Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just say I have a hard time trusting and believing in people." Dreya just nodded, sensing that that was another story for another day. It started to get a little chilly and August shivered.

"Let's get you home." Dreya said.

The drive to August house was silent, but a very comfortable silence. August looked out the window. How someone so confident and so sexy could want her out of every beautiful woman at her firm? She didn't have much time to think about it, when suddenly she felt Dreya's hand on her face. She hadn't realized the car had stopped in front of her house.

She turned to look at the now blue-gray eyes looking at her curiously. August took the next step and closed the gap between them. Bringing Dreya into a passionate yet reluctant kiss, Dreya fought for dominance and won as August finally submitted to her by opening her mouth and letting Dreya's tongue ravish it.

Her mind was reeling; she couldn't think being this close and intimate with Dreya. She finally broke the kiss and kept her eyes shut not wanting to look into those dangerous blue eyes that did things to her, she could never imagine, No one had control over her mind before, this was all new boundaries for her, and perhaps she liked it.

She finally opened her eyes to see gray eyes looking at her with such intensity. She backed away still looking at the beautiful woman in the driver's seat.

"I'll call you tomorrow, sweet dreams beautiful." Dreya leaned in and kissed her one more time, she just had to have another taste of the beautiful woman who tested her strength to stick to her plan.

August nodded not trusting herself to speak. Got out of the car and quickly walked to her front door. Once she got into her house, she threw her purse on the table by her door, hurriedly went to her room, undressed and laid on her bed. She wanted to keep the scent of Dreya on her skin.

She felt her Egyptian cotton sheets beneath her skin, sending goose bumps all over her body. She slid her hand down her curves, and flicked her finger over her engorged clit. And sucked in a ragged breath. She slid her hand down further to her hot wet center, and pushed her index finger in her opening. She moaned and images of Dreya's eyes forced their way in her mind, and she added a second finger and feverishly pumped in and out of her. As she used her free hand to pull and twist her rock hair nipples. She went deeper and deeper within herself; she could feel coolness on her skin from being covered in a fine sheen of sweat. She could feel herself teetering on the edge of a massive orgasm, she felt it coming. When it came it racked through her with such force, she saw lights behind her closed eyes lids flashing brightly then darkness.

*******

She woke up the next morning to her cell phone ringing: she answered and cleared her throat not wanting to sound so groggy.

"Hello." she said.

"Hi, how did you sleep August?" The rich deep voice that gave her chills, she sounded as if she knew what August had done to herself.

"Uh-I sleep good, and yourself?" August heard a soft chuckle on the other end of the phone and she could see the smirk on Dreya's face.

"Well, I was just calling to her your voice. I'm at my aunt's house helping her with some stuff, and I must say it's pretty boring. I rather be with you, and do what you did to yourself last night."

August almost dropped the phone, she was stunned. She couldn't even make words.

"It's okay; you don't have to say anything. But just know pretty soon, you'll be screaming my name, before your mind even knows what's going on with your body. I'll call you later on tonight. Bye August."

Before she could reply, Dreya hung up. She laid there with her phone still to her ear shocked: she needed Dreya to touch her where she hasn't let too many people touch before.

She quickly went to her bathroom, and got her morning bath ready. She put her bath beads in to relax her body, because it was defiantly on fire, and she needed to put it out. She could feel the wetness soaking her thighs, and hurried to get into her bath before she added more fuel to the fire.

After she got out the tub, the rest of her day flew by, and once again her phone rang.

"Hey you." She said, trying not to sound too happy to hear Dreya's sexy voice.

"Hey, how are you this evening?"

"I'm pretty good, just sitting here drinking a glass of wine."

"Oh really? What's on that beautiful mind of yours?" She didn't know where this conversation was headed but she surely was hoping it was the way she wanted.

"Yes, it's like a ritual, and just thinking about our date. Would you be able to handle whatever this is at work?"

"What about it? And yeah I'm a big girl; I know how to handle this like. It won't be a first." August knew she just destroyed the sexual conversation that was going to take place, and kicked herself.

"Just how I feel around you." August didn't want to pour out her whole entire feelings on how Dreya made her feel so she just left it at that.

"Hmmm okay, well I was just calling to say goodnight, and I'm going to be busy again tomorrow helping my aunt so I will call when I can. So see you at work Monday."

"Goodnight." August was very disappointed that she had to go another day without seeing Dreya. She went to the kitchen rinsed out her wine glass, and trudged to her room, got in her king size bed, and quickly went to sleep.

*****

Before she knew it, it was Monday. And she was excited to see Dreya's perfect face. On her way to work, she stopped for some gas, and smiled her whole way to work.

When she got to work, she quickly made her way towards Dreya's desk, she seen Dreya. And she looked as if she didn't know who she was, she looked angry about something. She looked at August with a fire in her eyes, and not the pleasant kind.

"Your girlfriend is in your office, Ms.Lennon."

She felt as if she was going to cry. She couldn't think who could be in her office, she was afraid to even check. She walked carefully to her office, slowly turned the knob, and stepped in. She saw a short woman with baggy clothes on.

As soon as the woman turned around she knew who she was. The short woman walked quickly towards her, and kissed her deeply, but August didn't respond to the kiss. She felt like she just fucked up fucked things up horribly with Dreya. There was a burning lump in her throat, she thought she was going to be sick.

"Hi, Janna." August turned around to look out of her office window. She had a clear view to Dreya's desk and could see the look of disgust on her face. She felt tears fill her eyes, and she quickly blinked them back. She knew right then and there, she wouldn't be able to fix what just happened.

To be continued. . .

12