Belgian Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robotchr
robotchr
23 Followers

The erotic display continued as Renee nibbled on her mother's ear. Kate responded by caressing her daughter's head with her hand as if to urge her on. Soon Renee's lips continued their journey along Kate's cheek. Kate turned her head so her lips could meet Renee's and the two women kissed very passionately, tongues snaking in and out of one another's mouth, all the while Renee was kneading her mother's breasts.

Then one of Renee's hands began to wander, slowly easing its way to her mother's waiting cunt. Kate gasped when Renee's middle finger brushed her clit, and then slowly slipped between her labia and into her dripping cunt. Renee broke the kiss to concentrate on her handiwork. Now both hands were at her mother's cunt. She used her fingers to spread Kate's labia apart. Both women now looked directly at me as Renee displayed her mother's cunt to me. "Look at this beautiful pussy, David. It's so soft and wet. Don't you wish you could lick it?"

I moaned in response. I was helpless. All I could do was feast my eyes on these two gorgeous, incestuous women as the daughter so perversely put her own mother on display.

After Renee had played with her mother's pussy for a while, they switched and Kate repeated the performance with her daughter. As did Renee, Kate tortured me with her words and deeds. "Look at what I'm doing to my own daughter, David," she said as she reached around Renee's gorgeous body to pull her labia apart. "Can you believe how I'm displaying her cunt to you like this? You can't take your eyes of us, can you? You wish you could touch yourself, don't you? You wish you could jerk off while you watched us give pleasure to each other."

Kate then used her hands to turn Renee around and to push her to her knees. Renee complied and with no further urging bent over so that her face was now down on the floor next to Kate's high heels. Kate spoke, "David has a leg and heel fetish, Renee. Show him that you do too, my darling."

Renee responded by sticking out her tongue and bringing it in contact with the back of Kate's stiletto heel. She then began to lick it along its entire length. She repeated the ritual with the heel of the other shoe as her mother towered imperiously above her. Her oral ministrations continued around the front of each shoe, leaving a shiny trail of saliva on the vamps and along the toe cleavage.

Kate sat back down in the chair and beckoned her daughter to crawl to her. Kate crossed her legs and Renee resumed the worship of her mother's shoe by carefully inserting the length of the stiletto in her mouth. "Look at her, David. Look at how she sucks my heel as if it were a hard cock. How erotic, don't you think?"

I moaned in agreement. I could not take my eyes off of the scene. I watched as Kate uncrossed her legs and then reversed the cross so that Renee could give the other stiletto equal time. With the heel firmly between her lips, Renee bobbed her head up and down to fellate its entire length. Satisfied with Renee's performance, Kate sharply said, "That's enough. Continue up the leg."

Renee dutifully complied and proceeded to lick and kiss every inch of Kate's outstretched leg. When her lips and tongue arrived at Kate's pelvis, she switched to Kate's other leg for the journey back down to the heel. My cock was now as hard as it had ever been. It oozed precum almost continuously, making the entire shaft wet and shiny.

While Renee worshipped her mother's gorgeous legs she was feverishly fingering her own clit and cunt. At times she stopped to bring her fingers, coated with her own pussy juices, to her mouth to suck them clean before returning to her leg worshipping ritual.

Kate abruptly stood up only to lie down on the floor. She raised one perfectly sculpted leg into the air and Renee cupped the foot in her hand. She guided her mother's stiletto heel towards her cunt and placed the tip of the heel on her clit. Holding Kate's leg steady, Renee began to push her hips in and out with the result being that the wicked heel would slide over her clit, into her cunt and back out again. It was the most erotic image I had ever seen. Kate urged her daughter on, "That's it Renee, fuck my stiletto heel! Make yourself come with my shoe in your cunt."

Kate brought her other leg up to jut straight up in the air, so that Renee could caress the heel with her tongue. Kate purposely pointed her toes to force the foot into an erotic arch. Her long, perfectly tapered leg was a sight to behold as it stretched up towards Renee's mouth. It didn't take long for Renee to come. Her gaze stayed fixed on Kate's vertically raised leg as she worked the heel of the other shoe she in and out of her dripping wet cunt. Suddenly Renee stiffened, shook and then went limp as her orgasm wracked her body.

