Believe It Or Not!

Story Info
Female author explains why she loves gay porn.
854 words
4.42
56.7k
10
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers

Believe it or not, some women actually do like gay porn. I must admit I am one of them. Now it's been known for sometime that this trend is getting more popular. I first felt ashamed about it. I always knew that men loved lesbian porn and yet I never heard any female admit she liked seeing two guys making love. It was as if watching two sexy women go at it was OK but watching two sexy men wasn't. So I kept quiet.

As I grew up I kept thinking that I was bad for liking gay porn. Then I watched my first gay porn movie my senior year in high school. I was 18 and still curious about sex, especially gay sex. I had this guy friend who was gay and he managed to get the movie from some guy working at an adult video store. That is a long story, so I won't go into details.

Anyhow, I couldn't wait to see the movie! I mean all this time I had images of hot guys kissing one another and touching each other and yet I had never seen it. I guess you could say I was making my own porno movies in my own perverted mind. Now my friends were the same way, they too were a bit curious about watching two guys getting it on. So my gay friend passed the movie from one friend to another until finally I had it! I felt so excited and couldn't wait to go home and watch it! My other friends said they supposedly didn't enjoy it too much, but I still had to see it for myself.

I still remember it was after school, and I got home anxiously wanting to watch the gay porn. I remember the movie it was called "The Cherry." What a name! I quickly turned on my TV and VCR and popped the tape right in. I sat back and I was amazed at what I saw. It was a military movie with really sexy guys in it. These guys weren't flamboyant, like the usual stereotype is of gay men. They had nice hard bodies and handsome faces. The dialogue wasn't so great but hey it was a porno after all.

At first watching gay porn didn't really excite me. It made me feel uneasy and I thought all the fantasies I had were vanished, but as I watched more of the movie I became fascinated. I was in love with the male species and I thought they looked beautiful together. I got really turned on and couldn't stop watching the darn thing. I had it hidden under my bed along with the cover, which showed a guy bent over wearing his camouflage pants and another guy standing behind him ready to have anal sex with him.


The movie featured men kissing and sucking. I watched a guy drink cum for the first time and almost head a heart attack being so excited. The anal sex was what really got me going. I loved to hear their moans and grunts as they fucked one another.

I watched almost everyday and then I began to buy magazines that featured gay sex. The pictures were captured so well and looked incredibly arousing. I kept the magazines hidden under my bed too and prayed that no one would find them. I must admit I usually did masturbate looking at them and just picturing the guys in front of me fucking each other and sucking each other off. I know I'm a pervert. But hey a lot of men do the same thing with lesbian porn and yet that's OK?

Anyway, later in college I met some friends who were very open-minded females. I never brought up the fact that I liked gay porn until one of the girls said she did. She began to say how she thought it was just sexy as hell to see two guys kiss and I joined in the conversation telling them that I felt the same way.

Now I feel free to admit that I love gay porn to anyone. I'm not ashamed and I don't think any female should be ashamed to admit it. Most men and even some women cringe at gay porn but I think they are missing out. Two men engaged in sexual activities can be just as arousing and sexy as two women doing the same deed. It's funny that if a woman admits she likes lesbian porn men don't freak but yet if she admits she likes gay porn they think she's a strange.

I just hope you all know that a lot of us women love gay porn and hopefully one day we'll be able to have more shows and movies that feature hot gay scenes. At least that's my hope for the future. But until then, I'll continue to search for hot gay porn and to masturbate to it. Now girls get to the nearest adult video store and rent "The Cherry" or any other gay porn. Believe me you will not be disappointed.

jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers