a few minutes. They were all too tired to do anything else so Sophia found the TV remote and they lay soaking in each others cum, huddled together watching a movie, but none of them cared about the movie or even watched it.

They all fell asleep soon. It was Allie's sister who woke them up. Ryan was immediately afraid she would tell on them but she just grinned at them as she escorted them to the car, still nude and covered in cum.

As soon as Ryan got home he ran to the shower to rinse off. Somehow he had managed to have his best days ever, both within the same week.

***

That morning was blistering hot. Despite it being a ways into fall it had reached 72 degrees in the morning and was only getting hotter. Ryan walked into ELA and found his seat next to Emma and Isabella. Mrs. Watson did her routine talk about something random that left everyone laughing. Then a worksheet was passed out like usual and as long as it was turned in by the end of class you were fine. Since the worksheets were pretty easy, this had left Ryan with a lot of time to talk with Emma over the past week.

It was finally Friday and had been three days since Ryan, Sophia, and Allie fucked. Isabella went to the bathroom after the packet was done which gave Emma and Ryan some alone time.

"Want to come over today?" Emma casually asked Ryan.

"Sure." Ryan replied. "Only thing is I have a doctor's appointment right after school. I would miss it but my parents are really stressed right now and I don't want to piss them off."

"No problem." Emma said. "If it is really right after school then you can come over after if you want."

"Sounds like a plan." Ryan stated. "I can be over by 4."

"That's sort of late." Emma said. Then her eyes lit up. "My parents are out of town for tonight and I'm being left with my brother who usually leaves to go to a friends house after school and arrives back in the morning to look like he watched me. Since nobody's home I'm usually pretty lonely so you can sleep over if you want."

"Great!" Ryan said, maybe a little more happily then he should have but Emma just giggled.

"Alright. It's a date. And bring a bathing suit. I have a hot tub."

"Cool." Ryan said. Before they could talk more about it Isabella came back and they went back to their work.

***

At lunch Ryan brought it up with the group. Everyone thought he was joking at first because Emma was in the popular group but after it dawned on them Ryan was serious he was bombarded with "go get her", "Show no mercy, "no fucking way", and lots more from Andrew, Will, and Matt. He just got a "nice" from Luke who grinned at him.

Luke had texted him a couple of night's ago about what happened at Sophia's house. When Ryan finally gave in and told him he also revealed what happened with Claire. Luke vowed not to tell anyone without Ryan telling them first but still smiled when Ryan brought up Emma. "Maybe you'll get lucky again." Luke whispered as they left the cafeteria.

Art arrived and Ryan couldn't tell if it was his imagination or not but he thought Emma made a show of bending over a lot in front of Ryan. Since art was basically a free period because the teacher barely ever showed up and never assigned work so Ryan, Claire, and Emma got into a conversation.

"So, you're going over to Emma's to sleep over?" Claire asked.

"That's the plan." Ryan replied.

"Well don't worry about sleeping because Emma here can go all night..." Claire started before being hit over the head by Emma. Immediately Emma and Ryan both blushed and Claire walked away laughing.

***

- "Hey" Ryan quickly texted Luke.

- "What's up" Luke responded. "You think your gonna get lucky again?"

- "IDK, maybe. It's just, if I do I won't know how to choose between Emma and Claire. Also Sophia and Allie had a threeway with me. I'm so confused. I meant, I'm not complaining but I don't know what to do"

- "Wait, you fucked Sophia and Allie at the same time?" Luke asked. "Nice dude. As far as what to do with Claire and Emma. Who do you like more?"

- "I guess I'll see tonight" Ryan texted.

- "No, not that way. I mean who do you like as a person more" Luke explained.

- "Oh, IDK" Ryan texted, still just as lost as of what to do as ever. "By the way, how's things with you and Abby?"

- "We've been talking a lot lately. I think I'm going to ask her out next week to see a movie." Luke sent.

- "Great. We'll talk more tomorrow" Ryan texted, then drove off to his appointment.

***

The appointment went smoothly and Ryan drove over to Emma's. It was still hot out but was supposed to drop to 30 degrees by 10 o'clock that night.

Emma answered the door in soccer shorts and a sports bra. She grinned as he walked in and then skipped over to her TV room. Ryan watched in awe as her tight ass bounced in her shorts.

They watched a little TV then Emma asked if Ryan wanted to play soccer. He hadn't played in 7 years and knew he was about to embarrass himself but agreed just so he could see her skip around again in her sports bra. It had been harmless so far and Ryan was having fun, but he wanted to make sure he didn't fall into the dreaded friend zone.

Sure enough, Emma destroyed Ryan (she was on the varsity team) and Ryan was a little embarrassed but when they went back inside it was starting to get cold. It was 49 degrees when they came in and after a quick pizza dinner Emma suggested they get in the hot tub.

Ryan agreed and got changed in the bathroom. He had a muscular chest and abs. His abs weren't rock solid but they were noticeable. He had toned legs from cross country too. He had worked out a lot over the summer and was very glad he did.

As he walked out to the hot tub Emma was already changed. She was bent over fiddling with some button giving Ryan an outstanding view of her mostly uncovered ass. She turned around to face him.

She had on purple bikini bottoms with a light gray top that revealed A LOT. If it wasn't for a little flap in the front hanging down for decoration Ryan would have easily been able to see her nipples. He may have underestimated her at first. She might be a D-cup instead of a C. Either way he would love to get a hold of them.

As Ryan got in the tub he noticed Emma glance at his stomach and bite her lip. They talked fairly harmlessly for a bit then Emma suddenly asked "So is it true you fucked Claire at homecoming?"

Ryan was taken aback. He didn't know what to say. "Um." was all he could muster.

"I know you did, I just wanted to see if you would deny it. Claire told me all the details. Is it true it's 8 inches?" Ryan just nodded, still too startled to say anything. "Wow." Emma said. "Claire is one lucky girl."

12