My cock glistened with pre-come that oozed uncontrollably out of the slit. I desperately wanted to come but was frustrated by my restraints. My hips thrust involuntarily into nothingness in a vain searching for some contact.

Kate and Renee both approached me. "What shall we do with him, mom?" asked Renee, "He looks like he would shoot off at the slightest touch."

"Yes. He looks uncomfortably hard, doesn't he? Last time he was here he begged me to let him jerk off on my shoes and legs," said Kate. "Does that excite you Renee? Would you like him to masturbate until he comes on your legs and heels?"

"Oh yes, mom. That sounds very erotic! But I would really like to tease and torture him some more."

"What do you suggest?" asked Kate.

"Let's untie him," she said and began to unfasten my hands. Kate did the same with me feet. Renee then ordered me to lie down on the floor on my back. My oozing erection bobbed obscenely and Renee said, "Spread your legs apart as far as you can."

I did as I was told and Renee pulled a chair between my legs. After sitting down, she raised one leg up and began to use the bottom of her shoe to massage my cock, pressing it down against my abdomen. Kate in the meantime had pulled up another chair close to my head. She sat down, crossed her legs, and dangled a stiletto over my mouth. I immediately stuck out my tongue to lick it.

Renee occasionally dug the heel of her shoe into my scrotum as she continued to torture my genitals. "Tell me if you feel the urge to come, David," she said.

As I sucked on Kate's spike heel my eyes feasted on her gorgeous legs on display above me. Kate added to the eroticism by continually stroking her leg commenting on the smooth, sexy feel. "There is nothing quite as sexy as pair of gorgeous high heeled shoes on long, sculpted legs, don't you think?"

I was very close to losing it and said so. Renee gave one more long tug on my cock with the bottom of her shoe and then pulled away. My cock lurched and twitched in response, the cum beginning to ooze from the slit. I reached for my cock to add the extra stimulation to finish my orgasm, but Kate blocked my hand with her heel.

Renee used the toe of her shoe to scoop up the scant bit of cum that had oozed out of the tip of my still engorged cock. "Sit up!" she ordered, and I complied.

"Clean it."

I quickly obeyed, licking my own cum off the black patent leather. Although I had managed to release some ejaculate, my orgasm had been, in effect, ruined and my cock was still hard.

"I have an idea," said Kate, "I'll be right back." She quickly left the room only to return a few minutes later with two strap ons. She handed one to Renee and fastened the other one to her pelvis. The phallus jutted obscenely from Kate's gorgeous body. Renee followed suit and soon both women sported impressive cocks of their own.

"Wow, this is sexy," said Renee as she stroked the phallus, mimicking how a man would jerk himself off.

"Renee, why don't you mount David. Last time I fucked him like this he did not come. Perhaps he has learned his lesson, because if he doesn't come in the time you and I fuck him to our own climaxes he's out of luck."

Renee ordered me back on the bed. She made me lie down on my back so that my ass was positioned just at the edge. She had me lift my legs so that my knees were up against my chest. Kate lubricated her daughter's cock with some baby oil. She stood behind Renee and reached around the front to stroke Renee's phallus. I was mesmerized by the erotic sight of Kate jerking off Renee's cock.

Satisfied that Renee's strapon had been adequately lubed, Kate guided it towards my anus. She inserted the tip and instructed Renee to begin to push slowly in. She said, "He should remember what to do. Push in until you feel resistance, then wait until he has a chance to relax before pushing in more."

As was the case when Kate first fucked me, my rectum resisted Renee's violating phallus and communicated this to my brain with a message of pain and discomfort. Kate had taken up a position next to my head and whispered in my ear, "Relax, darling, relax. Push out and then relax."

Bit by bit Renee pushed into me and gradually my rectum accommodated her cock. Soon she was in to the hilt and at her mother's urging began to fuck me in earnest. I felt Renee's phallus push in and out, massaging my prostate and sending shivers of stimulation up into my pre-cum-dripping erection. Renee picked up the pace of her thrusts and exclaimed, "Oh my god! This is sooooo erotic. I can feel every stroke in the depths of my pussy. I'm going to come soon, mom!"

