Belgian Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robotchr
robotchr
23 Followers

Kate then said, "You can't see it, but the dildo in your mouth curves down under my pelvis and then up into my cunt where it is buried at least six inches deep and held in place by the straps. It's an awesome feeling because every movement of your mouth is transmitted into my cunt. It really feels like you are sucking on my own cock. Are you sure you've not done this before? You seem quite expert."

She began to thrust her hips back and forth in a fucking motion and continued her verbal assault as well, "You love this, don't you. I can tell. You are really getting into this, aren't you. You may not be gay, but you're definitely bi. You love sucking cock. Look at your own cock begging for release."

All of a sudden she pulled out of my greedy mouth. "That's enough," she said. "I want you to lean over the back of the chair and push your ass out."

"Why? What are you going to do?" I asked with some trepidation.

"David, I'm only doing what you want and need. Look inside yourself, David. Isn't this really YOUR fantasy? I was going to proceed without your having to beg for it but now I've changed my mind. If you want me to continue you must beg me for what I know you want and need."

"Look at me, David," she continued. "Look at how desirable and sexy I am. I am your wet dream come true. I am your deepest, darkest fantasy woman come alive. Look at my cock, David and tell me, what do you want and need, my darling?"

"Oh god, Kate," I cried, "what if my wife and my friends find out. I'll be devastated!"

"David," Kate said, "I will choose to do with what I know. You've already gone over the edge. Think about it, darling. You belong to me now."

"Oh god, Kate," I confessed. "I need you so. I need you right now more than anything. Please, please Kate, fuck me with your big cock. Fuck my ass until you come; until you are completely satisfied. Use me, please. I need you inside me!"

"As you wish, my darling," Kate said. "Now go bend over the back of that chair."

I obeyed and waited for her. "Grab your cheeks and spread them for me," Kate ordered.

I opened myself to her. I offered my anus to her hard cock. She approached and said, "It's a good thing you did such a good job sucking me. It will make penetration easier."

I felt the head of her phallus press against my sphincter. Kate leaned over my back and said very soothingly, "Relax, my darling. Push out and I will slip right in. Trust me."

I pushed out like I was taking a shit and she pushed forward. The dildo slid in past its mushroom cap. My sphincter closed and a blinding pain shot up into me. "Oh my god, Kate, I don't think I can take it!" I cried.

"You can and you will," she said quite sternly, "now push out again."

I mustered my reserve and did as I was told. I pushed out and she pushed in. The cock slid in another inch or so and my anus tightened up again. The pain came back but not as sharply. "Again," ordered Kate.

We repeated our erotic dance and all of a sudden it seemed as though Kate's cock had slipped past some barrier. She thrust her cock completely into me and buried it up to the hilt. The pain slowly evaporated and I was overcome with a pleasant feeling of fullness as the dildo pressed on my prostate.

Then Kate began to fuck me. She started slowly pulling her cock out just an inch or two, and then pushing it back in. Then she pulled out a bit farther before plunging back in. After I got used to that motion she pulled out completely, waited for just a second as my sphincter began to close, and in one stroke completely buried her cock back in my ass.

She began to pick up speed, fucking me with abandon. Without warning she would pull her cock completely out of me and then plunge all the way back in before resuming. Then I heard her say, "David, I want you to fuck yourself on my cock," and pulled completely out. She sat down on a nearby couch her erect phallus protruding obscenely from her luscious, fully clad body.

"Face away from me and sit down on my cock," she ordered. I lowered myself onto her waiting erection and slowly allowed it to sink into my rectum. I continued until it was buried in me as far as it would go. I felt so completely full.

"Oh god, David, this looks so fucking hot. I love watching my cock disappear in your ass. Go ahead, my darling, ride me. Ride my fucking cock and make me come!" she exclaimed.

I continued to do just that. Using my arms and legs I lifted my body up so that the dildo slid partly out of my ass. Then I let myself back down until it could go in no deeper. I started out slow and deliberate but soon sped up. Kate began to wail again; a prelude to another orgasm. She grabbed me by the waist to keep me from my up and down movement and said, "Just rock, baby. Just rock back and forth with my cock inside you."

And then she came again. "Yes, yes, yes!" she wailed. "Oh my god, I can't believe this feeling. It's wonderful! I'm cumming, David, I'm cumming!" she announced.

After a while she told me to slow down and then she said, "That's good. That's enough," and urged me to dismount. My own cock was still as hard as steel and leaking like crazy. I turned around to face her as she was unstrapping the dildo. The she stood up and smoothed out her skirt. "Well, that was awesome! We will have to do it again sometime," she said. "David, why don't you get dressed and I'll take you back to your car."

I was stunned. Was she for real? My cock begged for contact; for release! "Kkkkate," I stuttered, "what about...you know..." I said pointing to my hard on.

"David, if you want to come, feel free to jerk off when you get home. You have satisfied me so, my darling, that should be enough of a reward for you, don't you think?"

"Kate, I was kind of hoping we could make love or something."

"Isn't that what we just did?" Kate asked with a hurt look on her face. "You know, sometimes I just don't like being penetrated. Sometimes I just prefer doing the penetrating. But I don't do it with just anyone. I like to think we have a connection, you and I."

"Of course we do," I rushed to say, "and I really did enjoy what we did but I kind of need the release too."

"It's a pity you didn't come when I fucked you," Kate snapped. "Alright," she relented, "let's compromise. You can get your release here tonight but it will be by your own hand. Since you have such a thing for my legs and high heeled shoes, why don't you jerk off on them?"

I looked at Kate and nodded, "Alright, I can do that."

"There we go again," Kate said with exasperation. "It's not what you can or can't do. What do you really want to do? Tell me! Look at me and tell me, David!"

I gulped, "Kate, I want to jerk off and come on your heels. Please may I?"

"Go ahead my darling," she said as she sat down on a chair and propped her sexy feet up on a footstool.

I stood by her shoes and began to masturbate. Kate urged me on, "Look at my beautiful legs, David. Don't they just turn you on?" She pointed her toes so that her feet made a spectacular arch in her shoes. I was filled with lust again as a I feasted on the visual stimulation.

"Go ahead, David, jerk off your cock. Make yourself come. Shoot it all over my legs and shoes!"

It didn't take much longer before my cock began to squirt its load. The first blast arched up her shins and landed near her knees. The second burst hit her ankles and the rest was deposited in dribs and drabs on her shiny black stilettos. I was completely drained of energy and cum.

But Kate was not done with me. "David, you have made quite a mess. Your cum is already running down my legs. I really don't want it to drop to the floor and create another mess there."

"I'll get some tissues," I said, having barely enough energy to move.

"Please don't. You will use your tongue to clean my nylons and shoes. Now get to work," she demanded.

I did not hesitate to please her. I bent over to lick my cum off her nylons and suppressed a desire to retch. My ardor had waned with my orgasm and I no longer felt the same intensity. But I did as ordered and worked my way from her knees to her heels, licking and swallowing. Soon she was satisfied with my efforts and told me that it was enough. "Go get dressed," she ordered, and rose to walk to the garage.

A few days later she phoned me at work. She told me that she wanted to continue to see me, and not just for sex. She said she really did enjoy our conversations and that it was, after all, our common cultural interests that had originally drawn us together. We arranged to meet again on Friday at the same bar. We tried to talk about this and that, but lust clearly filled our eyes and in a short time we were in her Porsche driving to her "McMansion".

When the Porsche pulled into her driveway I noticed another car parked to the side. "Is someone else home?" I asked, motioning to the Mini convertible.

"That's Renee's car. She's my older daughter. She's a senior in college but came home for the weekend. Don't worry, she's out with some friends, Elise is out with hers, and Frank's away again. Come in."

I followed Kate into her house. Tonight she had come to the bar straight from work and she still wore her gray business suit with a tightly fitting skirt that stopped just above the knees. Her gorgeous legs were encased in smoky grey nylons and she wore gray stiletto pumps with 3" heels. I said to Kate, "My goodness, lady. I can walk behind you forever. Even in a business suit you still look hot!"

She turned her head and smiled at me. "Thank you for the compliment," she said, and then added, "Please follow me into the bedroom."

Her bedroom was spectacular with a huge four post bed and wonderful views of a private garden. It was tastefully decorated with contemporary artwork. Kate reached into a shopping bag next to the bed and retrieved a box. She handed it to me and said, "This is for you. Take off your clothes, then take the box into the bathroom and open it. Figure out how it works and then come out to show me," she said.