Renee's eyes rolled up into her head as her orgasm began to take hold. She thrust in and out of me faster and faster. I began to feel my own orgasm beginning to mount. What a tremendous feeling! The stimulation of my prostate caused my cock to jerk with every stroke. Copious precum flowed down the shaft. Renee announced the arrival of her orgasm with throaty growl that crescendoed into a series of verbal obscenities.

Unfortunately for me, Renee's climax had come too soon to send me over the edge and as she withdrew her cock from my ass, I felt a great emptiness. "Noooo" I whined, "I need it in me. Pleeeease, I beg you, I need your cock in me."

Kate took Renee's place and smiled at me. "That's what I thought. Well, here it is again my darling," and with a rapid thrust of her hips she sank her cock balls deep in my gaping ass.

"Yessss!" I hissed, "Please fuck me again. Please fuck me and make me come."

Kate replied, "Whether you come is up to you. I will fuck you until I am satisfied. I really don't care if you climax."

She fucked me violently. She slammed her cock all the way in, pulled it all the way out and all the way back in, again and again. I felt the urge to come rising, the sustained stimulation of my prostate finally pushing me over the edge. In spite of the lack of direct stimulation my cock lurched upwards and the first spurt of semen shot out, arching over my belly and landing on my chin and chest. A second and third volley landed on my chest and throat. My cock continued to spasm as the cum now oozed out of the slit and dribbled down my balls to coat Kate's cock as she continued to piston in and out of me.

I was spent. The erotic intensity had dropped immediately after my climax and I no longer enjoyed the ass fucking I was still getting. "Please, Kate. Please stop," I begged, "I can't take any more!"

Kate fired back, "Too bad. I'm not done yet. You will take my cock until I am satisfied."

I tried to push her off with my hands but Renee had quickly mounted the bed and sat down on my chest, her strap-on resting menacingly on my chin. Kate had no mercy. She continued her savage attack. I began to cry and begged again for her to stop. My anus was on fire.

Suddenly Kate pulled out of me and I felt very relieved. Renee too stood up. What was happening? I knew Kate had not yet come. What did she have in mind now?

My question was shortly answered. "Sit up, David," Kate commanded, and I complied. Kate stood above me, her hands on her hips, her legs apart, and her faux erection still proudly displayed.

"Look at me."

I turned my face up to meet her gaze. "You've come a long way, darling. You have experienced sexual release you have never known. Am I right?"

I nodded silently.

"But I'm in charge here and I am not yet satisfied, David. Do you know what will get me off more than anything else?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I need your complete surrender. I need for you to want to fuck yourself on my cock, David. I need you to want to give yourself over willingly to satisfy my cravings, knowing that it will cause you pain and discomfort. I will give you a choice. Acquiesce completely and you, Renee and I can have many, many more sexual adventures. Deny me and you and we will never see one another again."

It didn't take long for me to surrender. I looked into her eyes and my intentions and desires were wordlessly communicated. I realized I was hopelessly in love and would do anything for this gorgeous creature. To demonstrate my acquiescence I leaned forward, opened my mouth and sucked her gorgeous strap on. I bobbed up and down on it. I deep throated it and gagged on it. She placed her hands on my head forced me down onto her cock. It slipped past my epiglottis and into my throat. She held it there. I could not breathe. I did not care. I was demonstrating unquestioning surrender to her. I was about to pass out when she let go of my head. I coughed and choked. Tears had begun to pool in my eyes.

Kate sat down in the arm chair and beckoned me to her. Meanwhile Renee had silently begun to jerk her own cock off, looking at the two of us with lust in her eyes. I approached and I knew what Kate wanted. I turned my back and lowered myself onto her waiting phallus. I pushed down through the pain until Kate was completely embedded in me. I began to fuck myself on her cock, my own flaccid member flopping up and down. Kate's orgasm came quickly. The knowledge of my giving in had done the trick. I was sacrificing myself for her pleasure and that's what she needed. She moaned and shook for what seemed to me an eternity. When it was all over she lifted me off her lap. She stood up and kissed me deeply. We gazed into one another's eyes and I confessed my love. I told her I would do anything she wanted no matter how much it hurt me. I wanted her to be totally and completely satisfied. She held me close and said, "I know, David. I know. Now hold still, my darling."

Behind me I felt Renee's cock slowly pushing its way into my rectum, and I began to cry.

robotchr
robotchr
23 Followers