I followed her orders and dutifully stripped. The thought occurred to me that I was again naked and she fully clothed. I took the box into the bathroom and opened it. It contained a cock ring and harness of sorts, and a small diagram showing that it was meant to be worn in such a way that the thin straps of the harness separated the balls and then attached to the cock ring. The straps and ring were adjustable and so the entire contraption could be worn with varying degrees of snugness.

In affixing the contraption to my genitals I became aroused. The slack in the cock ring quickly disappeared and as my cock engorged and lengthened, the ring pulled on the straps and they tightened. My balls were now two separated, turgid protuberances. The ring gripped the base of my cock tightly constricting the flow of blood and trapping it in my cock, which was turning purple as a result. The skin of the head was smooth, tight as a drum and very turgid. It throbbed and began to hurt a bit.

I opened the door and walked into the bedroom. Kate was seated on her bed, her shapely legs were crossed and she was still fully clothed. She motioned me to approach and then inspected my handiwork. "Not bad," she said. She reached out held my scrotum in her left hand as though she were weighing it. With her right hand she grabbed the edge of the cock ring strap, In one very quick motion she undid the strap and then refastened it at an even tighter setting. I moaned and my cock lurched. Precum had begun to ooze from its slit.

"There," she said with satisfaction, "that should keep you from coming. Come lie down on the bed."

No sooner had I complied with her wishes then she began to tie my arms and legs to the four posts. She climbed onto the bed, still wearing all of her clothing including her sexy shoes. Her skirt rode up her thighs to reveal her stocking tops. She pulled the skirt even higher and then I saw that she was again not wearing panties. "I'm going to mount you, David, and I'm going to use you for my own pleasure. The harness and ring will keep you hard and prevent you from ejaculating. This way I can ride you as long as I want and not have to worry about you losing your self control."

With that she straddled my hips. She gingerly repositioned my cock to align with her cunt and then slowly sank down onto its length. She began to fuck me, bouncing up and down and impaling herself on my manhood. I became increasingly aroused. The straps bit into the tender flesh of my genitals. The pain began to become uncomfortable and I thought to myself, "This can't be healthy, all that blood trapped there. What if this causes permanent damage?"

Nonplussed, Kate continued to ride me. Her breathing quickened. "Kate, it's beginning to hurt. My cock feels like a balloon ready to pop! Please, Kate. Please stop," I begged.

Kate's eyes had been closed as she drifted off into her sexual reverie, but now they flew open. Was that anger in her eyes? "Look at me, David. Look in my eyes and tell me the truth. Do you really want me to stop?" she asked.

Staring into those gorgeous blue eyes I admitted, "No, I guess not."

Still locking her gaze on mine Kate asked, "Has your cock ever been this hard? Have you ever felt like this before?"

"No," I admitted again.

"Look inside yourself again, David. Ask yourself, what is it you really want? You know you can't come like this and you know you have never been this hard before. So what do you want me to do with your wonderfully turgid cock?" she asked.

"Oh god, Kate," I moaned, "please use me. Please use my cock for your own pleasure!"

"Even if it causes you uncomfortable pain? What if this causes permanent damage, David? Think of all the blood trapped in your cock." It was as though she had read my mind, but I was hers now and would do anything for her pleasure.

"I don't care, Kate. My cock belongs to you, now. Do with it as you please," I stammered. Then it seemed as though a switch was suddenly thrown in my brain. I heard myself say, "Please hurt me, Kate. I want to feel the pain that gives you so much pleasure."

Kate laughed and said, "I know, my darling. I know," and began to ride me harder and faster than ever. My cock swelled even more. The pressure increased as did the pain, but I could not help myself. I started to lift my hips to meet her thrusts, knowing that every time I did so the straps dug deeper into my skin. I didn't care and the pain transformed itself into a keener desire to please her.

Kate began to moan, "I'm there, David, I'm there. Fuck me, my darling fuck me hard." She had held her hips off mine to give me room to thrust up and into her. With every stroke the pain intensified and the straps seemed to get tighter. I was deranged with the combination of pain, lust and a desperate desire for her orgasm.

Then it arrived. Her head lolled backwards, her back arched forward and she began to scream her approval. She came, and came, and came, very violently at first and then with progressively milder tremors, like an earthquake and its aftershocks. After a while she calmed down. She dismounted, stood up, and straightened out her skirt. The odor of her sex belied the appearance that she had just come from a business meeting. Wordlessly she walked to the nightstand and took out a scarf. She turned to the bed and tied the scarf as a blindfold around my head.

"What are you planning to do now, Kate?" I asked a bit worried. My cock was still very turgid and very painful, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Kate did not answer. I heard the clicking of her stilettos on the hardwood floor. It sounded like she left the room. A few minutes later - an eternity, it seemed - I heard her footsteps approach. I felt a body (her body?) climbing onto the bed and straddling my groin. A hand gripped my erection, and then a warmth engulfed my cock and slid down over it. Was she fucking me again? Somehow it felt different. Then I felt what I interpreted to be two hands undo the harness and the cock ring. I sighed with relief.

The moist warmth that enveloped my cock now rode up and down on it. Without the inhibiting bite of the straps, my cock responded and I felt my orgasm rapidly approach. Was Kate allowing me to come in her pussy. I had just been inside it and this felt very different. "Oh god!" I cried and a torrent of cum spewed out of my cock and into...what? Whom?

I relished in the rush of release. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. It felt as though I came for an entire minute.

As my cock experienced post-coital deflating, I felt it pop out and I heard Kate speak...from across the room! Then who had I just been fucking? Kate asked, "Did you enjoy that, Renee?"

Renee! "Oh my god," I thought, "was that her daughter? What the hell was going on?"

I then heard another voice, "Yes, mother, that was very good. I came at the same time as he did. It was very erotic looking at you while I had his cock up my cunt. Judging from the large amount of cum dripping out, I would say he rather enjoyed it too."

Suddenly my blindfold was removed and I found myself staring into the face of an absolutely gorgeous young blond with piercing ice blue eyes. She was naked except for a demi cup black bra that supported a pair of the most perfect, creamy, white tits I had ever seen. She smiled at me and asked, "So am I right? Did you enjoy that?"

I could only nod. I was dumbstruck. I turned my head to look at Kate, who was seated in an arm chair. She was dressed (or undressed) in a manner identical to her daughter. Her lovely legs, sporting a pair of sexy 5 inch black stilettos, were splayed over the arms of the chair. Her gaping, shaven cunt was on full display. She had clearly been masturbating while she had watched her daughter fuck me. Her eyes were glazed over with lust. She looked at Renee and said, "Honey, I think you'll need your cunt cleaned. You are oozing cum like crazy."

Renee climbed off the bed and stood up. She too was wearing 5 inch heels and I noticed she was somewhat taller than her mom. She cupped her pussy with her hand to keep it from dripping. She looked at Kate and said, "And I know just the person who will do it."

Kate stood up, walked to her daughter, and to my surprise, leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Renee's lips parted to accommodate her mother's probing tongue. What a tremendously erotic vision; two gorgeous blonds locked in a passionate kiss. I felt my cock beginning to stir back to life.

Renee broke the embrace and looked her mother in the eyes. "Well?" she questioned. Kate dropped to her knees, Renee spread her legs and removed her hand. Kate immediately leaned forward to catch the drippings in her mouth. She continued to press her tongue into her daughter's cunt and then sucked the rest of the cum out. She stood up, walked to the bed and bent over me. She brought her mouth to mine and looked me in the eyes. She raised her eyebrows in a questioning sort of way and I knew what she wanted. I opened my mouth and Kate opened hers. She pressed her lips to mine and used her tongue to push the coagulated mess from her mouth to mine. She continued to kiss me passionately until I swallowed.

By this time my cock was again rock hard. This did not go unnoticed but there was precious little I could do for relief. "Look at him, mom. He's hard again," said Renee. "Let's tease him."

She approached Kate who was standing next to the bed and took her mother by the hand. She led Kate to the middle of the room and turned her around so the front of her gorgeous body was fully visible to me. She stood behind her mother and reached around with her hands to cup the perfect breasts so tantalizingly displayed on the shelves of the demi-cup lace bra. She gently but firmly began to massage the flesh, now and then pinching the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, which made Kate sharply suck in her breath. I was totally mesmerized.

robotchr
robotchr
23 Followers